Search results for query: *

1. BKGaming

PC PC is getting controller support!

I was just telling myself a few weeks ago I wish this game had controller support, even going as far as trying to find third party ways of doing it since the controller mod hadn't been updated in a while. I can't tell you how excited I am for this update. Looking forward to the other parts of...
  2. BKGaming

Hope this releases soon. I really want to get back into Terraria... but now I want controller support. xD
  3. BKGaming

Thank you. I've put about 30 hours in Terraria and the lack of controller support is the reason I haven't put in more. Terraria is the type of game I want to sit back and relax when I play. Now all I need to achievement support for GOG Galaxy and I'll be playing a lot more often.
  4. BKGaming

What is your favorite Biome?

Snow... I like the cold. :)
  5. BKGaming

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

I realize this is kind of old... but this is just silly. Again, it's not mod/tool creators job to protect the IP of game developers, mods/tools are created to be shared with the community. The Terraria devs decided that either DRM doesn't work or that gaining DRM free sales are more important...
  6. BKGaming

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

That's all anyone can ask for I guess. Thanks for taking the time to reply and discussing it with the team. :)
  7. BKGaming

Hi Skiphs, not sure if you seen the discussion about GOG Galaxy support in this thread, but apparently your the person to know if that might be a possibility at some point. Anything you can share on that? Thank you.
  8. BKGaming

If it's not to much trouble, could you please ask him to perhaps do that... would be really interested in reading anything about that. Thank you again. Can't wait for 1.3 ;)
  9. BKGaming

Thanks for the reply, if it takes longer that would be fine with me. I just don't want to feel shafted because I prefer to buy from GOG or someplace else and not Steam. Excited for the Linux build. :) I hope you guys do at-least look into it as having achievements would be nice, as well as the...
  10. BKGaming

Could be, but I have a feeling it's really not all that different. Hell GOG went out of there way to add Steam/Galaxy cross multiplayer so I'm pretty sure they spent a lot of time making it as easy as possible for devs to go from Steam to Galaxy. Telltale Games are using them already and it...
  11. BKGaming

That doesn't make sense, it just as easy to add Galaxy achievements with the Galaxy SDK... why wouldn't the support both platforms fully? Galaxy is going to have nearly everything Steam has very soon. If that's true, that's rather disappointing.
  12. BKGaming

Can you please tell me if GOG will get the 1.3 update at release and if the GOG version will get Galaxy achievements like the Steam version. Thank you.
  13. BKGaming

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

This looks really cool, can't wait. If Terraria gets Steam integration I really hope that Terraria also gets Galaxy (GOG's platform currently in alpha) integration. Galaxy offers the ability for Steam and GOG players to play together so that would be cool if that was done. AVP, The Witcher...
  14. BKGaming

XInput GamePad Support Mod [Pre-1.3]

Green Cat, Any update on a release for the version that will work with the GOG copy? Game Launcher also works with the GOG copy now.
  15. BKGaming

That's good news... thank you. :)
  16. BKGaming

I'm am currently doing that myself and right now it's still up in the air, but at-least not off the table by the looks of it. I'm not sure if Green Cat could release a version that doesn't need Game Launcher to work but I've been told it's possible by another forum user. Green Cat can we get any...
  17. BKGaming

Okay thank you for the response then. It kind of sounded that way since you never responded to me before.
  18. BKGaming

So I take it that that means your shutting the door on thousands of GOG users then? It appears the mod really doesn't require steam to function, as CheatFreak47 said only for the old versions. Terraria is DRM free now there is no reason to keep requiring mods to check for a legit copy.
  19. BKGaming

Ah thank you for this info, the patch thing I can understand... mods not working with newer releases and not be updated for newer patches is part of modding. This not doing it because of piracy or being able to check for a legit version when the game is now DRM free is not the way to do it in my...
  20. BKGaming

Yes, the game is now DRM free on GOG [http://www.gog.com/game/terraria], though Eikester is saying that because the GOG version is DRM free, he can't make Game Launcher check for a legit version since anyone could pirate a GOG copy now. I don't really understand why it really matters though or...
Back
Top Bottom