PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, hopefully Skiphs can shed some educated light here. I do know it has come up a time or two (Galaxy).

If it's not to much trouble, could you please ask him to perhaps do that... would be really interested in reading anything about that. Thank you again. Can't wait for 1.3 ;)

What do you mean?

He's referring to Crowno's artwork. People are confused between which is the Summoner and which is the Mage: The far left guy with the staff and the middle right guy with the glowy purple orb of ultimate destruction and doom.

What do you mean?

"Maybe"? :merchantnaughty:
Exactly what SpartaCraft said:

He's referring to Crowno's artwork. People are confused between which is the Summoner and which is the Mage: The far left guy with the staff and the middle right guy with the glowy purple orb of ultimate destruction and doom.

EDIT:
Like I'm gonna tell you that? Where would the fun be in that? :cool:
:C, I'll go for purple is summoning and blue is mage then.

It's pretty obvious the golden set is the mage set, right? Some people just wanna know everything!
Who knows? The staff he's holding could rival the Blizzard Staff, or it could summon adorable tiny baby pet planets that have the power to destroy the universe as a whole. The purple guy could be frustratedly forcing a Shadow Orb pet into submission, or he could be charging up a blast with the force of the meteor that killed the dinosaurs.
Anything is possible~

Who knows? The staff he's holding could rival the Blizzard Staff, or it could summon adorable tiny baby pet planets that have the power to destroy the universe as a whole. The purple guy could be frustratedly forcing a Shadow Orb pet into submission, or he could be charging up a blast with the force of the meteor that killed the dinosaurs.
Anything is possible~
thats a good point. No one believes i have a pet llamacorn `:cry:

I from Ireland in Europe what when is 1.3 going out in Europe
Assume that it's out when all of your friends are screaming about the fact that their Terraria is downloading a new update. The game should update on all Steam accounts at the same time.

I don't know, they all look like summoners to me. How do you know we didn't just remove all other play styles?

Hi Skiphs, not sure if you seen the discussion about GOG Galaxy support in this thread, but apparently your the person to know if that might be a possibility at some point. Anything you can share on that? Thank you.

Not 100% true -- it depends how the game is coded.

Starbound is coded in C++ format and Terraria is coded in XNA format And C# (I think). Depending on how the game's code is handled things may not be able to have an identical outcome.
While this statement is true (regarding outcomes) - any game can implement numerous premade parts and assemble them randomly (Terraria's prefixes are 1 version of a 'part' in an item that changes its stats and visuals - in this case scale) , Starbound and Borderlands are just examples that rely on the concept to create complete items. (and in fact, I do have a tAPI mod which does exactly this as a proof of concept =P )

I don't know, they all look like summoners to me. How do you know we didn't just remove all other play styles?
Ah I see now, of course you did. I should've thought of that sooner.

Middle-left: Baby knife demon minions.
Far-left: Baby planet demon minions.
Far-right: I assume it acts like a T-shirt cannon, it fires out little baby alien demon minions.
Middle-right: This guy is abusive towards his baby Shadow Orb demon minion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom