Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

If anyone could help me make an evasion, that would be great. Right now I cant find a function that does a check or executes code every frame. Any help would be appreciated.

How do I make this appear as a normal 8x8 block that extends as you add more?
also if you have 2 it will display the first part and the last part.
AncientHieroglyph.png
AncientHieroglyph.png

i meant 1x1. Giant glowing mushroom block. Other than that, I couldn't find anything.
That is all done just from the texture sheet. If you aren't merging with dirt, you can ignore the everything past the 5th row. (and the last 3 columns) Basically, hopefully you can see the patterns in this image, there should be 3 versions of each tile configuration. If you want one of your symbols to always be on either end, you have all 3 of those texturesbe the same. Go into game and experiment and consult the texture, you should be able to figure out what part of the texture corresponds to which configuration.

For the actual tile, start by copying example block and go from there.
Tiles_190.png

This cloud example might be easier to see:
Tiles_189.png

I downloaded tmod loader but I accidently pressed open with and clicked on internet
and now whenever I try to open it
it takes me to a random page so what do I do to get it back to normal
btw I have tried to uninstall it and delete it they didn't work
could you please help me

That is all done just from the texture sheet. If you aren't merging with dirt, you can ignore the everything past the 5th row. (and the last 3 columns) Basically, hopefully you can see the patterns in this image, there should be 3 versions of each tile configuration. If you want one of your symbols to always be on either end, you have all 3 of those texturesbe the same. Go into game and experiment and consult the texture, you should be able to figure out what part of the texture corresponds to which configuration.

For the actual tile, start by copying example block and go from there.
View attachment 146465

This cloud example might be easier to see:
View attachment 146466
Thank you
[doublepost=1478290668,1478290572][/doublepost]
I downloaded tmod loader but I accidently pressed open with and clicked on internet
and now whenever I try to open it
it takes me to a random page so what do I do to get it back to normal
btw I have tried to uninstall it and delete it they didn't work
could you please help me
Right click, open with, browse ,tmodloader

I cant figure this out at ALL! I've followed the instructions perfectly,Looked up HERO'S guide and tried the mac version and none of it worked! Is it because im using a GOG games version????

I cant figure this out at ALL! I've followed the instructions perfectly,Looked up HERO'S guide and tried the mac version and none of it worked! Is it because im using a GOG games version????
If you followed a steam version guide, then yes, that is why it's not working. The OP has links related to installing the GOG version.

How can I set effects when custom arrow hit the ground just like a normal arrow or make it explode like Hellfire Arrow ?

-- Sorry about my English grammar because I'm Thai. --

I copy and pasted the Terraria.exe in the right folder, but when I run it Norton Security deletes it because it is 'unsafe'.
And when I tell it to restore it, when I run it, it deletes it again.

Have to admit.
I'm actually somewhat hesitant to download this...
Like It can mess up my Terraria game itself or give me a virus.

I worry to much.

Its safe to download, and its not like tapi. When i ran Tapi it corrupted my saves. Well i dont think it corrupted them the modded worlds could only run on a old version of it thou and i dont know how to save them any ideas ? They wont run on any other terraria and the backups fail too. But all my other worlds are fine. The corrupted worlds are the ones which were made on the tapi version/generated on that version.
[doublepost=1478432077,1478432042][/doublepost]Another question every time i do something on here. It says you must be logged in to do that and i am omg. It keeps making me log in every time i do something.

Would anyone like to see mobile content on pc ? Is that okay to impliment. I know that for my self its okay but is it okay to upload. I have mobile dragon armour and other stuff on my pc such as souls of blight etc and was working on ocram. Can it be uploaded anonymously.

I had to edit the image files etc to make them slightly bigger for pc. Although it was worth it and looks fine.

Another question every time i do something on here. It says you must be logged in to do that and i am omg. It keeps making me log in every time i do something.
Make sure your url is set to http and not https.

Would anyone like to see mobile content on pc ? Is that okay to impliment. I know that for my self its okay but is it okay to upload. I have mobile dragon armour and other stuff on my pc such as souls of blight etc and was working on ocram. Can it be uploaded anonymously.

I had to edit the image files etc to make them slightly bigger for pc. Although it was worth it and looks fine.
Sorry, distributing a mod that has mobile content would not be allowed. Here is more info: Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

Hello I 99% sure I asked this before but I forgot what this is asking.

Code:
Sequence contains more than one matching element
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

Ah okay i get i now. Is it acceptable to do a mod for your own use but not distribute on here ?
In short, you can do whatever you'd like with your own computer and devices. However, when you start sharing methods, screenshots, etc here on the forums is where you'll run into trouble.

I've already linked 505's policy. I'll also refer you to the rules we have for the forum regarding this (scroll to Piracy & Modding section): Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ

Back
Top Bottom