3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.My brother doesn't Have Terraria for his N3DS.So I've never experienced that.

Single player seems fine and stable. Me and my girlfriend have each spent 100+ hours on it in single player and it's solid. Multiplayer, on the other hand, crashes every play session. It crashes a LOT in multiplayer. :/

Heh, I was just about to craft the Naughty gift when I remembered that the update isn't out yet lol. Anyways, I am hyped for the update! Who knows? Maybe Nintendo will approve the update sooner or later (Hopefully..)
I'll be honest, I have no idea what the next update will be like..

I have a New 3DS too but my game crashes a lot in single player :sigh: never tried multi.

I wish Terraria had Download Play, if friends were able to try it out playing with us I'm sure they'd be hooked and get it too!
Your game crashes a lot in singleplayer? Well, that's a first. I have not encountered any crashes since I got the game on the 22nd. And I have a N3DS as well.

Your game crashes a lot in singleplayer? Well, that's a first. I have not encountered any crashes since I got the game on the 22nd. And I have a N3DS as well.

Definitely not a first :p Many players have this issue and it's the biggest and most complicated bug so far. There have been many complaints about it and it has been going around for months. Not everybody experiences this, and some people crash every 15 minutes while others may crash every hour or two. It took a long time for the developers and the team to find some of the causes of these crashes, but even then we don't know if this latest update will fix those players' issues. Hoping for the best.

Edit: A small poll I held once months ago:

Never crashes: 16
Only crashed once / couple of times in total: 14
Crashes once a week: 2
Crashes once or twice a day: 4
Crashes every session / every hour or two: 8
Unplayable / crashes around every 30 minutes or less: 6

Last edited:
Definitely not a first :p Many players have this issue and it's the biggest and most complicated bug so far. There have been many complaints about it and it has been going around for months. Not everybody experiences this, and some people crash every 15 minutes while others may crash every hour or two. It took a long time for the developers and the team to find some of the causes of these crashes, but even then we don't know if this latest update will fix those players' issues. Hoping for the best.

Edit: A small poll I held once months ago:

Never crashes: 16
Only crashed once / couple of times in total: 14
Crashes once a week: 2
Crashes once or twice a day: 4
Crashes every session / every hour or two: 8
Unplayable / crashes around every 30 minutes or less: 6
I think I may have participated in such a poll...(Unless it was someone else's that posted the poll)

I think I may have participated in such a poll...(Unless it was someone else's that posted the poll)

I made the poll quite a while ago now (and asked people on reddit what their experiences were too). In fact, more people have used the poll now, so the numbers should be higher (especially in the "crashes every hour/two" category) but I don't want to recount from scratch the totals from every poll that I did :p

Kids on Miiverse keep asking and assuming that there is online play...Honestly,I am SUPER annoyed at that topic...I don't even CARE for it anymore.Every Now and then I'll see someone post "Join to beat Fishron,need help..."Manman and me in the Commnents...
Me:For the last time...There is no Online multiplayer.Geez,Can you at least look at your options?
*Manman Yeahed this comment*

The update is we're submitting to Nintendo today. Last minute bugs squashed, and we cross our fingers for a first-time approval. I'll keep you posted throughout the process and project a release date as soon as I can, but it'll be two weeks before we hear from Nintendo. We don't chat to them daily, they get in touch when they are done. I'm working on a post to update you all on the contents of 1.04 so you have a bit more information while we wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom