3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
The update is we're submitting to Nintendo today. Last minute bugs squashed, and we cross our fingers for a first-time approval. I'll keep you posted throughout the process and project a release date as soon as I can, but it'll be two weeks before we hear from Nintendo. We don't chat to them daily, they get in touch when they are done. I'm working on a post to update you all on the contents of 1.04 so you have a bit more information while we wait.
We appreciate your hard work into bringing us this amazing update.Fingers are crossed.Thank you and all that you have done @Deanzor

The update is we're submitting to Nintendo today. Last minute bugs squashed, and we cross our fingers for a first-time approval. I'll keep you posted throughout the process and project a release date as soon as I can, but it'll be two weeks before we hear from Nintendo. We don't chat to them daily, they get in touch when they are done. I'm working on a post to update you all on the contents of 1.04 so you have a bit more information while we wait.
BALLER! Exceited to see the patch notes!

Everything is ok with my new world. Except my Terraria for 3DS deleted itself because one of my worlds was 'glitched' or 'overloaded'. I think it deleted itself because my world had too many torches in it. So I told people about this on the app 'Miiverse' on the 3DS.

Well, I encountered my first bug.
I was fishing when I decided I wanted to go back to my house. Once I tapped the magic mirror, only the particles showed up and then my fishing rod shot out 4 or 5 lures.

Heh, I'll call the Quad Fisher (only if it were a thing lol)

Too many torches? That's like saying it's possible to have too much pizza. Blasphemy!
...I don't know about that though. I've gone in and done some extravagant designing using loads of different colored torches. So unless you used enough torches to like set your world on fire... Dunno what happened there.

Too many torches? That's like saying it's possible to have too much pizza. Blasphemy!
...I don't know about that though. I've gone in and done some extravagant designing using loads of different colored torches. So unless you used enough torches to like set your world on fire... Dunno what happened there.
Agreed.Like how many torches do you REALLY need?I have a crapload in my world but my World hasn't crashed.(At least a crapload in total)My torches aren't in one area.I spread them out.Jeez man.

It may be too late to say this as the update was submitted but the snowman cannon doesn't home in on enemies.

It may have been addressed or caught beforehand. Either way, it wouldn't do any harm to submit the bug to 505 with the submission form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom