Baconfry's art shenanigans

Baconfry

Terrarian
Alright, folks, some of you may have seen the silly garbage I post on my profile and wondered why I haven't posted an art thread yet. Y'know, I've been wondering the same thing. (Yes, I have a sprite thread, but... spriting is hard.)

So yeah, I decided to go dig through my stuff on imgur and see what I can scrape together for you guys. As for requests... well, I'll take 'em, but be reasonable, that's all I ask. Requests that involve human faces may be accompanied by rage on my part, but hopefully I can get them done. Wheeee!

I actually do have colored pencils down there somewhere... time will tell whether I pick them up or not. Not yet, though.

OL0QN3m.jpg
kVctkAG.jpg
NtmXdr1.jpg
zT3V0et.jpg
RKMJw3P.jpg
qanv1vP.jpg
E7VBTHi.jpg
czpGN9l.jpg
f1RzhAJ.jpg

Last edited:
"What are we gonna do on the bed?"
Hehehehehehe...
Can I request a fedora bunny? (Neckbeards are optional)

I like that it's a trap one.
Will you join my army? Please draw darthy, reference images in my sig.

It looks pretty great, good job and keep it up.....Requests open?
4RJAke8.png

Anyway, draw me in your style.
If you need a reference image, this is the best example
ppowersteef_at_terraria_by_ppowersteef-d8gmrhk.png

Last edited:
It's really tempting to draw all of your requests on one sheet of paper... but I get the feeling that you guys would not be okay with that. Sigh... hold on until I have access to more blank white paper, 'cause I've run out of those one-sided chemistry handouts.

It's really tempting to draw all of your requests on one sheet of paper... but I get the feeling that you guys would not be okay with that. Sigh... hold on until I have access to more blank white paper, 'cause I've run out of those one-sided chemistry handouts.
I'm okay with it, as long as it doesn't looks as cropped up like the all-boss picture

Give me your address and I'll send you some paper

Great art, BaconFrySkyFlyOtherRhymingWordswithFryBleh. I ike the all boss picture and stuff.
I would request but meh, I dunno.

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, by the way, I'm not guaranteeing that these requests are going to be finished, in any way. If the request is something I think I'll have loads of fun drawing, then yeah, I'm almost certainly going to do it. The more creative the requests, the better. (Just look at the previous trends of stuff that I have drawn.) Gonna try to start ppowersteef's and darthmorf's requests now.

*cough* Nigel Thornberry is fair game *cough*

My favorites are the POMF and Mourning Wood, for obvious reasons.

Also, I went through at TO conversation again
img_20140823_000506-jpg.132543
img_20140823_001158-jpg.132547
img_20140823_002050-jpg.132548
img_20140823_002746-jpg.132550
img_20140823_003624-jpg.132553
img_20140823_004751-jpg.132554
CRAP

Last edited:
Pls upload the images in that TO conversation pls
PLS
Also, please.