Baconfry's art shenanigans

I missed this thread, it actually managed to get past my sight. OK, well, I'd like to request me and a dog sitting on a couch, if that's the sort of the thing that might excite you.

Time to revive this thing! @ppowersteef
IMG_20150413_113056.jpg

notice me @ajidot senpai

(Before I drew the arms in, I asked a friend what a cool pose would be. He told me to cross her arms in front of her chest. Obviously, I refused, because these are the best boobs I've drawn in my entire life...)

View attachment 44119
notice me @ajidot senpai

(Before I drew the arms in, I asked a friend what a cool pose would be. He told me to cross her arms in front of her chest. Obviously, I refused, because these are the best boobs I've drawn in my entire life...)
Well, I have to say, that is a much cooler pose than crossing arms !
X5KXLiH.png

It's a really good art! Awesome!
BqLPoKi.png

As stated before, I've always drawn whatever I felt like drawing, and if it happened to match up with a request, then happy times, and if not, then whatever. I draw for fun, really, so that means I'm quite terrible with requests.
I understand that feeling. I feel happy when doing requests, but sometimes I feel pressured, and sometimes rush. But when free-styling it, it gets better

View attachment 44119
notice me @ajidot senpai

aww, thank you so much, it's amazing.
Looks good; shame I find Nageru ridiculously unattractive as an OC.
well, all I know is that you're not the only one :rolleyes:a friend of mine, outside TCF, don't find it looking as a ninja. Because green clothes.

Back
Top Bottom