NPCs & Enemies Boss: Gemisis

80% is very high, and ammo conservation isn't added together. It is multiplied. Most people are okay with using part of their thread as long as you give credit, provide a link, and ask before hand.

80% is very high, and ammo conservation isn't added together. It is multiplied. Most people are okay with using part of their thread as long as you give credit, provide a link, and ask before hand.

I know 80% is very high, but it's gems, and they're pretty valuable. It may be possible to just cap it at 80%, so ammo conservation bonuses don't apply for that weapon.

Here are my amazing sprites:

First Form:
costume1.png

Second Form:
costume4.png

Rage Mode:
costume5.png

Gore:
costume6.png

costume7.png

costume8.png

Alts:

Corruption:
costume2.png

Crimson:
costume3.png

give credit pls

Last edited:
*Insert text and amazing sprites here*

Wow, those are some of the best sprites I've ever seen! I wish I could say how cool they are, but there aren't really any words to describe the greatness at this point. But thanks for the sprites, and I'm definitely gonna use them, and it'll look cool, because... well... awesome. But thanks once again for being an amazing spriter, and yeah!

Edit: Also, the corruption and crimson ones are just standing there looking good, so I'll find a way to get them in there. Those sprites are not to be wasted.

Last edited:
Well to me it looks like a rock with stains from who knows what. I'd imagine a black gem to be more shiny. But that's just my opinion, man.
I made it as shiny as can be, but the gem is also broken. As in, chips of it are missing on it's surface. So due to that, the broken parts mess with the lighting. If you ever saw an actual chipped gem, it wouldn't be as shiny as you think it would be.

I made it as shiny as can be, but the gem is also broken. As in, chips of it are missing on it's surface. So due to that, the broken parts mess with the lighting. If you ever saw an actual chipped gem, it wouldn't be as shiny as you think it would be.
$_1.JPG

I think there should be gem on a pedastol underground that you have to put a gem key (made with amethyst and a golden key) to summon the boss. Once you kill the boss you may enter hell, which was previosly surrounded by indestructible black gems. The gem flags just seem too expensive.

I think there should be gem on a pedastol underground that you have to put a gem key (made with amethyst and a golden key) to summon the boss. Once you kill the boss you may enter hell, which was previosly surrounded by indestructible black gems. The gem flags just seem too expensive.
I am in favor of the boss but that make the dungeon and the boss mandatory before going to hell. I don't want that to happen.

I am in favor of the boss but that make the dungeon and the boss mandatory before going to hell. I don't want that to happen.

^ This.

It was inteded for this boss to be kind of like a "side quest" for completion and people who want the stuff you get from Gemisis, or a li'l crown to wear that they don't need to summon King Slime. Or for people who have a load of gems, hellstone, and cobwebs/silk lying around.

Also, you use hellstone to craft the summoner, so... Not gonna work, is it?

Made an update or two to the OP, regarding the Crimson and Corruption versions of the boss.

Back
Top Bottom