NPCs & Enemies Craftable object to summon Moon Lord.

What do you think?

• Yes, there should be another way to summon the Moon Lord AFTER you defeat it once.

• No, I like farming for 10 hours.

• I like the idea but it's overpowered.

Results are only viewable after voting.
With the addition of 1.3.0.5, the Item 'Celestial Sigil' was added. It can be crafted from 20 Fragments each and allows you to instantly summon the Moon Lord upon use. So, the item has been added, no use talking about THAT anymore.

What is still open for discussion I'd say is the recipe of the Sigil.

With the addition of 1.3.0.5, the Item 'Celestial Sigil' was added. It can be crafted from 20 Fragments each and allows you to instantly summon the Moon Lord upon use. So, the item has been added, no use talking about THAT anymore.

What is still open for discussion I'd say is the recipe of the Sigil.

It's in the game and it's fine. I doubt it will change. Especially not in the only way some people want it to. Which is to add luminite to it.

I am starting to doubt my idea just because I really want to earn my Meowmere, not receive it. Keep voting in the poll though everyone, I am still very curious.

I am starting to doubt my idea just because I really want to earn my Meowmere, not receive it. Keep voting in the poll though everyone, I am still very curious.

Too late to doubt your idea, it's in the game :p (Don't know what time the patchnotes were posted and am too lazy to check. Sorry if you posted before them :p )

10 Luminite is ludicrous, even if it were to have it added for some (entirely unreasonable) reason. If you don't like the sigil don't use it.

I like the current recipe. I think it's a good compromise. Beating the Moon Lord doesn't mean you can fight him again right away (It's not a 100% drop), and you still have to do the pillars once in a while to stock up on fragments. This also allows people who continually do the pillars, but fail on the Moon Lord, to try again more quickly.

I think the way they've implemented the spawn item is great and shouldn't change.

Back
Top Bottom