NPCs & Enemies Desmond, the Moon Bear!

What is your opinion? Yes, No, or is it ok, but still needs something?

• Total voters
Not really a huge fan of references like this. Few of the other references in game actually name the item as what it really is. It's a "Plumber's Hat," not "Mario's Hat."

Not really a huge fan of references like this. Few of the other references in game actually name the item as what it really is. It's a "Plumber's Hat," not "Mario's Hat."
Well, it is a youtube channel, it's not like they're gonna sue us, right?

Well, it is a youtube channel, it's not like they're gonna sue us, right?

It's not so much an issue of getting sued as people not getting the reference and being very confused. For example, someone who doesn't know about Cave Story would just assume the Robot Hat is, well, a robot hat. But someone who's never seen the ASDF Movies is going to be very, very confused why there is a Moon bear, and why it's named Desmond.

It's not so much an issue of getting sued as people not getting the reference and being very confused. For example, someone who doesn't know about Cave Story would just assume the Robot Hat is, well, a robot hat. But someone who's never seen the ASDF Movies is going to be very, very confused why there is a Moon bear, and why it's named Desmond.
Very good point, it should probably have a different name.

Drops:
Space Helm: Accessory that gives longer breath and protects against the Lunar Boss better.
Fur: Used to craft Leather Armor, which is the same as Palladium Armor.(No Logic!)
Bear Nose: Vanity Item.
If you're going to show off a fancy schmancey vanity item it should have a sprite in my opinion. I'm sure everybody knows what to expect, but I'm just saying. Also, its fur is pretty useless. Palladium armor would be pretty useless because we're at lunar tier. I also have no idea how much fur you'd need to craft the armor. Drop chances and how much it drops would be nice too. I would support because bears are awesome and so is space but there isn't a whole lot here. I give you two stars and a sprite of a bear I made for this.
SPACE BEAR!.png

If you're going to show off a fancy schmancey vanity item it should have a sprite in my opinion. I'm sure everybody knows what to expect, but I'm just saying. Also, its fur is pretty useless. Palladium armor would be pretty useless because we're at lunar tier. I also have no idea how much fur you'd need to craft the armor. Drop chances and how much it drops would be nice too. I would support because bears are awesome and so is space but there isn't a whole lot here. I give you two stars and a sprite of a bear I made for this.
View attachment 59762
I can't sprite -_-.

Back
Top Bottom