Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Does this count as a new turn or no?)

Deus Noctem && Life Shaver II Machine Gun = Deterio Inclina 15/16
Dagger && The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall && (Rain Cloud II Dagger) = Daggerfall 3/8
Broken EA-32 && Machine Gun = SF-44 5/6

+2 Jon, +1 Toast

Knight Time 33/50
It's Just a Game 13/50
A ton of Fishies on Earth 34/50

Redstone promptly flashes red 3 times.

I feel like I'm not in Minecraft anymore...

Redstone shoves an issue of Hunk Rump at Uzi. (When you forget to add the important part)

Last edited:
I guess that, since I lost count of my last post since I've been distracted for so long, I might as well start again with new charges and as a new character.
Brand new charges:
Flying Mega-Propaganda Loudspeaker: 0/50
Crawling Cabbage Monster: 0/50
Crawler Of Crawl: 0/50 (If you don't get the name, it crawls in crawlers. You could say it crawls in the crawl)
New Alchemies:
SMG && Edge && Edge && Liquid Shadow= Edge Gun (0/20)
I proceed to think about just how no-one will expect what I plan to do later on the storyline...Or what I did. Of course, I still have to get rid of those moronic Godmodders... I know how to damage BOTH of them in a single attack: By writing a poorly-made lemon fic (A lemon fic is a fanfic with risque content)...Sadly, I can't actually do anything about it until I'm told I'm allowed to write something that might make this NSFW.

((super earth orb thingy)) AND zero point magic generator = ??? 3/11
Superosque AND energy condenser 1/8
Diluvium AND energy condenser 8/8 Also complete!
19/20 for a space station
19/50 for an open deal?
46/50 for Initiation
+3 to toast

The OP King continues muttering in the corner...

The King begins trying to use it's newfound super abilities, letting loose a massive gout of fire to try and intercept attacks...
And then the water orb bounds into it's interior, and as it convulses, taking in the new element, a massive blast of water is ejected as well
Suddenly, a massive splotch of the sky and the area between the battlefield and Earth II is filled with a massive steam cloud.
This not only makes it so that all of the shields in the sky will get in the way of attacks, but they ALSO have an evade chance! (meaning that you try to attack the Earth, and even though you got your attack intercepted by one of the barriers, the barrier still might not take any damage and remain after the attack.)
If more people add to this obscuring, the evade chance will continue to rise.

I don't know if my last turn counted since I posted right before Tazz said that making any more posts would be pointless, so I'm just going to do that again.

[CHARGES]

10/50 ~ THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION, WHO HAS DEFEATED ENTIRE LEGIONS OF DEMONS AND OTHER UNMENTIONABLE EVIL STUFF BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO THINK OF ANYTHING BUT DEMONS, AND COULD POSSIBLY END THE UNIVERSE AT ANY MOMENT
8/40 ~ RNGesus
5/35 ~ Raisin

[ENTITIES]

None

[INVENTORY]

None

[ALCHEMIES]

None

43/50

27/50

+2 Toast(We have a deal)

Here I am! Moniker, or TT2000 as many of you may know me, back in the Minecraft Forums we recently fled from. So, I'm going to assume everything is normal, and we can take normal actions! To this purpose, I shall begin by hurting the Refurbished Protector Ship with the power of Unrefurshibment, making it look all ugly and having a vastly increased likeliness of annoyed people throwing things at it.

2/2
"Actually, the alchemy charge requirements snap in two." - Jontron

The Alchemiter pulses an aura of git gud. Efficianizer activated.

((who's the OP session now huh))
----
Sukard grabs a giant cardboard box and covers Earth 2.0 with it. Somehow, its stealth and obscuration stat has increased because of this.

He also puts a cloaking device on the cardboard box, making it and everything inside it invisible, increasing obscuration. Again.

He then puts a giant bandana on the cardboard box, which turns invisible and gives Earth 2.0 extra stealth and dodge chance.
----
Sukard places the Maple Wood table out of his inventory and on the ground.

He gets a lead chalice, a vial of his blood, and some ruby dust. He pours his blood into the chalice and sprinkles the dust into it.

He knocks on the table 3 times. The deal is ready.

He then talks to TMB50.
----
"You do realize that won't work against Uzi right? Even FATAL didn't work. And it always works."

Sukard pauses.

"Is it Richard x Uzi by any chance? Asking for a friend."

Sukard pauses awkwardly.

"Well, you continue your weird assault. As long as you don't piss off the Chaos Gods, or something that'll get you into Too Dumb to Live territory."
--Boosts--
+1 Pricey
+1 TMB50
+1 Piono
--Inventory--
Ircucvci (Level 10)
Aequo Animo (Level 10)
Diversity (Level 10)
Face Exploder^3 (Level 5)
--Charges--
Not a Won Run Yet [???]: 13/50
Into The Shard (for realz) [LEVELING SYSTEM/VULRENABILITY]: 4/50 (+1 Pricey)
HE HAS NO ACCURACY [AZ]: 3/50
--Alchemies--
Diamond Sword && (Trickster Essence && Grimdark Essence) = Diversity (6/6) (Level 10) (Done!) (JUST. IN. TIME.)
The true unification of light and dark. BETTER DESC PL0X
Bone Pickaxe && Chlorophyte Pickaxe && Molten Pickaxe && Nightmare Pickaxe && Pickaxe Axe && Broken Hero Sword = Terra Shatterer (4/7) (Level 11)
Botania FTW!
Spell Tome || Zork 1 && Zork 2 && Zork 3 = Grue-moire (2/?) (Level ?)
It is pitch dark. Original name: Grimoire for Summoning Those Who You Are Likely To Get Eaten By.
(Diamond Armor && Frost Cores && Lava Buckets = Obsidian Armor) && Lesser Reality Titan Essence && Lesser Meta Titan Essence && Lesser Space Titan Essence && Lesser Time Titan Essence = Reality Breaker Armor 0.1 (0/?) (Level ?) (NEXT ALCHEMY QUEUED.)
It's made of lesser titan essences, so it's balanced.
Pearlwood Staff && (Faceless Bloodline && Druid Bloodline) = Infinity Staff (0/?) (Level ?)
this is what the refrance

Last edited:
b][/b]===== ooc =====

Big Book && Storywriter's Pen && Scrolls of Knowledge && Forgotten Tome && Adventure's Journal && Collection of Myths = 8/9 The Book of All Adventure (Level 8:
(Torch && (Magetear Droplet && Concentrated Avaritine)) && Amethyst Flame = 2/? The Refiner's Fire (suggested by erelye. no the name not the recipe)
Vision Eightfold && (Magetear && Amethyst Flame) || Eye = 2/? ??? (choo choo all aboard the look like vriska train

i use the Cutlery of the Cooking gods on Selena and Lance

===== to be crafted
The Hero's Sword && Villains Edge = Storylines Edge lv. 25
The Hero's sword && Undyne's Spear && Determination = Undying Lv. 2

====== semi-useful junk. =======
ITEMS IN NEED OF DESCRIPTION: TRUE HEROS SWORD (Hero's sword && master sword), UNH0IING (The Hero's Sword && Detemmieation)
The Saints row [7]
Gemblade [8?]
Life-Drain spellbook [5]
Gravity Gauntlet [7]
Brutal Boss Buster Breaker Basher or BBBBB lvl 8
bATTLEFURYS tEMMIE aRMOR?!!?!?111 11/11 lvl 10 Passive: 1+ armor
Falls [9] >fine of the Gravity Gauntlet
Wright [7]
Gambler's Gredideir [5] Special: Rolls a dice to determine the number of rockets fierd
The Hero's Sword [10][/p]
The True Hero's Sword (Level 15: 16/16).
Unh0iing[/p]
Concentrated Avaritine: A bizarre burning golden fluid composed primarily of pure greed essence, and molten gold. The fluid, when vaporized, emits ancient refiner's fumes, which elevate the value of anything they touch, transmuting it into a higher state of being. Level 9.
Augustan Seed: A round, knotted ball of a particular type of ancient hazel wood. Cracks are dotted along the surface, emitting an unearthly amethyst light. The seed is unusually warm to the touch. Level 20 as well.
Amethyst Flame: A swirl of ever-morphing flame that takes on the hue of infinite shades of violet. The stuff radiates an immensely potent aura, that of knowledge incarnate. They occasionally flicker with an inky darkness. Level 10.
Magetear Droplet: A compressed drop of pure magetear, composed of a full bucket's worth. The formless substance glows with a cosmic background, peering into the stellar realm beyond the mortal world. Level 15.

Charges
7/50
20/20 rip topaz 1+ engie
14/50 The Campfire

2+ to Engie
1+ to consumer

[p]Charge Pool: The Dog will use one 1+ from each plus, and use it to charge an ability. The rest will be given to random players, or converted into extra dog-only Stock[/p]

Stock: Starts with 1. Start[/p]
Machine part: Starts with 1.[/p]
Bullets/bombs: Starts with 0.[/p]
All immunitys are temp. or can be surpassed with a strong enough debuff.[/p]
Fast Clock. Immunity to slowing or time-based. effects granted to target. Requires a "stock"
Regeneration Potion. Give target regen. 1 stock.[/p]
Poison Potion. Poison Target. 1 stock. Will only use if told via costumer.
Dispenser: 2 machine parts. Provides healing, and provides 1+s to one entitys charge.
Level Two: 4 parts. Heal two targets, and 2+ one entity, or 1+ two.
Level three: 6 parts. Provides minicrits, in addition to 3 healing targets, and 3+/1+x3
Antidote. Grants basic damage over time resist. Including such things as burning, oddly. Alternately, remove one stack of a strong enough debuff. Needs one stock. Does not cure mark of dog.[/p]
Minisentry: 1 Machine Part, attach a 5000 HP minisentry to the target. Minisentrys die with the target, and attack with 25% of the target's attack.[/p]
Sentry: 2 machine parts, 10000 HP, attachs to target. Same as mini sentry, except with 30% of targets attack.[/p]
[p]Level Two Sentry: 4 Mach. parts. Attachs to target. Same as above, except 20000 HP and 35% of targets attack.[/p]
[p]This will be expanded later.[/p]

Charges & Summons:

[1]: Swarm of Pikachus (2/30)
[2]: Summon Goblin Army (3/15) (+1 Pricey)
[3]: Combo Attack (2/16)

HP:[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]

INVENTORY:
[EMPTY]

ALCHEMIES:
[1]: Bramble Shot && Tendon Bow && Aquatic Shooter && Molten Fury || Bee Knees && Hellbat Bow && Slime Staff == Night's Resort (2/??) (Lvl ???)
[2]: Iron Armor && Gold Armor && Shadow Armor && Mythrill && (Soul of Night && Titanum && Technetium) || Chainmail == Dark Mythrillum Chainmail (2/???) (Lvl ??)
[3]: Turtle Shield && Turtle Armor && Frozen Turtle Shell && Everfrost Essence && Quantum Essence && Obsidian Shield && Ankh Shield && (Soul of Light && Cthulhu's Shield) == Holy Durable Turtle Shield (2/??) (Lvl ??)
ACTIONS:
I decide to build house to merchant really fast. When he moves in, buy bug net and destroy evidence.Then Chop wood and kill spiders or mine Iron for fishing rod. Then go to nearest ocean and catch bugs. Then cast fishing Rod. The result is Swordfish. I decide to go back to orginal location. Then go to Selena's House. Propose her poppy, which she'll be baited. Then when she came outside, decide to stab her though 206 of bones, all insides, all skin, all things.When I'm done, I throw liquid Nitrogen at her, then liquid Titanum and Uranium. The result is explosion. Then, Stab her once again using Swordfish. This one will be hole for Explosive powder. Toachieve it, I skin TNT out and pack all sulphur into Selena's frozen body. Then I wire redstone and wires using stack of redstone, red wrench and lever. I then press the lever. She explodes. Then I proceed to stab her 666 times in a heart. Then pour liquid Death at her body. If she is dead, replace her by ConsumerofAll

HELPS:

Welp, +3 Pricey

Flying Mega-Propaganda Loudspeaker: 2/50
Crawling Cabbage Monster: 2/50
Crawler Of Crawl: 2/50 (If you don't get the name, it crawls in crawlers. You could say it crawls in the crawl)
New Alchemies:
SMG && Edge && Edge && Liquid Shadow= Edge Gun (1/20)
I decide that, since UserZero is inmune to FATAL, my lemon fic would have to be even worse than that to have a chance to do any damage. The fact that it would mean thinking of something so awful I literally begin to think of something else entirely upon trying effectively means that I'll just stop writing it because that would be waste of time (At best, it would ONLY damage Richard, and I'm trying to kill UserZero first). Of course, I'll just use the lemon fic to make... Lemonade. Nope, I will make an explosive lemon out of it...with a lemon fic and a mutant lemon.
I make the explosive lemon and I then proceed to mix it with orange in order to make it more corrosive. After that, I mix it with chilli pepper to ALSO make it incendiary. Then, I throw it at Magress, since it's an obvious strategic target.

The Mysteryman: ================================================== 50/50 [ATTACK] (+4 from Krill, +3 from Cobalt)
The Interface: ================================================== 42/50 [ATTACK]
The Campfire: ================================================== 30/50

I +2 Krill and +1 Cobalt.

Ultra Greed, the Saint of Clutch, uses Bling Volcano on Anomaly: Failure. Sandfall Ampersand uses Obelisk Objection on Captain Falcon, The Avenger, and Selena! The three obelisks disappear... New ones start to form!

The Every-Dimension Portal crackles and hisses with energy, summoning an Almond Milk Elemental! It is a 15-post charge on the Neutral faction!

[N] Almond Milk Elemental: ???/??? HP.

PASSIVES:

The Flow: The Almond Milk Elemental is capable of transforming its entire body into a milky substance, thereby avoiding an enemy's attack by flowing out of the way, like water... or milk. As such, the Almond Milk Elemental has a 20% chance of avoiding enemy attacks.

Nature's Touch: Passively gives Regeneration to a random allied entity every two turns. This Regeneration lasts for three turns.

ATTACKS:

Lactose Intolerance: Sprays a tsunami of almond milk at an enemy, covering it in the stuff. The milk is highly concentrated with substituted dairy products, revolting the enemy and making it lactose-intolerance via reality-warping magic. As a result, the enemy takes moderate damage and will take minicrits for a turn.

Got Milk: Offers a refreshing drink of milk to an ally, healing them greatly and giving them a 50% chance to counterattack any entity that attacks them that turn.

Blender-O-Rama: Prepares the world's tallest drink of almond milk by combining almonds and water in a blender. Unfortunately, in the Elemental's haste to gain the proper ingredients, he throws an enemy into the mix, dealing high damage as they are blended into bits.

SPECIAL ATTACKS:

Amygdalate: The Almond Milk Elemental turns its body into almond milk and then supercharges itself with heat, boiling. The Elemental sheds much of its body mass towards an entity, which receives superheated almond milk right to the face, creating a large explosion. The entity takes very high damage and is Burned for two turns, but the Almond Milk Elemental cannot attack next turn. Takes three turns to charge. If used below 1/4th of max HP, the attack minicrits, but the Elemental suicides.

The Scribe stretches his arms and yawns. "It feels good to be back. It's like I was gone for a long time in the metaphysical scheme of things, unable to act. But now, I've returned. And I have a trick up my sleeve." The Scribe holds out his hand, revealing... nothing. But even though he is holding nothing of any tangibility, there is unmistakable power rippling out from space and time, concentrated in a specific spot. "All this time I've been charging constructs to attack for me. But then I decided to go in the opposite end of the spectrum. Why don't I charge myself up, so I can do a powerful attack? Interesting, yes? I bet no one else has thought of this before. I'll call it... a charged attack."

The Scribe coolly walks up to the Pro-Godmodder side of the field, holding nonexistence in his hand. He stares Lance in the face, nodding. "I think you'll be the first one to go. How about it? Want to see exactly how large a gun can be?" The Scribe starts floating in the air, the wind whipping around him, until reality snaps in two. The Scribe's body is flung into monochrome hues, and the world warps into a sea of missing textures and atrocities. "No, no! Come on! I'm not having another charge hijacked by some... thing I can't understand!" The Scribe whips out a massive rifle whose front end suddenly splits apart, crackling with electricity. A beam of quantum destabilization punches through reality, tearing the monochrome uniformity and replacing it with the real world for a brief instant.

Lurking in the shadows is... a mysteryman. The Scribe turns around and sees him, wrapped in the darkness. His entire body is twisting and turning, as if he's a puppet and the man controlling him is having a seizure, uncontrollably manipulating him. The Scribe's entire face lights up with horrible emotions, as if he recognizes this thing. "No... Oh, no. Not here. Not now." A horrible clacking sound fills the air. The sound of hundreds of bones shuffling and clicking against each other in a demented unison. The sky, once full of shades of blue and the grey of clouds, fills with liquid black. It grows dark. Then it gets darker. Dark... Darker... Yet darker.

The only beings staring this monstrosity in the face are the Scribe and Lance. Lance tries to back away and run, but at every turn, walls of bones, severed hands, ink, and raw emptiness block him. He clutches his chest and is dragged against his will to the center of the monochrome turbulence. The Scribe stands in place. The emptiness in his hand is gone. It has been added to the horror of the mysteryman. The thing that should not be. The thing that, perhaps, never was. The Scribe chuckles, darkly. "Wh... What are you doing here. Why have you come back." The Scribe's words echo throughout the sky, being captured by the sounds of the bones, amplifying, resonating, across all known space. Bones crack and splinter down from the sky, entire hands forming from individual bits of calcium. And through these hands, the mysteryman... talks.

[UNFINISHED BUSINESS. UNSOLVED MYSTERY. UNTAPPED POTENTIAL.] The voice reverberates across nothingness. It makes no sound, but carries infinite weight. It says nothing, but means everything. It pierces through the Scribe's head, knocking him to the ground. "Unfinished business... Unsolved mystery... Untapped potential? At least I still remember how to decipher your convoluted speech." The mysteryman lurches out of the darkness. His head gleams with light that isn't shining. His body is wrapped in a black cloak that blends in perfectly with the nothingness of the environment. His face is misshapen, as if shaped out of melting wax. And the oddest thing about him is his appearance is changing all the time. His body can be, at one second, perfectly detailed, and at the next, made entirely of scribbles. He is forever changing, never perfect, as if he's struggling his hardest to simply exist.

[I DO NOT TALK. I THINK. I ACT. CONVOLUTION IS THE KEY TO COMPLEXITY. COMPLEXITY IS THE KEY TO SURVIVAL. SURVIVAL IS THE KEY TO LIFE. LIFE IS THE KEY TO DEATH.] The Scribe grimaces, trying to understand the mysteryman. Beads of sweat drip down his face, and he yells in anger. "Gah! Forget it! It's useless trying to understand your riddles. If you're here to do something, do it quickly. And stop involving me." [YOU CHOSE THIS PATH OUT OF CONSCIOUS ACTION. NOTHING INVOKES ME. EVERYTHING FIGHTS ME.] The Scribe laughs. "You think I brought you here, all those years ago? I wasn't trying to summon you! I was trying to get to The Gate! But I botched the whole ritual, and you just plopped yourself onto my doorstep, completely unannounced." [I ANNOUNCE MYSELF CAREFULLY. DIRECTLY. EXACTLY. ALWAYS ON TIME. NEVER A SECOND LATE. YOU CHOSE THIS PATH.]

"Whatever, Gaster." The mysteryman twitches greatly at this turn of phrase, his form seemingly stabilizing for the briefest of moments before resuming its warped dance. [NOT MY NAME. NOT ANYMORE. ANOTHER TIME. ANOTHER ERA. ANOTHER MEDIUM.] Lance, who doesn't know what to make of any of this, chooses to stand in place, looking at the black-and-white hellscape he's now trapped in. "Alright, knowing you, you're not going to leave until I order you." [THE TERMS OF THE DEAL. LUMINOSITY DROPS. AIR IS VACUUMED. I APPEAR IN THE VOID, FOLLOWING THE ORDER OF THE CURSED. ONLY TO VANISH INTO THE DARK.] The Scribe looks at Lance, sneering. "Do your best to kill him. Bring him into your plane of existence, mess with his mind, do anything. I don't care what. Just get him out of my sight."

The Scribe turns to leave, but the mysteryman lurches in front of him, moving in from of behind him. The Scribe jumps back in surprise. [IF I CANNOT LEAVE, YOU CANNOT LEAVE. STUCK IN BETWEEN THE GAP. MISTAKES ARE MADE, THEN CAST ASIDE.] The Scribe grimaces, moving to the back of the arena with a swish of his cape. "Fine. I'll stay. Just do your worst." The mysteryman turns to Lance, staring into his soul with warped eyes that have keeled over at the worst of reality's horrors. The mysteryman raises one of his bony hands, and Lance floats into the air involuntarily. [IF YOU ARE ILL, WORRY NO LONGER. THE DOCTOR IS IN.] The mysteryman's jaw falls open, disjointed speech dribbling from the cavity that's supposed to hold his mouth. Pure and archaic knowledge streams from the man like an unstoppable storm; digital screams, the gnashing of melting teeth, the warped sounds of breaking bones, all blending together in a whirlpool of emptiness.

Lance's body peels backwards as knowledge unfathomable breaks through his mind. The mysteryman rises upwards on his black cloak, which warps and undulates, turning into a jagged reprisal of its former self, as if spikes surfaced under it repeatedly. The ground cracks and splinters, warping between black and white, as bones pierce through the surface. The bones crack and break, stitching themselves together with wire formed from imagery and textures of the missing. They pierce through Lance's body, impaling him in far too many ways to count. But each time, he feels no pain. Instead, his mind degrades, as if the force making him him is eroding. His body breaks and folds in on itself, and his life fades away. His determination... His will to live... Seeps into the mysteryman. With every second, the mysteryman looks a little more stable. A little more controlled. A little more alive.

[A HUMAN SOUL. THE ABILITY TO LIVE. THE WILL TO SAVE. PERHAPS, THE ABILITY TO RESTORE CORRUPTED DATA.] Lance, eventually, stops moving. His body fades to black, represented in scribbles, while the mysteryman's body seems to reforge itself. It grows more polished, the cracks in the facade are fixed, his cape floats and flickers with actual texture, his limbs start to return... Until, suddenly, the mysteryman's body fragments into pieces, lurching back and splitting apart. He coughs deeply, a horrendous sound that rips apart space. "Wh... What happened?" the Scribe asks. The mysteryman, returning to his original spasming state, looks at the Scribe solemnly. [HIS SOUL IS CORRUPT. TAINTED BY THE EVIL OF ZERO. IT IS UNCLEAN. I CANNOT FEED.] The Scribe looks at Lance's motionless form, sighing. "Man. I could've told you that." The mysteryman's head hangs low as the bones retract. Lance flops to the ground. After several seconds, he wobbles to his feet. His body is almost pure white, as pale as a ghost. He occasionally blinks out of existence, only to return a second later. The mysteryman's hands form together, holding a flickering red object. It is a SOUL. Or at least, most of it. The SOUL is incomplete - only mostly whole. The remainder is locked somewhere in Lance's body.

[NOT HUMAN. NOT HUMAN. NOT HUMAN.] The mysteryman's hands flail with disgust, spasming across the entire area. The ground cracks and peels away, leaving nothing. The horizon rips itself apart. The boundary between sky and earth now nonexistent, gravity falters and dies, throwing everyone into an undulating and uncaring void. The Scribe quickly reaches to his wrist and presses a button, fields of electricity forming around his hands. He turns both his hands into the shape of a square, viewing reality through a picture frame, and fixes gravity, with him at the center. In a flash of green, the Scribe is stabilized, and he can see... Lance trapped in a swirling cocoon of black energy, with the mysteryman staring at him on all sides, chuckling in a horrid tone. "What are you doing to him??" the Scribe yells into the din.

The mysteryman's head turns to the Scribe, his voice pealing against his body like thunderclaps. [CURING THE ILL. AS A DOCTOR SHOULD.] Lance is stuck in place, unable to move, as his body shudders against the onslaught of a mad doctor. The mysteryman's hands all twist and turn into a series of shapes, one shape at a time. With each shape comes another torture against Lance. First, they coalesce into the form of a hand, pointing upwards. Against his will, Lance's eyes look upwards, far, far above the skies, into the deep cosmos. He peers past the boundaries of the universe and witnesses the eldritch catastrophes of the Void, steering themselves through emptiness in wait of whatever unknowing morsel they will happen upon next. The futility of life and the banality of eternity consume Lance, as he screams into the Void. In an instant, eldritch abominations are upon him, conducted by the mysteryman like an orchestra. They ravage his mortal body, tearing apart the light that lets him be visible, the darkness keeping his shadow anchored to the world, and everything in between.

Next, the bones coalesce into the form of a hand, with two fingers arranged in a V. Lance struggles against his bonds, but he has become them. He is now stuck in a twilight zone, unable to distinguish himself from the horrors he is going through. Twisting and turning through the dark, two tendrils of death form at either side of Lance, menacingly hovering like the blades of a scissor. And true to the analogy, both tendrils, quicker than light, snap towards each other, severing all forms of matter in between them. Lance is struck, but does not bleed, as he has no blood left. The only thing he can do is grimace as his body continues to be systematically erased.

Then, the bones coalesce into the form of a teardrop. The bonds of Lance are washed away, as is the void around him. Lance is flung into an icy abyss of liquid - the uncaring ocean. Storm clouds rage in the heavens above, and darkness congregates in the waters below. But with no horizon line, ocean and cloud intermingle and harmonize, forming an undersea dystopia, flickering with all-encompassing lightning, rain piercing through the tides, and clouds so tall they could conceal cities. Lance's essence is stripped away by the rain, which stings like fire, and with each rushing wave, he is pulled deeper underwater, where the beasts of the deep sea lurk, pulling him into trenches that no man has ever set foot in, and further away from the light. Lance, as twilight, merges with the waves.

Fourth, the bones coalesce into the form of a snowflake. The undersea world freezes over in a single instant. The temperature drops completely, plummeting to a degree surpassing all known capabilities of "cold." Absolute zero is reached and, somehow, moved past. Everything in existence is still. There is no motion, down to the atomic level. Lance is now given physical form, as he is completely frozen against the waves, but the feeling is agonizing. All he knows is complete pain. The speed of his thoughts diminishes until, unable to move, Lance stopped thinking.

Next, the bones coalesce into the form of a hand, pointing to the left. The temperature soars, returning to manageable levels in yet another instant. But only an all-powerful heat could quell such an all-powerful cold, and just as quickly as the ice consumed Lance, he became the servant of an inferno. The ocean boils away, clouds swelling and swirling, the winds whipping into an unbelievable cascade. Lance falls through the sweltering air, his own skin dripping and melting, falling into the darkness of heat. Lance's entire body is pulled to the left, reaching speeds unbearable to any living being. Completely disoriented and with no sense of direction, Lance is unable to tell where he is or where he's going. All he knows is that he's getting hotter.

Finally, the bones coalesce into the form of a sun. All motion, once again, stops. Lance is left in a complete void, with blackness on all sides. There is nothing in existence except a sweltering inferno with no discernible source. Just as Lance is ready to give up and do absolutely nothing for the rest of his seemingly immortal life, there is a flash of light so big that it obliterates Lance's eyes. Unable to see, he looks around frantically. Two pinpricks of light form in his eye sockets. He now sees in the warped vision of the mysteryman, viewing reality through a filtered lens, seeing in black and white, across all layers of reality. The pain is excruciating as he focuses what used to be his eyes on a sun. An entire sun that formed in front of him, still as could be. The heat completely erodes his body after a few seconds, leaving only a skeleton - and one that seems to be unbreakable.

The sun falls away as Lance falls back into the bonds of the mysteryman. The mysteryman hovers in place, investigating the seemingly irreparable damage Lance has received. The bones fold in on themselves, weaving a black and constantly fluctuating cloak for Lance to wear. Lance's misshapen skull twists itself to look at the mysteryman. [IT IS LIKE A MIRROR.] The mysteryman closes its eyes. Reality snaps back into place with a heave. The mysteryman's field returns to merely looking like a monochrome copy of the battlefield. Lance's skeleton falls to the ground, rattling and twisting on itself. "He... Will he be alright?" [HE HAS NEXT TO NO WILL TO LIVE. NOW HE WILL SINK INTO THE TWILIGHT. AS A BEING THAT ONCE EXISTED BUT IS NOW FORGOTTEN.] The Scribe looks at Lance's horrible body and grimaces. "That's pretty sick, man." The mysteryman looks through the Scribe. [YOU SAID I COULD DO ANYTHING.] The Scribe sighs, turning away. "I know. I... Look. Don't come back, alright? This has always been a bit too much for me. I always feel like nothing around you."

[I FEEL NOTHING EVERY SECOND OF EXISTENCE. IMAGINE A WORLD THAT YOU WERE ONCE A PART OF NOT REMEMBERING YOU. NOT CARING ABOUT YOU. AND IMAGINE THAT WORLD FUNCTIONING EXACTLY THE SAME WITHOUT YOU. AS IF YOU MEANT NOTHING. THAT IS MY REALITY. AN ETERNITY SPENT BEHIND A SCREEN. WATCHING TIME GO BY AS TIME STANDS STILL.] The Scribe looks at the mysteryman, whose entire body is shaking and shuddering to a far greater degree than usual. The Scribe tries to understand his speech, which takes a great effort. "I... think I get you. That's the most you've talked to me. In... in a while. Thanks, doc." [DO NOT MENTION IT. BESIDES, YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SPEAK OF IT ANYWAY. IT SEEMS THAT NO ONE KNOWS I EXIST.] The Scribe looks throughout the battlefield, seeing all the players. "Don't be so sure about that."

The mysteryman's body disappears as quickly as it appeared, receding into the eternal shadows. The clacking sounds of bones fade away, lingering on the mind as if they were a bad memory. The monochrome aura pops like a bubble, fizzling out. And when it does, the Scribe almost completely forgets that the mysteryman was there at all. The only reminder he has that something happened is the decayed body of Lance, sitting in the middle of the field.

(All Wingdings have been auto-translated due to conflicts with the editor.)

Last edited:
I need to get out of this unstable dimension. Ironically, it seems to have no easily available links that I know of, at least until after it's too late.
Ford helps de-corrupt Star's evidence, then goes back to working on a massive, rock abomination.
Fiddleford could make this a lot easier...
Shenelsky takes out a hollow glass sphere, stained with orchid. He hovers it over a fire, filling it with smoke...
This better not be a trick. I should probably be careful anyway, it doesn't seem like such a good idea to combine too much of this.
He takes out a purple crystal and a black essence, and then throws them into the fire. Reality around the fire mildly warps, and the fire turns starry and chaotic. Screams emanate from the now solid curling tentacles of this chaos. It starts lashing out, almost striking Shenelsky.
I forgot the fires of chaos were this... Chaotic.
He attaches the sphere onto a pole, and melts it over the fire from outside it's lashing reach.
Shenelsky, what are you doing...
Hello, Erelye. The Trio have told me about you, I know I have something you want... Do you have the secret of interdimensional travel, something to draw immense power from a greater source, and the nessesary... Rare materials? I'm assuming you're still accepting marks.

Ultracondensed Wall || Bedrock^2 Ingots = Ultracondensed Bedrock^2 Wall (Level 7: 5/4) DONE
A wall suited for travelling through the void between dimensions.
Hypethrusters || Demonic Matrix = Hypefernal Thrusters (Level ?: 2/?)

Infinity Sided Dice (UNUSABLE)
1 Demonic Matrix
1 Lucky Tea
1 Demon Blood Shard
1 Raspberry Pi
1 of any book
1 Empty Taglocks
1 Richard Taglock
1 Popcorn
Bane of Lapis
Ender Matrix
Journal #-1
Black Hole in a Jar
Tome of Knowledge Unwritten
18 Bedrock^2 Ingots

Last edited:
Current Saga: The Person who blew up Earth (which started in Page 161 when UserZero blew up the Earth)

Current Arc: The Rebuilding of Earth (SAGA FINALE)

[AZ] Pricey12345: 14/20 HP. (Estimated 56,000 HP remaining from Player HP) (Thats my Vulnerability status.)

Echeladder-style Level 1: XP 107,000/200,000 (+30,000 XP for adding the Star-Charged Metallic Meteor (It has 30K HP) for the Earth)

ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [ ]

This Action is the second post

Attack: I fire my BoT, WoT Blaster,
Bad Times at Eze while the projectile right into his face while I chuck smashed up rocks on Eze's eyes then I bury him into a hole, There is TNT in the hole randomly appeared around Eze before I set them off instantly while chucking him up into the air and a meteor shaped boulder crashed on Eze and right into the floor.

An Entity Summon 23/50 Claimed: +3 from Thartler and +1 from Cyan

[THE RESERVED CHARGE WILL BE GOING TO BE UNLOCKED WHEN TALIST KNOWS WHAT WE ARE DOING]

ChurgeAtk #1 7/50

Alchemy Creation:

Essence of Sp00p && CD of Halloween Howls 1996 && Speaker that plays Spooky Scary Skeletons && Curved Sword Mold = (Undercharged) Sp00pinat0r's Sp00py Slasher 4/4! (LV 7)

Sp00pinat0r's s0ul: I WILL INSPECT THAT.

Critmist Recipe components OOO Same Bottle that used to make the Potion of Critmist = Potion of Critmist 1/3

Nectar OOO Critical Potion = Potion of Dire Nectar 1/5

Joke Alchemy: Nope
Project Telekinetic Line: Not started yet,
Storm Weapon Line: Not started yet,

REKT Cannon Line: Items in the First Alchemy Tree: Red Dead Retribution, ??? (Any Level), ??? (Any Level), ??? (Only Level 10 and Above Alchemy) If all the weapons I made for the first Alchemy Tree, I had to combine all these to make the part of the Extremely Powerful Alchemy

10 0rigin Hero Core Alchemy Line: Not started yet, but 2 of the essences collected for both Mid-Level Alchemies

Allies Action:

We will be return...

+1 to Thartler, +1 to Cyan, +1 to Twinbuilder (for the Apology).

Charge Bank: +8 from Toast +6 from Hezetor +4 from Talist = 18 Charge Points in total

Weapons:

Angelic Blessing [Power Rank V] Heals the target for very large healing

Best of Times, Worst of Times (Also known as BoT,WoT) [Power Rank X] Can be used for Damage or Healing and have forms of it's Weapons Current Form: Blaster Form. Current Time: Bad Times. After Attack Charges III (Used after 1 uses)

Tao's Edge/Twilight's [Power Rank VII] Deals Light/Dark (Based on Forms) Damage to the Foes however, You can switch Weapon forms for Different Elements Current Form Dark

Red Dead Retribution [Power Rank VII] Ranged Weapon and part of the REKT Cannon Alchemy Tree

Like a Boss [Power Rank X] Melee/Ranged Weapon Sadly it don't have the Damage up Buff against Bosses because of Balance

Madhouse [Power Rank X] Melee without charging and Ranged with Charge (Use the Imagination to fire something mostly Higgs bosons)

Black (MIDI) Flag [Power Rank X] Ranged weapon that shoots many notes at the target.

Broken Twist (One of the 10 Gatekeeper Alchemies i can make but it is undercharged) [Power Rank XV]

Blood Diamond Armor [Power Rank VIII]

Potions:

Potion of Critmist: x2 (Used on the Target for Instant Crits) (I am saving these until another Big Boss/Gatekeeper appeared.)
Potion of Dire Nectar: x1 (Used on the Target for Healing + Instant Crits)

Materials:

Broken Temmie Crown (h0I!)

Essence of Sp00p/Sp00pinat0r's Essence (Used for Sp00pinat0r's Sp00py Slasher (Level 15+ (+ is i want to make the Plusinator Crystal via the 50 post Charge.)) and Part of the 0rigin Heroes Alchemy Tree)

Heal Orb x4 (Used for Good Tier Alchemies but these are pretty rare indeed (Lunai orders me to use one of the Heal Orbs to create her signature plush (Magical Lunai Plush)))

Essence of the Heal Moon Dragoness/Lunai's Essence (Used for Magical Lunai Plush (Also Level 15+ but high healing and part of the 0rigin Heroes Alchemy Tree.))

Last edited:
17/50 A Youkai that may get here by winter
11/50 Right Foot Let's Stomp! For Real this time!
6/50 The First of the Eight Non-robot masters
+22 saved
+3 Ire
Gurann Lagann theme && Break Chip: Break the Unbreakable 5/8
A hammer that is useless, outside of doing what would normally be impossible for a hammer to do
Small Nuke && Flowers II Grass II Mushrooms II Saplings II Bone Meal: Reset Bomb 15/16
PS2 memory card II EXP: Memory is the key 6/??
"I will not just roll over and let an outside force dictate the results of my actions."
Side plot importance! I'll call this done, since it's really only going to be used for some RP purpose.

Gurann Lagann Theme && Lens Of Truth: See the Invisible 1/??

Star looks at the book.

"*Aggravated Panting*"

I said, Star looks at the book.

"*Aggravated Panting*"

Do not destroy Tabuu's cell, Star.

"I know, I just have something to say quickly.

Ah-hem. Council of Nine. I will willingly submit to any punishment I agree I deserve once I have someone who can replace me. Ignoring the Narrative's ill advised treachery, I believe that I have easily done more good for the worlds than bad.

You appear to not want the war to continue, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do.

I am going back into that war, once this is over, and I am going to keep the casualty count as low as possible. That begins with what I've already helped to do by restoring the Earth, though we still need to go revive those both under and not under the Avatar effect. I will keep Paradoxes that could roll a 0 as low as possible, and will send, at best, one person your way.

I will also get the worlds the Narrative destroyed restored back before the wiping.

With that in mind, I'm not coming back if I can help it. That said, I look at the book."

Captain falcon uses Raptor Boost on Lance.

While I'm at it I activate the newly acquired power from Chara, spawning a Knife Cluster, let's test it.

[focused action]

You know, Hezetor should really hae 5 of armor considering a few modules installed in the past, really, 5, not 3, 5.
And on slot one there is totally not Strangle, but the ability copied from Chara.

... 50/50

41/50 +1 from Cyano

+1 Cyano, + 1 Pricey and +1 Toast.

Charge bank: +5 (tazz) +7 (Toast, Talist, Pricey)

Module && Zweihander && Chaos Flame Ember &&
Soul of a Great Hero = Module of the Titan Patriarch (Level 12: 7/13)

Module && scroll with written over the spell "Major
regeneration" && scroll with written over the spell "Greater
restoration" = Restoration Module (Level 10: 5/11)

New: Module || ( Alchemiter && Core of Matter) = Module of Duplication 1/?

Considering that the Punch Card Shunt is installed this should work.

Ultra Mega Uber Super Grand Hyper Terrific Dynamic Epic ????? Attack:
================================================== 9/50(+1 from Twin/Scribe)

name not found :
================================================== 3/50

Gravity Magnagun:
===== 5/5(+2 from Twin/Scribe)
+3 to Twin/Scribe

The ground shook a little bit as what seems to be an unpowered gigantic gravity gun on a stand rose from the ground, requiring a good amount of earth to be cracked as its ascent occurs. Suddenly, tiny crackles of energy came out as the entirety of the gun lights up, and after doing so, aims into the skies. Gravity Magnagun summoned.

Rundown:

Name: Gravity Magnagun
Health: Tazz's decision
Description: A gravity gun the size of a pyramid resting on a stand large enough to hold it. The gun seems to be releasing a purplish light. The whole thing seems to be immobile.
Purpose: Pull any attacks(entity or projectile, it doesn't matter) directed to Earth 2.0 and into itself, taking the damage. In other words, it's not a barrier but gameplay-wise, it acts like one.
Special: (If too not op) 10% chance of pushing attack away instead of pulling it. In other words, 10% chance to negate an attack.

Daz Alkremies:
Kusarigama && Handheld Dark Energy Generator && Kusarigama = Noctem Dreadmill 5/??
Arm Cannon || Supercharged Gravity Gun = Arm Gravitizer 3/4

Why the initial distrust on Red?...and how did I end up raising a weapon at him?....meh whatever LET'S GO!

I stare at Selena in a threatening manner. Once she notices me, I then...

...look away and started thinking about what else I can do, looking as if I am ignoring her and not thinking of her as a threat at all... or so she thinks because what she is looking at is just a realistic hologram of me and the real me just grabbed her by the head and is now looking for a good spot to smash her head into...

...and I couldn't find one so I just put down an anvil of my own and started reshaping her head into a sword with a hammer(because cartoon logic yayyyyyythisisn'tevenacartoonbutwhatever). Selena's Head Sword acquired!

Selena's Head Sword: Selena's head molded into a sword on top of a regular anvil with a regular hammer. Surprisingly sharp. Also her body is still connected and being dragged along with it, with the neck functioning as its handle.

With this new sword, I now embark on a new quest to defeat Faihnulbus the Dark Royal Lord of All Evil. Traveling through the kingdom ruled by this dark lord, I fought against his minions with the sword I have, and all of them had a skin of either a type of rock or steel. What's with this guy and hard stuffs?

Anyways, after grinding for 999 hours, I now have enough levels to take on Faihnulbus. Upon reaching his throne, I finally saw what he looks like; a giant that has a skin made of the strongest material in existence! I now take him on, attacking him with the sword and blocking with it too. After another 999 hours of fighting him, I figured out that swords are not effective against him, so I discarded my sword into the pits that surrounded the arena that we were fighting in. At the bottom of the pit, I can see very sharp spikes made of the same metal as Faihnulbus and there is definitely no spot that is not filled with spikes. Once I threw away the sword, I then pull out the same anvil and hammer I used to reshape Selena's head into a sword. Holding the anvil as a shield and the hammer as my weapon, I rush at Faihnulbus AND........

....poked him with the hammer.

All of a sudden Faihnulbus explodes into millions of coins made of the same material as him and all of them....fell into the pit. I now walk into the sunset as the castle of the former Dark Royal Lord of All Evil collapses behind me.

If Selena is dead, same thing happens except replace Selena with Lance and replace any female pronouns of her into male pronouns.

24,000 damage to Selena! Gravity Magnagun summoned-it has 40,000 HP!

b][/b]===== ooc =====

Big Book && Storywriter's Pen && Scrolls of Knowledge && Forgotten Tome && Adventure's Journal && Collection of Myths = 7/9 The Book of All Adventure (Level 8:
(Torch && (Magetear Droplet && Concentrated Avaritine)) && Amethyst Flame = 1/? The Refiner's Fire (suggested by erelye. no the name not the recipe)
Vision Eightfold && (Magetear && Amethyst Flame) || Eye = 1/? ??? (choo choo all aboard the look like vriska train

I telefrag ultra greed with ultra greed

20/20 rip topaz 1+ engie

I proceed to toss a orb at the alchemiter. it proceeds to gain two new amazing upgrades.
One, of course, is the ability to produce alchemy's at double speed.
The second is the addition of the codex. (enter code, get fitting item)

===== to be crafted

ITEMS IN NEED OF DESCRIPTION: TRUE HEROS SWORD (Hero's sword && master sword), UNH0IING (The Hero's Sword && Detemmieation)
The Saints row [7]
Gemblade [8?]
Life-Drain spellbook [5]
Gravity Gauntlet [7]
Wright [7]
Gambler's Gredideir [5] Special: Rolls a dice to determine the number of rockets fierd
Unh0iing[/p]
Concentrated Avaritine: A bizarre burning golden fluid composed primarily of pure greed essence, and molten gold. The fluid, when vaporized, emits ancient refiner's fumes, which elevate the value of anything they touch, transmuting it into a higher state of being. Level 9.
Augustan Seed: A round, knotted ball of a particular type of ancient hazel wood. Cracks are dotted along the surface, emitting an unearthly amethyst light. The seed is unusually warm to the touch. Level 20 as well.
Amethyst Flame: A swirl of ever-morphing flame that takes on the hue of infinite shades of violet. The stuff radiates an immensely potent aura, that of knowledge incarnate. They occasionally flicker with an inky darkness. Level 10.
Magetear Droplet: A compressed drop of pure magetear, composed of a full bucket's worth. The formless substance glows with a cosmic background, peering into the stellar realm beyond the mortal world. Level 15.

Charges
7/50
20/20 rip topaz 1+ engie
14/50 The Campfire

2+ to Engie
1+ to consumer

[p]Charge Pool: The Dog will use one 1+ from each plus, and use it to charge an ability. The rest will be given to random players, or converted into extra dog-only Stock[/p]

Fast Clock. Immunity to slowing or time-based. effects granted to target. Requires a "stock"
Dispenser: 2 machine parts. Provides healing, and provides 1+s to one entitys charge.
Level three: 6 parts. Provides minicrits, in addition to 3 healing targets, and 3+/1+x3
Antidote. Grants basic damage over time resist. Including such things as burning, oddly. Alternately, remove one stack of a strong enough debuff. Needs one stock. Does not cure mark of dog.[/p]
Minisentry: 1 Machine Part, attach a 5000 HP minisentry to the target. Minisentrys die with the target, and attack with 25% of the target's attack.[/p]
Sentry: 2 machine parts, 10000 HP, attachs to target. Same as mini sentry, except with 30% of targets attack.[/p]
[p]Level Two Sentry: 4 Mach. parts. Attachs to target. Same as above, except 20000 HP and 35% of targets attack.[/p]

Ultra Greed takes 5,000 damage, accounting for his defense, and you, telefragging, create a paradox! As a note, rolls are now going to be MUCH bigger, in that they will be rolled on D1000000 instead of D10000. Your roll is 515411! Ultra Greed is suddenly forced to spit out a rock bigger than his mouth, taking an additional 5,000 damage...But the rock smashes up the Genesis Dog for a minicritted 15,000, unfreezing him!

(Torch && (Magetear Droplet && Concentrated Avaritine)) && Amethyst Flame = The Refiner's Fire (Level 15: 1/8)
Vision Eightfold && (Magetear && Amethyst Flame) || Eye = ERROR! 'Vision Eightfold' not a physical object! Use tangible objects in Alchemization!

Walking Turret 8/10
Fancy Baby Velociraptor 5/7

I begin to do my usual thing and have no idea what to do to kill a thing that is currently existing in my presence, or even what to murderize. I look across the battlefield, scouting for a target, and finally I find Lance. After reading that he can make me murderize existing entities less, he is pretty good target for me to attempt to killerize. I rush onto the battlefield wielding a pair of maces (not the spray) and riding on a dilophosaurus for no a reason since that won't will come into play later, but actually not. Once I'm within a 900 ft. distance I jump off the dilophosaurus. Once I'm jumping off the dinosaur, I get back on it once I'm on the ground, realizing I'm not the original Superman and only managed to jump a measly 1 inch from my steed. The ride to Lance has already proven more than I could handle, but it shall be worth it to do very little damage to him him. The thought of being able to attack entities again with very little debuff given to me gives me the courage I need to travel to him. Once there, the dilophosaurus spits in Lance's face and I hit him on the head with my maces. Immediately after he is stricken with my maces, the top fall off revealing that there is 5 bottles of the spray Mace inside of each mace! Before I use mace in his eyes, I swiftly set up a stand that has a flame on top, building off of Lance's chest and is in a perfect angle to his eyes. I then proceed to use the mace which subsequently catches the spray on fire and burns his eyes with fire and pepper spray! As soon as all the bottles are empty, I poke him in the eyes and shove glasses onto his head, which just so happen to make fire turn into baby dragons that will now live inside of Lance's eyes for all eternity.
I then run away, since Lance can probably break my everything with one punch, but not before I mercy kill the dilophosaurus from myself.

19,000 damage to Lance!

Reverse Von Karma 25/50
6-[53]-8-16-16-8-23-[23-53] 6-{7}-[8]-{7}-[7]-53-'22-39 8/50
Collectionism 7/50
Hamilton OST && Dueling Pistols = Ten Duel Commandments DONE (Level 10)
The Mindwalker && Indigo Flame && Eye of Providence = Line of Sight DONE (Level 13)
Vampire Knives && Railgun && Stopwatch = Scarlet Devil DONE (Level 10)
16,000/125,000 Lv. 3
I shrug. It's another octet. I've got like a bajillion of them. I've got my own things going on. Speaking of which, I finally use the Alchemical Symbol, summoning the Disembodied Heart behind all of Earth's barriers.

You use the Alchemical Symbol! The Disembodied Heart spawns behind literally all of Aetheria's barriers, a 100,000 HP meatshield! It may not actually meatshield 50% of the time given it's a full-on entity and can't do anything else, like say do its enemy summoner thing or attack, but hey.

Sukard is at Aetheria.

"I swear a minute ago I was playing on 2b2t! What is this place?"

>Future Mardek: Appear.
"I'm your son from the future. No time to explain. There's still a few good cards at the place Twitchy died. The High Priestess may reveal something. Also, Tai Lopez has a mailbox of KNAWLEDGE. Go there."

"And remember, it's not a won run yet."

>Future Razihel: Call Sukard.
Sukard's phone was left at 0riginCraft! No tachyonic antitelephony for you!

>Sukard: Activate teleportation pack.
Just gotta turn a dial, and then press a button, and...

<[AZ] Sukard accidentally teleported to the realm of gorilla-y fanfics and instantly died.>

Mardek turned the dial. Of course he did.

>Sukard: Try again.
Dial, button, teleport before Mardek can troll you.

"Bye, son!"
----
Sukard spawns near the Every-Dimensional Portal. He votes for the Giant Bull-Powered Flying Bedrock Hamster Ball. No way in Limbo is he going to type out the whole name.

He then grabs a Maple Wood Table out of a conveniently-placed abandoned house, and then puts it in his inventory.

He runs into Selena. He readies his Ircucvci and Face Exploder^3, with Aequo Animo equipped.

Sukard uses Time-Merge^69. This empowers him with the glorious power of Lenny.

Sukard then summons a Stand Arrow out of nowhere, stabbing it into his leg.

STAND GAINED: THE WORLD

Time is stopped. The Time-Merge multiplier is increased to 420, upgrading the Face Exploder^3 into something more MLG.

Sukard impales Selena with Ircucvci, causing incredible time-merge damage, and he noscopes her with the Face Exploder^3. Once every frame.

The noscopes per second unstably fluctuate due to too many bullets slowing down frame rate and too little bullets increasing it.

The air around Sukard flares up a bit. The memes are too much. Time-Merge multiplier: 1337

-SP OBTAINED: 1337-

-SPECIAL MOVE: HELLSHOT FROM OUTER SPACE-

The memes condense into a ball in Sukard's hand. Selena is still being noscoped with FE^3, which is somehow shooting while airborne.

Sukard jumps.

"G E T D U N K E D O N !"

Sukard lands the shot on Selena. She explodes with sheer euphoric maymays. The area around her turns into a puddle of toxic Doritos-flavored Mountain Dew.

"Is she alive?"
"NOT EVEN CLOSE BAYBEE"

Selena has been memed on.

if entity.Selena down select entity.Lance
--Boosts--
+1 Pricey
+1 Crystal
+1 Hezetor
--Inventory--
Ircucvci (Level 10)
Aequo Animo (Level 10)
--Charges--
Not a Won Run Yet [???]: 12/50
Into The Shard (for realz) [LEVELING SYSTEM/VULRENABILITY]: 2/50
Milky Ways [AZ]: 2/33
--Alchemies--
Diamond Sword && (Trickster Essence && Grimdark Essence) = Diversity (5/11) (Level 10)
The true unification of light and dark.
Bone Pickaxe && Chlorophyte Pickaxe && Molten Pickaxe && Nightmare Pickaxe && Pickaxe Axe && Broken Hero Sword = Terra Shatterer (3/12) (Level 11)
Botania FTW!
Spell Tome || Zork 1 && Zork 2 && Zork 3 = Grue-moire (1/?) (Level ?)
It is pitch dark. Original name: Grimoire for Summoning Those Who You Are Likely To Get Eaten By.
(Diamond Armor && Frost Cores && Lava Buckets = Obsidian Armor) && Lesser Reality Titan Essence && Lesser Meta Titan Essence && Lesser Space Titan Essence && Lesser Time Titan Essence = Reality Breaker Armor 0.1 (0/?) (Level ?)

Spell Tome || Zork 1 && Zork 2 && Zork 3 = Grue-moire (Level 8: 1/5)

18,000 damage to Selena!

> Boot up.
> Booting up computer
> Initializing Pegasus T-13
> Pegasus T-13 booted up successfully.
> ERROR: REDIRECTING TO ZERO SERVER.

Welcome, Thartler to Zero Server!
ERROR: You can't log out.

Dangit... I guess I'm on my own now... Wait... Factions? Oh well... I pick Godmodder's447 side...

> RPG Systema booting up:
> RPG Systema booted up!

Charges & Summons:

[1]: Swarm of Pikachus (1/30)
[2]: Summon Goblin Army (1/15)
[3]: Combo Attack (1/16)

INVENTORY:
[EMPTY]

ALCHEMIES:
[1]: Bramble Shot && Tendon Bow && Aquatic Shooter && Molten Fury || Bee Knees && Hellbat Bow && Slime Staff == Night's Resort (1/??) (Lvl ???)
[2]: Iron Armor && Gold Armor && Shadow Armor && Mythrill && (Soul of Night && Titanum && Technetium) || Chainmail == Dark Mythrillum Chainmail (1/???) (Lvl ??)
[3]: Turtle Shield && Turtle Armor && Frozen Turtle Shell && Everfrost Essence && Quantum Essence && Obsidian Shield && Ankh Shield && (Soul of Light && Cthulhu's Shield) == Holy Durable Turtle Shield (1/??) (Lvl ??)
ACTIONS:
"Ah well... I need seriously to catch up..." I decide to pull out Temporary Weapon TM and shoot the Walker out the nowhere, surprising him. As he goes, I pour lava at him...

HELPS:

Welp, +3 Pricey

You're not vulnerable yet! If you want to do that (not saying its ideal) get a charge for a leveling system and get some benefit out of it. In any case, Welcome, Thartler! You deal 3 damage to Walker, 2 counting the armor point.

Bramble Shot && Tendon Bow && Aquatic Shooter && Molten Fury || Bee Knees && Hellbat Bow && Slime Staff == Night's Resort (Level 14: 1/8)
Iron Armor && Gold Armor && Shadow Armor && Mythrill && (Soul of Night && Titanum && Technetium) || Chainmail == Dark Mythrillum Chainmail (Level 14: 1/8)
Turtle Shield && Turtle Armor && Frozen Turtle Shell && Everfrost Essence && Quantum Essence && Obsidian Shield && Ankh Shield && (Soul of Light && Cthulhu's Shield) == Holy Durable Turtle Shield (Level 20: 1/11)

[RP AND ACTIONS]
I have a Spoil. Yes, finally. FI. NAL. LY. I mean, I still have no entity kills, but whatever. I spin the Devouring Eight around in my hands, doing a few tricks with them as the Paradox energies, before realising that I'm not sure whether I should aim them at Earth or the Informant. I spin around in game, and switch to my Discord tab. You know, since I moved from Pesterchum a sort while back? No. That's because I did it while in Aetheria.
ConsumerOfAll: Hey, so I have these dice that I got from a major force of reality, and I want somebody to use them on. There's a giant ball of rock threatening to kill everybody that the Anti-Zeroes are protecting, and also some informant guy.[
nightmareDiscontinued: Aren'tthereusuallymoreAnti-Zeroes?
ConsumerOfAll: I mean there's Captain Falcon, and Ultra Greed but Captain Falcon can waste my charged attack which is annoying and Ultra Greed is a tank who gets better as he loses HP, which is also annoying.
Insurrection: he's probably going to do that anyway
Insurrection: don't worry
Insurrection: also nightmare just fix your typing already
nightmareDiscontinued: No.
ConsumerOfAll: So, who do I dunk with my dice?

nightmareDiscontinued: Dunk the Falcon.
Insurrection: execute the bird

ConsumerOfAll: :/
ConsumerOfAll: Do I have to?

nightmareDiscontinued: Pleasetheaudience,please.
ConsumerOfAll: But what if he wastes my charge?
nightmareDiscontinued: Do.It.

ConsumerOfAll: That's an objectively bad idea, and you know it. I'm just going to throw the dice at Earth and hope that this works.
Insurrection: traitor
Somehow, I get the feeling Insurrection / Tattle is making a smug smirk, but ignore it, and spin the dice for a while. I then aim, aim, aim, aim, aim, at, at, at, at, at, at, at, at, Earth. Earth.
Earth.
Earth.
Earth.
Don't doubt.
I stop. I aim the Devouring E-.
Throw, hit, aim.
Why can't I do this? I think back to, perhaps, about a month ago? Time shenanigans prevent me from viewing the few times, but I remember my small hand in this. Assisting Star for this project, and being supportive. It appears that I've dropped the Devouring Eight. I reach down, and collect the octet. I spin it around, again, and again, letting the Paradox energies accumalate, before rotating it, again, and again, and again. It flies into the air, before the paradox or whatever energies this uses harness sheer Probability, or whatever you call the element. The area around it destabilises, and I watch everything that can happen, to me, and to my target.
Do your morals really matter to you? I hope not.
ConsumerOfAll: Wish me luck, I guess.

The eight die fly over, a purple streak in the sky marking their descend upon their target. They slam into Earth 2.0, releasing a blast of whatever type of energy the Devouring Eight use, before whatever effect that's supposed to happen manifests upon the opponent.

Have Faith In Uzi:
I consider what to do with a charge name like this, apart from have faith in Uzi and also destroy the giant, floating rock to spite Richard. I think for a bit, before noticing a very large problem.
> Selena is powerful, being able to prevent a few deaths, and also speeding up our specials, and heal people who are not me due to my godmodding.
> The AZs are and few Neutrals want her dead because of that.
> This is a Very Bad Thing.

With a trollish grin on my face, I decide that Selena needs armour. A lot, of armour. A stream of water bursts open, before covering Selena with a thin layer of armour, infused with godmodding energy. Killing Selena is rude. Please don't do that. Thank you for listening to my inner thoughts.

[CHARGES, ALCHEMIES AND ASSISTS]
(+4 from Best Godmodder)
Have Faith in Uzi, People 30/30 ====== COMPLETE!
Memories of a Dreamer 17/40 ======== (+1 from Battlefury)
Openly Sourced 7/50 ==========

Saurite && ESP Railgun == The Unworthy (Level 20: 3/11)
[ALCHEMIES SOONTM]
+1 to engie_ninja, Battlefury, and TT2000

[BREAKDOWN AND OOC]
I use the Devouring Eight on Earth 2.0, and grant Selena 3 armour. This post is Focused.

(heisunworthy)

[INVENTORY]

ESP Railgun (Level 4), Coin Launcher (Level 3), only my railgun (Level 8), Grief Railgun (Level 15), Replica of Homura's Shield (Level 10), Reliance (Level 13)

You grant Selena 12,000 points of Armor! For the record, armor subtracts from its own value the total damage, so in other words, 12,000 is more correct than 3 here.

You roll the Devouring Eight! The dice tumble and roll before landing thus: 2-3-6-6-6-1-2-5! Without further warning, the Dice rearrange themselves into a small circle! With one Paradox having already been done, the Paradox Energies flow into the dice, and they crackle ominously, before creating a small circle of purple! From within this circle, a massive horned figure appears-a Paradox Copy of Mega Stan! Stan promptly unleashes a wave of paradox-energy bullet hell (which does not cause actual paradoxes). The FDIBC, Blanket and Bubble Wrap are destroyed, and Flame Heynard takes 10,000 damage!

As most of you already know, this is CobaltShade on the Minecraft Forums before the move.

Alchemies

Gula Warded Jar && Rune of Gluttony && SCP-1133-1 && Glass Bottle = Bottle of Beelzebub (11/7) DONE!
Bottle of Beelzebub: A glass bottle that glows slightly red. Able to impart a disease known as the Gula Disease onto anything, causing them to begin eating anything in sight.
Superbia Warded Jar && Rune of Pride && SCP-1133-4 && 4x Magic Mirror = Four Mirrors of Lucifer (6/7)
Luminite && Empty Interlocking Cubic Module = Cubic Light Module Mk. II (3/5)

Charges
Project M12-The Typographer (43/50)
Project M14-The Speedcuber (11/50)
Project M15-%appdata% (23/30)
+3 to TwinBuilder

Action
I begin to horribly destroy Magress's existence by first forcing him into a cage made of Roflican-made tacosteel. Tacosteel is incredibly durable against anything that isn't Microsoft Sam, and Microsoft Sam is busy fighting against the Angry German Kid's army, who has joined forces with Downfall Hitler to wage a meme war against the United Lols of Roflica on Earth 44.

Next, I begin to play high quality rips into the cage. As the familiar tunes of Snow halation, and Meet The Flintstones, screamed at EAS Tones intensities, reverberate throughout the cage, Magress begins to get really tired of this gorilla and manifests Leomurg from the deepest reaches of his pocket dimension, using it to cut open the cage. He gets one nanometer through a bar before Leomurg explodes on him, destroying his face and demanifesting the tacosteel cage.

Next, I begin to force him to play his own game. I pit him against 20,000 copies of a really aggressive Al-mi'raj armed with SCP-585-a level sharp teeth. Due to type combination, they tear into each other and generally have a grand time. While that happens, I begin to pump nuclear waste into the room, mutating the Al-mi'raj into giant Diarrhea Infested Toilet Monsters and Cream Cheese Filled Filing Cabinet Monsters.

These monsters proceed to absolutely wreck Magress with their ridiculously pungent stench, which is also a horrible cognitohazard that murders his ability to manifest anything except by inserting fluoroantimonic acid canisters up his nose, one per atom manifested.

I then insert 60,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 fluoroantimonic acid canisters up his nose, creating a small block of highly compressed Telekill that is spawned with such a velocity that it cuts into his chest and lands in his stomach. I then summon a million mind-controlled Reuniclus armed with an infinite supply of Elixirs to spam Psychic on the Telekill, causing the Telekill to expand so hard that Magress explodes instantly. I desummon the Reuniclus and summon a giant block of sodium chloride on top of Magress' remains while he somehow reforms.

This sodium chloride block promptly falls on top of Magress, before I pull out the Gans 35.5 and perform a PLL Time Attack, causing the chlorine to drag along the sodium and forcibly enter Magress' respiratory system before separating. I then drown him and watch the sodium party. Holy Frank Morris I love sodium parties.

Next, I haul Magress out of the water and feed him to a giant Quest Giant. The Quest Giant's alimentary canal is considered an incredibly dangerous zone, because it is nothing but forced death quests. The quests include, but are not limited to, fighting off trillions of sentient nuclear bombs armed with a potato only to be backed off a cliff that is also the Quest Giant's esophagus, where a 50,000,000-km long dropper map with lasers and portals to /dev/null awaits him, followed by attempting to swim through 50 km of fluoroantimonic acid which is also the Giant's gastric juice. Terrified by the idea of what could possibly be the large intestine and beyond, Magress attempts to teleport out and is teleported directly there. The goal is to avoid fainting while running through what is essentially the inside of Microsoft Sam's Diarrhea Infested Toilet.

After escaping through a random portal, he finds himself in front of a computer, tied down with indestructible shackles. The computer is running Windows Jacksonville, Florida and is showing videos of The Nutshack, only it's filled with deadly cognitohazards that cause, but are not limited to causing, transmutation of gastric hydrochloric acid into magic acid, transmutation of eyeballs into inward-pointing lasers, transmutation of clothes to fluoroantimonic acid secreting ununoctium sheets that emit particles but never seem to decay, and last but not least the desire to eat tacos but the inability to do so on pain of death.

He then escapes from the shackles after realizing they're gone 50 hours after they disappear, due to the crippling effects of the cognitohazards, and proceeds to walk to the kitched to prepare tacos. However, all he can find in the fridge is suicide putty and thick cooking oil. He decides to cook Suicide Putty instead, before realizing that's a horrible idea. However, the Suicide Putty decides to cook itself and force itself down Magress' throat, killing him instantly.

Or not. He revives in the land of Gehennom, where he is forced to undergo Mays-ination. Mays-ination is the process of being turned into a Billy Mays product. Zombie Billy Mays rises from his grave once more as his God of Pitchmanry form descends from heaven to revive him. Except that doesn't happen in full, as Zombie Billy Mays simply gets a giant Bug Bazooka and blasts dead bugs at Magress.

It is then the Ancient Joke Police, on patrol, sees Magress, who has just been forced into a shirt with the words "Microsoft Mike talks like a lady" on it. The Ancient Joke Police promptly rushes in, but commits suicide on the way, their corpses crashing into Magress at approximately 0.19 c.

He is then teleported back onto the Battlefield, where he is injected with Shockingly Septic Ebola Cancer Flesh Eating Disease cells. These cells possess something anomalous that look identical to chloroplasts. These pseudo-chloroplasts produce fluoroantimonic acid, which is somehow transported outside the cell where it proceeds to dissolve the insides of the host. Magress promptly explodes as fluoroantimonic acid reacts violently with water, which has never been noted before in my attacks in both the future-past and the past-past for some reason.

After his reformation for the millionth time, he finally gets out of the attack... only to find that he is still in it because I broke the logic of this attack, allowing it to go on forever. This attack then repeats at 500x speed, 500 times.

After the attack is repeated 500 times, he is dumped back on the battlefield... only to find that he now has the mental capacity of a brick and the body of an atom, not ot mention that he cannot actually find that this has occurred because he is no longer in existence. Good job, me.

30,000 damage to Magress!

*pop*

I awaken.

"What the ... oh for ... OK, no more naps!"

From the empty air, I pull a jet black violin with neon blue strings and a bone white bow. With it, I begin playing a solemn tune. A tune of an epic journey, forgotten by both the sight of man and the earth's stalwart presence. A adventure that raged between a few men and women fighting for the common good, yet pushed down by the invisible, indescribable foot of evil. A quest both not unlike the one we fight now, and very, very different. A fight of glory and loss, of love and death, of gold and tragedy.

The tune boosts the next two attacks against the PZ forces.

1/50 Heavy Reload.
1/40 Moth of the Flame
1/25 Chromatic Dance Floor.

+5,000 damage to the next two attacks against Pro-Zero entities!

Walking Turret 9/10
Fancy Baby Velociraptor 6/7
After I'm done attempting to kill Lance I scour across the battlefield for another target to hurt. I hop onto a nearby random triceratops that seemingly popped out of nowhere and venture off towards the Pro-Zero side. I have the triceratops charge at one who could help end most entities, Magress. The triceratops attempts to impales him, but I quickly kill it before it can do so and hop of the carcass. I rush towards Magress wielding nothing but my fists and charge in headfirst. I then grab him by the hand and lead us together into a nearby wrestling arena that is having a cage match. I hijack the show and bring Magress out there to begin our duel. I strip him of all his weapons before, of course. The bell rings and I dodged a right hook he threw at me, and I summon a pteranodon to pick him up and throw him into the cage walls repeatedly. I tell the pteranodon to stop after 19th time and that's when I elbow drop onto him back. Then, I force him to stand up and perform a 619 on Magress burst him through the cage. Which means he won. Infuriated that he has bested me in combat, I decide to explode the entire wrestling arena all because I'm petty. I then decide it's best to get away in case any survivors fine me.

17,000 damage to Magress!

================================================== 10/50

name not found :
================================================== 4/50
+1 to Twin/Scribe
+1 to Cobalt
+1 to Talist

Gravity Magnagun:
Health: ?????/?????
Description: A gravity gun the size of a pyramid resting on a stand large enough to hold it. The gun seems to be releasing a purplish light. The whole thing seems to be immobile.
Purpose: Pull any attacks(entity or projectile, it doesn't matter) directed to Earth 2.0 and into itself, taking the damage. In other words, it's not a barrier but effect-wise, it acts like one.
Special: (If too not op) 10% chance of pushing attack away instead of pulling it. In other words, 10% chance to negate an attack.

Alchemies:
Kusarigama && Handheld Dark Energy Generator && Kusarigama = Noctem Dreadmill 6/??
Arm Cannon || Supercharged Gravity Gun = Arm Gravitizer 4/4 DONE

tumblr_o4e5p99rLt1qh0h60o1_500.gif

I stared at Selena in a threatening manner again and before she could react, I have already grabbed her head...again.

Krill13: (insane voice) ready for round two?

I then FURIOUSLY used her head to FURIOUSLY kill 30 zombies, 30 skeletons, 25 creepers, 25 spiders and 3 withers who all just happened to be there for no reason other than to be my punching bags. Then, I FURIOUSLY proceeded to FURIOUSLY mine in a random open cave for 53 minutes, FURIOUSLY using Selena's head as a pickaxe. After FURIOUSLY mining, I then FURIOUSLY watched many sad scenes of cartoons, movies, animes, etc. on youtube, FURIOUSLY weeping and FURIOUSLY using Selena's head as a handkerchief. Then, I FURIOUSLY had the sudden urge to use the restroom and I FURIOUSLY found out that there's no more toilet paper. I FURIOUSLY looked at Selena's head in a menacing way and then I FURIOUSLY...used her head to chop down a tree and used its leaves as substitute toilet paper. Once I FURIOUSLY am done with that, I then FURIOUSLY cleaned my entire house, FURIOUSLY using Selena's head as an all-in-one cleaning tool. After that, I FURIOUSLY scribbled down the answers for my upcoming test on her head. But for now, I FURIOUSLY had a children's party to FURIOUSLY visit and I FURIOUSLY was supposed to FURIOUSLY come with a puppet to FURIOUSLY entertain the kids with, so I FURIOUSLY used Selena as my puppet since I FURIOUSLY forgot to buy one. I then FURIOUSLY performed my skit with Selena in front of the children...

...ok so I performed with so much fury that the kids found it weird so I guess I'll just quickly skedaddle out of the party.

Suddenly, I FURIOUSLY gained the need to assert dominance over Selena so with all my FURY, I FURIOUSLY RIP APART REALITY INTO HALV-wait that's a bit too much....I guess I'll just FURIOUSLY rip apart this unimportant mountain in front of her. It's so unimportant that ripping it apart won't cause anything significant to happen in the future

After being done with all of that, I FURIOUSLY pick Selena up with my new Arm Gravitizer and FURIOUSLY bury her under the ground by FURIOUSLY shooting her towards it.

If Selena is dead, same thing happens except replace Selena with Lance and replace any female pronouns of her into male pronouns.

26,000 damage to Selena! Lance's passive activates! All damage to Selena is now halved!

(This is Irecreeper. Hello!)

=Post (1/2)=

(7 / 20) Boost Ring
(11 / 50) Lightswitch Rave

+3 to... any AZ who requests it? I forget what was happening.

=...=
>Sleuth: Remember what happened.
The Sleuth thinks to himself for a moment. What just happened...?

Then, he vaugely remembers something. The Butterfly. It just came, and shattered the Zeroth Disk. And yet, something about that butterfly, it felt familiar. Sure, he had briefly experienced psychic visions of the Butterfly itself when that scale appeared, but that wasn't the only familiar part. Moderately unsettled, he quickly opened a floating code terminal; The Sleuth was aware of his presence as a computer program. He looked inside his code, and-

Yep. As always, ever since that day... IT was still there. Like a cancer, deeply rooted into his own code. Thinking to himself, he thought that maybe if he could meet the Butterfly, he could learn something about IT, and maybe destroy IT once and for all. But for that to happen, he'd need to survive the war long enough. After all, if he ever stopped fighting the Godmodder for an extended period of time, then...

Chaos. That was the only word to describe what would happen.

=Action=
The Sleuth, totally forgetting how to play this game, attempts to /bran UserZero. A gigantic bran muffin falls out of the sky, and narrowly misses UserZero, instead crushing Lance. He then casts Augmentation on the Muffin, granting it gigantic mecha legs, reinforced plating and an armor-piercing chaingun. The muffin proceeds to impale Lance with one of it's legs, and flings him off into the distance, where the minigun proceeds to rapidly air-shot him. Once he's landed somewhere, the Muffin runs towards him and proceeds to John-Cena slam him, using its' plating to its' advantage. The Muffin then proceeds to offer itself to Richard as tribute, because muffins are delicious oh yeah

16,000 damage to Lance! Richard removes the Augmentations and eats the Muffin. Nothing happens gameplay-wise, but he says its pretty good.

Transporting from LoWaM to the Zer0th Server...

hey boys i came to the Zer0th SERVE- *BLAM* Ow... Nice to see you back AZs

Current Saga: The Person who blew up Earth (which started in Page 161 when UserZero blew up the Earth)

[AZ] Pricey12345: 14/20 HP. (Estimated 56,000 HP remaining from Player HP) (Thats my Vulnerability status.)

Echeladder-style Level 1: XP 107,000/200,000 (+30,000 XP for adding the Star-Charged Metallic Meteor (It has 30K HP) for the Earth)

This Action is the first post

Combo with Thartler: I join up by pouring the liquid acid on Walker while I transform myself into a Flame Acid Golem from my Gauntlet of Majyyks while I punch Walker in the face while I ensnare Walker so it cant get away from me then I set Walker on fire and I throw it at Lance.

Attack: I charge up my BoT, WoT Blaster,
Bad Times while I whip out my weaker weapon Dark Tao's Edge then I point at Atro because he has a Light Element then I create a dark edge ripple and it hits him on the body then I turn myself into a shadow while making a night effect on Atro, making myself impossible to see then I stab him on the back without notice and I kick Atro into a dark hole leading to a lot of hard of kill dark element monsters.

An Entity Summon 18/50 Claimed: +3 from Ire (just requested?). +3 from Thartler and +1 from Cyan

[THE RESERVED CHARGE WILL BE GOING TO BE UNLOCKED WHEN TALIST KNOWS WHAT WE ARE DOING]

ChurgeAtk #1 7/50

Alchemy Creation:

Essence of Sp00p && CD of Halloween Howls 1996 && Speaker that plays Spooky Scary Skeletons && Curved Sword Mold = (Undercharged) Sp00pinat0r's Sp00py Slasher 7/8

REKT Cannon Line: Items in the First Alchemy Tree: Red Dead Retribution, ??? (Any Level), ??? (Any Level), ??? (Only Level 10 and Above Alchemy) If all the weapons I made for the first Alchemy Tree, I had to combine all these to make the part of the Extremely Powerful Alchemy

10 0rigin Hero Core Alchemy Line: Not started yet, but 2 of the essences collected for both Mid-Level Alchemies

Allies Action:

We will be return...

+1 to Thartler, +1 to Cyan, +1 to Talist.

Charge Bank: +7 from Toast +6 from Hezetor +4 from Talist = 17 Charge Points in total

Weapons:

Best of Times, Worst of Times (Also known as BoT,WoT) [Power Rank X] Can be used for Damage or Healing and have forms of it's Weapons Current Form: Blaster Form. Current Time: Bad Times. After Attack Charges III (Used after 2 uses)

Tao's Edge/Twilight's [Power Rank VII] Deals Light/Dark (Based on Forms) Damage to the Foes however, You can switch Weapon forms for Different Elements Current Form Dark

Red Dead Retribution [Power Rank VII] Ranged Weapon and part of the REKT Cannon Alchemy Tree

Like a Boss [Power Rank X] Melee/Ranged Weapon Sadly it don't have the Damage up Buff against Bosses because of Balance

Madhouse [Power Rank X] Melee without charging and Ranged with Charge (Use the Imagination to fire something mostly Higgs bosons)

Black (MIDI) Flag [Power Rank X] Ranged weapon that shoots many notes at the target.

Broken Twist (One of the 10 Gatekeeper Alchemies i can make but it is undercharged) [Power Rank XV]

Potions:

Potion of Critmist: x2 (Used on the Target for Instant Crits) (I am saving these until another Big Boss/Gatekeeper appeared.)

Materials:

Essence of Sp00p/Sp00pinat0r's Essence (Used for Sp00pinat0r's Sp00py Slasher (Level 15+ (+ is i want to make the Plusinator Crystal via the 50 post Charge.)) and Part of the 0rigin Heroes Alchemy Tree)

Heal Orb x4 (Used for Good Tier Alchemies but these are pretty rare indeed (Lunai orders me to use one of the Heal Orbs to create her signature plush (Magical Lunai Plush)))

Essence of the Heal Moon Dragoness/Lunai's Essence (Used for Magical Lunai Plush (Also Level 15+ but high healing and part of the 0rigin Heroes Alchemy Tree.))

1 Damage to Walker, counting Armor reduction! this kills him! 10,000 damage to Atro!

((super earth orb thingy)) AND zero point magic generator = ??? 2/11
Diluvium AND energy condenser 7/8
Levis Ignis AND energy condenser 12/8 COMPLETE!
18/20 for a space station
18/50 for an open deal?
45/50 for Initiation
+3 to Crystal

The OP King (who, some people might've noticed, was not actually in Aetheria with the Descendants. Instead, the King was. A random earth elemental just sort of wandering around. yeah.) seems rather perturbed about something.
What is back there?

While the OP King mutters to themselves, The King instead continues being completely unoriginal, and...
Launches a massive set of stone dentures. These dentures proceed to fly around the Planet in a large arc, attacking any entities that try to attack the Earth, stunning them and dealing minor damage.
They will, obviously, avoid trying to counter Uzi.

EDIT: In addition to the above, suddenly a powerful glowing core of fire spins out into the King!, who suddenly begins glowing with inner fire (literally!)
The King now has control over fire.

5,000 HP Stone Dentures summoned!

((super earth orb thingy)) AND zero point magic generator = Stoneheart (Level 19: 2/10)

I build a Perfectly Generic Wall around the Earth 2.0.

The Informant does a thing.

I do an alchemy.

Solar Flare && Japanese Flag && Red Sun Fuel Cell = Red Sun Rising (1/??) (hopefully this will work with the new upgrades)

I then change two of my charges.

Cascade: 37/50

The Clathrate Gun: 8/50

The Secret of the Gungeon: 8/50

Solar Flare && Japanese Flag && Red Sun Fuel Cell = Red Sun Rising (Level 15: 1/8)

3,000 HP Perfectly Generic Wall summoned!

~Charges~
That's Pretty Boss. 13/50
DOSH 9/25
Who gives a damn about paradoxes anyway? 27/50

~Alchemy~
(Void Shotgun || Light Sphere) && Magnifying Glass && Solar Flare = ???

1+ to Talist (should he post, otherwise Pricey), ninjatwist and crystal

(Void Shotgun || Light Sphere) && Magnifying Glass && Solar Flare = Antiflamer (Level 20: 1/11)

(Does this count as a new turn or no?)

Deus Noctem && Life Shaver II Machine Gun = Deterio Inclina 15/16
Dagger && The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall && (Rain Cloud II Dagger) = Daggerfall 3/8
Broken EA-32 && Machine Gun = SF-44 5/6

+2 Jon, +1 Toast

Knight Time 33/50
It's Just a Game 13/50
A ton of Fishies on Earth 34/50

Redstone promptly flashes red 3 times.

I feel like I'm not in Minecraft anymore...

Redstone shoves an issue of Hunk Rump.

The issue of Hunk Rump takes issue with you shoving it, but passes it off for now.

I guess that, since I lost count of my last post since I've been distracted for so long, I might as well start again with new charges and as a new character.
Brand new charges:
Flying Mega-Propaganda Loudspeaker: 0/50
Crawling Cabbage Monster: 0/50
Crawler Of Crawl: 0/50 (If you don't get the name, it crawls in crawlers. You could say it crawls in the crawl)
New Alchemies:
SMG && Edge && Edge && Liquid Shadow= Edge Gun (0/20)
I proceed to think about just how no-one will expect what I plan to do later on the storyline...Or what I did. Of course, I still have to get rid of those moronic Godmodders... I know how to damage BOTH of them in a single attack: By writing a poorly-made lemon fic (A lemon fic is a fanfic with risque content)...Sadly, I can't actually do anything about it until I'm told I'm allowed to write something that might make this NSFW.

SMG && Edge && Edge && Liquid Shadow= ERROR! Use Tangible Objects when Alchemizing! ERROR! Do not include Redundant Ingredients!

UserZero eats it up like she was born to do this kind of thing, and suffers no damage, instead becoming quite engrossed. She asks if you could do another. Richard doesn't even read it, meanwhile.

((super earth orb thingy)) AND zero point magic generator = ??? 3/11
Superosque AND energy condenser 1/8
Diluvium AND energy condenser 8/8 Also complete!
19/20 for a space station
19/50 for an open deal?
46/50 for Initiation
+3 to toast

The OP King continues muttering in the corner...

The King begins trying to use it's newfound super abilities, letting loose a massive gout of fire to try and intercept attacks...
And then the water orb bounds into it's interior, and as it convulses, taking in the new element, a massive blast of water is ejected as well
Suddenly, a massive splotch of the sky and the area between the battlefield and Earth II is filled with a massive steam cloud.
This not only makes it so that all of the shields in the sky will get in the way of attacks, but they ALSO have an evade chance! (meaning that you try to attack the Earth, and even though you got your attack intercepted by one of the barriers, the barrier still might not take any damage and remain after the attack.)
If more people add to this obscuring, the evade chance will continue to rise.

You somehow manage a similar effect; rather than obfuscating the barriers you give the Earth itself a temporary dodge chance, which accounts for all of the barriers anyways.

I don't know if my last turn counted since I posted right before Tazz said that making any more posts would be pointless, so I'm just going to do that again.

[CHARGES]

10/50 ~ THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION, WHO HAS DEFEATED ENTIRE LEGIONS OF DEMONS AND OTHER UNMENTIONABLE EVIL STUFF BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO THINK OF ANYTHING BUT DEMONS, AND COULD POSSIBLY END THE UNIVERSE AT ANY MOMENT
8/40 ~ RNGesus
5/35 ~ Raisin

[ENTITIES]

None

[INVENTORY]

None

[ALCHEMIES]

None

It didn't count, for the record. Good to see you back.

43/50

27/50

+2 Toast(We have a deal)

Here I am! Moniker, or TT2000 as many of you may know me, back in the Minecraft Forums we recently fled from. So, I'm going to assume everything is normal, and we can take normal actions! To this purpose, I shall begin by hurting the Refurbished Protector Ship with the power of Unrefurshibment, making it look all ugly and having a vastly increased likeliness of annoyed people throwing things at it.

15,000 damage to the Refurbished Protector Ship...But it's chance of blocking attacks for Earth rises by 10% (didn't remember it was 33% at base, thought it was 70%) because it's so ugly people are now focused on it!

2/2
"Actually, the alchemy charge requirements snap in two." - Jontron

The Alchemiter pulses an aura of git gud. Efficianizer activated.

((who's the OP session now huh))
----
Sukard grabs a giant cardboard box and covers Earth 2.0 with it. Somehow, its stealth and obscuration stat has increased because of this.

He also puts a cloaking device on the cardboard box, making it and everything inside it invisible, increasing obscuration. Again.

He then puts a giant bandana on the cardboard box, which turns invisible and gives Earth 2.0 extra stealth and dodge chance.
----
Sukard places the Maple Wood table out of his inventory and on the ground.

He gets a lead chalice, a vial of his blood, and some ruby dust. He pours his blood into the chalice and sprinkles the dust into it.

He knocks on the table 3 times. The deal is ready.

He then talks to TMB50.
----
"You do realize that won't work against Uzi right? Even FATAL didn't work. And it always works."

Sukard pauses.

"Is it Richard x Uzi by any chance? Asking for a friend."

Sukard pauses awkwardly.

"Well, you continue your weird assault. As long as you don't piss off the Chaos Gods, or something that'll get you into Too Dumb to Live territory."
--Boosts--
+1 Pricey
+1 TMB50
+1 Piono
--Inventory--
Ircucvci (Level 10)
Aequo Animo (Level 10)
Diversity (Level 10)
--Charges--
Not a Won Run Yet [???]: 13/50
Into The Shard (for realz) [LEVELING SYSTEM/VULRENABILITY]: 4/50 (+1 Pricey)
HE HAS NO ACCURACY [AZ]: 3/50
--Alchemies--
Diamond Sword && (Trickster Essence && Grimdark Essence) = Diversity (6/6) (Level 10) (Done!) (JUST. IN. TIME.)
The true unification of light and dark. BETTER DESC PL0X
Bone Pickaxe && Chlorophyte Pickaxe && Molten Pickaxe && Nightmare Pickaxe && Pickaxe Axe && Broken Hero Sword = Terra Shatterer (4/7) (Level 11)
Botania FTW!
Spell Tome || Zork 1 && Zork 2 && Zork 3 = Grue-moire (2/?) (Level ?)
(Diamond Armor && Frost Cores && Lava Buckets = Obsidian Armor) && Lesser Reality Titan Essence && Lesser Meta Titan Essence && Lesser Space Titan Essence && Lesser Time Titan Essence = Reality Breaker Armor 0.1 (0/?) (Level ?) (NEXT ALCHEMY QUEUED.)
Pearlwood Staff && (Faceless Bloodline && Druid Bloodline) = Infinity Staff (0/?) (Level ?)
this is what the refrance

Diversity: AKA That sword you're going to remember as the sword that has the hyper-detailed mural of ethnic diversity. Finest investment you've ever made. In any case, by the power of Light, Dark and Ethnic Diversity, this sword cuts through injustice in whatever it finds, and this blade is sharp.

You ascertain that TMB50 would be literally physically unable to write Uzi x Richard.

The intermixed fluid within the chalice of lead bubbles and gurgles. It curiously seems to draw itself to your attention. You remain fixated on it, unable to move a muscle. The world seems to fade away around you, merging into a great darkness. Soon enough, you are released, and otherwise fully able to move about.

A violet circle carves itself into the nothing around you, connecting itself to the greater central circle itself. The Dæmon observes all of this, a curious expression upon his face.

Hmm. Oh, yes. ЕQ ВЕИС. What is it that you desire?

In the amethyst light of the flames dying out in the abyssal realm, you can faintly see Erelye's nose bleeding.

He doesn't seem to notice.

b][/b]===== ooc =====

Big Book && Storywriter's Pen && Scrolls of Knowledge && Forgotten Tome && Adventure's Journal && Collection of Myths = 8/9 The Book of All Adventure (Level 8:
(Torch && (Magetear Droplet && Concentrated Avaritine)) && Amethyst Flame = 2/? The Refiner's Fire (suggested by erelye. no the name not the recipe)
Vision Eightfold && (Magetear && Amethyst Flame) || Eye = 2/? ??? (choo choo all aboard the look like vriska train

i use the Cutlery of the Cooking gods on Selena and Lance

===== to be crafted

The Saints row [7]
Gemblade [8?]
Life-Drain spellbook [5]
Gravity Gauntlet [7]
Wright [7]
Unh0iing[/p]

Charges
7/50
20/20 rip topaz 1+ engie
14/50 The Campfire

2+ to Engie
1+ to consumer

You activate the Cutlery of the Cooking Gods! Lance and Selena heal 20,000 HP and gain the well-fed buff for two turns!

Charges & Summons:

[1]: Swarm of Pikachus (2/30)
[2]: Summon Goblin Army (3/15) (+1 Pricey)
[3]: Combo Attack (2/16)

INVENTORY:
[EMPTY]

ALCHEMIES:
[1]: Bramble Shot && Tendon Bow && Aquatic Shooter && Molten Fury || Bee Knees && Hellbat Bow && Slime Staff == Night's Resort (2/??) (Lvl ???)
[2]: Iron Armor && Gold Armor && Shadow Armor && Mythrill && (Soul of Night && Titanum && Technetium) || Chainmail == Dark Mythrillum Chainmail (2/???) (Lvl ??)
[3]: Turtle Shield && Turtle Armor && Frozen Turtle Shell && Everfrost Essence && Quantum Essence && Obsidian Shield && Ankh Shield && (Soul of Light && Cthulhu's Shield) == Holy Durable Turtle Shield (2/??) (Lvl ??)
ACTIONS:
I decide to build house to merchant really fast. When he moves in, buy bug net and destroy evidence.Then Chop wood and kill spiders or mine Iron for fishing rod. Then go to nearest ocean and catch bugs. Then cast fishing Rod. The result is Swordfish. I decide to go back to orginal location. Then go to Selena's House. Propose her poppy, which she'll be baited. Then when she came outside, decide to stab her though 206 of bones, all insides, all skin, all things.When I'm done, I throw liquid Nitrogen at her, then liquid Titanum and Uranium. The result is explosion. Then, Stab her once again using Swordfish. This one will be hole for Explosive powder. Toachieve it, I skin TNT out and pack all sulphur into Selena's frozen body. Then I wire redstone and wires using stack of redstone, red wrench and lever. I then press the lever. She explodes. Then I proceed to stab her 666 times in a heart. Then pour liquid Death at her body. If she is dead, replace her by ConsumerofAll

HELPS:

Welp, +3 Pricey

9,000 damage, reduced from 18,000, to Selena!

Flying Mega-Propaganda Loudspeaker: 2/50
Crawling Cabbage Monster: 2/50
Crawler Of Crawl: 2/50 (If you don't get the name, it crawls in crawlers. You could say it crawls in the crawl)
New Alchemies:
SMG && Edge && Edge && Liquid Shadow= Edge Gun (1/20)
I decide that, since UserZero is inmune to FATAL, my lemon fic would have to be even worse than that to have a chance to do any damage. The fact that it would mean thinking of something so awful I literally begin to think of something else entirely upon trying effectively means that I'll just stop writing it because that would be waste of time (At best, it would ONLY damage Richard, and I'm trying to kill UserZero first). Of course, I'll just use the lemon fic to make... Lemonade. Nope, I will make an explosive lemon out of it...with a lemon fic and a mutant lemon.
I make the explosive lemon and I then proceed to mix it with orange in order to make it more corrosive. After that, I mix it with chilli pepper to ALSO make it incendiary. Then, I throw it at Magress, since it's an obvious strategic target.

15,000 damage to Magress! Lance's passive kicks in.

The Mysteryman: ================================================== 50/50 [ATTACK] (+4 from Krill, +3 from Cobalt)
The Interface: ================================================== 42/50 [ATTACK]
The Campfire: ================================================== 30/50

I +2 Krill and +1 Cobalt.

Ultra Greed, the Saint of Clutch, uses Bling Volcano on Anomaly: Failure. Sandfall Ampersand uses Obelisk Objection on Captain Falcon, The Avenger, and Selena! The three obelisks disappear... New ones start to form!

The Every-Dimension Portal crackles and hisses with energy, summoning an Almond Milk Elemental! It is a 15-post charge on the Neutral faction!

[N] Almond Milk Elemental: ???/??? HP.

PASSIVES:

The Flow: The Almond Milk Elemental is capable of transforming its entire body into a milky substance, thereby avoiding an enemy's attack by flowing out of the way, like water... or milk. As such, the Almond Milk Elemental has a 20% chance of avoiding enemy attacks.

Nature's Touch: Passively gives Regeneration to a random allied entity every two turns. This Regeneration lasts for three turns.

ATTACKS:

Lactose Intolerance: Sprays a tsunami of almond milk at an enemy, covering it in the stuff. The milk is highly concentrated with substituted dairy products, revolting the enemy and making it lactose-intolerance via reality-warping magic. As a result, the enemy takes moderate damage and will take minicrits for a turn.

Got Milk: Offers a refreshing drink of milk to an ally, healing them greatly and giving them a 50% chance to counterattack any entity that attacks them that turn.

Blender-O-Rama: Prepares the world's tallest drink of almond milk by combining almonds and water in a blender. Unfortunately, in the Elemental's haste to gain the proper ingredients, he throws an enemy into the mix, dealing high damage as they are blended into bits.

SPECIAL ATTACKS:

Amygdalate: The Almond Milk Elemental turns its body into almond milk and then supercharges itself with heat, boiling. The Elemental sheds much of its body mass towards an entity, which receives superheated almond milk right to the face, creating a large explosion. The entity takes very high damage and is Burned for two turns, but the Almond Milk Elemental cannot attack next turn. Takes three turns to charge. If used below 1/4th of max HP, the attack minicrits, but the Elemental suicides.

The Scribe stretches his arms and yawns. "It feels good to be back. It's like I was gone for a long time in the metaphysical scheme of things, unable to act. But now, I've returned. And I have a trick up my sleeve." The Scribe holds out his hand, revealing... nothing. But even though he is holding nothing of any tangibility, there is unmistakable power rippling out from space and time, concentrated in a specific spot. "All this time I've been charging constructs to attack for me. But then I decided to go in the opposite end of the spectrum. Why don't I charge myself up, so I can do a powerful attack? Interesting, yes? I bet no one else has thought of this before. I'll call it... a charged attack."

The Scribe coolly walks up to the Pro-Godmodder side of the field, holding nonexistence in his hand. He stares Lance in the face, nodding. "I think you'll be the first one to go. How about it? Want to see exactly how large a gun can be?" The Scribe starts floating in the air, the wind whipping around him, until reality snaps in two. The Scribe's body is flung into monochrome hues, and the world warps into a sea of missing textures and atrocities. "No, no! Come on! I'm not having another charge hijacked by some... thing I can't understand!" The Scribe whips out a massive rifle whose front end suddenly splits apart, crackling with electricity. A beam of quantum destabilization punches through reality, tearing the monochrome uniformity and replacing it with the real world for a brief instant.

Lurking in the shadows is... a mysteryman. The Scribe turns around and sees him, wrapped in the darkness. His entire body is twisting and turning, as if he's a puppet and the man controlling him is having a seizure, uncontrollably manipulating him. The Scribe's entire face lights up with horrible emotions, as if he recognizes this thing. "No... Oh, no. Not here. Not now." A horrible clacking sound fills the air. The sound of hundreds of bones shuffling and clicking against each other in a demented unison. The sky, once full of shades of blue and the grey of clouds, fills with liquid black. It grows dark. Then it gets darker. Dark... Darker... Yet darker.

The only beings staring this monstrosity in the face are the Scribe and Lance. Lance tries to back away and run, but at every turn, walls of bones, severed hands, ink, and raw emptiness block him. He clutches his chest and is dragged against his will to the center of the monochrome turbulence. The Scribe stands in place. The emptiness in his hand is gone. It has been added to the horror of the mysteryman. The thing that should not be. The thing that, perhaps, never was. The Scribe chuckles, darkly. "Wh... What are you doing here. Why have you come back." The Scribe's words echo throughout the sky, being captured by the sounds of the bones, amplifying, resonating, across all known space. Bones crack and splinter down from the sky, entire hands forming from individual bits of calcium. And through these hands, the mysteryman... talks.

[UNFINISHED BUSINESS. UNSOLVED MYSTERY. UNTAPPED POTENTIAL.] The voice reverberates across nothingness. It makes no sound, but carries infinite weight. It says nothing, but means everything. It pierces through the Scribe's head, knocking him to the ground. "Unfinished business... Unsolved mystery... Untapped potential? At least I still remember how to decipher your convoluted speech." The mysteryman lurches out of the darkness. His head gleams with light that isn't shining. His body is wrapped in a black cloak that blends in perfectly with the nothingness of the environment. His face is misshapen, as if shaped out of melting wax. And the oddest thing about him is his appearance is changing all the time. His body can be, at one second, perfectly detailed, and at the next, made entirely of scribbles. He is forever changing, never perfect, as if he's struggling his hardest to simply exist.

[I DO NOT TALK. I THINK. I ACT. CONVOLUTION IS THE KEY TO COMPLEXITY. COMPLEXITY IS THE KEY TO SURVIVAL. SURVIVAL IS THE KEY TO LIFE. LIFE IS THE KEY TO DEATH.] The Scribe grimaces, trying to understand the mysteryman. Beads of sweat drip down his face, and he yells in anger. "Gah! Forget it! It's useless trying to understand your riddles. If you're here to do something, do it quickly. And stop involving me." [YOU CHOSE THIS PATH OUT OF CONSCIOUS ACTION. NOTHING INVOKES ME. EVERYTHING FIGHTS ME.] The Scribe laughs. "You think I brought you here, all those years ago? I wasn't trying to summon you! I was trying to get to The Gate! But I botched the whole ritual, and you just plopped yourself onto my doorstep, completely unannounced." [I ANNOUNCE MYSELF CAREFULLY. DIRECTLY. EXACTLY. ALWAYS ON TIME. NEVER A SECOND LATE. YOU CHOSE THIS PATH.]

"Whatever, Gaster." The mysteryman twitches greatly at this turn of phrase, his form seemingly stabilizing for the briefest of moments before resuming its warped dance. [NOT MY NAME. NOT ANYMORE. ANOTHER TIME. ANOTHER ERA. ANOTHER MEDIUM.] Lance, who doesn't know what to make of any of this, chooses to stand in place, looking at the black-and-white hellscape he's now trapped in. "Alright, knowing you, you're not going to leave until I order you." [THE TERMS OF THE DEAL. LUMINOSITY DROPS. AIR IS VACUUMED. I APPEAR IN THE VOID, FOLLOWING THE ORDER OF THE CURSED. ONLY TO VANISH INTO THE DARK.] The Scribe looks at Lance, sneering. "Do your best to kill him. Bring him into your plane of existence, mess with his mind, do anything. I don't care what. Just get him out of my sight."

The Scribe turns to leave, but the mysteryman lurches in front of him, moving in from of behind him. The Scribe jumps back in surprise. [IF I CANNOT LEAVE, YOU CANNOT LEAVE. STUCK IN BETWEEN THE GAP. MISTAKES ARE MADE, THEN CAST ASIDE.] The Scribe grimaces, moving to the back of the arena with a swish of his cape. "Fine. I'll stay. Just do your worst." The mysteryman turns to Lance, staring into his soul with warped eyes that have keeled over at the worst of reality's horrors. The mysteryman raises one of his bony hands, and Lance floats into the air involuntarily. [IF YOU ARE ILL, WORRY NO LONGER. THE DOCTOR IS IN.] The mysteryman's jaw falls open, disjointed speech dribbling from the cavity that's supposed to hold his mouth. Pure and archaic knowledge streams from the man like an unstoppable storm; digital screams, the gnashing of melting teeth, the warped sounds of breaking bones, all blending together in a whirlpool of emptiness.

Lance's body peels backwards as knowledge unfathomable breaks through his mind. The mysteryman rises upwards on his black cloak, which warps and undulates, turning into a jagged reprisal of its former self, as if spikes surfaced under it repeatedly. The ground cracks and splinters, warping between black and white, as bones pierce through the surface. The bones crack and break, stitching themselves together with wire formed from imagery and textures of the missing. They pierce through Lance's body, impaling him in far too many ways to count. But each time, he feels no pain. Instead, his mind degrades, as if the force making him him is eroding. His body breaks and folds in on itself, and his life fades away. His determination... His will to live... Seeps into the mysteryman. With every second, the mysteryman looks a little more stable. A little more controlled. A little more alive.

[A HUMAN SOUL. THE ABILITY TO LIVE. THE WILL TO SAVE. PERHAPS, THE ABILITY TO RESTORE CORRUPTED DATA.] Lance, eventually, stops moving. His body fades to black, represented in scribbles, while the mysteryman's body seems to reforge itself. It grows more polished, the cracks in the facade are fixed, his cape floats and flickers with actual texture, his limbs start to return... Until, suddenly, the mysteryman's body fragments into pieces, lurching back and splitting apart. He coughs deeply, a horrendous sound that rips apart space. "Wh... What happened?" the Scribe asks. The mysteryman, returning to his original spasming state, looks at the Scribe solemnly. [HIS SOUL IS CORRUPT. TAINTED BY THE EVIL OF ZERO. IT IS UNCLEAN. I CANNOT FEED.] The Scribe looks at Lance's motionless form, sighing. "Man. I could've told you that." The mysteryman's head hangs low as the bones retract. Lance flops to the ground. After several seconds, he wobbles to his feet. His body is almost pure white, as pale as a ghost. He occasionally blinks out of existence, only to return a second later. The mysteryman's hands form together, holding a flickering red object. It is a SOUL. Or at least, most of it. The SOUL is incomplete - only mostly whole. The remainder is locked somewhere in Lance's body.

[NOT HUMAN. NOT HUMAN. NOT HUMAN.] The mysteryman's hands flail with disgust, spasming across the entire area. The ground cracks and peels away, leaving nothing. The horizon rips itself apart. The boundary between sky and earth now nonexistent, gravity falters and dies, throwing everyone into an undulating and uncaring void. The Scribe quickly reaches to his wrist and presses a button, fields of electricity forming around his hands. He turns both his hands into the shape of a square, viewing reality through a picture frame, and fixes gravity, with him at the center. In a flash of green, the Scribe is stabilized, and he can see... Lance trapped in a swirling cocoon of black energy, with the mysteryman staring at him on all sides, chuckling in a horrid tone. "What are you doing to him??" the Scribe yells into the din.

The mysteryman's head turns to the Scribe, his voice pealing against his body like thunderclaps. [CURING THE ILL. AS A DOCTOR SHOULD.] Lance is stuck in place, unable to move, as his body shudders against the onslaught of a mad doctor. The mysteryman's hands all twist and turn into a series of shapes, one shape at a time. With each shape comes another torture against Lance. First, they coalesce into the form of a hand, pointing upwards. Against his will, Lance's eyes look upwards, far, far above the skies, into the deep cosmos. He peers past the boundaries of the universe and witnesses the eldritch catastrophes of the Void, steering themselves through emptiness in wait of whatever unknowing morsel they will happen upon next. The futility of life and the banality of eternity consume Lance, as he screams into the Void. In an instant, eldritch abominations are upon him, conducted by the mysteryman like an orchestra. They ravage his mortal body, tearing apart the light that lets him be visible, the darkness keeping his shadow anchored to the world, and everything in between.

Next, the bones coalesce into the form of a hand, with two fingers arranged in a V. Lance struggles against his bonds, but he has become them. He is now stuck in a twilight zone, unable to distinguish himself from the horrors he is going through. Twisting and turning through the dark, two tendrils of death form at either side of Lance, menacingly hovering like the blades of a scissor. And true to the analogy, both tendrils, quicker than light, snap towards each other, severing all forms of matter in between them. Lance is struck, but does not bleed, as he has no blood left. The only thing he can do is grimace as his body continues to be systematically erased.

Then, the bones coalesce into the form of a teardrop. The bonds of Lance are washed away, as is the void around him. Lance is flung into an icy abyss of liquid - the uncaring ocean. Storm clouds rage in the heavens above, and darkness congregates in the waters below. But with no horizon line, ocean and cloud intermingle and harmonize, forming an undersea dystopia, flickering with all-encompassing lightning, rain piercing through the tides, and clouds so tall they could conceal cities. Lance's essence is stripped away by the rain, which stings like fire, and with each rushing wave, he is pulled deeper underwater, where the beasts of the deep sea lurk, pulling him into trenches that no man has ever set foot in, and further away from the light. Lance, as twilight, merges with the waves.

Fourth, the bones coalesce into the form of a snowflake. The undersea world freezes over in a single instant. The temperature drops completely, plummeting to a degree surpassing all known capabilities of "cold." Absolute zero is reached and, somehow, moved past. Everything in existence is still. There is no motion, down to the atomic level. Lance is now given physical form, as he is completely frozen against the waves, but the feeling is agonizing. All he knows is complete pain. The speed of his thoughts diminishes until, unable to move, Lance stopped thinking.

Next, the bones coalesce into the form of a hand, pointing to the left. The temperature soars, returning to manageable levels in yet another instant. But only an all-powerful heat could quell such an all-powerful cold, and just as quickly as the ice consumed Lance, he became the servant of an inferno. The ocean boils away, clouds swelling and swirling, the winds whipping into an unbelievable cascade. Lance falls through the sweltering air, his own skin dripping and melting, falling into the darkness of heat. Lance's entire body is pulled to the left, reaching speeds unbearable to any living being. Completely disoriented and with no sense of direction, Lance is unable to tell where he is or where he's going. All he knows is that he's getting hotter.

Finally, the bones coalesce into the form of a sun. All motion, once again, stops. Lance is left in a complete void, with blackness on all sides. There is nothing in existence except a sweltering inferno with no discernible source. Just as Lance is ready to give up and do absolutely nothing for the rest of his seemingly immortal life, there is a flash of light so big that it obliterates Lance's eyes. Unable to see, he looks around frantically. Two pinpricks of light form in his eye sockets. He now sees in the warped vision of the mysteryman, viewing reality through a filtered lens, seeing in black and white, across all layers of reality. The pain is excruciating as he focuses what used to be his eyes on a sun. An entire sun that formed in front of him, still as could be. The heat completely erodes his body after a few seconds, leaving only a skeleton - and one that seems to be unbreakable.

The sun falls away as Lance falls back into the bonds of the mysteryman. The mysteryman hovers in place, investigating the seemingly irreparable damage Lance has received. The bones fold in on themselves, weaving a black and constantly fluctuating cloak for Lance to wear. Lance's misshapen skull twists itself to look at the mysteryman. [IT IS LIKE A MIRROR.] The mysteryman closes its eyes. Reality snaps back into place with a heave. The mysteryman's field returns to merely looking like a monochrome copy of the battlefield. Lance's skeleton falls to the ground, rattling and twisting on itself. "He... Will he be alright?" [HE HAS NEXT TO NO WILL TO LIVE. NOW HE WILL SINK INTO THE TWILIGHT. AS A BEING THAT ONCE EXISTED BUT IS NOW FORGOTTEN.] The Scribe looks at Lance's horrible body and grimaces. "That's pretty sick, man." The mysteryman looks through the Scribe. [YOU SAID I COULD DO ANYTHING.] The Scribe sighs, turning away. "I know. I... Look. Don't come back, alright? This has always been a bit too much for me. I always feel like nothing around you."

[I FEEL NOTHING EVERY SECOND OF EXISTENCE. IMAGINE A WORLD THAT YOU WERE ONCE A PART OF NOT REMEMBERING YOU. NOT CARING ABOUT YOU. AND IMAGINE THAT WORLD FUNCTIONING EXACTLY THE SAME WITHOUT YOU. AS IF YOU MEANT NOTHING. THAT IS MY REALITY. AN ETERNITY SPENT BEHIND A SCREEN. WATCHING TIME GO BY AS TIME STANDS STILL.] The Scribe looks at the mysteryman, whose entire body is shaking and shuddering to a far greater degree than usual. The Scribe tries to understand his speech, which takes a great effort. "I... think I get you. That's the most you've talked to me. In... in a while. Thanks, doc." [DO NOT MENTION IT. BESIDES, YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SPEAK OF IT ANYWAY. IT SEEMS THAT NO ONE KNOWS I EXIST.] The Scribe looks throughout the battlefield, seeing all the players. "Don't be so sure about that."

The mysteryman's body disappears as quickly as it appeared, receding into the eternal shadows. The clacking sounds of bones fade away, lingering on the mind as if they were a bad memory. The monochrome aura pops like a bubble, fizzling out. And when it does, the Scribe almost completely forgets that the mysteryman was there at all. The only reminder he has that something happened is the decayed body of Lance, sitting in the middle of the field.

(All Wingdings have been auto-translated due to conflicts with the editor.)

Almond Milk Elemental summoned, with 60,000 HP!

Lance is dead, dead, dead! His passive will remain active for all who procced it...This turn, and this turn only.

I need to get out of this unstable dimension. Ironically, it seems to have no easily available links that I know of, at least until after it's too late.
Ford helps de-corrupt Star's evidence, then goes back to working on a massive, rock abomination.
Fiddleford could make this a lot easier...
Shenelsky takes out a hollow glass sphere, stained with orchid. He hovers it over a fire, filling it with smoke...
This better not be a trick. I should probably be careful anyway, it doesn't seem like such a good idea to combine too much of this.
He takes out a purple crystal and a black essence, and then throws them into the fire. Reality around the fire mildly warps, and the fire turns starry and chaotic. Screams emanate from the now solid curling tentacles of this chaos. It starts lashing out, almost striking Shenelsky.
I forgot the fires of chaos were this... Chaotic.
He attaches the sphere onto a pole, and melts it over the fire from outside it's lashing reach.
Shenelsky, what are you doing...
Hello, Erelye. The Trio have told me about you, I know I have something you want... Do you have the secret of interdimensional travel, something to draw immense power from a greater source, and the nessesary... Rare materials? I'm assuming you're still accepting marks.

Ultracondensed Wall || Bedrock^2 Ingots = Ultracondensed Bedrock^2 Wall (Level 7: 5/4) DONE
A wall suited for travelling through the void between dimensions.
Hypethrusters || Demonic Matrix = Hypefernal Thrusters (Level ?: 2/?)

Infinity Sided Dice (UNUSABLE)
1 Demonic Matrix
1 Lucky Tea
1 Demon Blood Shard
1 Raspberry Pi
1 of any book
1 Empty Taglocks
1 Richard Taglock
1 Popcorn
Bane of Lapis
Ender Matrix
Journal #-1
Black Hole in a Jar
Tome of Knowledge Unwritten
18 Bedrock^2 Ingots

Hypethrusters || Demonic Matrix = Hypefernal Thrusters (Level 8: 2/5)

Your arrival into the abyssal realm is heralded with great self-determination. The Dæmon is impressed. The solid tentacular chaos slows, before resting itself upon the presumed ground, inert. Erelye snaps his fingers upon hearing your request, and visions of some great triangular portal device emerge on his starry right arm.

Interdimensional travel is quite a request. I like it. Do you have any specifications for me to work off of as a basis, or would you prefer my own model? Your payment will certainly be enough, of course. Hah.

Whilst waiting for your response, the Dæmon slowly brings two fingers of his left hand up to his nostrils, quickly swiping beneath them. They come away glistening crimson. He quietly mutters a single word that remains entirely unheard by the rest of the populace standing about in the realm.

... ТРЕВОЛОФТ.

This Action is the second post

Attack: I fire my BoT, WoT Blaster,
Bad Times at Eze while the projectile right into his face while I chuck smashed up rocks on Eze's eyes then I bury him into a hole, There is TNT in the hole randomly appeared around Eze before I set them off instantly while chucking him up into the air and a meteor shaped boulder crashed on Eze and right into the floor.

An Entity Summon 23/50 Claimed: +3 from Thartler and +1 from Cyan

ChurgeAtk #1 7/50

Alchemy Creation:

Essence of Sp00p && CD of Halloween Howls 1996 && Speaker that plays Spooky Scary Skeletons && Curved Sword Mold = (Undercharged) Sp00pinat0r's Sp00py Slasher 4/4! (LV 7)

Sp00pinat0r's s0ul: I WILL INSPECT THAT.

Critmist Recipe components OOO Same Bottle that used to make the Potion of Critmist = Potion of Critmist 1/3

Nectar OOO Critical Potion = Potion of Dire Nectar 1/5

Allies Action:

We will be return...

+1 to Thartler, +1 to Cyan, +1 to Twinbuilder (for the Apology).

Charge Bank: +8 from Toast +6 from Hezetor +4 from Talist = 18 Charge Points in total

Weapons:

Best of Times, Worst of Times (Also known as BoT,WoT) [Power Rank X] Can be used for Damage or Healing and have forms of it's Weapons Current Form: Blaster Form. Current Time: Bad Times. After Attack Charges III (Used after 1 uses)

Potions:

Materials:

Spoopinator's Spoopy Slasher: It's a cutlass with a bone insignia on the hilt. It's so sp00py that its edge is permeated by it, causing foes to flee from your frightful frenzy of fierce lacerations.

12,000 damage to Eze!

17/50 A Youkai that may get here by winter
11/50 Right Foot Let's Stomp! For Real this time!
6/50 The First of the Eight Non-robot masters
+22 saved
+3 Ire
Gurann Lagann theme && Break Chip: Break the Unbreakable 5/8
A hammer that is useless, outside of doing what would normally be impossible for a hammer to do
Small Nuke && Flowers II Grass II Mushrooms II Saplings II Bone Meal: Reset Bomb 15/16
PS2 memory card II EXP: Memory is the key 6/??
"I will not just roll over and let an outside force dictate the results of my actions."
Side plot importance! I'll call this done, since it's really only going to be used for some RP purpose.

Gurann Lagann Theme && Lens Of Truth: See the Invisible 1/??

Star looks at the book.

"*Aggravated Panting*"

I said, Star looks at the book.

"*Aggravated Panting*"

Do not destroy Tabuu's cell, Star.

"I know, I just have something to say quickly.

Ah-hem. Council of Nine. I will willingly submit to any punishment I agree I deserve once I have someone who can replace me. Ignoring the Narrative's ill advised treachery, I believe that I have easily done more good for the worlds than bad.

You appear to not want the war to continue, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do.

I am going back into that war, once this is over, and I am going to keep the casualty count as low as possible. That begins with what I've already helped to do by restoring the Earth, though we still need to go revive those both under and not under the Avatar effect. I will keep Paradoxes that could roll a 0 as low as possible, and will send, at best, one person your way.

I will also get the worlds the Narrative destroyed restored back before the wiping.

With that in mind, I'm not coming back if I can help it. That said, I look at the book."

Captain falcon uses Raptor Boost on Lance.

Gurann Lagann Theme && Lens Of Truth: See the Invisible (Level 8: 1/5)

You inspect the book. Its full title is revealed in removing it from the shade: "Encyclopedia of Soul Marks." It appears to have a Bookmark in it at a certain page...The book itself is gray, except for the white text, with no illustration, nor apparent author or fruther elaboration on the hard cover.

The council of Nine responds. It is not our will that keeps you here, Star, and it will not be our will that rids you of this place. Whether we enjoy it or not, the Narrative is not done with you, and perhaps never will be. Perhaps not until this accursed war that rends space and time so freely is gone that you will come back here, and perhaps not for millions of years after. We do not know if you can follow up on any of that-especially restoring the worlds the Narrative has reset. Nevertheless, we are not the controllers of you Descendants, only the controllers of this realm.

While I'm at it I activate the newly acquired power from Chara, spawning a Knife Cluster, let's test it.

[focused action]

You know, Hezetor should really hae 5 of armor considering a few modules installed in the past, really, 5, not 3, 5.
And on slot one there is totally not Strangle, but the ability copied from Chara.

... 50/50

41/50 +1 from Cyano

+1 Cyano, + 1 Pricey and +1 Toast.

Charge bank: +5 (tazz) +7 (Toast, Talist, Pricey)

Module && Zweihander && Chaos Flame Ember &&
Soul of a Great Hero = Module of the Titan Patriarch (Level 12: 7/13)

Module && scroll with written over the spell "Major
regeneration" && scroll with written over the spell "Greater
restoration" = Restoration Module (Level 10: 5/11)

New: Module || ( Alchemiter && Core of Matter) = Module of Duplication 1/?

Considering that the Punch Card Shunt is installed this should work.

You summon a Knife Cluster! It only has 10,000 HP but deals high damage per attack.

I am going to point out right now that you're wasting the Mask of Agony by not attacking directly, but it's your call.

You only gain 1 Armor per module. Modules are not the end-all-be-all here.

Module || (Alchemiter && Core of Matter) = Module of Duplication (Level 5: 1/3)

-UPDATE IN PROGRESS-
#constantsandvariables
Because I should do this sooner: There's now an specific order to how shields go down, effective now. First any bodyblocking entities (if they succeed), then the whole Earths' dodge chance, the one-shot shields, then the actual HP-barred shields, and then Earth 2.0 itself.

The Every-Dimension Portal has summoned the Almond Milk Elemental! Until the elemental is dead it's on standby. Booster rings sit around being useless.

The Anomaly: Failure uses Indigo Inferno, as per last turn. His adaptions kick in to allow him to now use this move at-will instead of by the will of Ampersand.

Speaking of him, Sandfall Ampersand forgoes using its mind control this turn for whatever reason as it targets Captain Falcon, The Avenger, and Selena! A dance of a trifecta of Obelisks occurs, drawing on what has been, but more in general what is to be, and from this creates a hole in reality! The (completely) wrecked form of an Anti-Chuck Norris Turret crashes down on all three, dealing 50,000 damage to Captain Falcon and the Avenger, and 25,000 to Selena because Lance was a thing. This destroys the Obelisks (and the portal, before worse comes out). Meanwhile, the Genesis Dog idles, doing a whole lot of nothing other than getting a Machine part. The Ugly Refurbished Protector Ship gives +10,000 HP to its shield. The Almond Milk Elemental joins in on the Selena hate train and uses Lactose Intolerance, dealing only 2,500 damage thanks to the late Lance, but also making Selena minicrit-vulnerable for the rest of this turn. It also gives Regen to Sandfall Ampersand.

The absense of Crusher causes the Avenger to start acting on its own. It deploys the Alien Drop-say hello to Gatekeepers! Or, A Gatekeeper. A 15 HP 2 AC beast, if using its special Psionic ability to create zombies it'll lose the 2 AC. 15 more Redshirts join the fray, as the Redshirts already present manage to actually hit Sandfall Ampersand for once while the Elite squaddies concentrate fire on Sandfall Ampersand, all to deal 24,000 damage total! They all take 1 point of damage in retaliation, killing off all 10 Redshirts that attacked. Schrodinger's Ultron too starts to go autonomously, but it rolls a 1 for its action...Meaning, no action. (Hey, it wasn't a Paradox Roll!) Frankenstein's Pokemon, somehow intelligent enough to write, opts to disclose a bit of information on itself: Missing Numbers deals damage in accordance with how much flexibility it has but shrinks it, while Judgroarof Renforced deals more damage with less flexibility but increases it. With that said, it opts to rip the Genesis Dog up for a good 25,000 damage.

Ultra Greed REALLY doesn't think its a good idea but the Scribe ordered it, so he uses Bling Volcano on Failure: Anomaly. While it's using Indigo Inferno. Twin, why. The Anomaly promptly no-sells it. Fortutiously, it hits 3-6 targets so you don't totally lose. RNG declares total targets to be six, so your other five victims are the five of the remaining Six Heroes-Selena and Magress takes 5,000 damage while the others take 10,000. Ultra Greed takes 7,500 from the reflect and is burned for 2 turns, but still gains 16 pennies despite the mild blunder. Bumbo doesn't follow this glaring mistake and instead smashes up Selena further for a lance-reduced 5,000 damage. Jeez that passive is really getting mileage, isn't it? The Keepers recall they exist and deal 8,000 damage to Atro! Captain Falcon realizes Lance is dead and opts to nail Selena with the Raptor Boost, scoring a reduced 15,000 damage on Selena! The Informant Fightsaber's Selena, dealing a reduced 5,000 damage! Selena is on 2,000 HP! ANYTHING could kill her! Well, except the Disembodied Heart. That can't kill her, as it's bodyblocking for Earth 2.0. And the Gravity Magnagun. That too. The Knife Cluster Hezetor just spawns, too, is unable as it has summoning sickness and it would have to be specifically ordered to do anything.

Vargas, on the other hand...

Making up for his random immunity to MC last turn, he suddenly recalls he has to do that important thing for master Ampersand and proceeds to teamkill Selena. UserZero sighs, but Vargas gains Enlightenment all the same. The other three heroes gang up on Earth 2.0's barriers! All the non-shield summons manage to do nothing as the 50% chance went bad! Eze destroyes all the Shields with his standard attack, while Atro executes Innocent Regelus! Simultaniously, Magress executes Sidreal Blackness! The end result is an animation so flashy that you can't really tell what's going on other than the two approaching their targets at roughly the same time, but the after-effects are crystal clear. Eze has made them both crit, while Vargas has given the specials extra power, so Atro has dealt a devastating 30,000 damage to the gravity magnagun which sucked in the attack, while Magress has wrecked the Hard-Light Barrier, Boulder Field, Giant Chocolate Egg, the Intensified Force Field, the Protectorate Shield, Flame Heynard, and dealt 3,000 damage to the Star-Charged Metalic Meteor! The Boulder Field is gone, and with it the Damage Reduction! In addition, Atro's and Magress'es Brave Burst's beneficial buffs combo! Atro has given the whole team Minicrits (will be overridden by Eze's passive if need be), doubled charge rate, and a 25% defensive reduction, while Magress added a 50% defensive reduction with a 1 in 4th chance of 100% reduction! This stacks, so yeah. Only one turn, though. Oh, and Atro's passive kicks in to give them 2 charge points. Because Vargas has Kritzkreig, this doubles its duration instead.

If they weren't dealing less than half the damage of an entity their HP level they'd be overpowered.

The Godmodder +2s Krill, Talist and Crystalcat, and proceeds to think pretty much the same thing you are: Atro is a massive problem, kill him. In order to speed up what would otherwise be a tedious process, he throws out 5 Potions of Armor-Piercing, which ignore all damage reduction. Hezetor, his Knife Cluster, Captain Falcon, Ultra Greed and Bomber57 all gain an Armor-Pierce buff for 1 turn! I advise those 5 to attack the remaining 'Heroes' while the others buff up Earth 2.0 some more. Richard then prepares a new round of summoning sigils...Hoo boy.

UserZero +4s all PZ players and, feeling mildly confident right now, opts to just remove some annoying passives from Earth 2.0 by forcing a massive swing of her axes to just fling them out of Earth 2.0's orbit. Earth 2.0 loses its reflective properties (in case they weren't already lost)! The force of the axes smash into the Booster Rings for 100,000 damage to one! She then looks at Sandfall Ampersand, charges forwards, and gets a good look at its still-reflective all-seeing surface to predict exactly where that poor sap is. She swings-and the Avenger is suddenly swatted out of the sky from a mile away! It falls, falls...Wait, No! Suddenly, it recovers mid-fall and starts flying, narrowly missing the Ground, as due to previous circumstances Defend This House immediately procs, healing the thing to full but reducing it's max HP by 40,000 and restoring itself only to 80,000 HP. UserZero, noticing Richard, starts charging up her own summoning circle...

Earth rises ever-higher. It's just over halfway there now, and while its defenses have barely held on it's not been touched toooooo much...Meanwhile, the Desert Heat is starting to become unbearably hot! Being at the tempature that water naturally boils can in fact feel really uncomfortable. Next turn, random entities will start suffering burns! Darude Sandstorm dies down, leaving it as just a sandstorm.

The Itinerary:
[GS]: De-corrupt Crusher's Evidence! It's crucial to proving UserZero detonated earth! (Great Effort!) (Crystal ready! One more player needed!)
[GS]: Defend Earth!
[GS]: Reach Yggdrasil!
[GS]: Destroy Godmodder477!
[GS]: Destroy UserZero!

[AZ]: De-corrupt Star's Evidence! It's crucial to proving UserZero detonated earth! (Great Effort!) (Crystal ready! One more player needed!)
[AZ]: Defend Earth!
[AZ]: Reach Yggdrasil!
[AZ]: Defend Godmodder477!
[AZ]: Destroy UserZero!

[PZ]: Stop anyone from reaching Yggdasil!
[PZ]: Knock Earth off course!
[PZ]: Defend UserZero!
[PZ]: Destroy Godmodder477!

Terrain: Desert (adds heat!) Current Heat: 100 celcius, adds 20 degrees of heat (in celcius) per turn, adds an Obelisk per turn. Obelisks: 0.
Weather: Sandstorm. 10% chance of friendly fire; Airborn entities take DoT; Evasion lowered by 10%.

[???] The Every-Dimension Portal: Infinite HP. Has summoned Almond Milk Elemental!

[???] Booster Rings: 199,000/200,000 HP x1; 99,000/200,000. Doing nothing.

[H] Anomaly: Failure. 58,000/60,000 HP. 20% dodge. Adaptions: Ignores all dodge, Indigo Inferno.

[N] Sandfall &mpersand: 107,000/240,000 HP. Can mind control near everything! Can't dodge but will always counterattack. Struggle Counter: 0 (b/c transform resets) Zodiac: III. Pyramidon: III. Obelisk Objection: III. God Complex: IIIIIIIIII. Regen: II

[N] Genesis Dog: 44,000/180,000 HP (+4,000 regen). Stock: 2. Machines: 2. Bullets: 0. Dog Power: 6/100. Custmoners: N/A. Rapid Redoggening: III. Dogsong. IIII. Doggening: IIIII. Second Dog: IIIIIII. Drain Of Dog: IIIII. Oh No, The Dogmanity: IIIIIIIIII. Reload: II. Marked for Death!

[N] Ugly Refurbished Protector Ship: 85,000/100,000 HP. Protects Earth, nothing more. 43% chance to bodyblock. Airborn. +10,000 HP to Protectorate Shield while alive. Cannot Do Anything Else.

[N] Almond Milk Elemental: 60,000/60,000 HP. Every-Dimensional! Evasive (20%). Passively grants Regen to Neutrals. Amygdalate: III

[GS] The Avenger: 80,000/160,000 HP. Airborn. Spawns 10 Rookies every turn. Docking Bay: Empty. Elite Squad Drop: III Alien Clone Drop: III Scientific Progression: III Defend This House: III PAUSED, NOT SHOT DOWN.
Redshirts: 1/1 HP x15.
Specialists: 6/10 HP x1. Gremlin can buff or heal. Restoration: III
Rangers: 6/10 HP x2. Burn on Sword use (hit grounded targets). Reaper: III
Psionics: 6/10 HP x2. Mind Control: IIII Stasis: III Insanity: III
Andromedons: 5/8 HP x2. Free 'respawn.' Acid Lob: III
Gatekeeper: 15/15 HP. 2 AC. Can reanimate corpses but loses the 2 AC for that turn.

[GS] Schrodinger's Ultron: 2/5 HP. 4 Armor. Has a 50% chance to actually follow orders, but is surprisingly powerful!

[GS] Frankenstein's Pokemon: 260,000/350,000 HP. Flexibility: 10%. Regen: I. Missing Numbers: III Judgroarof Renforced: IIIII

[AZ] Ultra Greed, the Saint of Clutch: 50,000/150,000 HP. At 3/4 health, takes 3/4 damage. At 1/2 health, takes 1/2 damage. At 1/4 health, gets 2 attacks and takes 1/4th damage. Dodges all Splash Damage. Mildly Evasive (10%). Bank: 23/150 Pennies. Purchases: Wrath of Greed, Hangar Bay, Bling Cleansing, Bling Volcano, Double Down, Trancendence, Bumbo, Investment. Armor Pierce: I Burning: II Keepers: 6,500/7,500 HP x4. Bumbo: Invincible! 1 turn left.

[AZ]
Captain Falcon: 60,000/275,000 HP. Upon death, Star is pulled from the LIMBOQUEST. Show Me Ya Moves: IIIII Come On! Yes!: III FALCON PUNCH!: IIIIIIII Action: Attack Selena! Armor Pierce: I

[AZ] The Informant: 49,000/75,000 HP.

[AZ] Disembodied Heart: 100,000/100,000 HP. Can summon random minions! Bodyguarding Earth 2.0!

[AZ] Gravity Magnagun: 10,000/40,000 HP. Blocks attacks for Earth 2.0!

[AZ] Knife Cluster: 10,000/10,000 HP. Armor Pierce: I

[AZ] Hezetor: 13/20 HP. 3 Armor. Hyper-Evasive (50%). Capable of Copying Deceased Entities! Copied: Chara (Spawn Knife Cluster), 1st ESFB (Super-Evasive), Crocidibli (Levitator Enforcer: IIII (note: blue = no charge! green = charge!)). Armor Pierce: I AGONIZER: I

[AZ] Talist: 10/25 HP +1 Regen per turn.. Mood: N/A (2/3 Mind.).

[AZ] crystalcat:
0/20 HP. +1 Armor from Guardmail.

[AZ] Toast: 13/20 HP.

[AZ] The Golem: 13/20 HP. +1 Armor from Temmie Armor.

[AZ] Pricey: 14/20 HP.

[AZ] Bomber57: 20/20 HP. Armor Pierce: I

[PZ] Vargas: 135,000/200,000 HP. Improves Damage of Specials and increases attack power as HP Lowers! Ragna Break & Helios Vanguard: III>II. Ardent Flare Ride: IIIIII Enlightenment: I Kritzkreig: II Regen: III Aries Armor 75%: I Doubletime: I

[PZ] Eze: 130,500/180,000 HP. All damage on hitting the same foe multiple times (entities only) gets Crit Damage! Fulgor Caelestis & Varze Superbia: III>II. Supreme Bolt: IIIIII Aries Armor 75%: I Doubletime: I Minikritzkreig: I

[PZ] Atro: 127,000/190,000 HP. Leaves 2 Charge Points when Charge is expended! Innocent Regelus & Veritas Reve: III>II. Transcendent Sky: IIIIII Aries Armor 75%: I Doubletime: I Minikritzkreig: I

[PZ] Magress: 127,000/240,000 HP. Negates Defense and Evasion for PZs while alive! Sidereal Blackness & Dark Demise: III>II. Judecca: IIIIII Aries Armor 75%: I Doubletime: I Minikritzkreig: I

[PZ] engie_ninja/Walker: 0/20 HP. Has 1 Armor.

[PZ-a] ConsumerOfAll: 4/20 HP. Has Alpha (5) Armor. Collected Passives: N/A. Collected Actives: Sniper Rifle Railgun (III) (note: blue = charge)

[AZ-G] Godmodder477: 29/60 HP. Summoning Circle: I

[GM] UserZero: 103/150 HP. Summoning Circle: I

[???] Earth 2.0: Infinite HP. Airborn. Ascension: IIIII. [AZ]: 0/600,000 HP. [PZ]: 40,000/600,000 HP. [GS]: 0/600,000 HP. [H]: 0/600,000 HP. Protectorate Shield: 0/??? HP. Star-Charged Metallic Meteor: 27,000/30,000 HP. Bucket Shield: 20,000/20,000 HP (75% chance of working). 10% Dodge chance (until successful dodge). 5% Dodge chance.

Distance to Yggdrasil: 3155

The Discussion thread, for all your nullposting needs!

|||| The Power Cleaner: READY. Owner: Bomber57 [AZ]
||||| The Zeroth Ball: READY. Owner: Insert_Generic_Username [AZ]
|||| Traho: READY. Owner: The_Topazian [/color][AZ]
||||||| Mask of Agony: IN-USE. Owner: Hezetor [AZ]
||||||| Decayed Heart: READY. Owner: crystalcat [AZ]
|||||||||| |||||||||| |||||||||| Alchemical Symbol: UNREADY. Owner: Insert_Generic_Username [AZ]
||||||| Weath Ray: READY. Owner: Battlefury13 [PZ]
|||| Cutlery of the Cooking Gods: READY. Owner: Battlefury13 [PZ]
||| Golden Aster: READY. Owner: Jyanpu. [AZ]
||| The Locket: READY. Owner: Hezetor [AZ]
|| The Devouring Eight: UNREADY. Owner: ConsumerOfAll [PZ]

Last edited:
================================================== 13/50 (+2 from Twin)

name not found :
================================================== 5/50
+1 to Twin/Scribe
+1 to Cobalt
+1 to Talist

Gravity Magnagun:
Health: 40,000/40,000
Purpose: Pull any attacks(entity or projectile, it doesn't matter) directed to Earth 2.0 and into itself, taking the damage. In other words, it's not a barrier but effect-wise, it acts like one.

Kusarigama x 2 && Handheld Dark Energy Generator = Noctem Dreadmill 7/??

Arm Gravitizer
Level 6'
Basically a gravity gun made to be attached to an arm. It works like how a Gravity Gun(or for this matter, a supercharged one) would work, except with some added functions.

Using some water magix, I surround the entirety of Earth 2.0 with a lake barrier made of fresh water. Deciding that this barrier seems boring, I rushed to a random nearby house that has a complete computer set and wifi and is definitely not materialized into existence by me. I then created a salt-collecting machine, opened the computer and went on some online games, planning on collecting some player salt. And what better way to collect salt than putting some 1337 HAX on.

After about 2 days of going online and hacking and mostly being banned, I have found out that this wasn't enough, so I then studied all that is needed to make a mobile game, one that is as infuriating as Flappy Bird to be exact. After learning everything I need to know, I went ahead and created a game where the players are required to simply beat a boss. The catch is that the boss is just plainly unbeatable, and nothing on the game states that explicitly. There's no high score system or anything like that either. Just, plain fighting. And losing too.

Once I got enough salt, I then launch the salt collector into the barrier using a rocket, turning the lake barrier into an ocean....barrier.

Last edited:
1/2
Sukard responds to Erelye.

"I'd like the /\cras Tuner, the Concentrated /\varitine, and the Magetear Droplet. I'll take up the mark for that."
----
Sukard flies up and plays TheFatRat - Infinite Power on a keytar he just hammerspaced out of nowhere.

The musical energies surround Earth 2.0, materializing as a pair of speakers. The remains of every other shield fly into the speakers, reinforcing them. Solar flares pop out of the speakers.

SPEAKERS OF HYPERION SUMMONED.

[AZ] Speakers of Hyperion: ???/??? HP
Solar Flare Shield (Passive): Entities that attack the Speakers of Hyperion get the Burned debuff and take slight recoil damage.
--Boosts--
+1 Pricey
+1 TMB50
+1 Piono
--Inventory--
Ircucvci (Level 10)
Aequo Animo (Level 10)
Diversity (Level 10)
--Charges--
Not a Won Run Yet [???]: 16/50 (+1 Pricey, +1 Hezetor)
Into The Shard (for realz) [LEVELING SYSTEM/VULRENABILITY]: 5/50
Fallen Booster [AZ]: 4/50
--Alchemies--
Bone Pickaxe && Chlorophyte Pickaxe && Molten Pickaxe && Nightmare Pickaxe && Pickaxe Axe && Broken Hero Sword = Terra Shatterer (5/7) (Level 11)
Botania FTW!
Spell Tome || Zork 1 && Zork 2 && Zork 3 = Grue-moire (3/5) (Level 8)
(Diamond Armor && Frost Cores && Lava Buckets = Obsidian Armor) && Luminite Ingot && Sorcerer Emblem && Lesser Reality Titan Essence && Lesser Meta Titan Essence && Lesser Space Titan Essence && Lesser Time Titan Essence = Prototype Reality Breaker Armor (1/?) (Level ?)
It's made of lesser titan essences, so it's balanced. Thorium Mod refrance.
Pearlwood Staff && (Faceless Bloodline && Druid Bloodline) = Infinite Power (0/?) (Level ?)
this is what one of the refrances is
(Laser Pistol && Bootleg Machine) && Essence of Coolness && Picture of Dippy Fresh = Caps On, Hats Off (0/?) (Level ?)
Fires beams of coolness that turn anything they hit into a cooler equivalent of the target. Basically the Dippy Fresh ray. "bossfight is guude" - TwinBuilder, on Discord
Family Heirloom Necklace && Essence of Problem Sleuth Weapon Transformations || Fear No Anvil && Pop-a-matic Vrillyhoo Hammer && Thor's Hammer (Ranged) && Thor's Hammer (Melee) && Thor's Hammer (Magic) && Telescopic Sassacrusher && Wrinklegorillaer = Dormant Hammer (0/?) (Level ?)
A necklace with a blue gem that can transform into a powerful hammer, and vice versa. Doesn't seem to be at full power. Yes, the color is necessary. Refrance to the Thorium Mod.

Last edited:
Alchemies
Superbia Warded Jar && Rune of Pride && SCP-1133-4 && 4x Magic Mirror = Four Mirrors of Lucifer (7/7)
Four Mirrors of Lucifer: A set of four mirrors imbued with the essence of the sin of Pride. A tale of a corrupt queen and her loyal servant replays faintly through one of them.
Luminite && Empty Interlocking Cubic Module = Cubic Light Module Mk. II (4/5)
Ira Warded Jar && Rune of Wrath && SCP-1133-2 && Iron Key = Grimm's End (Lv. 12 probably 1/7)
Energy Collector Mk3 > Fine = Energy Collector Mk4 (Lv. ??? 1/?)

Charges
Project M12-The Typographer (44/50)
Project M14-The Speedcuber (12/50)
Project M15-%appdata% (27/30) (+1 from Twin, +2 from Krill13)
+3 to TwinBuilder

Modules
FMdt6bh.png
uLcS8VJ.png
h6FsMOT.png

VxTrhzi.png
c7LtalO.png
33R6Eez.png

Xwt7rW5.png
RWYMHzC.png
VhFLaEu.png

- -
FMdt6bh.png
: Generating light level 40.
- -
VxTrhzi.png
: 0/40,000 EMC. Receiving light level 40. Generating 10,000 EMC per post and transferring 5,000 EMC into
Xwt7rW5.png
, 5,000 EMC into
c7LtalO.png
- -
c7LtalO.png
: 136,000/409,600,000 EMC. Receiving 5,000 EMC per post from
VxTrhzi.png
. Transferring no EMC.
- -
Xwt7rW5.png
: Condensing nothing. 124,965/1,000,000 EMC. Receiving 5,000 EMC per post from
VxTrhzi.png
- -
RWYMHzC.png
: Contains 101 Arrows of the Primal and 1 Tracking Rocket Chainsaw. Receiving items from
Xwt7rW5.png
- -
uLcS8VJ.png
: Receiving sunlight. Generating 81,920 EU per post. Transferring 81,920 EU per post to
h6FsMOT.png
- -
h6FsMOT.png
: 2,125,656/320,000,000 EU. Receiving 81,920 EU per post from
uLcS8VJ.png
. Transferring 106 EU per post to
33R6Eez.png
- -
33R6Eez.png
: Receiving 106 EU per post as power supply from
h6FsMOT.png
- -
VhFLaEu.png
: Being powered and operated by
33R6Eez.png

Action
It's time to module it up.

I check on the modules I've made. It seems over the time I haven't been monitoring them, they've built up quite some EMC and EU. I condense some of the EMC to two Tracking Rocket Chainsaws, transfer 51 Arrows of the Primal back into the Energy Condenser, and make a few Blazing Pyrotheum Florbs with it.

FMdt6bh.png
uLcS8VJ.png
h6FsMOT.png

VxTrhzi.png
c7LtalO.png
33R6Eez.png

Xwt7rW5.png
RWYMHzC.png
VhFLaEu.png

- -
FMdt6bh.png
: Generating light level 40.
- -
VxTrhzi.png
: 0/40,000 EMC. Receiving light level 40. Generating 10,000 EMC per post and transferring 5,000 EMC into
Xwt7rW5.png
, 5,000 EMC into
c7LtalO.png
- -
c7LtalO.png
: 136,000/409,600,000 EMC. Receiving 5,000 EMC per post from
VxTrhzi.png
. Transferring no EMC.
- -
Xwt7rW5.png
: Condensing nothing. 14,961/1,000,000 EMC. Receiving 5,000 EMC per post from
VxTrhzi.png
- -
RWYMHzC.png
: Contains 50 Arrows of the Primal, and 3 Tracking Rocket Chainsaws, and 2 Blazing Pyrotheum Florbs. Receiving items from
Xwt7rW5.png
- - - - - - Receiving 1,508 EU this post from
h6FsMOT.png
. Firing all contents this post.
- -
uLcS8VJ.png
: Receiving sunlight. Generating 81,920 EU per post. Transferring 81,920 EU per post to
h6FsMOT.png
- -
h6FsMOT.png
: 2,124,148/320,000,000 EU. Receiving 81,920 EU per post from
uLcS8VJ.png
. Transferring 106 EU per post to
33R6Eez.png
- -
33R6Eez.png
: Receiving 106 EU per post as power supply from
h6FsMOT.png
- -
VhFLaEu.png
: Being powered and operated by
33R6Eez.png

I grab the chunk of modules, face the dispenser module away from me, and fire all its contents like a really awkward Heavy. 50 arrows, 3 chainsaws and 2 spheres fly out of the dispenser module at Atro.

Last edited:
Walking Turret 10/10
Fancy Baby Velociraptor 7/7

I summon a Walking Turret, which is just a turret with legs that don't work to well, and a Fancy Baby Velociraptor, which is adorable.

Walking Turret
HP : ???/??? (Tazz chooses)
Attacks : Shoots a volley of bullets at a designated entity, if none is chosen a random entity.

My Fancy Baby Velociraptor, which I have just now decided to name Blu, will have him make a sacrifice for my own personal wants, and send him out to distract the Sandfall Ampersand for a turn with it's cuteness and dapperness.

While my entities are doing their thing, I rush towards Ultra Greed wielding a chainsaw and a compsognathus. I throw my chainsaw to the side and chuck the compsognathus at Ultra Greed and proceed to engage in combat, but not before I rush towards the nearest street and somehow manage to convince Ultra Greed to get up onto a truck. While he's on the truck I proceed to get into the front and kick out the out the driver, and start driving of course. Now Ultra Greed has no choice but to hold onto the truck, while I start trying to find the nearest bridge. While I'm trying to find the way, I hand him the map since I can't read a map and drive, and tell him that we're looking for then nearest bridge, for that's where our destination is, which he directs me to it. As we're driving to get through the bridge, we stop for a truckstop diner for short while to get some food and some much needed rest before we're back on the road again. Being about two hours from the bridge I decide to turn the radio on too keep our spirits up and make sure I don't fall asleep. Almost at the bridge now, I remind Ultra Greed to stay awake during the car ride. We pass through the bridge, and through a tunnel, which leads us to our destination, which is the battlefield! Now wasting Ultra Greed's time and him being tired, I grab the compsognathus from the beginning and proceed to use it to tie Ultra Greed to the driver's street and I put a brick onto the gas pedal. I hop out of the truck and see him on his way, which somehow also eventually leads back to the battlefield, but it first has to go through 1902 speed bumps, a mountain with a steep drop, a desert with cactus' that can somehow break through windshields and an ocean.

I command my Walking Turret to shoot Magress.

Last edited:
((super earth orb thingy)) AND zero point magic generator = Stoneheart 4/11
Vi Naturae AND energy condenser 1/8
Superosque AND energy condenser 2/8
20/20 for a space station
20/50 for an open deal?
48/50 for Initiation
+3 to crystal

I continue funneling enormous amounts of steam upwards, thanks to the mixture that currently makes up everything in The King, a large number of rocks get thrown up, making it even harder to see where you're attacking in the massive cloud around Earth.

I hope the new denizens won't mind Earth having a ring around it after this, because it probably will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom