Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm... That's new, feelings."
Super teleports to Chara's body takes it and teleports away, they then proceed to dig a grave lay the body inside of it bury it, and create a tombstone with the inscription:
Here Lies Chara and Frisk Dreemurr, Children Forced to be Demons.
He then creates a magic barrier to protect the grave from wear and those who would desecrate it.
Super then charges an energy blast and fires it randomly
Focused
The SOUL Thief 13/50

Last edited:
The Interface: ================================================== 48/50 [ATTACK] (+1 from Pricey, +1 from Krill, +3 from Cobalt)
The Campfire: ================================================== 31/50

I +2 Cobalt and +1 Krill.

ENTITY ORDERS UNKNOWN

The Scribe walks to a secluded corner in the woods, sitting down and taking out some miscellaneous objects. "I got a tip from a being floating through the ether. Apparently, there's a way I can strike a deal with some mystical being, like the ones I encountered during my time in Grayhold. Let's see what I can see..." The Scribe takes out a metal jar and unscrews it, walking in a medium-sized circle and spraying ashes onto the ground. He then reaches into his coat and pulls out a scroll that periodically phases out of reality, with no set form. The words on it are forever changing.

"A scroll of congealed thought in the middle of the ashes of crows arranged in a circle. Now all I need is something with which I can light a fire." The Scribe takes out a pale lighter and starts it. A cool flame that blends in with its surroundings waves into existence. The Scribe lights the scroll and tosses it to the ground, the burning scroll completely phasing into existence as it cracks and splinters away.

The Scribe looks up to the sky, expecting the worst.

ATTACK UNKNOWN

Last edited:
Normally, I'd wait for the update, but I should actually establish myself here.

Adventurer Class
. Put into a URL to preserve that rare resource known as Tazz sanity.

Class Tracking:

Attitude: None (2/3 mind)
Tokens: (4, 6, 1)
Total Tokens (8, 10, 5)

Conviction x1

Commands:
N/A
Action:
ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [ X ]

Code:
//OOC: This is an action mixed with some RP. The RP is mainly to kinda justify why I'm writing sudo-Java code.
import android.net.Uri;
import android.view.View;
import android.content.Intent;
import java.util.ArrayList;
import android.widget.TextView;
import dtg.terminal.Battlefield;
import dtg.terminal.Barrier;
import dtg.terminal.OpScale;
import dtg.terminal.Entity;
import java.lang.Thread;
import java.io.*;

String message = "Aetheria is nice. ";
message += "It\'s quiet for all these days. Even when that \"Red\" spoke."
message += "I could not pay attention to it enough. Mikoto focused on it. ";
message += "Even without that, I think I have an idea of what will happen. \n\n";

if(post.contains("[p]"))
{
     post.replace("[p]", " ");
     post.replace("[/p]", " ");
}

message += "We will go back to the battlefield. Maybe I can help with... something. ";
message += "Mikoto doesn\'t say anything, but I know he doesn\'t like when I do something like this. ";
message += "I don\'t want to worry him, but I can hid for a moment. \n\n ";

int assistsRecieved = 0;
TextView getName = (TextView) findViewById(R.id.username);
String name = getName.getText
for (String x : oldposts)
{
     if (x.contains("+1 to " + name)) assistsRecieved++;
     else if (x.contains("+2 to " + name)) assistsRecieved += 2;
     else if (x.contains("+3 to " + name)) assistsRecieved += 3;
}

int[] temp = post.split("Got +17")
post = temp[0] + "Got +" + assistsRecieved + temp[1];

message += "This feels easier than normal actually. ";
message += "Maybe all that\'s happening makes working with the world... easier.\n\n ";

Intent newDest = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_VIEW);
newDest.setData(Uri.parse("http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/destroy-the-godmodder-0rigins.47834/"));

//startActivity(newDest);

message += "No... not yet. I don\'t want to yet leave. ";
message += "I can do something here... ";
message += "I can help...\n\n ";

Context refuge = createPackageContext("package dtg.aetheria.void;", this.CONTEXT_IGNORE_SECURITY);
refuge.moveDatabaseFrom(this, "Talist-character-Gail.db");

message += "Now I\'m safe. I can stay here for just a moment, where its easier to work. ";
message += "I can help... finally.\n\n ";

startActivity(newDest);
Arraylist currentEntities<Entity> = Battlefield.getEntityList();
int idOfEarth = currentEntities.indexOf(new Entity("Earth 2.0"));
Entity earth = currentEntities.get(id);

message += "Earth must be kept safe. Its what the Veteran would wanted. ";

OpScale statCheck = getOpScale();
int HP = statCheck.getHpForAction(OpScale.ACTION_FOCUSED);
earth.applyBarrier(new Barrier(HP));

message += "There we go. Now, I need to hurry and follow Mikoto. ";

Gail was about to put in the code to swap herself from the Refuge context over to the main one to follow Mikoto, but paused before entering a few more lines in her tablet thing of plot. ... This was sort of a thing I wanted to do with Gail, but I decided to just pump it up to 11.

Code:
this.moveDatabaseFrom(refuge, "Talist-character-Gail.db");

Thread.sleep(2000);

try
{
     FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream("refuge.tmp");
     ObjectOutputStream oos = new ObjectOutputStream(fos);
     oos.writeObject(refuge);
     oos.close();
}
catch (Exception e) {}

TL;DR: My own justification for swapping forums, and I apply a shield to Earth using Java code that probably has errors in it.

Alchemy and charges:
Powermace lvl 4, Stormforged Axe lvl 2, Charged Hammer lvl 2, Ekog Clock lvl 3, Coghammer lvl 3, Duotine Gas Generator lvl 5, TrueSilver Champion lvl 5, Argent Lance lvl 2, Sword of Justice lvl 3, Armor of Light lvl 7, Glacier Shield lvl 7, World Tree Shield lvl 10, Black Hold Shield lvl 10, Glove of the Sun lvl 3, Coal lvl1 (YERS!), Glyph of Mana lvl 6, Glyph of Life lvl 8, Glyph of Growth lvl 4, Glyph of Decay lvl 7, Compassion lvl 20 (Although, the Staff of Ysera was made by Wilson)

(The Origuni (from Enter the Gungeon) || grey ink) || ((Paper with Proof for the Intermediate Value Theorem && Paper with Proof for the Mean Value Theorem && Paper with Proof for L'Hôpital's Rule) && (Barometer && Stopwatch && Anemometer (measures wind speed && Hand Fan)) = Limit Found 3/16
PowerMace && Stormforged Axe && Charged Hammer && Dr.Balanced's Boombot = The BoomHammer 8/13

Got +5. +1 to Pricey, +1 to Toast, +1 to Krill13

Something: 3/50
Project Sun: 46/50 Initiate the thingy! Might.
Project Moon: 38/50 More mind melting than Cthulhu. Hopefully anyway. Mind.

Current Saga: The Person who blew up Earth (which started in Page 161 when UserZero blew up the Earth)

Current Arc: The Rebuilding of Earth (SAGA FINALE)

[AZ] Pricey12345: 14/20 HP. (Estimated 56,000 HP remaining from Player HP) (Thats my Vulnerability status.)

Echeladder-style Level 1: XP 133,000/200,000 (+4,000 for dealing a finishing blow on Walker (not including Damage Reduction), 10,000 damage to Atro and 12,000 damage to Eze totalling 26,000 damage)

ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [ X ]

This Action is Focused

Before Action/RP-styled part: I remember that an mysterious warrior and the mighty pink furred dragon (They are Alternative Universe B versions of them but My own game has Modern/Alternative versions of themselves) was two of the many descendants of the guardians (Roughly 25 of these guardians now, 10 of them are Deceased/Dead, 8 of those are Corrupted (We cant find them yet) and only 7 good ones left (We still cant find them yet) to seal Omega Flowey long time ago.

???: Wait, I remember that ages ago while i was escaping from a plant god demon while i was a little pink whelp also, I had one of the worst experiences ever due to that...

*bweed doopy doop*

??? What's that? I have to look at my PDA.

She then opens up the PDA Pesterchum Alpha edition (Post-0rigins have PDA Pesterchum Ver 1.0).

--UnlimitedCutter [UC] began pestering UltimateCuteness [UC] at XX:40 --

UnlimitedCutter: Hello there my friend, have you speaken to the mortals yet?

UltimateCuteness: Yes I did, I have to speak to my favorite mortal that I seen him doing something
UnlimitedCutter: OK
UltimateCuteness: I know this is serious, I dont like to see this world getting smashed in the hands of Uzi and the remaining heroes of Brave Frontier...
UnlimitedCutter: Well... catch me later in this land.

-- UnlimitedCutter [UC] ceased pestering UltimateCuteness [UC] at XX:12 --

???: Oh dont forget, you know what I am, my name is Tailclaw Whitefluff. *waves at you* and nice to know you, cya~

She flies off in a really quick speed that I cannot see her even I move at the speed of 5 sounds

That was a really powerful dragon I see in this place...

Action: I fly up to Earth 2.0 I generate some crystals which are small on my hands however I make these grow larger which is a size of 5 men, now 25 men then I place the crystals in a orbit of Earth 2.0 (You know it is often known as The Second Earth or Earth II) however the crystals that are not orbiting are now being collided with the other crystals and rocks creating a Stone Crystal Orb but however, I have to put on the Electro+ Lightning Rods around the Stone Crystal Orb then I put white paint on the orb and even split this in 4 making 4 of these orbs and I chuck them around the Second Earth and I pour the vials of Speed and Dodge on all 4 mini white stone crystal electro orbs to make them faster to orbit because these are slow as hell and I love to see them floating around Earth like a passion.

Mini White Stone Crystal Electro Orbs:

HP: You Decide (x4)

What it does: is These starts by floating slowly and have a little fail rate for trying to hit those and however, if one of the 4 MWSCEOs gets destroyed, these gets faster and increases dodge rate for trying to hit those and are resistant to Lightning attacks (Stupid Magress and Eze...)

An Entity Summon 25/50 +1 from Cyan

[THE RESERVED CHARGE WILL BE GOING TO BE UNLOCKED WHEN TALIST KNOWS WHAT WE ARE DOING]

ChurgeAtk #1 8/50

Alchemy Creation:

Critmist Recipe components OOO Same Bottle that used to make the Potion of Critmist = Potion of Critmist 2/3

Nectar OOO Critical Potion = Potion of Dire Nectar 2/5

Plush making kit && Supplies (Heal Orb && Magic && Fluff && Cotton && Fabric) && Lunai's Essence = Magical Lunai Plush 1/??

Joke Alchemy: Nope
Project Telekinetic Line: Not started yet,
Storm Weapon Line: Not started yet,

REKT Cannon Line: Items in the First Alchemy Tree: Red Dead Retribution, ??? (Any Level), ??? (Any Level), ??? (Only Level 10 and Above Alchemy) If all the weapons I made for the first Alchemy Tree, I had to combine all these to make the part of the Extremely Powerful Alchemy

10 0rigin Hero Core Alchemy Line: Not started yet, but 2 of the essences collected for both Mid-Level Alchemies

Allies Action:

We will be return...

+1 to Thartler, +1 to Cyan, +1 to Talist.

Charge Bank: +8 from Toast +7 from Hezetor +5 from Talist = 20 Charge Points in total

Weapons:

Angelic Blessing [Power Rank V] Heals the target for very large healing

Best of Times, Worst of Times (Also known as BoT,WoT) [Power Rank X] Can be used for Damage or Healing and have forms of it's Weapons Current Form: Blaster Form. Current Time: Bad Times. After Attack Charges III (Used after 1 uses)

Tao's Edge/Twilight's [Power Rank VII] Deals Light/Dark (Based on Forms) Damage to the Foes however, You can switch Weapon forms for Different Elements Current Form Dark

Red Dead Retribution [Power Rank VII] Ranged Weapon and part of the REKT Cannon Alchemy Tree

Like a Boss [Power Rank X] Melee/Ranged Weapon Sadly it don't have the Damage up Buff against Bosses because of Balance

Madhouse [Power Rank X] Melee without charging and Ranged with Charge (Use the Imagination to fire something mostly Higgs bosons)

Black (MIDI) Flag [Power Rank X] Ranged weapon that shoots many notes at the target.

Broken Twist (One of the 10 Gatekeeper Alchemies i can make but it is undercharged) [Power Rank XV]

Blood Diamond Armor [Power Rank VIII]

Potions:

Potion of Critmist: x2 (Used on the Target for Instant Crits) (I am saving these until another Big Boss/Gatekeeper appeared.)
Potion of Dire Nectar: x1 (Used on the Target for Healing + Instant Crits)

Materials:

Broken Temmie Crown (h0I!)

Sp00pinat0r's Sp00py Slasher [P0wer Rank VII] 0ne 0f the 10 items 0f the 0rigin Her0es and is the bane 0f n0n sp00p fans

Heal Orb x4 (Used for Good Tier Alchemies but these are pretty rare indeed (Lunai orders me to use one of the Heal Orbs to create her signature plush (Magical Lunai Plush)))

Essence of the Heal Moon Dragoness/Lunai's Essence (Used for Magical Lunai Plush (Also Level 15+ but high healing and part of the 0rigin Heroes Alchemy Tree.))

Year X016 (This is the Modern Variant which is one of my homelands)
Modern Tailclaw: Is this forums still OK?

Moments later,

TCF Admin We are sorry then our majesty, This will set this forum on hold for another hour

Modern Tailclaw: OH NO! NOT AGA-

Forums got shutdown again

Modern Tailclaw: Nooooooo!!

She sits on the floor weeping for a while... also this is our reaction to the Forum Shutdowns

Last edited:
Flying Mega-Propaganda Loudspeaker: 3/50
Crawling Cabbage Monster: 3/50
Crawler Of Crawl: 3/50
New Alchemies:
SMG && Blade Edge && "Shadow The Hedgehog" disc box && Liquid Shadow= Edge Gun (2/20) (Only if it doesn't have to be reset. If it does, it's 0/20)

I proceed to play this:
in order to increase the Edginess Meter (In about 8 turns, you'll understand why), and in order to cut down the PGs with the sheer edge (So this is a group-hitting attack).

Last edited:
[focused action]

Now that I think about it, just before the switch I completed the module of Total Manipulation, wow I can manipulate all that exist, or something, anyway it is installed on the Throne of the Skies.
Plus I activate The Locket on the Star-Charged Metallic Meteor, for this turn Earth will take no damage.
While I'm here Hezetor will bodyblock/protect the knife cluster, if needed for this turn his evasiveness is dropped to the purpose of protection.

Ritual

After some previous (off-screen) negotiations, the deal is a functional and readable copy of CELPH-H-IXIS, the key to the hidden Grayholdian library and some mage tear.

Hezetor takes off his hammerspace a little metal box with little decorations of gold, after de-activating a few layers of magical and technological protections he takes e little malachite stone from the variety of stones here, those capable of seeing inside the stone with the right eyes will see an almost cracked and twisted soul.

Hezetor: My phylactery, as you can see it is perfectly stored and secured, I don't have anything to fear, here, do what you must.

I slowly start to configure a summoning sphere in the air using solidified mana to summon the incredible power that is the Fist of the First of War Ghitrales.
While he slowly moves his fingers to create and incredibly complex sphere of roughly three metres of diameter, and unexpected variation in the density of the mana makes the whole circuit fail in the moment of activation, the strong and powerful enchantement that was supposed to summon and ancient god instead takes Atro and makes him spinning, it starts spinning, pretty slowly actually.
Why this? What was wrong this time?
After spinning twice in an extremely slow and stupid way Atro stops.
After three full seconds where Hezetor and Atro watch each other waiting for something to happen awkwardly Atro re-starts to spin, this time a faster, he does four spins on itself and stops.
After one second and half of stop before Atro could start any countermeasure he is spinning again he does eight spins on itself at pretty hight speed.
Again he suddenly stops for zero point seventy five seconds just to restart again to spin sixteen times, all in less than a second and again stops for three hundred seventy five milliseconds just to restart again while part of his flesh starts to leave his body and again spins sixty-four times while one of his eyes flies out of his orb this time while he stops some of his internal organs are partially pulled out, then restarts this time doing hundred twenty rotations in a few microseconds, and again it stops and spins again, and again it stops and spins, now the colour of his flesh has completely changed, and again it stops and spins, now is going so fast that seems to rotate in the opposite direction he was spinning a while ago, and then again it spins and stops, now it has made four thousand and ninety-six rotations in less than a nanosecond, his body has taken fire, then it stops and spins again, now the entirely of his body has disappeared in a flash of light exploding at incredibly high speed, all that remains are his varies internal organ shattered across the battlefield.

The knife cluster will attack Atro.

.. 50/50

42/50

1/50

+1 Talist, + 1 Pricey and +1 Toast.

Charge bank: +5 (tazz) +7 (Toast, Talist, Pricey)

Module && Zweihander && Chaos Flame Ember &&
Soul of a Great Hero = Module of the Titan Patriarch (Level 12: 8/13)

Module && scroll with written over the spell "Major
regeneration" && scroll with written over the spell "Greater
restoration" = Restoration Module (Level 10: 6/11)

New: Module || ( Alchemiter && Core of Matter) = Module of Duplication 2/?

Last edited:
Alchemies
Luminite && Empty Interlocking Cubic Module = Cubic Light Module Mk. II (5/5)
Cubic Light Module Mk. II: A cubic module that shines at light level 80.
Ira Warded Jar && Rune of Wrath && SCP-1133-2 && Iron Key = Grimm's End (Lv. 12 probably 2/7)
Energy Collector Mk3 > Fine = Energy Collector Mk4 (Lv. ??? 2/?)
Energy Condenser && 10x Overclocker Upgrade = Overclockable Energy Condenser (Lv. ??? 1/?)

Charges
Project M12-The Typographer (44/50)
Project M14-The Speedcuber (12/50)
Project M15-0xFF2A (30/30) (+2 from Twin)
+3 to TwinBuilder

Modules
FMdt6bh.png
uLcS8VJ.png
h6FsMOT.png

VxTrhzi.png
c7LtalO.png
33R6Eez.png

Xwt7rW5.png
RWYMHzC.png
VhFLaEu.png

- -
FMdt6bh.png
: Generating light level 40.
- -
VxTrhzi.png
: 0/40,000 EMC. Receiving light level 40. Generating 10,000 EMC per post and transferring 5,000 EMC into
Xwt7rW5.png
, 5,000 EMC into
c7LtalO.png
- -
c7LtalO.png
: 136,000/409,600,000 EMC. Receiving 5,000 EMC per post from
VxTrhzi.png
. Transferring no EMC.
- -
Xwt7rW5.png
: Condensing nothing. 14,961/1,000,000 EMC. Receiving 5,000 EMC per post from
VxTrhzi.png
- -
RWYMHzC.png
: Contains nothing. Receiving items from
Xwt7rW5.png
- -
uLcS8VJ.png
: Receiving sunlight. Generating 81,920 EU per post. Transferring 81,920 EU per post to
h6FsMOT.png
- -
h6FsMOT.png
: 2,124,148/320,000,000 EU. Receiving 81,920 EU per post from
uLcS8VJ.png
. Transferring 106 EU per post to
33R6Eez.png
- -
33R6Eez.png
: Receiving 106 EU per post as power supply from
h6FsMOT.png
- -
VhFLaEu.png
: Being powered and operated by
33R6Eez.png

C3avmuF.png

java.lang.NullPointerException $null

[N] ???-&lt;font face='symbol'&gt;D&lt;/font&gt;: 131,072/131,072 HP. $null. \"&diams;\": IIII. HP.: IIIIII. gg2: IIIIIIIIII. $null: [IIIIIIIIII][IIIIIIIIII][IIIIIIIIII][IIIIIIIIII][IIIIIIIIII][IIIIIIIIII][IIIIIIIIII][IIIIIIIIII][IIIIIIIIII][IIIIIIIIII][IIIIIIIIII][IIIIIIIIII][IIIIIII] Burned: III

$error: Displaying metatext

This is a glitchy abomination in the code of the EOTB itself; its health is measured in units of 1024 instead of 1000, and its minor units are 256 instead of 250. It is Neutral. \"&diams;\", HP., and gg2 are identical and deal damage to a single entity, dealing a fixed 1/8 of the entity's health or 25,600, whichever is smaller, plus data integrity damage. $null, 127-charge, causes the glitch abomination to kill every entity - including bosses and excluding players and godmodders - on the field. It cannot be assisted, not even by godmodders, and will probably never fire. Burned is a status effect identical in appearance to regular burn; however, this version of burn is glitched and will instead heal the glitch by 4,096 HP each turn, unless it has taken more than half its remaining health in a single blow in which case Burned will be removed immediately and a flat 16,384 health heal will be granted once. Any attacker that successfully hits the glitched abomination will gain the glitched version of Burned, but will also lose 6% data integrity per turn for 3 turns. Glitch burn is incurable. Any attack lowering the glitched abomination's integrity will heal it instead.

???-&lt;font face='symbol'&gt;D&lt;/font&gt;: mmmMR &amp; Atro

(The glitch abomination attacks Atro.)

I start a new charge:

Charges
Project M12-The Typographer (44/50)
Project M14-The Speedcuber (12/50)
Project M16-Leveling System (1/50)

Last edited:
I decide to watch some TV.
"Alpha Base has begun production on robots with pre-installed free wi-"

"-we wish you a merry mucus and a happy new-"

"-new vacuum that is strong enough to eat the large-"

"-game over-"

"-funfunfunfunfunfun"

I then switch off the TV. The foreshadowing from the TV programs looms over the battlefield. As in, it's literally a giant loom. It falls on UserZero and then flies off to a conveniently located bottomless pit.

The Informant bodyblocks Earth 2.0

Cascade: 37/50

The Clathrate Gun: 9/50 (+1 from Redstone)

The Secret of the Gungeon: 9/50 (+1 from Redstone

Alchemies:
Red Sun Rising: 2/8

Last edited:
Oi, we're back online again and I'm late. This might be a running gag.

Action 1/2

Shock Trooper Part B: 34/50
An Era of Peace: 29/50

I +Assist
pionoplayer.

Rotik Nexusruin [Lvl.9 Assault Rifle]: 6/10
Shielder's Salvation [Lvl.7 Medigun']: 6/8
Sky's Edge [Lvl.7 Axe]: 6/8

Urge... to slay... rising...

I open up the Imperial Guardsman's Uplifting Primer and proceed to recite one of those rousing speeches in the pink section. This call to arms buffs the morale of one of my Anti-Zero allied entities! They will deal more damage on their next attack.

Über (Super Prototype Medigun): 2/9 [IIIIIIIII]
Sanity: 13/100

b][/b]===== ooc =====

Big Book && Storywriter's Pen && Scrolls of Knowledge && Forgotten Tome && Adventure's Journal && Collection of Myths =9/9 The Book of All Adventure (Level 8: FINISH
(Torch && (Magetear Droplet && Concentrated Avaritine)) && Amethyst Flame = 3/8 The Refiner's Fire [15]
Magic 8 Ball && (Magetear && Amethyst Flame) || Eye = =1/? ???

I proceed to propose yet another trade to Erelye.
The Book of all Adventure, for ЫИ

I grab a Gatling bazooka, load it up with Anti-Ship Gatling Hyper Heavy Assault Sluggers, and promptly fire it at the Avenger. The Anti-Ship Gatling Hyper Heavy Assault Sluggers unload their clips into the avenger, the lightspeed-fast shots rapidly tearing deep into it's hull.

Meanwhile, inside the ship, the slugs bounce around with the same insane speed, smashing everything. Then, a dog guardian teleports aboard, and convinces the entire crew that they are in fact players of the hit-indie game, Nuclear Throne. They realize that the dog in front of them is the cause of their dog-related PTSD due to trillions of ended runs by dogs. This causes them to go berserk, somehow, and they all beat each other to death with statues of the thinker, all of which double as clocks.

===== to be crafted
The Hero's Sword && Villains Edge = Storylines Edge lv. 25
The Hero's sword && Undyne's Spear && Determination = Undying Lv. 2

====== semi-useful junk. =======
ITEMS IN NEED OF DESCRIPTION: TRUE HEROS SWORD (Hero's sword && master sword), UNH0IING (The Hero's Sword && Detemmieation)
The Saints row [7]
Gemblade [8?]
Life-Drain spellbook [5]
Gravity Gauntlet [7]
Brutal Boss Buster Breaker Basher or BBBBB lvl 8
bATTLEFURYS tEMMIE aRMOR?!!?!?111 11/11 lvl 10 Passive: 1+ armor
Falls [9] >fine of the Gravity Gauntlet
Wright [7]
Gambler's Gredideir [5] Special: Rolls a dice to determine the number of rockets fierd
The Hero's Sword [10][/p]
The True Hero's Sword (Level 15: 16/16).
Unh0iing[/p]
Concentrated Avaritine: A bizarre burning golden fluid composed primarily of pure greed essence, and molten gold. The fluid, when vaporized, emits ancient refiner's fumes, which elevate the value of anything they touch, transmuting it into a higher state of being. Level 9.
Augustan Seed: A round, knotted ball of a particular type of ancient hazel wood. Cracks are dotted along the surface, emitting an unearthly amethyst light. The seed is unusually warm to the touch. Level 20 as well.
Amethyst Flame: A swirl of ever-morphing flame that takes on the hue of infinite shades of violet. The stuff radiates an immensely potent aura, that of knowledge incarnate. They occasionally flicker with an inky darkness. Level 10.
Magetear Droplet: A compressed drop of pure magetear, composed of a full bucket's worth. The formless substance glows with a cosmic background, peering into the stellar realm beyond the mortal world. Level 15.

Charges
7/50
20/20 rip topaz 1+ engie
15/50 The Campfire

2+ to Engie
1+ to consumer

[p]Charge Pool: The Dog will use one 1+ from each plus, and use it to charge an ability. The rest will be given to random players, or converted into extra dog-only Stock[/p]

Stock: Starts with 1. Start[/p]
Machine part: Starts with 1.[/p]
Bullets/bombs: Starts with 0.[/p]
All immunitys are temp. or can be surpassed with a strong enough debuff.[/p]
Fast Clock. Immunity to slowing or time-based. effects granted to target. Requires a "stock"
Regeneration Potion. Give target regen. 1 stock.[/p]
Poison Potion. Poison Target. 1 stock. Will only use if told via costumer.
Dispenser: 2 machine parts. Provides healing, and provides 1+s to one entitys charge.
Level Two: 4 parts. Heal two targets, and 2+ one entity, or 1+ two.
Level three: 6 parts. Provides minicrits, in addition to 3 healing targets, and 3+/1+x3
Antidote. Grants basic damage over time resist. Including such things as burning, oddly. Alternately, remove one stack of a strong enough debuff. Needs one stock. Does not cure mark of dog.[/p]
Minisentry: 1 Machine Part, attach a 5000 HP minisentry to the target. Minisentrys die with the target, and attack with 25% of the target's attack.[/p]
Sentry: 2 machine parts, 10000 HP, attachs to target. Same as mini sentry, except with 30% of targets attack.[/p]
[p]Level Two Sentry: 4 Mach. parts. Attachs to target. Same as above, except 20000 HP and 35% of targets attack.[/p]
[p]This will be expanded later.[/p]

Last edited:
Finished Alchemies
Deus Noctem && Life Shaver II Machine Gun = Deterio Inclina 16/16 Done.
Broken EA-32 && Machine Gun = SF-44 6/6 Done.

WIP Alchemies
Dagger && The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall && (Rain Cloud II Dagger) = Daggerfall 4/8
Hydra Mask || Broadsword = Hydra Blade 1/??? (totally not trying to anger Zetta here)
Double Edged Dog Ingot Spear && Titanidog Axe Blades && Wood Cover = Titanidog Battleax 1/???

Supports
+2 Cyan, +1 TT2000

Charges
Knight Time 34/50
It's Just a Game 14/50
A ton of Fishies on Earth 35/50

It starts raining dogs on top of Uzi. Every dog you can think of: Metal Dogs, Annoying Dogs, Golden Retrievers, Pugs, Laboradors, Poodles, Temmies, Glitch Dogs, Huskies, Spiked Dogs, you name it!
Oh yeah, and dog poop. Lots and lots of dog poop.

Hey, is anyone helping me with my charges? If they are, please let me know. Thanks.

Action 2/2

Shock Trooper Part B: 35/50
An Era of Peace: 30/50

I +Assist
crystalcat.

Rotik Nexusruin [Lvl.9 Assault Rifle]: 7/10
Shielder's Salvation [Lvl.7 Medigun']: 7/8
Sky's Edge [Lvl.7 Axe]: 7/8

I equip myself a Gauss Rifle from out of Hammerspace! This launches a slug using the power of magnets at nigh-subphotonic speeds, dealing incredibly high damage. I position myself so that the Gauss Rifle is positioned perfectly so that I may take a nigh-flawless shot. I take aim at Atro's center of mass, wait for every condition to be perfect... wind, noise, and movement... everything lines up well.

I hold my breath to steady my aim and fire my shot.
The Gauss slug tears through Atro, dealing damage through any sort of defense modifiers he might have. Well, it might not be as powerful as expected, but it sure better get the job done.

Über (Super Prototype Medigun): 2/9 [IIIIIIIII]
Sanity: 11/100

Flying Mega-Propaganda Loudspeaker: 4/50
Crawling Cabbage Monster: 4/50
Crawler Of Crawl: 4/50
New Alchemies:
SMG && Blade Edge && "Shadow The Hedgehog" disc box && Liquid Shadow= Edge Gun (3/20) (Only if it doesn't have to be reset. If it does, it's 1/20)
I decide that there is a pretty good course of action for this: Call for the launch of a bunch of nukes at the PZs (The power scale says nukes are comparatively weak now) and summon a lot of Meat Fillers, which are basically living punching bags that are only around to take damage for other entities.

Charges:
================================================== 14/50

================================================== 6/50

Purple Flame Field
===== 5/5 (+1 from Twin/Scribe, +1 from Talist, +2 from the Big R)

In a sudden instant, my body is opaquely covered in purple energy, making my appearance into that of a Minecraftian consumed by a purple flame. This conglomeration of me and the energy then slowly floated up into the air, one leg straight, the other in a 30°angle forward and 90°backwards past the knee, and both arms extended to the sides with both palms being open and facing up. Slightly above my palms, purple flames started forming into existence, followed by thousands of them forming on the ground. Once all of the flames are finished, I then chuck the two flames in my hand towards Earth 2.0, with the rest of them rapidly following the first two. Upon nearing Earth 2.0, the flames then started revolving around it at high speed. Once that is done, I then stop being surrounded by purple energy and stopped levitating. Purple Flame Field summoned.

Rundown:
Name: Purple Flame Field
Health: ?????
Appearance: Thousands of purple flames orbiting around Earth 2.0.
Purpose: A simple barrier for Earth 2.0

+1 to Twin/Scribe
+2 to Talist

Gravity Magnagun:
Health: 10,000/40,000
Description: A gravity gun the size of a pyramid resting on a stand large enough to hold it. The gun seems to be releasing a purplish light. The whole thing seems to be immobile.
Purpose: Pull any attacks(entity or projectile, it doesn't matter) directed to Earth 2.0 and into itself, taking the damage. In other words, it's not a barrier but effect-wise, it acts like one.
Special: (If too not op) 10% chance of pushing attack away instead of pulling it. In other words, 10% chance to negate an attack.

Alchemies:
Kusarigama x 2 && Handheld Dark Energy Generator = Noctem Dreadmill 8/??

Arm Gravitizer
Level 6'
Basically a gravity gun made to be attached to an arm. It works like how a Gravity Gun(or for this matter, a supercharged one) would work, except with some added functions.

Materializing a giant red yarn ball behind me, I flew towards Earth 2.0 and started circling around it, trying to create a more wider yet also hollow sphere by leaving a trail of red yarn behind me. Once I've finished making the sphere, I then surround the entire thing with googly eyes.

Krill13: And eye call this "Eye-ball"
Krill13: It's stupid you say?
Krill13: ....yeah I agree with you

Last edited:
~Charges~
That's Pretty Boss. 17/50 (+3 from a buncha people)
DOSH 10/25
Who gives a damn about paradoxes anyway? 34/50 (+6 from a buncha people)

~Alchemy~
(Void Shotgun || Light Sphere) && Magnifying Glass && Solar Flare = Antiflamer (Level 20 - 2/11)
Air Necklace && Liquid Perseverance && Regeneration Bead && Greater Potion of Regeneration = Second Wind (Level ? - 1/?)

1+ to Talist, Hezetor and Crystal

[I honestly am not going anywhere with ~Toast, and don't see anywhere that I can go with her. She's barely a character, really.]

~Toast vanishes, causing exactly three paradoxes. Since ~Toast had vanished, and there were no logical targets about, they instead targetted a less logical target: Sandfall &mpersand.

Toast unvanishes.
But when I say Toast, I really mean Eris.
But when I say Eris, I really mean a girl with long, jade hair, green eyes and wearing tan jeans with a similarly coloured t-shirt. Who is also called Eris.

"That's basically all you need to know about me. Except maybe the fact that I like burritos. But when I say I like burritos, I really mean I love burritos."

She pulls a burrito out of her jean pocket, and tosses it up to Earth. Said burrito ignores gravity entirely and keeps falling upwards, until it collides with one of the barriers. The burrito then opens up... Then continues opening up. It turns out that the burrito was actually made of a massive tortilla, but folded really tightly. The tortilla expands, and Surrounds earth 2.0. It then folds itself (less tightly than before), making a massive Earth burrito.

Burrito Barrier summoned!

Last edited:
UPDATE IS DONE. Big things include: Selena and Lance are dead but the remaining four are now buffed to hell. If you're name isn't Bomber, Hezetor, Ultra Greed, Captain Falcon or Hezetor's Knife Cluster you can't really damage them in any meaningful way. All of Earth's barriers bar 2 are gone as well, so for those who can't damage the PZs directly, you have something to do still.

EDIT: It has been brought to my attention that I did in fact miss Selena's armor charge, which would undoubtably have saved her. OF course, given what's happened and that it would reaaaly suck if Selena was still alive right now, I'm going to act like Consumer never used the armor charge to begin with.

Last edited:
=Post (1/2)=
(11 / 20) Boost Ring (+3, Star)
(12 / 50) Lightswitch Rave
+3 to Star

=Action=
I do... this.

To also be productive this turn, I create a gigantic barricade of signs to protect the Earth. Not fancy signs mind you; just regular old wooden signs. Those fancy ones cost lots of money to make.

18/50 A Youkai that may get here by winter
12/50 Right Foot Let's Stomp! For Real this time!
7/50 The First of the Eight Non-robot masters
+25 saved
+3 Ire

Gurann Lagann Theme && Lens Of Truth: See the Invisible 2/5
Gurann Lagann Theme && Magic Armor: Do the Impossible 1/??
A set of armor that can stop any attack that should be able to pierce through it.
Muramasa II Masamune: Muramune 1/??
A sword that can cleave through all things as its wielder wishes.

Star reads the bookmarked page of the book, then tries to find the bookmarked symbol anywhere if the room. If it is not, Star then opens the door to the prison.

Focused action
Captain Falcon...begins to spam...taunts? He breaks off to Falcon Knee Eze, then crouches in place.

"Uzi? You...really don't understand the mistake you made, do you? Alright, how's this. How much did you benefit by telling the other godmodders and Notch that the AZs were doing this and you would stop it?
If you succeed in bringing down the Earth, you're going to show that, as far as an outside observer knows, you couldn't stop the attack. Congratulations. You may have people interfere in this...which I doubt you want, for the more people who dig around, the more likely it is that you shall fail to stop people from uncovering your secrets. If you fail, then what we've been telling Notch will come to pass, and your ground is going to get a lot less stable. Forgive me, but such an action seems foolish. To say nothing of how you failed to account for everything that could happen. While you were busy making actions whose upsides are miniscule compared to their downsides, Crystal told some important people what that rock is supposed to do, so if it comes to pass, you will not be able to portray it as your own idea without problems arising. Speaking of which, you now have two turns to deal over 500,000 damage. Well, one turn. You will understand shortly.

Finally, I feel the need to repeat what I said two turns ago. Whether people came here for one reason or another does not matter. What matters is what you have done. Let me just say that I do not take kindly to people controlling others, and view it as worse than death. You may try to take the moral high ground here, but any willing maker of a Class X Apocalypse, as it is viewed by the High Court of Tropes, or whatever they call themselves here, does not have a moral high ground to stand on with anyone."

Magress suddenly gets the urge to attack the Man.
Swinging his sword down on top of the Man's head, he is surprised to see it suddenly blocked by the Man's own sword, which had been in its sheath since the turn started.
"I feel like using this weapon's power to some of its extent right now. LAEVATEINN!"
A song begins to play, as the legendary world-destroying sword blazes with searing fire.

(Being tracked by a starving beast)
The sword slips from the Man's hands, as he pinches Magress' blade with two fingers.
(Looking for it's daily feast)
As the Man steps on the sword's pommel, it flips up and the Man catches it with his right hand.
(A predator on the verge of death, close to it's last breath)
The Man yanks Magress' sword out of his hand, and throws it so that it sticks in the ground next to Magress.
(Getting close to it's last breath)
Magress reaches for the sword, as the Man lowers his sword.
(RULES OF NATURE)
The sword burns more intensely
And is swung up, unleashing a fiery wave that severs Magress' arm as he grabs the sword. As the arm falls to the ground, it disintegrates.
"And they run when the sun comes up, with their lives on the line. Alive! For a while, no choice! Out here only the strong survive!"

Last edited:
[RP AND ACTIONS]
That was an awesome turn. Atro, you're a cool person. In fact, you're so cool, that I gave you a hi-five. Just, look at this. This is beautiful. Watching the world burn is beautiful, not this, you idiot.
I feel less murderous then usual, and somewhat empty. This is unsettling, considering that, well, presence, in my mind, but, eh, onto more pressing concerns. Like an armour piercing Knife Cluster, and Richard probably counter attacking Uzi's latest GM Inc summon via Terrors, mainly because this appears to be a similar situation to the Conglomerate. Well, then, time to deal with that.

First the Knife Cluster! That thing's practically screaming to die, and even if crushing my foes doesn't feel like the best of options at the moment, or if I feel empty, I need to wipe something off the battlefield, and I will kill that thing- wait, will I? That wasn't me. Anyway, enough about my mental state, time for massive overkill.

I show the Knife Cluster Twitch Plays Pokemon in 2012, which doesn't exist, causing sheer Oblivion to radiate out. A few knives get sucked in, before I show the Knife Cluster OLDEN. It somehow feels sorrow for "betraying" Chara and Twitchy, before the glitch energies begin to burn it, causing it to lose stability. I promptly swap from TPP references to Undertale references, as I throw the Knife Cluster into that Gauntlet AU I made for murderising our dear friend Sans, causing a bunch of generic monsters to apply magic to it in a brutal manner. It gets thrown out, before I fire a few shots into it using my array of railguns. If this doesn't kill it, I cry. My tears then promptly cause it to rust and melt.

The Knife Cluster is somehow still confused to how dead it is, seeing that this is an extremely incoherent attack, so I show it SCP-444, making sure not to Silence myself or something like that. It learns how to speak and complains of my attack's incoherence, only SCP-444 is a language of obedience! It fails to do so, and realises that it can't express concepts like Rage, Hatred, Murder, and other bad things like that, you know, the entire purpose for its existence. It suffers an existential crisis and promptly ceases to exist. What, did you think I'd let you use that, Hezetor?

I slowly but surely remember that Hezetor has armour piercing and what my main thing in being vulnerable is. gorilla.
@TwinBuilder: I then vote for a Flying Fish Made Out of Television Sets to go in the Every-Dimension Portal, assuming voting season has returned.

Seasonal Madness:
Anyway, apart from that, I have my charge back from wasting it again on people who would probably die. I mean, if Selena did die, and retroactivity did apply, then we'd have Zombie^2 Selena and that would be something to behold, although it would hopefully never happen. Anyway, I decide to do the fashionable thing and start summoning some Terrors. I make a summoning circle, and summon a Husk, as I have no better flavour text. Oh well. I need to get into the Terror party somehow. Don't worry, I'm planning for my upcoming Terrors to be much more creative than Richard's.

The Terror Husk starts its existence by grabbing Captain Falcon, before he burns. It spins him around, like the Zeroth Godmodding War is actually a just a hammer throw, before letting go. Captain Falcon is thrown into the air, and lands on the desert sand, burning, dazed, and in pain.

[CHARGES, ALCHEMIES AND ASSISTS]
(+4 from Best Godmodder)
Bipolarity 23/40 ======== (+1 from Battlefury)
Soulless and Forgotten 30/30 ====== COMPLETE!
Nordic Surgery 12/50 =========

Saurite && ESP Railgun == The Unworthy (Level 20: 3/11)
Scythe && Grief Seed && Condensed Hatred && Shattered Soul Gems == Witchsoul (Level ??: 1/??)
Conglomerate's Stick Shards && ESP Railgun && The Stranger's Sword && Five_OVER Railgun == ??? (Level ??: 1/??)
+1 to engie_ninja, Battlefury, and TT2000

[BREAKDOWN AND OOC]

(I just realised what Judecca's going to do, and why you should all start crying now.)

[PZ] Terror Husk: 100,000/100,000 HP. Evasive (20%). Inflicts Burning.
Hello! It appears, that Terrors are in season, and you know what else is in season? Sand. Lots, and lots, of sand. I mean, we're in a Desert right now, and even if Ampersand is probably going to git gud soon, might as well make the most of it, and summon a Husk. Because logic.

My coherence isn't doing well right now. I best check that out soon.

Sandshifter: The Terror Husk possesses the ability to transform into sand, and has a 1/5 chance of doing so when an attack is aimed at it. In sand based weather or terrain, this increases.

Sunburn: The Terror Husk is very, very, hot. Hot enough that if you get hit, you get burnt for a Tazz-decided amount of turns.

[INVENTORY]

ESP Railgun (Level 4), Coin Launcher (Level 3), only my railgun (Level 8), Grief Railgun (Level 15), Replica of Homura's Shield (Level 10), Reliance (Level 13)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom