Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins

Status
Not open for further replies.
36/50
5/5 COMPLETE! Not using...
+3 Talist

I put a point of Zerisk's charge into "With Friends Like these".

FOCUSED POST!

I also stab myself again. Except, I've stabbed myself with a knife that steals energy from anything it's stabbed into with 110% efficiency. Thus, I steal 50 "energy units" from myself, and return 55 energy units into myself. I continue this, trying to increase my energy, totally oblivious to the whole "conservation of energy" law, and the fact that all the energy I'm adding to myself just happens to be coming from that stupid anime girl virus gatekeeper. Which hurts them! Hah!

Last edited:
Charges:
================================================== 21/50

================================================== 12/50

+3 to Twin

Arm Gravitizer
Level 6
Basically a gravity gun made to be attached to an arm. It works like how a Gravity Gun(or for this matter, a supercharged one) would work, except with some added functions.

Noctem Dreadmill
Level 19
Two dangerously sharp Katanas held together by a grip that generates the power of Darkness on the blade. Not for amateurs.

Name:
Fire and Blade

Suit Class:
Heavy(Overload)

Body Type(90):
Hybrid(10)
Dragon(60)
Avian(20)

Features:
Flight(avian)

UI(10):
Brainweave Harness(10)

Hacking Tools:
None

Weapons(40):
Dragon's Breath(dragon)
Plasma Blade x2(40)

Drones:
None

Suit Upgrades(60):
Cyber Brain(10)
Duelist(10)
Backup Generator(10)
Armor Plating(10)
Sub-Armor Pistons x2(20)
Jump Jets(dragon)
EC Advanced(dragon)
Spare Energy Cell(dragon)

Final stat:
  • DEX: 5 = 2 + 2(player) + 1(avian)
  • PWR: 5 = 4 + 1(backup generator)
  • SPD: 5 = 3 + 2(avian)
  • DUR: 5 = 4 - 1(avian) + 1(player) + 1(armor plating)
  • REC: 2
  • STR: 11 = 5 + 4(dragon) + 2(Sub-Armor Pistons)
[AZ] Fire and Blade: 275,000/275,000 HP + 9,000 HP Regen. EMP AC: 5(PWR bonus). Evade: 25%(SPD bonus). Dodge Ignorance: 25%(DEX bonus). Strength Bonus: 16,000(STR bonus). Position: Airborn. Passives: Immune to weather/terrain effects. +6,000 on melee attacks. Double action. Cannot use same weapon twice in a row. Can switch positions freely. Double ammo for double damage. Actives: Plasma Blade: [I]. Plasma Blade: [I]. Dragon's Breath: [III]. Jump Jets: [II].

(Focused)
... wow... that's umm... that's a lot to take in right now...but first off...
I try to throw a wrench at Escutcheon to get rid of its first attack dodge.

Then, I take a deep breath. A very deep one. Probably much deeper than how sunk the Titanic is right now. After doing so, I now let out a very, VERY, loud "W H A T", which just happens to be on fire now courtesy of an Overload boosted Dragon's Breath towards Escutcheon.

Escutcheon? I fail to see the existence of this entity, merely an entity supported by another entity who bears the titular curse Escutcheon and is not THE OPERATOR. Being the closest equivalent (and having so 'first attack dodge') you successfully damage PEACE Walker for 10,000 + 20,000 damage, plus burning.

"What the gorilla is happening over in Trading hell," Anne says.
"Uh, nothing important," Consumer Fragment A says. I scry the fragments of my own mind and notice the Fragment of myself obscuring whatever's going on by whatever faint grasps of my godmodding she has, and ignore her. She has no idea what she's doing but I can always treat her to a painful reassimilation if she disobeys us.

Oh, hey, Anne, order the entities for us, will you? Sure.

I turn towards Flumpty's Mech of Horrors and realise that people have been focusing their attention on scanning Tazz and co as opposed to Flumpty, despite Flumpty's death gimmicks, despite the fact that Tazz is now an anime abomination that I should A: tell Homura about, and B: scan. I do that. I generically scan Flumpty's Command and Control Centre, with my McGenericscan Inc. Genericscancsope. I have absolutely no ways to express creativity into this.

Immediately after scanning Flumpty's Command and Control Centre, I teleport out of the Endbringer, duplicates of myself landing next to the Captain and the Kerbal.

ConsumerOfAll: Uh, Captain, what do your specials do, and how can we unlock the Demon Behind the Door? Should we unlock the Demon Behind the Door, seeing as that sounds like SCP-2317?
ConsumerOfAll: Kerbal, you have a split as well? What is it like having a split?

After my split uses our main avatar and jumps out of the Endbringer, I take direct control, generating an illusion on top of the Endbringer to ensure its appearance remains similar to the Simurgh's despite lacking a host, before it bursts into the sky, flying up into the atmosphere, enough to become Airborn, and storing something up, tapping between worlds, into reservoirs, into the abyssal.

In an uninhabited planet composed of a raw, void-like energy, in an empty universe, the Endbringer calls out, and analyses, trying to fathom what that energy is, and incorporating it. The Endbringer screams again, and calls out to a shard of a being beyond, one for analysing, understanding and creating technology. The possibilities pour in, one that would obliterate a normal Mech, but not a Descendant's, or a godmodder's, and the Endbringer sees fifty visions, different ways on how to incorporate that abyssal energy into the Magnetic Phaser, and disrupt the Omega Plus's mechsuit.

The Endbringer signals a thankfulness to the shard, before recalling the reservoirs of abyssal energy, manifesting it around itself, and weaving it with the Magnetic Phaser, which ascends from a simple frequency to something a mixture of physical and that frequency. The technological shard signals the Endbringer, and questions how to weave something so perverted, claiming that it only understood how to do something like that theoretically, via analysis of a severe anomaly. The Endbringer signals back, and talks to the technological shard about Fiction, about understanding the false and about bending reality to your will in ways that hurt it. The technological shard signals back confusion, and states that it's needed, promising to talk to the master of the impersonation of what it's whole uses to generate conflict later. I chuckle at that remark.

The Endbringer then aims, pointing at UserZero, abyssal energy in a dimensional pocket next to it, Magnetic Phaser distorted and ready to obiliterate. The two energies merge, weaving into a distorted electromagnetic pulse. The Big Mama's drones likely move to intercept, but the beam simply warps past, tilting and turning, weaving past most of the Big Mama's ways to intercept, before crashing into the Big Mama, disrupting, crashing a few circuits, burning and annihilating them.

///

I then signal to Frankenstein's Pokemon, Kappa, Upsilon, Sigma. One distorted fragment of a mind wonders what this means, another remarks on my rudeness mixed in with pretentiousness and yet another points out that it's about to turn into an anime girl. I then point out that it's on relatively low HP, and will likely either be turned into an anime girl at the beginning of the EoTB, or get murdered by Uzi and Friends at the end of the EoTB and still turn into an anime girl, so might as well get the animifaction over now. I also point out that it's relatively high HP for a suicide attack and high Flexibility should result in massive damage to our good old friend, Big Lincoln.

I then take out a disc, and spin it around, before uploading a demented mixture of Fire Punch and Explosion onto it, with higher power than both, before showing the disc to Frankenstein's Pokemon, who learns many, many, many different ways to act out this demented mixture of moves, from a simple punch, flexing and jerking and consuming Big Lincoln, to the punch creating a spark, burning at reality and leaving behind wastelands of glitch at the cost of Frankenstein's Pokemon's live, to a cascade of fists bursting out, claiming and punching and ravaging and hurting, rending the All-American badass's all American badasshood to nought as it struggles to survive the burning glitch.

One can only hope Frankenstein's Pokemon follows.

///
Continuing on with my ordering, I tell the Spirit of Disco to abuse its Mech immunity, and burn a backslash into the ground. Whilst I have no idea if I can actually use the curse of backslash, let alone the Spirit of Disco, I have it do that anyway, hopefully causing it to gain influence over hyperlight.

Assuming it does gain the ability to use hyperlight, I give it a small spark of inspiration, before it creates dancers and refracted light, spinning around, enjoying themselves, dancing around PEACE Walker, as they engage in a process known as fun. The dancers spin around, warping space around them, before turning into many, many hyperlight beams, cutting through PEACE Walker, and rebounding into the Spirit of Disco, which attempts to reflect the Hyperlight back into PEACE Walker, dancing back and forth and hopefully not turning into Backslash or something horrible like that. I don't have much inspiration for the Spirit of Disco, so bad for it.

///
Up in the sky, the Endbringer does a little jig, and sings a bit at making a new friend, even if it's a cell of a multidimensional entity. I celebrate being able to tap into the reservoirs of smugness Consumer Prime apparently had, even if she didn't show it. Ah, writing like this is fun. I need more.

SIMPLIFIED:
ConsumerOfAll jumps out of the Endbringer and also scans Flumpty's Command and Control Centre.
The Endbringer takes Flight, going Airborn before using the Magnetic Phaser on the Big Mama.
Frankenstein's Pokemon kamikazes into Big Lincoln.
The Spirit of Disco murders PEACE Walker.

I shudder, Erelye's use of anime stereotyping making me severely uncomfortable, though that was probably unintentional. Still. I would scream, but Erelye would mock me for it, and I would perform some internal and stronger variation of screaming, but Erelye would still mock me for it. As such, I wallow in despair, which is what I do anyway, so nothing has changed.

ConsumerOfAll: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how about 100 alternate dimensional Consumers that have committed crimes against the Consumer Conglomerate? I don't think my soul is particularly worth much.

I shiver, and the Descendants likely watch this from afar, consuming popcorn.

Marriage [Project Take Over the World] [5/5] = IN ACTIVATION... (+1 from whatever name I call EXOS this turn.)
Slaughterhouse [9/30] ========
Sharlalesat [32/50] ==========

Saurite && ESP Railgun == The Unworthy (Level 20: 8/11)
Scythe && Grief Seed && Condensed Hatred && Shattered Soul Gems && Codex Mark Astarta == Witchsoul Inflictor (Level 17: 5/9)
Conglomerate's Stick Shards && ESP Railgun && The Stranger's Sword && Five_OVER Railgun == O-V-E-R-F-U-R-I (Level 17: 5/9)
+3 to Tricky (I'll get back to you Battlefury I swear)

Coin Launcher (3), ESP Railgun (4), only my railgun (8), Reliance (13), Grief Railgun (15)

Erelye appears to be suffering a curious dilemma of temporal-spatial corruption (aka Lag) that has prevented him from responding this turn. At least your situation hasn't changed.

A critted 30,000 + 15,000 * 2 *2 damage to the Big Mama, for a unnegated total of 180,000 counting EMP. Minus 12,000 for UserZero's EMP armor, of course, for a grand total of 168,000 damage. Frankenstein's Pokemon and the Spirit of Disco will do as you say.

You scan Flumpty. I'm not typing out the full thing.
The Night Draws On: This is a counter. It starts at 0. It goes up by 1 each turn, goes up by 1 whenever any of the mech’s parts loses 100,000 HP for any reason, goes up by 2 when a part is destroyed, and goes up by 1 anytime it takes damage from 1 player/entity attack exceeding 100,000 Damage at once (so it goes up twice in these instances). This damage is stored for attacks by some of the parts, to make them more powerful/dangerous.

The Captain: No is the answer to that first one.
The Captain: That attack is never to be used, ever.
The Captain: There isn't any direct risk, but...
The Captain: ... There are repercussions to certain actions that don't involve the actions themselves, but more the revelation of what being able to do it means.
The Captain: Do you catch my drift?
The Captain: In any case, someone would have to very much leave the field for a good long while before I would even consider it.
The Captain: The situation hasn't gone that far yet, so such a severe measure isn't up the alley.
The Captain: In short, it's locked until I feel the need to do otherwise!
The Captain: The second, is that it does not involve SCP-2713. I don't know why you would be so concerned about it. It's just a door to some useless alternate dimension, after all.

The Kerbal: It feels like the most annoying sibling in the world ten times over and that's at first.
The Kerbal: You either just learn to deal with it, make amends and join up in a totality
OR YOU POUND THAT :red: INTO SUBMISSION BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION IN AN ALL-CONSUMING SHATTER!!!
The Kerbal: All splits are kind of oddities. Really, everyone has an 'oddity,' or two. In our case, unlike most splits which have obvious dominant or recessive pairs, or with three or more splits an obvious hierarchy, we're so close to equal that neither of us really CAN attempt a shatter without basically a mutual kill or just exhaustion knocking us both out...
The Kerbal: SO WE JUST KIND OF LEARNED TO LIVE WITH ONE ANOTHER!
The Kerbal: BUT WE WERE ORIGINALLY PART OF 5 SPLITS, AND THERE WERE TWO OTHERS WHO WERE ABSOLUTE PSYCHOPATHS! WE KILLED THEM, AND THEY KILLED SOME CREEPY FIFTH QUIET GUY, LEAVING JUST US TWO, AND THEN WE DECIDED THAT WE WERE ACTUALLY PRETTY EQUAL AND WE ONLY WON BECAUSE WE ACTUALLY TEAMED UP!
The Kerbal: BUT IT STILL DOESN'T MAKE YOU ANY LESS OF A MAGGOT! OR YOU!
The Kerbal: AND I CAN SAY WITH CERTAINTY THAT YOU'RE NOT GETTING A PEACEFUL RESOLUTION TO THE PILE OF :red: THAT IT SLOWLY BUT CERTAINLY THE RESULT OF YOUR 'RELATIONSHIP,' MAGGOTS!
The Kerbal: THE REALITY OF YOUR MENTAL SITUATION IS THAT YOU TWO WILL SHATTER IN A HYPER-VIOLENT CONFRONTATION THAT I WILL PERSONALLY PAY TO ENJOY!

The Kerbal: Well, hopefully it won't be, but realistically, yes, I believe you two will come to a Shatter.
The Kerbal: In a regular split, the two personalities grow more and more hostile, as the mild differences, coupled with the major freedom-inhibitor of sharing a body, become more and more bitter. It may not be obvious which Split is superior until the time comes.
The Kerbal: Some are extremely narrow in power level to the point the weaker split has a chance of winning if they're skilled.
The Kerbal: Others, like Psi's... They're not even fights.
The Kerbal: But if you're going to do it, make it legitimate. It's the only way to be sure.
The Kerbal: We've not seen anything firsthand, but we've heard that non-legitimate shatters, however clean, have... Well. The loser can 'linger,' shall we say.
The Kerbal: The results are never pretty.

~~~~~
ATTACKS
~~~~~
Alright, if the PEACE Walker is invulnerable to gastronomical attacks, I'm gonna have to try something else.

I walk up to the PEACE Walker and ask him this question: "It... smells like... Upgoodlooking here..." He reminds me that he can't smell, but I interrupt him by saying: "THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT!" Oh f!ck! Bad pun mode activated! I then smash the PEACE Walker with my:

1) GRIMSTRIDENT (if my alchemy is already finished this turn) sending him to the Horrorterrors.

OR

2) BRIMSTRIDENT (if my alchemy is not done yet) sending him to Hell.

~~~~~
CHARGES N' ALCHEMY
~~~~~
Alright, I'm a member of the GODSLAYERS and a member of PROJECT TAKE OVER THE WORLD. *Cliche cartoon thunder plays in the background*. Yay, I guess.

Also, sorry for the Brimstrident muck up, but you don't have to explain it to me; I am a Homestuck ultra fan, after all.

ENDER PEARLS && SHOTGUN = Now You're Thinking With Portals! (Shoots infinite ender pearls over a great range)

BRIMSTRIDENT && ELDTRICH WANDS = GRIMSTRIDENT (Ominous)

+3 to Piono for Project Take Over The World. Sorry everyone, but this takes priority.

I'm scrapping the last charge (the Carbon thingamabob doohickey) for PROJECT TAKE OVER THE WORLD. *Cliche cartoon thunder plays in the background*. Since the Carbon Thingy Doohickey already had two charges, my PROJECT TAKE OVER THE WORLD *cliche cartoon thunder* starts out with 2, instead of 1, so I can use my +1 from the GS bot thing for something else.

CHARGE ONE - "Rebirth of the Necromancers" 10/50 [||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] +1 from Joe, +1 from the EXOS
CHARGE TWO - "Hell-Scape Soul Eater" 3/50 [||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
CHARGE THREE - "PROJECT TAKE OVER THE WORLD"
5/5 [|||||] +3 from Consumer, +1 from the charge I had before

ENDER PEARLS && SHOTGUN = Now You're Thinking With Portals! (Level 3: 1/2)

BRIMSTRIDENT && ELDTRICH WANDS = GRIMSTRIDENT (Level 8: 1/5)

Alchemies are not instant finish. The Grist feature has been turned off for lag reasons, so the Alchemiter uses a more practical but more boring system of temporal creation.

You then send PEACE Walker to hell for a total of 10,000 damage. He somehow escapes by the power of being a robot and thus not belonging in hell, but rather animatronic hell, ruled over by the dreaded Frooby.

I continue charging.
3/25 Leg. Armor [|||||||||||||||||||||||]
3/25 mystic crystal [|||||||||||||||||||||||||]
5/10 Blackmist [||||||||||] +1 from "EXOS"
alchemize sword || wand && book about magyk portals 3/3
if cyanogynist allows me to use ircucvci in alchemization, then
Portal Edge Blade (Level 5)&& ircucvci(level 10) 1/?
I also alchemize Armor || Magic wand && completely generic object. 1/?
+1 to trickle, +2 to piono.
I create a portal in order to travel into an empty mech (I’m pretty sure there’s one somewhere)
I request Cyanogynist allow me to use Ircucvci for alchemization once my current alchemy is complete.

Portal Edge Blade (Level 5)&& ircucvci(level 10) = The Beyond (Level 15: 1/8)

Huh. A rare case scenario wherein alchemy levels add cleanly.

Armor || Magic wand && completely generic object = Completely Generic Armor (Level 0: 1/1).

Completely Generic Armor: So generic it can't even give AC.

((super fire orb)) AND zero point magic generator 3/11
Navitas Nox AND energy condenser 4/8
Arctoae AND energy condenser 3/8

33/50 for a space station
23/50 for elemental coalescence
5/5 for Project Take Over The World (+3 from trickle, +1 from EXOS), this charge, of course, goes to consumer who is proccing it this round.
+3 to helldiver's Project TOTW charge.

First thing I do is remember to set my hard light projector to give Zerisek his evasion buff. With all the crazy powers getting slung around right now, every little bit of longevity on our friend here is needed.
Anyways, I have two actions, and two swords. Uzi's mech may be a menace, but PEACE Walker has too many weapons mounted on him for my comfort.
Time to stab things.

The King of All Elements lurches forward towards PEACE Walker, launching at him as a massive gale of wind forms around and behind him, accelerating him to immense speeds. He feels something a little... off.
Shouldn't he be stronger than this?
A slight stirring of a blasted memory strikes the hind quarters of his mind...
But he is an automaton, there is no room for memory when there is a job to be done.
So the King readies his blade and as he careens towards PEACE Walker, and with another blast of power, launches a whip of water out the front of his mech, latching it onto PEACE Walker's... "chest", using this he swings around the side with another burst of wind, carving a massive gash along the entire side of the mech.
The whip snaps, and the King drops a 3-point landing behind PEACE Walker. Then immediately a massive tree rises up out of the ground and catapults them forward for another attack, the King dips their hand down and part of the tree grow up and around the second plasma blade, giving it a hard, powerful coating.
And then as the King nears PEACE Walker, the entire thing bursts into flame, superheating the metal and making it much, much softer.
The King impacts with the sword first, driving a massive wedge straight into the hull of PEACE Walker, they roll to the side, and the tree impacts, driving inwards and smashing into the wiring and all the little intricate fiddly bits within the interior of the mech.

The King slides down part of the trunk of the tree, and splays the various mech limbs outwards... large, dark ominous clouds begin to swirl overhead... swirling, swirling, a massive thunderhead, ready to unleash at any moment...
aaaaannyyy moment now.
The King abruptly realizes that he doesn't have any access to the element of lightning. That's weird, why did he think he did?
That's when PEACE Walker finally frees itself up enough to shatter the trunk of the tree, the King immediately launches into flight to try and not smash anything important upon hitting the ground, and darts away as massive pieces of wood fly in every direction, the tension wrought upon the tree by PEACE Walker's movements shattering it like a piece of glass.
This isn't all good for PEACE Walker though, part of the tree was still inside of its wiring and mechanics. That shatters too, massive shards of wood smash around in every direction, sending pieces of wood through all sorts of wires and other essential components.

Entity Actions:
Zerisek will use "Friends Like These" to the benefit of everyone on the GS faction and not getting animed

The gazebo launcher will provide Redman with some friends in form of all 3 of this round's gazebos. All of its drones will have a nice unfriendly discussion with PEACE Walker.

20,000 + 10,000 + 7,500 damage to PEACE Walker, for a total of 37,500.

Your entities will do as you say.

OOC:
none

===Alchemy===

((Hot Chocolate && Molten Sugar) && (Liquid Candy Cane && Boiling Hot Soda) && An Excessive Amount of Metal And Flesh Eating Bacteria Capable Of Surviving in Even the Hottest Conditions) && Nuclear Reactor = 1/? ??? [???]

Magic 8-Ball && Eyepatch || (Magetear Droplet && Sign of Perthro == Primordial Ichor) && (Evocation Lens && Amethyst Flame) == Stasis Awakening 9/9 Level 17 Complete!

Stasis Awakening: An eyepatch, of sorts, adorned with seven lenses made of glass fused with the purest magetear. This set of lenses permits for user to see beyond the facades and lies of the plane of men. From the lowest scum to the grandest synchophant, their lies and half-truths mean nothing. No finely-made facade or falsitude will fool the bearer of its arcane knowledge. From their husk comes the truth, like a phoenix from the ashes, and with it, the purest enlightenment.

====
I smash PEACE Walker with a massive "WAR" sign made of exploives. This somehow causes TNT to rain down. Except the TNT explodes into Biome Busters, all of which somehow manage to hit PEACE Walker. Someone, angered that his house was destroyed in the Great Biome Buster Explosion of 11/21/2016, proceeds to drop several massive Mecha-Grape Fruit on PEACE Walker.

The Mecha Grapefruit activate their first weapon, the Grape Machine Gun, which fire literal grape shot. Except the aforementioned grapes explode into sticky, sugary acid. The Mecha Grape fruits then proceed to use a flamethrower-analouge to soak PEACE Walker in a sticky, flaming, sugar residue that gets into everything and is generally a massive, mechanic-clogging jerk.

They then proceed to charge towards PEACE Walker, kamkazining with an explosion that covers PEACE Walker in a solution of both aforementioned liquids. Before long, PEACE-Walker is a sugar coated mess, with what remains of his outer armor having been rusted away, and with much of the hypersticky-acid combo having seeped into and rusted and ruined his weaponary. Finally, a massive amount of explosive rockets from the Gambler's grenadier [5] smash PEACE walker in the face, each and everyone hitting and blowing vast chunks of his armor off, made even more fragile by repeated and battered explosions, backed by rotten sweets.

*note: if Crystal's blindness has not been cured, this will instead cure his blindness.

Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/WnYv5NKH
see second post for entity commands this round -mngment
Entity Commands:
Throne 2's drones:

Genesis Dog:

The Genesis Dog

[N-DOG]
N Genesis Dog 45/45 0 Armor. 1 regen. Double action. Giving a 1+ grants a Stock, Machine Part or Bullet (

Dog Power: 0/100. Used to summon entity's. Gain 1 per 10000 damage dealt. 1 dog power = 1,500 HP and 100 attack. Gain 4 each round.

Passives:

Marked Of Dog. Inflicts 1 stack of mark of dog per 20000 damage. 5 stacks turns the target into a dog on death, 10 deals massive damage. Does not decay while the lord of Dog is alive.

Extreme Annoyance: Inflicts weak annoying status effects, but chance to do so is much higher.

Shopkeeper. Can be 1+'ed, allowing the dog to take an action using Machine Parts, Stock, or Bullets/bombs to the 1'ers benefit.

Specials:

Rapid Redoggening: Heal self, and add two regen. Adds one armor for that turn only. Healing power increased due to inability to target others. |||

Dogsong. Give attack up and defense up. Lasts two rounds after use. (minicrits, 2 armor) ||||

Doggening: Provides strong stat increases. (1+ armor, or 5+ hp and 10 healing, or crit chance increase choice) |||||

Second Dog: Give 4 entitys double action, and heal 10% HP, as well as clear debuffs. |||||||

Drain Of Dog: Gives two entitys two stacks of Drain of Dog (Entity deals reduced damage, 2+ added to Dog Power per turn, 2500 healing. Note that is all per stack.) |||||

Oh No, The Dogmanity: Stun 5 targets, gain 20 dog power, and 20 healing. Healing goes into overheal at a 2-1 rate. ||||||||||

Attacks:

Charge Up: 1+ targets charge.

Defense Up: 20% damage reduction for three attacks, or 2 armor for two attacks.

Attack up. Next attack for target minicrits.

Healing. Heal target.

Doghead: Deal light. damage to a target. Undodgeable.

Dogbeam: Wand. Fires a beam that does light damage to three targets. Also deals light damage.

Doggun: Fires a bullet that deals a massive amount of damage. Requires reload to be used prior to the attack.

Things Requiring Stock/Machine Parts
It has three actions for this only. It will only use one on it's own, and the other two actions are reserved for shopers.

Charge Pool: The Dog will use one 1+ from each plus, and use it to charge an ability. The rest will be given to random players, or converted into extra dog-only Stock

Stock: Starts with 1. Start

Machine part: Starts with 1.

Bullets/bombs: Starts with 0.

All immunitys are temp. or can be surpassed with a strong enough debuff.

Fast Clock. Immunity to slowing or time-based. effects granted to target. Requires a "stock"
29/50 2+ from consumer of all
2/25
2/40
3+ to Consumer of All

((Hot Chocolate && Molten Sugar) && (Liquid Candy Cane && Boiling Hot Soda) && An Excessive Amount of Metal And Flesh Eating Bacteria Capable Of Surviving in Even the Hottest Conditions) && Nuclear Reactor = Disgust Incarnate (Level 6: 1/4)

I have absolutely no clue how any of this cures Crystal's blindness, but it somehow does. He must be absolutely abysmal about getting all of that on him, though.

[N] Pricey12345: 14/20 HP. (Estimated 56,000 HP remaining from Player HP) (Thats my Vulnerability status.)

Echeladder-style Level 2: XP 64,500/225,000 (+45,000 from damaging the PEACE Walker)

ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [...]

This post will be First of this turn (If I cannot finish the other post, This will be focused.)

Before Action: Waifus, Animu grrls eh?

Action: The BL4D3-BL457 MECH Mk.2 curls herself into a ball then she rolls at the PEACE Walker at full speed before she bounces herself from the floor and stabs the PEACE Walker on his chest with her Plasma Blade before she pushes him, slightly. She triggers her second attack by blasting the PEACE Walker with her Plasma Rifle.

Her drones attacks PEACE Walker...

Something 8/50 [Placeholder/AZ]

ChurgeAtk #1 18/50

My next thing... 5/50 [Placeholder/AZ]

Alchemy Creation:

The LOVE Knife will be created after the fight with Flumpty's Mecha

Knife && && Pinch of Determination power && 6 Hearts are like SOULS but not as strong as these = EXP 2/8

Potion of Critmist && Potion of Dire Nectar = Potion of Kritzkrieg 7/9

Like a Boss (My weapon) && Angelic Blessing && LHC Madhouse (Another weapon of mines) = What the Fig 6/11

Joke Alchemy: None
Project Telekinetic Line: Not started yet.
Storm Weapon Line: Not started yet.

REKT Cannon Line: Items in the First Alchemy Tree: Red Dead Retribution, ??? (Any Level), ??? (Any Level), ??? (Only Level 10 and Above Alchemy) If all the weapons I made for the first Alchemy Tree, I had to combine all these to make the part of the Extremely Powerful Alchemy

10 0rigin Hero Core Alchemy Line: Not started yet, but 2 of the essences collected for both Mid-Level Alchemies

Allies Action:

We will be return, sooner than that...

+1 to Piono, Talist and Darkside. (2 [GS], 1 [AZ]/[N])

Charge Bank: +8 from Talist +5 from Toast and Hezetor = 18 Charge Points in total

Inventory has been moved to the Forge II because I don't have the Word Doc and it saves character space for Tazz.

8,000 + 10,000 + 7,500 + 15,000 damage to PEACE Walker.

[sir]
Yes legion?
[the eDen spark has been mounted to the ship]
Fire the eDen spark on PEACE Walker legion
[ok]

Charges
7/50 helldiver squad (+1 someone whos username I cannot remember)
9/50 F.O.B.
5/5 takin over the world (+3 piono, +1 EXOS)
+3 to supercool

R&D (alchemies)
3/3=eDen Spark DONE
3/3=no mans sky (not the game) DONE
2/11(really?)=brain uploader && lord kitchener's intact brain = Lord Kitchener the AI.
New R&D
1/guess = eDen spark && comfortable grips && downsized storm generator = the eDen spark, infantry edition. A smaller orbital death laser targeting system. Can be equipped to entities.
1/AAAAAUUGH =no mans sky (not the game) && downsized jetpack && safety testing = no mans sky ( you know what goes here), agency edition. The no mans sky can now be equipped to entities. If used the entity counts as airborne for that round only.

eDen spark && comfortable grips && downsized storm generator = the eDen spark, infantry edition (Level 5: 1/3)
no mans sky (not the game) && downsized jetpack && safety testing = no mans sky ( you know what goes here), agency edition (Level 5: 1/3)

The eDen spark fires upon PEACE Walker! He takes...5,000 damage. It's 5,000 damage better than 0, remember that.

Charges
Plan B 25/50
Plan F 2/50
Take Over the World 5/5 (+3 Helldiver, +1 EXOS)
+3 Crystal
Action:
Shadowtrap once again slashes Peacewalker with it's Plasma Blade and then uses the its double action to attack Peacewalker with Plasma Bow and then orders its drones to fire upon Peacewalker
Alchemies:
(lets try this again)
Memory of Zamasu && Soul = Zamasu Soul 1/??
Super Computer && Microchip = Super Microchip 1/??
Strong Pillar && Essence of Control = Essence of Stability 1/??

15,000 + 10,000 + 1,000 damage to PEACE Walker. Your extreme unoriginality causes your offensive to take an extreme drop. Your crit doesn't even proc.

Memory of Zamasu && Soul = Zamasu Soul (Level 10: 1/6)
Super Computer && Microchip = Super Microchip (Level 3: 1/2)
Strong Pillar && Essence of Control = Essence of Stability (Level 5: 1/3)

==Turn 1==
Level 6!
Ante Matter: 148,000/175,000.

Hollow Suit 2 unlocked!

Ante Up: Grants a minicrit to anything. Consumes 5,000 Ante Matter.
Heartless: Grants a crit to the user. Consumes 10,000 Ante Matter.

==Alchemies/Charges==
Abyss: 7/50.
Light: 8/50.
Project Take Over The World, Stage 2: 5/5. (+1 from EXOS, +3 from supercool.)
+3 to alphazoid.

((Hazel-Trimmed Alchemical Construct && Magetear Droplet) && (Glass Tubes && Amethyst Flame)) == Baqium 8/9 (Level 17)

Hazel Rod && Amethyst Flame == Rod of Alchameth 8/9 (Level 17)

((Magetear Droplet && Amethyst Flame == Stellarum Catalyst) && Napalm == Pyra Asteria) && Sprayer == Sidereal Inferno 8/10 (Level 19)

==Action/RP==

[ACTION FOCUSED AND CRITTED.]

If the Blindness has been fully cured and PEACE Walker's Hyper Jackhammer is not currently blocking attacks, Crystal aims the Hive's twin Metalstorms at PEACE Walker and activates Overload. Deduct 2 ammo from each Metalstorm. Focused attack bonus plus Overload bonus plus 2 attacks PLUS CRIT == 20,000*2*2*2*2 == 320,000 damage total, before creativity. These dual attacks cannot miss due to the DEX Bonus of the Hive.

He then pulls out a blast from the past, the Fearamid, and channels its power to form a massive nightmare bubble around PEACE Walker. Inside the bubble, PEACE Walker experiences his worst nightmares distilled. He is shredded to bits by a set of Divinium saws, spat upon by every being that is even vaguely female that he's ever known, experiences total and irreversible corruption of his processor and personality core, has Wheatley from Portal 2 stuck onto him and is then forcibly prevented from removing him as the Idiot Core palpably shreds his IQ points, and is then, to add insult to injury, rejected by a nightmare version of UserZero and banished from the PG faction, and then finds out that no other faction will ever accept him. He promptly commits nightmare-suicide with his own El Blanco Supreme through purposeful El Blanco Event.

The pain, both physical and emotional, from this nightmare, causes the bubble to form into a massive blade that stabs PEACE Walker's heart or closest analogue, and then explode in a wave of emotional pain turned physical harm. PEACE Walker is left visibly shuddering despite being a massive world-crushing mecha of mechanical maiming.

On the other hand, if PEACE Walker currently has his Hyper Jackhammer shield active and the blindness has been cured, Crystal instead targets Big Lincoln with the attack above. Overkill? Well, yeah, but that gorilla blinded him. He gotta go.

If the blindness is not fully cured, Crystal turns the Mech's focused action towards the REC Bonus, tripling the effectiveness of all healing directed towards it for the turn.

He then leaps out of the mech, taking out his Wand of Minor Creation and pointing the wand at the mech, before pulling out another item in his other hand - the Engineer's Wrench from TF2. He quickly infuses the wrench with creation energy before whacking the mech several times, each whack infusing the mech with creation energy and fixing its broken systems, with special precedence given to the fried visual systems and sensors. The unexplainable power of the Wrench, well known to be a veritable panacea for all things mechanical and electrical, further increases the repairs done to the Mech. If any excess creation energy is left over, it materializes armor plating on the mech to ameliorate future damage.

(In short: The focused, critted power of this post, if the Blindness is not cured, goes towards removing the Blindness status effect and healing up the Mech with whatever postpower is left. If any power in the post is left after the Mech is fully healed, it goes towards giving the Mech some amount of damage reduction for a turn or two, in the form of Aries Armor. If the Blindness is cured already and PEACE Walker is open to attack, he gets attacked. If PEACE Walker is not open to attack but the Blindness is cured, Big Lincoln dies messily.)

Crystal also bends the Take Over The World charge to whatever Consumer wishes to use it for, tossing it into a metaphorical communal pool. This expends it to use on whatever Consumer wishes.

==Entities==
Zerisek's Energy is allocated to With Friends Like These...
My Drones all target Peace Walker.

You nuke poor PEACE Walker for 340,000 damage, Focused and Critted. Let us take a step back, you have done over 500K damage in the course of two turns. Your munchkinery causes you to lose 1 inch of height across all fictional iterations. This is how bad it has become. You usually don't physically become affected by munchkinery on any scale, you merely get called a douche. This is a glaring exception.

You allocate energy into Zeriseks' With Friends Like These. 1/6

I continue charging.
4/25 Leg. Armor [|||||||||||||||||||||||]
4 /25 mystic crystal [|||||||||||||||||||||||||]
6 /10 Blackmist [||||||||||] +1 from "EXOS"
Portal Edge Blade (Level 5)&& ircucvci(level 10) 2/?
also alchemize Armor || Magic wand && completely generic object. 2/?
+1 to trickle, +2 to piono.
if an anime girl gets close to me, and players can be anime-ified, then I will utilise my portal blade to portal far far away from combat, and continue charging. however I'm pretty sure players cannot anime-iffy. so If players cannot be anime-ified, then I will use my portal blade to save any sane entity from insanity.

Technically, the answer to if you can get 'anime-fied' is yes. However, the real answer from our perspective is no: if you are somehow stupid enough to trigger your transformation, then you will automatically and 'pre-emptively' respawn free of plague. Of course, no-one in their right mind would have contact, direct or indirect, with any infectee for that long, which is either good or bad news depending on your interpretation.

Wait, you got me blueprints for a portal device?
Ford inspects the blueprints. What would we need to make it?
Shenelsky has his drones bodyblock the mech for now, and not attack. Time to play the waiting game until the weapons and online.

Shenelsky pours out some Lucky Tea and has a tea break with Yuuki, hopefully making her saner.

The Army: 8/20
The Puppet Commander: 8/25
Your Pal: 15/50

+3 to The Scribe

Crossbow || (Dynamite || Vaculite) = Biogenesis (Level 8: 5/5)
Why don't we make a crossbow that shoots Vaculite grenades? What could go wrong.
Tubas || Ultracondensed Bedrock^2 Wall = Five-Floor Goodbye (Level 10: 2/6)
Think of these tubas as an immovable wall. It sits there and does nothing, but it can't be moved.
Raspberry Pi || Tome of Knowledge Unwritten = Coalescence (Level 15: 2/8)
A Coalescence of technology and unwritten knowledge. The pinnacle of the Information Age.
Machine || Black Hole in a Jar = Gluttony (Level ?: 1/?)
The deadliest of the sins. Not just of the sin, but the fact that this weapon can and will attempt to shunt everything to a [REDACTED], known as The Void. The addition of a Black Hole, however, caused it to bring those who seek to a false heaven. One of death and despair.

((Railgun || (Massive Blaze Rods && Amaranthine Embers) && (Magma Cream && Magetear Droplet)) && Targeting Device && Interactive Frequency Generator) || (Purple Crystal && Magetear) = The Shining Folly (Level 24: 1/13) (Erelyitem)
The Shining Folly: A device that seeks out those with (or without) the specified life frequency and, on command, lobs a Crystallized Rift at the presumed Heretic, utilizing the Haunt Muskie.
Haunt Muskie: Modified corotite railgun of some description, reinforced by four charred blaze rods. The advanced device is greased with magma cream, and charged with stellar concentrate. When loaded with Charred Rods acquired from the crystallization of knowledge swirls upon a special form of blaze rod, the Haunt Muskie fires out cosmically-charged unstable pikes formed from fused charred rods coated in the violaceous embers of the abyss. Upon spearing an enemy, the pike will detonate itself, blasting forth a wave of amethystine fire and charred shrapnel, neither of which make distinction between friend or foe. (Haunt Muskie made by Battlefury the Canine)
Crystallized Rift: The embodiment of unadulterated cosmic oblivion. Nothing survives in its wake, save for highly refined amounts of Resin Residuum lining in storage containers. When exposed to anything other than this, the compound will immediately begin to annihilate the fabric of reality present around or within it, from physical matter to souls, until it is contained once more. (Description by Erelye, Muraqib)
Hypefernal Thrusters
Ultracondensed Bedrock^2 Wall
Infinity Sided Dice (UNUSABLE)
Demonic Matrix
Lucky Tea
Demon Blood Shard
Raspberry Pi
Empty Taglocks
Richard Taglock
Popcorn
Bane of Lapis
Ender Matrix
Journal #-1
Black Hole in a Jar
Tome of Knowledge Unwritten
18 Bedrock^2 Ingots
Liquid Avaritine
Amaranthine Embers
Magetear Droplet
Liquid Starlight
Transdimensional Sequence Portal Blueprint
Biogenesis (Crossbow; Shoots Vaculite Grenades)

Biogenesis: The Update Terminal and I both have a curious lack of understanding to the substance called 'Vaculite.' That being said, this crossbow has explosive tips that fire out Vaculite for intense damage. Whatever Vaculite is.

Machine || Black Hole in a Jar = Gluttony (Level 10: 1/6)

Why you seem insistent on this being a superweapon when its described effects make it a Void Gate (which while extremely formidable is not exactly a superweapon in its own right), I do not know, but either way this is a seriously nasty piece of hardware for its rather low-key components. I should remind you all, that at one point Level 10 was the cap for alchemization.

Your drones will all bodyguard you.

You cautiously pour Tea for Yuuki. She drinks it. This restores 1% of Sanity, though sadly any attempt at conversation is totally useless. You cannot derive any semblence of a pattern to her broken, butchered, mangled and desecrated 'Japanese.'

As a reminder: all source of sanity thus far has been from anti-zero sources.

~Charges~
That's Quite Enough Of That. 4/15
Psychedelia. 25/25 (+1 from EXOS, +3 from Talist) DONEZO, BROTHER OF DONE-JI.
The Dreamer. 8/25

+1 to Talist, Consumer and Darkside.

~Alchemy~
(Void Shotgun || Light Sphere) && Magnifying Glass && Solar Flare = Antiflamer (Level 20 - 10/11)

Electric Guitar || (Sniper Rifle && Auto Shotgun) || Metronome = The Auto-Metro (Level 9 - 5/5)
I can give the description for this alchemy, when it's ready.

~Action~

PSYCHEDELICIOUS CHARGE EXPENDED.
ERIS' LEVELLING SYSTEM IS CHANGED ALMOST COMPLETELY AND ALMOST ENTIRELY.

If it's not here by dop time, it means I've changed my mind about what levelling system I'm using, and will implement it next turn.

"...I had a levelling system?"
A bunch of people suddenly have heart attacks at this sudden discovery.

Energy goes towards With Friends Like These.

Mah mech:
[GS] 'How 'bout I do anyway?'. 225,000/225,000hp. 15,000 HP Regen (REC Bonus). 5 EMP AC (PWR Bonus). 25% Dodge Chance (SPD Bonus). 25% Dodge Ignorance (DEX Bonus). +10,000 Melee Bonus Damage (STR Bonus). Grounded. Gator Tooth, System Shocker: III

You allocate a point of energy to Zerisek. 2/8. You reboot your leveling charge in a nonspecific way that no-one knows about. Everyone important manages to take their heart medication at just the right time. Except me, because I do not have a heart to have a heart attack with.

50/50 Clearing our name
18/50 Right Foot Let's Stomp! For Real this time!
13/50 The First of the Eight Non-robot masters
25 saved
+3 Ire

Gurann Lagann Theme && Magic Armor: Do the Impossible 6/7
A set of armor that can stop any attack that should be able to pierce through it.
Muramune
II Greek Fire: 1/??
Adds a burning effect to the Muramune
Blue Falcon II Ludicrous Speed Drive: 2/?? Ludicrous Falcon
Because F-Zero cars aren't fast enough on their own.

...Really? Ugh. This isn't gonna be smart, you know.
"Why do I care? It's important that I do this. Crystal's been waiting long enough.
And Uzi's dumb. REALLY dumb."
It's on your head. I'm the one behind the computer and completely safe from the plague.
"I'm safe from the plague, too. I don't have a healthbar, nor do I have entities, and if I read it correctly, therefore I'm safe."
Still, she's NOT going to like you after this...
"I revived from death already. If she doesn't like me already, what's pulling the rug out from her a second time in like 5 turns matter?"

Star takes out two things. One is a phone. The other...is an Ocarina.

"Now, time to look at what Uzi did to this thing...NORTON? You downloaded NORTON ONTO MY PHONE? HOW? YOU ARE AN EVIL PERSON WITH NO REDEEMING QUALITIES WHATSOEVER!"

Over half a week later
"Alright, I've tried deleting the stupid thing, deleting it again, hacking into the phone, and finally, finally! I have gone to you."
"So, what's the problem? Someone downloaded Norton onto your phone? How?"
"Ugh, don't even ask. Just please get rid of it."
"Alright."
The man at the Genius Bar (Nameplate reading Bob) goes back behind the counter, and purges the phone of the creeping chaos (No, Nyarko, not talking about you, get off of me now I have a post to write) known only as Norton.
"Here you go."
"Thanks."

"Here we are, again. Crystal? Catch. My phone has the page open that should show everything necessary to break this open."

Star tosses the Phone, and then holds the Ocarina of Thyme in both hands (Note: This is regular, non-Waluigi corrupted Thyme.)

"I'm not the best at mending minds, better at saving souls. But here's something that could help, at least a bit."

Star begins to play the Ocarina.

You toss Crystal additional evidence, after clearing your phone of Norton (a) and an uncontrollable paradox-based virus/glitch (b), neither of which are equivalent. You seem to catch metadata stating that, however monstrous Norton typically is, its installation barely saved your phone from complete data annihilation, followed by turning into a giant murder cupcake bent on eating the Earth of Universe 9891.46. Also, it's not Uzi that's downloaded anything, like before, it's the Red.

It bothers you that he's doing this, for no discernable reason. Wasn't he supporting you?

Your song has restored 1% Sanity to Yuuki.

placeholder

PTOT is still ready (5/5)

+3 to Consumer

Ah, a post completely absent of any action. Congratulations. You have accomplished much, and have averted all non-sincere praise from your direction for your stunningly well-thought out post.

The Imperative: =================================================== 16/50 [ATTACK] (+3 from Cobalt and Krill)
The Interrobang: =================================================== 29/50
The Island: =================================================== 8/50

I +3 Cobalt.

The Scribe kind of just sits in shock. He... has no more entities. Red Gl--Build just killed Ampersand. That's a good thing, isn't it? Now the Scribe is that much closer to ultimate power... Or at least, he WOULD BE, if he had the goddamn Curse to go along with it. Great. Just peachy.

The Scribe contemplates trying to raise the Sanity of... Yuuki-Chan, is that seriously her name, oh my god, but then he realizes that Yuuki-Chan is one-third someone he doesn't care about, one-third god controlling the entire war, and one-third complete :red: that just locked him in a prison and stole his chance at godhood. So the Scribe does a complete one-eighty and turns to the PEACE Walker.

Polyphemus walks up to the gigantic PEACE Walker, then sits back down and pulls a miniature tea set from its unfathomable crevices. "Please," the Scribe insists. "Won't you share a cup of tea with me?" The PEACE Walker refuses. Tea tastes bad, and the Scribe is an idiot for trying to establish a relationship forged in the blood of a bad drink with his sworn enemy. The PEACE Walker flips the table with the teacups on end, smashing the absurdly small teacups onto the ground. Polyphemus shrugs. "Okay. You asked for it."

Just before the PEACE Walker is about to retort that no, it didn't, and it didn't even talk at all save for a brief screech of refusal, and that to further illustrate the point, it isn't even sure if it can talk at all, the shards of glass reform themselves, creating twice as many teacups as there were before. The Scribe merely pours some more hot tea into the absurdly small teacups, and asks the same question. "Won't you share a cup of tea with me?" The PEACE Walker is getting a bit more than annoyed at this point. To reiterate this to the Scribe, the PEACE Walker steps back and fires its cannons into the ground, creating the image of a NO carved straight into the earth. The force of the explosion demolishes the tea set.

The PEACE Walker looks on in horror as the tea set reforms from ashes and dust, assembling into twice as many tea cups as there were just five or so seconds ago. The Scribe calmly pours some tea into each absurdly small cup, asking the same goddamn question. "Won't you share a cup of tea with me?" The PEACE Walker flips the Scribe off. "Oh, I insist. You've never had a cup of tea like this. I guarantee it." The PEACE Walker slams on the ground with its behemoth of a foot, shattering each cup of tea. Then, the PEACE Walker scoops up the remains and locks it in a bubble.

To the mech's horror, the tea set reforms within the bubble, twice as populous as before. The Scribe mimics the motion of pouring some tea into the air, and the absurdly small teacups fill themselves. "You must share a cup of tea with me." The Scribe does not phrase it as a request, but as a command. The PEACE Walker sighs greatly, sitting itself down and removing the bubble, setting the tea set onto the ground and grabbing one of the absurdly small teacups. The PEACE Walker prepares to just shove it into its mouth-analogue, but is stopped by the Scribe.

"Has no one taught you proper tea consumption etiquette? You have to raise your pinky." The PEACE Walker mutters obscenities under its nonexistent breath, and raises its pinky. The literal instant it does so, hot tea gushes out of the tea cup, scalding the PEACE Walker by thousands of degrees. The tea shoots out so fast and is so hot that the PEACE Walker's body is consumed by a dance of fire and explosions, and all the while, the Walker is somehow unable to let go of the teacup. Within seconds, reality just kind of jumps, and the PEACE Walker's entire essence funnels into the teacup. All the teacups glow a soft teal, and a being falls out of one of the other teacups. He looks like a raggedy old man. He adjusts his hat and thanks the Scribe for freeing him. The Scribe gives him a chest's full of riches and tells him to move along. He is immediately obliterated by stray mech fire.

The Scribe looks at the Teacups of Holding and shatters them. He holds his hands to his heart and murmurs a phrase. A howling wind scatters the pieces of teacup, never to reform.

"Never to reform" apparently now means "reforms immediately." Or, "almost immediately." PEACE Walker takes 30,000 damage.

...As you remove the chest full of riches from your inventory, you almost fail to notice the bright white "&" in your inventory, right where the other three are.

You then actually cognize this, and open your inventory again. Inside is, indeed, the fourth Curse, Ampersand, the genuine article. I cannot describe your emotional state but I shall assume it to be positive. You also see a note, a quaver to be precise. On the back is a letter, a V. You also have a message from an unknown entity.

"Meet at where this all started."

You have no indication of who signed this, but you have an eerie idea of who would be capable of this. You do cleverly realize that whoever this is refers to where the War started, roughly around 5,000 distance to Yggdrasil.

I find reflecting upon the what could have been useless and painful.
You're just letting Psi and Richard win by making yourself relive those nights forcing yourself to become the victim once more.
Now, normally I'd just adore seeing you like this but since you are an ally of sorts I'd like you to actually be able to help us in prime condition.

The Mask of the Aristocrat then jerks faintly as his other Mask on the Battlefield converse. Nyarlathotep becomes far more animated, the tendrils making up his flesh writhe quicker, he spins around and faces Notch.

Notch, remember how you said you wanted some hefty proof that UserZero was doing something wrong.
Nyarlathotep's tendrils separate where his mouth should have been and create a crescent shaped hole causing a "smile".

Your wish is my command.

A little orb bubbles up out of the Aristocrat's hand. It's a Memory Orb allowing for remote viewing of the past, now usually this would be far easier as just normal humans would be able to experience others sensations except the problem with Nyarlathotep's Memories is he's an Unfathomable One, his mental state and how he remembers things are completely different than how a human could perceive an event. Nyarly has all layers of reality visible to him, it's a sensory overload for anyone, the entire thing would be quite utter garbage to anyone and possibly harmful depending on your mental state. But Nyarly can understand how humans see things and adjusts it to how normal flesh and blood can see things, hear and feel things, and excludes every other sensation that the Wandering One felt besides the ones humans have. Nyarly, of course, also excluded his thoughts as Notch wouldn't be able to understand them.

Nyarlathotep and Notch witness the birth of Yuuki by the trapping of Roxxanne, Tazz, and Build into a kitchen appliance and UserZero's rant to Haruhi about her creation of the abomination known as Yuuki. Pane pointing out the flaws in UserZero's """plan""". Yuuki corrupting the Genesis Dog and the Anomaly: Failure into Anime Girls.

Now, I know what you're going to say Notch, old pal, "Nyarlathotep, the Crawling Chaos, the Faceless God, Messenger of the Outer Gods, and Pharaoh of Pharaohs, how can I trust you on this, you could have easily faked those Memories in an attempt to deceive me into acting against Uzi.

Nyarly is sounding pleased and even... excited?

Allow me to dispel such an idea.

Nyarlathotep walks to a wall in Notch's office devoid of anything,

Mind if I if create a temporary room here, it is quite necessary to proving our gal Uzi in the wrong. I doubt it will last for anything more than a turn or two.

This is assuming Notch is being rationale and would give Nyarly his permission.

Nyarly walks through a door, a sign above it declaring [ON AIR] which flashes on with a red glow. A hand beckons Notch in, a human hand.

Notch following the hands instructions finds himself in a rather comfortable recording booth. The proper equipment is arranged around two chairs and a single figure. It's obviously Nyarly but he looks... normal. A stereotypical radio DJ with the button up and headphones around his neck, he looks Egyptian but that really doesn't mean anything. The most notable thing about him is the chair he sits on which appears to be a giant disembodied hand rising from that abyssal stuff Nyarly came out of. A glance at the other chair reveals a rather normal comfortable office chair. This appears to be just typical Nyarlathotep behavior.

"Took you long enough Notch. We're almost on air take a seat."

The ON AIR sign flashes on as Nyarlathotep begins speaking into the microphone.

"Welcome to Nyarly FM everyone, we've got a something special here he's the guy who founded Mojang, the sealer of the Kabbalah, he's everyone's favorite guuuuyyy NOTCH."

A generic applause sound effect plays clapping for Notch as Nyarly pushes a button.

"Looking at him tells me he'll make it far, he has the face for radio. Now, we're doings something different than just accepting calls. We're taking calls to the people."

Haruhi, the Pontificate, the Captain and the Kerbal find themselves meeting a rather friendly looking woman in a disheveled suit and top hat. A tarot card tucked into the breastpocket displays a sword with a crown on top the rest is covered by the fabric of the pocket.

OneofSwords: Hey, there you lot are.
OneofSwords: Got a call for you guys.

She hands them a smartphone calling Nyarly FM,

OneofSwords: Don't worry the Pharaoh just needs you guys for a second, he's cool when he's not being a (censored).

The phone picks up,

Hello, you're on air welcome to Nyarly FM (not to be confused by any Persona rejects), I've heard that you guys have seen Yuuki firsthand. Mind sharing what happened. Leave no details out please.

A single point of energy goes into Friends like These.

Charges
Heheheh 33/50 (+2 from Piono and +4 from EXOS charges I should have used)

A Smiling God 12/50 (+3 Hezetor)

Overlord of the Emerged Lands 13/50(+3 Hezetor)

Assists
+1 to Piono and +2 to Hezetor

The Alchemiter
The Eldritch Text to Eldritch Speech Device (2/3)

You allocate a point of energy towards With Friends Like These. (3/6)

Notch sees the birth of Yuuki, almost. He definitely sees UserZero snatching up the three, and Notch seems plenty 'intrigued' by that. However, you and Notch almost here something say less than pleasent language in some disturbing manner, before the memory immediate hits static. All further attempts thereafter fail.

It is enough, however, to make Notch reconsider everything.

*Notch: Now, I don't understand what just happened, to be frank.
*Notch: And that's in regards to both the... Blender, and the sudden corruption...
*Notch: Either way, now that we are in proximity to the clock, well, you can't really lie to me. I'd be made aware if my expectations did not match up with your words. Or, in basic terms, if you're lying.
*Notch: Our... Mutual benefactor was the creator, and he knows how you tick.
*Notch: It's been useful for other purposes as well.
*Notch: In any case, this is all I need. I had suspicions. Now I know something's up. That substance... I don't quite know what it is, but when I look at it, it only makes me feel... Disgusted.
*Notch: I'm fairly sure UserZero hasn't been-

*UserZero: lets be clear, i have been!
*UserZero: not responsible for the glitchiness though! to be frank, my reputation barely matters to me.
*UserZero: i stopped caring how i appeared to others a bit of a while ago.
*UserZero: it is very hard to even claim a moral stance when the standard war kills trillions, repetetively, in something loosely akin to torture. at that point it all kind of becomes viable on the moral spectrum!

*Notch: That's precisely why I despise these wars!
*Notch: All wars, really. But especially godmodding wars!
*Notch: You people disgust me with the lengths you'll go to protect your own hides, in the end.
*Notch: It's near-universal. It's a power that corrupts the mind, inherently, putting aside the near-universal pride running among the lot of you...
*Notch: The rarity of godmodders with a heart is so obvious it hurts.
*Notch: I had an idea you were still no exception, but I only backed you because I figured Richard was worse.
*Notch: I get the feeling from you, however, that something worse is going on with you...

*UserZero: i don't care what you think and i'm too bored to really send forces after you. as for forces you send after me, they're doomed to die, so bring it on if you feel like your token efforts will help.
*UserZero: he's different, though.
*UserZero: he's like an overly protective boyfriend, threatened and terrified by threats that don't really concern me at all, and protects me in ways that irritate me.
*UserZero: to be frank, ER-HEM, I WISH HE DIDN'T FEEL THE NEED TO ACT IN SUCH A MANNER AS TO DIRECTLY HINDER AND BUG ME. IT IS SINCERELY ANNOYING AT BEST AND OUTRIGHT MORE DAMAGING TO MY REPUTATION THAN NORMAL AT WORSE.
*UserZero: but let me put it to you this way, notch, aside from the pre-existing doubts of nyarly...
*UserZero: ...You show that to the others, what little you saw. Trust me when I say that they won't care enough.
*UserZero: We omegas are in constant contact, and we all agreed a long time ago.
*UserZero: The worst Omega Plus we could ever create would be Richard. And I mean that in a way as to say, bluntly, that The Red Dragon would be less likely to misuse those powers.
*UserZero: Seriously.
*UserZero: If he lives, he basically will get that rank.
*UserZero: If he dies, duh, he won't.
*UserZero: It's not a totally perfect if-then relationship, but it's so accurate that if one happens, you'd be upheaving heaven and hell to ensure it.
*UserZero: And either way, we are assured that we could be ten times more amoral than we are now and still not outmatch Richard's level of carnage as a theoretical omega plus, or his cruelty. None of us get so giddy to torture others, barring extraordinarily amoral entities.
*UserZero: and you'd be doing more to actually make him good, powers or no.
*UserZero: Especially with the Agent in his head.

*Notch: I don't even know what an Agent is, and to be frank, right now, I don't care. I've got my proof against you.
*Notch: Nyarly, if you and your copatriots would be so kind... I will fully support you. I can't really leave this place, but in whatever ways I reasonably can, I will support you.
*Notch: Expect some little machinations we made in the past to come to your aid shortly. They've been doing nothing but gathering dust anyways.

Another chat pings you. A secretive chat.

crimsonCatastrophe: About time Iworked most of that quirk out...
crimsonCatastrophe: In any case, Crawler, would you be so kind as to not wantonly sully her reputation again?

Reverse Von Karma 35/50
6-[53]-8-16-16-8-23-[23-53] 6-{7}-[8]-{7}-[7]-53-'22-39 14/50
Collectionism 12/50
16,000/125,000 Lv. 3
+3 Bomber
I notice that the Disembodied Heart is still guarding the Earth. This somehow causes the Earth to teleport to the Battlefield for a moment. The immense gravitational pull crushes the Terror Husk. I also use the 0th B-Ball, buffing Zsek, Thronedledee and Thronedledum, and Mikoto.

A read error causes a serious amount of errors regarding which earth you pull, as you know, there are trillions and this doens't count the earths directly named earth, causing me to simply delete the erroneous information before a paradox can occur.

Be glad that not everything has to be a federal issue for once.

You use the Zeroth Ball! You buff Zerisek, Both Thrones (it appeas it is possible to crit a mech and the pilot separately), Mikoto, and yourself.

Nobody expects the Anime Girl Inquisition.

KILL YUUKI KILL YUUKI

@JOEbob Yeah sure. You have three alchemy slots.
1/2
>Sukard: Jump out of LANDFALL.
You do that. You notice the new new Gatekeeper. It looks like-WHAT THE [THESE NEXT FIVE PARAGRAPHS HAVE BEEN CENSORED BY THREE GOVERNMENT FIRMS.]

[SERIOUSLY, SUKARD HAS LOST IT.]

[THIS SWEARING IS COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED.]

[ENCODER PROTOCOL: 0%.]

[ENCODER PROTOCOL NOW CHARGING UP.]
Sukard's left eye gains a grey-ish glow.
"YUUKI. YOU'RE PLAYING A DANGEROUS GAME HERE."
The face area around Sukard's left eye breaks apart into blarkness, an edgy mixture between darkness and black.
"The Anime Girl Plague is an unstoppable virus. Sanity is a rare resource for the participants of this joaje of a war, especially one of your components."
A giant broken clock rises from the ground.
"It's time to stop. I'm calling the Musical Defense Squadron."
>Musical Defense Squadron: What are you doing?
"The Pendulum Project's halfway-done. We can unleash it unto the Zeroth War, and stop the AGP."
>JOEbob: Get copy of Ircucvci.
NOT YET.
----
Sukard stays out of LANDFALL. He pulls out a white USB with a black crown on it, plugs it into his laptop, and plugs his laptop into a laser cannon. He links to hackertyper, then infuses the website with Hope majykks. He configures the laser to fire a beam of sanity at EXE 0.1.2. It fires, and the laser cannon transforms into a bat. Like the .BAT suffix. Programmer puns.

He grabs the .BAT, then bonks EXE 0.1.2 on the head-analogue, updating its sanity. The power of programmer puns summons the souls of every hacker ever, and they start messing with the source code, directly tampering with EXE 0.1.2's sanity stat. The souls merge into Sombra, which boops EXE 0.1.2, boosting its sanity. Sombra then dissipates into code.

Using the laptop, he uploads a text file into EXE 0.1.2. The only thing it says is "KILL XAVIER." EXE 0.1.2 gets reminded of its own goal.
----
Meanwhile, LANDFALL enters autopilot, then stops flying. Its Stinger Howitzer flings missiles at The Big Mama's drones. The missiles explode into shrapnel midair, which regenerates into missiles, which explode into shrapnel, which regenerates into missiles, #adinfinitum. The refrance infuses the infinite missiles with memes, giving the drones cansur.

LANDFALL starts flying again, then cuts into Skin with the Gator's Tooth. The blades crawl into it, causing an edginess singularity that sucks it in, trapping it in the dimension of edge forever.
----
In a nutshack: Sukard ejects from LANDFALL, and uses cool hax to give EXE 0.1.2 its sanity back.
LANDFALL uses Stinger Howitzer on the Big Mama's drones, and the Gator's Tooth on Skin.
--Boosts--
+1 Piono
+1 Crystal
+1 Consumer
--Inventory--
Ircucvci (Level 10)
Aequo Animo (Level 10)
Diversity (Level 10)
Terra Shatterer (Level 11)
Grue-moire (Level 8)
Face Exploder^3 (Level 5)
Concentrated Avaritine (Level 9)
Amethyst Flame (Level 10)
Magetear Droplet (Level 15)
Acras Tuner (Level 20)
Slightly Ornate Sword (Level 7)
--Charges--
(/): 15/25
The Pendulum Project: 37/50
Mercenary: 14/50
--Alchemies--
Pearlwood Staff && (Faceless Bloodline && Druid Bloodline) = Infinite Power (7/8) (Level 13)
A staff containg infinite mana that regenerates infinitely. Still doesn't have spells that it can access. However, this can be fixed by running it through the Alchemiter a few times. (this is what one of the refrances is.) Original name: Infinity Staff.
ALL THE REGRETS && ALL OF THEM && MORE REGRETS THAN VRISKA AND IRE COMBINED && K E K || Sword = sord... (4/6) (Level 0)
ALCHEMY SLOT LOCKED. THANK YOU FOR BUYING PARASOCKS.
Family Heirloom Necklace && Essence of Problem Sleuth Weapon Transformations || Fear No Anvil && Pop-a-matic Vrillyhoo Hammer && Thor's Hammer (Ranged) && Thor's Hammer (Melee) && Thor's Hammer (Magic) && Telescopic Sassacrusher && Wrinklegorillaer = Dormant Hammer (6/11) (Level 20)
An empowering necklace with a blue gem that can transform into a powerful hammer, and vice versa. Doesn't seem to be at full power. Yes, the color is necessary. Refrance to the Thorium Mod.

You pop out of the mech. It promptly deactivates, unable to do anything, as you do not have a Brain Implant to activate it while not wearing the mech. Cyber Brain, for various reasons, only works if you are dead and the mech isn't.

You nevertheless restore 2% Sanity to EXE. It would have been higher, but you kind of nerfed yourself by getting out of the mech, which kind of ruined the attack a bit. It does appear that you have jogged her memory regarding Xavier, however.

Everyone, keep EXE 0.1.2 alive! I have plans.

Alchemies

Warded Jar && Concentrated Avaritine = Essentia Singularity (Lv. 10, 6/6)
Essentia Singularity: Essentially a Deep Storage Unit for essentia, it can hold a ridiculous amount of essentia for use in thaumic pursuits.

Action
I fill an Essentia Singularity with Sonus essentia.

Alchemies
(Sonus Essentia Singularity && EAS Tones Machine && Essence of SCP-219) && Empty White Stained Glass Wand Focus = Wand Focus: Deafening Tones (Level ?, 1/?)
Wand Focus: Deafening Tones: A wand focus made of fogged white stained glass. Upon usage, it produces deafening EAS Tones that can cause instant collapse of objects as determined by the wielder.

(Iridium Ingot (Gregtech) && Enderium Ingot (Thermal Expansion) && Voidmetal Ingot (Thaumcraft 4) && Unstable Ingot (Extra Utilities) && Concentrated Avaritine) || Iron Wand Cap = Orichalcum Wand Cap (Lv. 15, 7/8)
Orichalcum Wand Cap: A wand cap crafted of a peculiar neon blue metal. Forged from the existential kiln of the corpse of an ichorium Wither, slain in the risk of rain, at the hand of an amethyst sorcerer. Upon application to a wand core, orichalcum wand caps bend and twist the fabric of spacetime, to create the most direct link to Nihil Parva itself upon the tips of the wand. Thusly, the most refined channeler of vis possible in creation itself serves its purpose.

(Adaminite Ingot (Thaumic Additions) && Manyullyn Ingot (Tinkers' Construct) && Dreadium Ingot (Abyssalcraft) && Ichorium Ingot (Thaumic Tinkerer) && Concentrated Avaritine) || Greatwood Wand Core = Cosmic Neutronium Wand Core (Lv. 15, 7/8)
Cosmic Neutronium Wand Core: A dull gray rod covered in artisanal ichor runes. Forged from the kiln of an amethyst mage-slain ichorium Wither, the cosmic neutronium wand core is filled with pure compacted magetear, serving as the finest and most boundless wand core that shall ever exist within this reality. For all intents and purposes, your wand is a node, when its core is forged of cosmic neutronium. Use it wisely.

Charges
Project M17-Creation (6/50)
Project M14-MRU Sanity (24/25)
Project M16-Destruction (7/50)
+3 to Twin.

Elements
4x O

Action [Element: Scandium (Sc, Z=21)]

"[NO] [NOPE] [NAH] [NEIN] [NEIN] [NEIN] [NEIN] [NEIN] [NEIN] [NON] [НЕТ] [לא] [不] [DO NOT WANT]!"

Shizuki-chan dives into one of my pocket dimensions to avoid being mistaken for a plagued entity.

Meanwhile, I summon a wall around EXE 0.1.2 to prevent it from attacking anything, or being attacked by anything. This wall is made of a bunch of materials combined in a massive complex lattice structure with each unit measuring 1/16th of a meter such that nothing can penetrate it. On the inside are thousands of sanity engines, all generating sane energies to bring EXE 0.1.2 to sanity. However, it decays after the EoTB. Also, for some weird reason, the wall doesn't affect me, so my next post will go through.

The materials are as follows:

1. Bedrockium Reinforced Stone: Stone with bedrockium bars through it.
  2. #BUDDERD14M0ND Reinforced #Y0105W4Gite: Super overpowered and unbreakable, because a 12-year-old server admin said so.
  3. Manyullyn-Adaminite-Pokefennium Alloy Blocks: Near-unbreakable, requiring a pickaxe made of a material with a hardness greater than diamond and a tip sharpened to a single atom to even make a dent in - all other pickaxes strangely shatter.
  4. Octuple Compressed Chromatic Matter Blocks: Don't even bother trying to break these unless you have Octuple Compressed Chroma Cataclysms. No, seriously, DON'T.
  5. Neutronium Blocks: They're really dense. Like, really dense.
  6. Compacted Nokia 3310 Brick: You know what these are.
  7. An alloy of praseodymium and neodymium arranged such that the anomalous structure of the metal renders it indestructible and perfectly rigid.
  8. Lojbanium: Native to Lojbanistan, this element is so confusing nobody can break it unless they can play vlalinkei in their sleep, and must do so for 40 hours to dislodge a single atom of Lojbanium.
  9. Hexagonal Lattice Tetrationite: The number of years it takes to dislodge a single atom of Tetrationite is 6 tetrated by 6. That's all you really need to know.
  10. Christmas: To break one of these, you'll need to fight the Spirit of Commercialized Christmas 50,000 times, armed with nothing, not even clothes. Oh, the SoCC is wielding nuclear Christmas tree launchers, too.

You highly doubt that a glitch of EXE's level of potency will be even remotely contained in this wall without risk to yourself. Indeed, she literally moves sideways into the wall, horrifically glitching the complicated lattice into a singular flower at your feet (somehow), and merrily walking away like nothing happened.

The sanity array grants her +3% Sanity, for what it is worth.

(Sonus Essentia Singularity && EAS Tones Machine && Essence of SCP-219) && Empty White Stained Glass Wand Focus = Wand Focus: Deafening Tones (Level 13, 1/7)

[The Death Sentence && Poisoned Dagger && Revlover && Coffin = Gravebringer(Level 20)2/11]
[Scythe && Occam's Razor && Schrodinger's Cat(Paper Copy) && Murphy's Law=(Level ?)5/?]
[Wine && Purified Water && Potion of Strength && Goblet =(Level ?)??? 4/?]

[ITEMS WITH CHARGES]
[The Rise 12/50 Hits 3 entities with attacks of alive entities. Heals 3 entities for the damage of 1 of the attacks OR heals one entity for the combined damage of all attacks ][divided by 2.]
[The Madness 11/50 Buffs 3 entities in same team. Gives buffed entities change to hit different entity to one selected that turn. Can't charge when entities are buffed.]
[The Fall 12/50 Uses attacks of 3 dead entities. Inflicts a 3 turn debuff 'Kamikaze' which causes an entity to inflict AoE damage on near by entities. Can't charge when enemies] [are debuffed.]
[Each has a 5 turn charge.]

[I use Lucky Souls Light Model and attack the PEACE Walker with Gator Tooth. I also begin thinking about how to best restore the Anime Girls to sanity.]

[Complete]
[Tarot Deck ~~~~ Loom =Scarf of Cards (in Richards possession)]
[Staple remover && Scissors && Three hole puncher && Sword = Slashademia (Level 7: 4/4 )]
[Pen && Highlighter && Pencil && Revolver = The Marks-Man (Level 7: 4/4)]
[Projector && Movie Real && 3D Glasses && Audio System=The Big Screen (Level 5)3/3 Complete]
[Guillotine && Executioner's Ax && Judge's Gavel && Jury's Votes=The Death Sentence(Level 13)7/7 +Complete+]

[DEX: 4+1=4]
[PWR: 2=2]
[SPD: 5+2=7]
[DUR: 2-1+1+1=3]
[REC: 4=4]
[STR: 2+1=3]

[AZ] Lucky Souls Light Model: 225,000/225,000 HP. + 15,000 Regen (REC Bonus). 2 EMP AC. 29% Evasion (SPD Bonus). 25% Dodge Ignorance (DEX Bonus). +6,000 Strength. Gator Tooth: [∞]. Metalstorm [IIIIIIIII].
Medium Drone 1: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [IIIII].
Medium Drone 2: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [IIIII].
Medium Drone 3: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [IIIII].
Medium Drone 4: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [IIIII].

You smack PEACE Walker with the Gator Tooth, dealing 6,000 + 5,000 + 4,000 damage for a total of 15,000. You gain one stack of Gator Power.

50/50 Avatar Project (held until I figure out some stats)

5/50 Random Objects Theory (+1 me, +1 EXOS)

4/50 Paradoxical Charge Of Confusion (+1 me, +1 somebody)

+3 to Pionoplayer

Alright, we have just set another precedent. We now know that the game master can lie, and cannot be trusted. This means that actions that he claims are impossible could actually be possible. We will not know until we burn a huge effort trying it.

The second threat is a Virus faction. Which, in my opinion, should be completely ignored by the GS team. The rest of our foes will have to spend more effort to eliminate them, while we can still expand our forces. If a worst-case scenario occurs, we can switch our strategy to contain the apocalypse to this server, anhillating the Omega+ Godmodder rank while keeping the rest of the universe intact.

That puts us DANGEROUSLY close to a multiversal reality failure, though.

I have one additional plan here. I have a way to instantly restore Tazz (and by extension Yuuki) to 100% sanity instantly, as well as potentially getting additional advantages.

That's not possible.

I am converting a series of drones into an EOTB calculation program. This program, if it works properly, will be able to cut update times in half by running End Of Turn Battles for him. Also, it will help with a bunch of parallel universe events as well.

Anyways, off to do other business.

First off, I have a new idea to protect our entities from having abilities lost or manipulated. The NASA, or Nested Ability Shield Array, is a nested set of abilities that each read: "if another ability on this entity would be removed or manipulated, negate that effect". This means that at worst the enemy would have to expend a ridiculous amount of energy to knock out all of the abilities in the NASA system, and at best the enemy would simply not be able to affect all of them at the same time and would have no effect. I recommend that all future GS entities use this if at all possible.

Secondly, I talk to The Captain again. Apparently, he's been sitting out the battle, but with the rise of Yuuki, he has re-joined the engagement. I attempt to figure out what he can do to help fight Yuuki, and also ask him an important question:

Can a player that is not invulnerable be corrupted to join the virus?

If this is true, then that means we could be in for SERIOUS trouble. Once the Virus gets a Descendant on its side, it will be nearly impossible to truly defeat. If Descendants can be converted, Phalanx will initiate emergency contingencies to deal with off-scale threats. AKA, we go all-out to save this world and the whole multiverse from an imminent apocalypse. Even if it is false, Phalanx is still under orders to be on high alert for when something happens.

Also, I have the BattleCarrier repeat the attack sequence it did last round, but with Peace Walker as the target. Its probably going to be weaker, but that's my fault for not accounting for the target having inaccurate stats.

Entity Orders: Zerisek gains an energy point in WIth Friends Like THese (the one that buffs allies, I think).

The Captain: The plague can inflict the Anti-Godmodders... But the Narrative will just treat their 'anime' corpse as a different entity and trigger a resapwn. This does mean there are technically two of you running around, but beats being stuck as an insane monstrosity forever. I believe this will also apply to the other Descendants, and the godmodders have alts to exploit...
The Captain: Though really, if a conversion happens to a godmodder's alt, son, either way there's no polite way of saying it: We are dead. A descendant without anti-godmodding, which is what they would be while insane, is basically another regular infectee, but a godmodder never loses competence, even if the godmodder is the result of an alt of the real godmodder going insane.
The Captain: In other words, please don't feel tempted to use it on either of them. It will bite us in the hindquarters
The Captain: As for myself, I'm here to help however I can with whatever I can.

You allocate a point of energy to Zerisek. 3/6.

Your repetition causes PEACE Walker to casually dodge both assaults entirely.

ENTITY/UPGRADE SHENANIGANS

The Black Dragon
Suit Class: Medium, Relentless
Body Type: Bio + Dragon (70)
Features: Flight, Natural Weapons x2 (10)
UI: Brainwave Harness (10)
Hacking Tools: Welp.
Weapons: Gator Tooth x 2, War Lance, Freron Blaster (70)
Drones (include the upgraded drones): ...Nah.
Suit Upgrades: Spare Energy Cell (Free), Maneuvering Rockets (10), Cyber Brain (10), Duelist (10), Armor Plating (10) (60 total)

Final stat totals:

DEX:3 + 1 - 0 = 4
PWR:4 + 1 - 0 = 5 (1 player bonus point added)
SPD:4 + 0 - 0 = 4
DUR:3 + 3 - 1 = 5 (2 player bonus points added)
REC:4 + 3 - 0 = 7
STR:3 + 4 - 0 = 7

---

[GS] [DarkSide] The Black Dragon: 275,000 HP, 5 EMP AC. 15,000 Regen. REC/PWR Bonus. Dodge: 20%. Ignorance: 20%. +12,000 melee damage bonus. STR bonus. Airborn. Flight. x2 action. Gator Tooth 1 [+0 extra damage]. Gator Tooth 2 [+0 extra damage]. War Lance [1]. Freron Blaster [IIII]. Dragon's Breath [IIII].

CHARGES:

Shadow of the Blade (10/50) (+2, Toast)
A weapon from the depths of another time, another place.

True Power(10/50) (+2, Toast, EXOS)
Empowers P. DarkSide, giving him his immense power... at the cost of making him vulnerable.

The Backlines (10/20) (+1, Pricey if not null. It is between the responsedop and the EOTBdop, after all.)
Every team that's worth something needs supporting things.

ALCHEMIES:
Naginata && Spear || Infernal Ruby && Bloody Garnet && Energized Amber && Chainsword = Dark Red Spark (Lv.18 , 4/10)
It can slash. It can stab. It can fry your internals with a well-placed strike. It also has a functional chainsaw blade. Brilliant.

Cutlass || Essence of the Vengeful, Wronged Spirit && Fearless Teal Geode && Bottled Darkness && Pitch-Black Onyx = Risen From Fury (Lv. 20, 4/11)
A corrupt blade, said to have originally been made by a vengeful pirate spirit whom had been wronged in so many ways it was impossible to count. They say this count of wrongs done goes up even when he passed into the afterlife, never to return to this world. He must have the worst luck ever. Wielding his weapon makes you feel sympathetic for this spirit, and feel enraged for the wrongs literally everyone caused him. Yes, even those whom had no direct influence were involved. Thus, he lends his power to the wielder, shredding foes left, right, and center.
((I'll be much more careful with my wording for these things in the future. Thanks for the input.))

Daedric Bow [& Arrow] || Hawk Sculpture && Bottled Inferno && Contained Oblivion && Ether Manipulator = Prophecy of Annihilation (Lv. ?, 1/?)
Don't really feel like doing a description.

INVENTORY
...is here.

AID:
+1 Toast, +1 Piono, +1 Crystal

THOUGHTS
Ya learn something new everyday.
I don't think anyone would be sane enough to hack someone like myself. So I may be safe.

ACTIONS: (Focused = YES)

Before the whole anime-girl-plague fiasco...
...Let's just say that Paranoid got a bit more than his fair share of 'Wait what' from Roxxanne.
Clearly she wasn't what Paranoid thought she was.
"...
"...
"...Well, this is awkward.
"...
"Well, in that case...
"...Actually, may as well stay here. Can't really ruin time much more than right now, anyway.
"I'll get back to Aetheria once I'm absolutely needed there."

Then the Anime Girl Plague hit, and Paranoid was already uphurling at the mere sight of the transformed trio. Out of his mech, of course.
"*gasp* Oh... god... why..."
After picking himself up, getting a drink of water, and getting back into the mech, he actually begins to feel... sad that this had to happen. They had so much more to live for, and yet, they were destroyed and transformed into... this monstrosity by a force beyond their control.
"...This is simultaneously cruel and stupid. Though, I do still feel their separate spirits mashed into this abomination of nature. Actually, is it even natural? Pah, who cares. There may be hope left for them. We merely need to disable the PEACE Walker and then we'll have nearly free reign over trying to make them sane.
Well, standing here and talking won't help; time to fly."

And with that, Paranoid does his thing, and begins the attack.
---
A Critted action? All the more reason to attack. ESPECIALLY with melee and STR bonus.

Paranoid revs up his two Gator Teeth, and boosts towards the PEACE Walker in a black and orange blur, setting his sights on the arms and weapons, along with that jackhammer of his.
"You honestly think that that thing will stop a melee-focused guy like me? I think not."
He proceeds to fly far into the air, probably about 2 kilometers up, does a fancy loop at the top of his flight, and proceeds to divebomb the PEACE Walker, heading straight for the Jackhammer. Upon nearly hitting the target area, the mech flips right-side-up, falling feet first into it. It misses the hammering bit, but hits the rest of it square in the main mechanism compartment. the Black Dragon hops off, and begins cleaving into the Jackhammer and PEACE Walker, putting the mech's entire weight into it. Seeing as it was failing to cut through the thick plating, the mouthpiece of the mech opens. Fire begins trickling out the sides of its mouth. Said inside of the mouth begins glowing a faint orange-red, before spewing out a ton of flames out of it, softening the metal as much as possible, allowing the two chainsaws to do their work much more effectively. Once inside, any gears become dislodged; any wires, cut; any circuit boards, annihilated; and any other systems, defunct and/or overheated. Once inside, the mouthpiece also moves there, and spews out its fire into the PEACE Walker, melting, overheating, or otherwise making defunct, the systems all over the PEACE Walker. Of course, this drains some of the power from my own mech. But it's only a small amount, and I don't expect to be using the third action often so that the cost doesn't climb and I don't take off half my health to do something important.
"Measure twice; cut once. And then blast that cut with a metric gorillaton of fire."

You deal (10,000 + 7,500 + 12,000 + 20,000) * 2 damage to PEACE Walker, for a critted total of 99,000 damage.

"..." "Send in the elimination squads." Instantly, a team of squads designated to eliminate viruses warp in and shoot Yuuki-chan with their generic machineguns. They then realize this isn't doing anything, and throw a Cure Grenade at Yuuki-chan. Realizing this isn't effective, they decide to throw Sanity Grenades at Yuuki-chan.

I then proceed to Gator Tooth EXE 0.1.2, while scanning the new PZ entities.

An alternate time clone of Fo'radg appears, and then leaves for the Forgequest universe immediatley, upon seeing this whole disgusting mess. A million other Fo'radg timeclones appear, and drown the [PZ] one in a sea of timeclones.

The Informant rail-rifles Visco in the facial area it probably has.

Cascade: 44/50

The Clathrate Gun: 16/50

Secret of the Gungeon: 16/50

Red Sun Rising: 8/8 D O N E

+3 to Twin

The Sanity Grenades restore 1% Sanity to Yuuki. You deal 5,000 + 8,000 + 1,000 damage to EXE and gain 1 stack of Gator Power. You scan Big Lincoln.

Floodlights: Big Lincoln flashes his floodlights, inflicting the Blinded status condition.

Your last action completely fails as Fo'radg Prime waves his hands about, and somehow all the alternates suddenly merge into the singular! This has no effect whatsoever.

Red Sun Rising: A gun screaming both japanese patriotism and the energies of the red sun. Flares by this weapon serve as a signal flare for the Coalition Of Fanatic Far Eastern Enthusiasts, or COFFEE, to send in a massive wave of Otaku troops to storm the area, loyal to the weilder. It also really burns. REALLY burns. It's the Red Sun we're talking here, you're basically shooting a red sun solar flare.

[N] Pricey12345: 14/20 HP. (Estimated 56,000 HP remaining from Player HP) (Thats my Vulnerability status.)

Echeladder-style Level 2: XP 64,500/225,000

ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [...]

This post will be Second of this turn (If the first one got nulled, this will be focused.)

Before Action: aru hareta hi no koto
mahou ijou no yukai ga
kagirinaku furisosogu :red:anou janai wa
a:red:a mata au toki warainagara HUMMING
ureshisa wo atsumeyou
kantan nanda yo konna no
oikakete ne tsukamaete mite
ooki na yume & yume suki deshou?

Action: The BL4D3-BL457 MECH Mk.2 already did her actions if it's nulled, look at the spoiler.
The BL4D3-BL457 MECH Mk.2 curls herself into a ball then she rolls at the PEACE Walker at full speed before she bounces herself from the floor and stabs the PEACE Walker on his chest with her Plasma Blade before she pushes him, slightly. She triggers her second attack by blasting the PEACE Walker with her Plasma Rifle.

Her drones attacks PEACE Walker

My part: I heal myself. (Is it's possible to attack as well as the Mech actions?)

Something 9/50 [Placeholder/AZ]

ChurgeAtk #1 19/50

My next thing... 6/50 [Placeholder/AZ]

Alchemy Creation:

Knife && && Pinch of Determination power && 6 Hearts are like SOULS but not as strong as these = EXP 3/8

Potion of Critmist && Potion of Dire Nectar = Potion of Kritzkrieg 8/9

Like a Boss (My weapon) && Angelic Blessing && LHC Madhouse (Another weapon of mines) = What the Fig 7/11

REKT Cannon Line: Items in the First Alchemy Tree: Red Dead Retribution, ??? (Any Level), ??? (Any Level), ??? (Only Level 10 and Above Alchemy) If all the weapons I made for the first Alchemy Tree, I had to combine all these to make the part of the Extremely Powerful Alchemy

10 0rigin Hero Core Alchemy Line: Not started yet, but 2 of the essences collected for both Mid-Level Alchemies

Allies Action:

+1 to Crusher, Talist and Darkside. (2 [GS], 1 [AZ]/[N])

Charge Bank: +8 from Talist +5 from Toast and Hezetor = 18 Charge Points in total

Inventory has been moved to the Forge II because I don't have the Word Doc and it saves character space for Tazz.

I feel like answering that particular question will mislead you. Rather, have this answer instead: You, being a player, get *two* mech actions per *post.*

Oh god. Anime plauge. Well, time for me to skedaddle. I run away like the coward I am while I make stuff.
Magic MIrror && Anime Comic= Anime Mirror
It's a shining mirror made out of synthetic ice. It is held in a silver mirror holder. When held up, many people (and anime girls) will have their reflection made 10 times more pretty, distracting them. Hmm. Perhaps I can escape with my life.
At the same same time I watch Netflix. Why not?

Magic MIrror && Anime Comic= Anime Mirror (Level 0: 1/1)

This basically loses all use beyond this battle. And barely has use even then.

i'm 99% sure players cant be infected, soooo....

They can be, they're just respawned so you don't stay out of the fight.

Well, yes, but in terms of me not getting tagged or bitten or whatever in the first place

...You do realize that you both just wasted your second posts, right? This is why /null exists.

[The Death Sentence && Poisoned Dagger && Revlover && Coffin = Gravebringer(Level 20)3/11]
[Scythe && Occam's Razor && Schrodinger's Cat(Paper Copy) && Murphy's Law=(Level ?)6/?]
[Wine && Purified Water && Potion of Strength && Goblet =(Level ?)??? 5/?]

[ITEMS WITH CHARGES]
[The Rise 13/50 Hits 3 entities with attacks of alive entities. Heals 3 entities for the damage of 1 of the attacks OR heals one entity for the combined damage of all attacks ][divided by 2.]
[The Madness 12/50 Buffs 3 entities in same team. Gives buffed entities change to hit different entity to one selected that turn. Can't charge when entities are buffed.]
[The Fall 13/50 Uses attacks of 3 dead entities. Inflicts a 3 turn debuff 'Kamikaze' which causes an entity to inflict AoE damage on near by entities. Can't charge when enemies] [are debuffed.]
[Each has a 5 turn charge.]

[I talk to Yuuki-chan, talking to her about how while killing to get what she wants is a perfectly legitimate idea she should consider learning other methods, since murder is] [such a chore. Really, why go that far when something else will suffice, like blackmail.I also try to get her to consider trying to hide her insanity, and change her views a bit] [so that she can better control her emotions, since their are fewer things that ruin masks like unstable emotions. I then hit the PEACE Walker with Gator Tooth.]

[Complete]
[Tarot Deck ~~~~ Loom =Scarf of Cards (in Richards possession)]
[Staple remover && Scissors && Three hole puncher && Sword = Slashademia (Level 7: 4/4 )]
[Pen && Highlighter && Pencil && Revolver = The Marks-Man (Level 7: 4/4)]
[Projector && Movie Real && 3D Glasses && Audio System=The Big Screen (Level 5)3/3 Complete]
[Guillotine && Executioner's Ax && Judge's Gavel && Jury's Votes=The Death Sentence(Level 13)7/7 +Complete+]

[DEX: 4+1=4]
[PWR: 2=2]
[SPD: 5+2=7]
[DUR: 2-1+1+1=3]
[REC: 4=4]
[STR: 2+1=3]

[AZ] Lucky Souls Light Model: 225,000/225,000 HP. + 15,000 Regen (REC Bonus). 2 EMP AC. 29% Evasion (SPD Bonus). 25% Dodge Ignorance (DEX Bonus). +6,000 Strength. Gator Tooth: []. Metalstorm [9/9].
Medium Drone 1: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [5/5].
Medium Drone 2: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [5/5].
Medium Drone 3: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [5/5].
Medium Drone 4: 20,000/20,000 HP. 15% Evasion. Autocannon [5/5].

Yuuki has absolutely no idea what you're referring to about Murder or Masks, but your chat does raise her Sanity 1%. You then deal 5,000 + 5,000 + 6,000 damage to the PEACE Walker. You gain 1 stack of Gator Power.

~Charges~
That's Quite Enough Of That. 5/15
It's About Time for Someone to do Something Incredibly Cool 1/50
The Dreamer. 9/25

+1 to Talist, Darkside, Crystal

~Alchemy~
(Void Shotgun || Light Sphere) && Magnifying Glass && Solar Flare = Antiflamer (Level 20 - 11/11) DONE!

~Action~

Another post bites the dust.

A tumbleweed tumbles through your post as stereotypically as possible.

Um! Ok then. i basically have no idea what's going on, but I may as well join the AZ side.

As a sauceror.
I mean, Yuuki is an anime girl on Thyme, right? Thyme goes into Spaghetti sauce. saucerors know how to ror sauces and reagents of all kinds, including pasta sauce. They are also innately magical, so clearly they have some deeper understanding of Thyme than others.
Due to this flawless logic I demonstrate more constructive, less contagious uses for Thyme.
May as well focus this post since I'm too busy boggling vacantly at these shennanigains to figure out how to spend a second post.

The Thyme isn't (exactly) the bad thing, it's the plague itself, but your thyme-based shenanigans restore 1% sanity to Yuuki...

...It starts occuring to everyone that this might actually take a while.

Dubstep Gun x2 && Spas-12 x2 && Ray Guns x2 = Dual Dubstep Shotrays 4/5

(Axe && Sword && Spear && Halberd && Dagger && Scythe && Sickle && Rifle && LMG && Pistol) || A Very Long Stick = C.K.I.X.W.S.R (Cheap King Ikea X Wooden Staff Ripoff) 4/6

((Light Rune && Dark Rune && Fire Rune && Water Rune && Earth Rune && Lightning Rune && Wind Rune) && Magic Circle && 2-slot Slot Machine) || Hand Cannon = Arcane Improbability 3/8

NEW ALCHEMIES

Nada

Supports
+2 Piono, +1 Star

Charges
Knight Time 41/50
It's Just a Game 22/50
His Mecha 42/50

1 QUEST10N WHY WALU1G1 1S S0 DANGER0US. HE'S JUST A M1N0R CHARACTER 1N THE L0N-

WA1T N0 1'M PR0BABLY G01NG T0 C0NFUSE PE0PLE.

Redstone then Time-Warps some Luigi Thyme (because Waluigi is basically an evil Luigi) into Yuuki-chan's digestive system.

Here's the answer: Waluigi, at some point, discovered his innate ability to bend the plot to a subtle degree-and by sublte we mean 'barely within the reaches of the OP Scale.' It is a facsimilie of this power that Waluigi Thyme grants to others, in addition to excellent tea. That, and this is his Brawl In The Family Incarnation boosted with his 'Psycho Wauligi' persona from a particular (fan) game, an inherently different entity from 'just' Waluigi from 'just' a long-running fangame.

You shove Luigi's favorite thyme blend down Yuuki's throat. You fail to restore Sanity in this manner, however, and instead heal her for 5,000 HP. She responds with a cheery chirp of some genuinely unintelligable 'japanese.'

I continue to sacrifice my turn for the safety of the GS, and point my McGenericscan Genericscanscope at Redman's Ridiculous Electronic Warfare, analysing Redman's Camera Glitch. Now, Val, let me do the honours. What honours? You know, the honours that we're doing, participating in the Goatstopper chargespam ring!

What. The Goatstopper chargespam ring, what do you think I'm talking about? What have we been signed up into without my permission. A bunch of spam newsletters, of course! I jest, I jest. : D

I take control of my avatar and draw a summoning circle in the air. The Lovers get summoned. I can't do describing as of the moment.

Marriage [Project Take Over the World] [5/5] (x7) [35/35] COMPLETED.
Slaughterhouse [13/30] ====== (+2 from Cyanogynist, +1 from Toast)
Shaulalesat [38/50] ========== (+3 from Alphazoid, +3 from Battlefury)

Saurite && ESP Railgun == The Unworthy (Level 20: 9/11)
Scythe && Grief Seed && Condensed Hatred && Shattered Soul Gems && Codex Mark Astarta == Witchsoul Inflictor (Level 17: 6/9)
Conglomerate's Stick Shards && ESP Railgun && The Stranger's Sword && Five_OVER Railgun == O-V-E-R-F-U-R-I (Level 17: 6/9)
+3 to Battlefury, (next up, Cyan, Toast)
[GS] The Lovers: 70,000/70,000 HP, Can not attack. Linked to: N/A. Wedlock: III Lover's Enervation: IIIII

Non-Combat: The Lovers do not attack.
Linking: Once per turn, the Lovers link to another entity. When the Lovers link to another entity, the linked entity begins to lose HP. After two turns of linking, the Lovers, and therefore myself assume control of the linked entity until the Lovers die or the entity dies. If that entity dies whilst linked, the Lovers will gain a GM-decided amount of HP from the linked entity, and a special or passive that the GM decides.

Wedlock: The linked entity is separated from the Lovers, but becomes GS as long as the Lovers live.
Lover's Enervation: The Linked entity becomes a thrall, becoming massively nerfed but permanently GS, unable to be mind controlled.

Camera Glitch: Redman cycles a 25% bonus dodge amongst all active parts of the mech. A different target is chosen every turn. It starts on the Redman itself. This does not go away upon expiration; rather, if the Redman dies, it merely stops cycling.

In the near future, but not now:
+3 from Battlefury, +1 from Cyan, +1 from Supercool.

The Lover, summoned. The OP Scale's indescribable sensations crawl over the Lovers, lowering their HP to 50,000.

As far as I know, that's only nine circles in the Advanced Superiors insignia. Nine Circles. NightKilla/Rukkus is Illuminati confirmed.
2/2
>Sukard: Using the Amethyst Flame, try to get into Yuuki-chan's mindscape, and make her sane.
The Amethyst Flame falls to the ground, creating a purple crystal cluster, which then creates a portal. Four flaming symbols float above it. The Alpha Godmodder symbol, the Red Glasses, the :3 face, and a syringe.

Let's do this. In three, two, one. You enter the portal.

You're here, accompanied with a small cute wisp covered in Amethyst Flame. You try to find any trace of either Build, Tazz, or Roxxanne. Oh, and maybe punch Shadow Roxxanne in the face while you're at it.

This wasn't a very good idea.
----
Clone Sukard pops in the Erelye pocketverse, and throws the Grue-moire to Erelye.
"One copy of CELPH-X-IXIS, please."
----
Meanwhile, LANDFALL applies a Supersonic Shockwave directly to PEACE Walker's face. Directly to PEACE Walker's face. Directly to PEACE Walker's face. Directly to PEACE Walker's face. And another one. And another one. And another one. And another one. And another one. And another one. The Curse of Repetitiveness(TM) forces LANDFALL to rev up its Gator Tooth. It throws the chainsaw into the ground, and jumps on top of it.

After a few acrobatics, LANDFALL grabs the Gator Tooth mid-air, does an acrobatic :red:ing pirrouette, and 360flipscopes PEACE Walker in half. You know that the situation is bad when the Red faces take the censor gorilla's jobs.

Sukard grabs a phone, and talks into it.
"Haruhi, I've got a good one. How about Chainsaw Good?"
----
In a nutshack: Sukard goes into Yuuki-chan's mindscape. He will probably die, or worse.
LANDFALL Supersonic Shockwaves and Gator Tooths the :red: out of PEACE Walker.
--Boosts--
+1 Piono
+1 Crystal
+1 Consumer
--Inventory--
Ircucvci (Level 10)
Aequo Animo (Level 10)
Diversity (Level 10)
Terra Shatterer (Level 11)
Grue-moire (Level 8) (?)
Face Exploder^3 (Level 5)
Concentrated Avaritine (Level 9)
Amethyst Flame (Level 10)
Magetear Droplet (Level 15)
Acras Tuner (Level 20)
Slightly Ornate Sword (Level 7)
Infinite Power (Level 13)
--Charges--
(/): 16/25
Prototype Reality Breaker Armor (Modular): 38/50
Mercenary: 15/50
--Alchemies--
Pearlwood Staff && (Faceless Bloodline && Druid Bloodline) = Infinite Power (8/8) (Level 13) (Done!)
A staff containg infinite mana that regenerates infinitely. Still doesn't have spells that it can access. However, this can be fixed by running it through the Alchemiter a few times. (this is what one of the refrances is.) Original name: Infinity Staff.
Katana (the Zodiacal Curse) && Flames of the Year of Agony = ??? (1/?)
Key creation in progress...
ALL THE REGRETS && ALL OF THEM && MORE REGRETS THAN VRISKA AND IRE COMBINED && K E K || Sword = sord... (5/6) (Level 0)
ALCHEMY SLOT LOCKED. THANK YOU FOR BUYING PARASOCKS.
Family Heirloom Necklace && Essence of Problem Sleuth Weapon Transformations || Fear No Anvil && Pop-a-matic Vrillyhoo Hammer && Thor's Hammer (Ranged) && Thor's Hammer (Melee) && Thor's Hammer (Magic) && Telescopic Sassacrusher && Wrinklegorillaer = Dormant Hammer (7/11) (Level 20)
An empowering necklace with a blue gem that can transform into a powerful hammer, and vice versa. Doesn't seem to be at full power. Yes, the color is necessary. Refrance to the Thorium Mod.

You poor, insane, mad sod. Wait, no, I cannot actually say that. Your designated balls stat is clearly beyond all reckoning, sitting at Divinium-Rank. You go inside the mind to personally purge the Anime girl induced madness. Such is your balls stat, combined with your madness, that before you enter, you are gifted with the blessed presence of the greatest saint of the last Crusade against the Anime Girl Plague; the Nonsapient God of Flamethrowers in Flamethrower Form.

Saint The Nonsapient God of Flamethrowers in Flamethrower Form, Champion of Holy Cleansing Fire (Level 10): Taking the form of the unfathomably awesome combination of a regular Flamethrower, a Backburner, a Degreaser, a Phlogisnator, and a flamethrower that is actually really long-range for a change, this is the absolute pinnacle of fiery perfection, said to come under the bearer of the Curse of the Red Flame on the most dire hours of a world of Australium and Gravel, as well as for anyone daring enough against the Anime Girl Plague to deserve its holy might. Its wielder was transformed in the final battle to secure the world of Anime Girl Plague, but before he was fully consumed, he tossed this flamethrower to the other side, to finish the job. This flamethrower is forevermore complemented as a hero.

This Flamethrower works admirably well as a flamethrower in its own right for these qualities alone, and burns the 'unclean' extremely well (what 'unclean' means in context can vary). However, a secret third fire mode activates a powerful summoning of this God's followers, the Union of the Church of Pyromania, headed by the Legion of Pyronus, Castle Defenders and Fashion Consultants. They will whip out this flamethrower's lesser brethren, and proceed to cleanse the world of whatever its wielder would desire.

In any case, you enter the Mindscape of Yuuki-Chan. You arrive on a mercifully normal platform, but the mercy stops there.

You look up, clutching the Flamethrower God, and shudder. You see that Yuuki's Mind is basically made up of the three Mindscapes, all connected by some disgusting substance the color of pale skin. This substance morphs until it loosely resembles a Japanese High School at the center, undobtably what you want to burn. Lesser blobs of this madness float about erratically or are lodged into the other three's mindscapes. You notice various local memories attempting to beat back a legion of Anime Girls. It appears that the memories cannot directly get infected after first contact, and it also appears that such an infection is non-permanent, merely rending the memories dorment. You are very fortunate that the rules work differently in the Mindscape, it seems.

You are greeted by nothing and no-one, immediately. Nothing has noticed you, but you do notice that of the three mindscapes, you believe you have started in Roxxanne's, by the still-visible main structure of a floating island, a neon-pink city of water and light upon it. You look below where it is floating, and find...

... No kind way of putting it. You find a bloody field of rotting skeletons. 'Corpses' would be too kind; the flesh on these things is barely intact and the skeletons themselves are almost plainly visible. They clutch onto many things dearly; almost all of them are weapons, though looking closely, you can see several skeletons clutching other skeletons as well. One of those cluthced skeletons is remarkably small. In fact, you see a remarkably large amount of oddly small skeletons that clearly aren't small for genetic defects... And on that note, other skeletons, of different beings, clearly not human. Most you cannot recognize. A few are massive. The worst part, however, is that you do not see where this ends in Roxxanne's mindscape. It just keeps going on.

I believe it was pre-established that Roxxanne was in fact Stan. I am not entirely pleased, but very unsurprising, to find out that this wasn't as much of an exaggeration as I had previously believed.

I will tell you what is going on in the EoTB, before you combat anything. You will have time to prepare.

"Stop looking at it! I know you are!" A voice calls out-from everywhere around you, like a torrent. You have a bad feeling that this entity was the same entity that had permitted the use of FULL+STOP earlier, Shdaow Roxxanne. To your dismay, she has not been neutralized. "... If you are here, would you kindly help us, mister Sukard, instead of just staring at that ugly thing? The plague must be dealt with. The combination of mindscapes rends it impossible to handle, but if our mindscape is freed from the conglomerate, we could take control. The other two aren't strong enough with our dominance in fusing together like this-though I figure a separation strong enough to let us take control properly would result in them restoring consciousness as well. WE merely need to get rid of enough to take back this place. Any destruction of the plague helps. We have no intention to harm you, Sukard, especially in your position- please, won't you help us?"

Well. I would suggest that you take into account any action she takes and make sure you read into it. Shadow selves are extremely hard to get around, any information you could recieve may help Roxxanne. A reminder; barring killing Roxxanne herself, her Shadow Self will remain alive no matter what you do.

It will only take a few jumps to get onto Roxxanne's Mindscape proper, rather than this lowly floating chunk of rock. From there, the tallness of the skyscrapers at the center would take you straight up to the glob of Anime substance you take as the Mindscape of 'Yuuki,' which must be destroyed.

Due to adventuring within the Mindscape of Roxxanne, your Mech goes with you. You cannot interact with the outside world until this is over. Your wisp informs you that due to the mental warfare combined with pre-existing seals (presumably to keep Shadow Roxxanne out and only doing so as a side effect), you may only get two more Players to come and aid you here, and your mechs will automatically come too, if any, though they are not going to be useful If anything happens, it will be on you to fix it.

Brace yourself for the dreaded might that is a Chaos-Like.

Action 1/2

Flight of the Concheror: 3/10

I +Assist @Hezetor .

I command my Shock Trooper to prioritize denying the influences of Yuuki-chan over attacking and to fire on her with its Volt Pistol.

The Blitzkrieg and its drones resume their previous targets, while my drones open fire on the Peace Walker.

I dunno, the Godmodder Slayer side sounds pretty appealing at this point.

@Tazz
Was my Mech (along with the Shock Trooper's) destroyed or did it just not appear?
You're definitely right about this update.

Hey, Big L, ready for Round 2?

I use magic to summon a lesser simulacrum of Sans, who waves to Big L! It's a fierce moment, as both are the final bosses of their respected games and among the most difficult ones. However, Big Lincoln's stare causes Sans to give a gaze of horror as he shrivels into Monster Dust. This is because miss and dodge chances are actually calculated in Lisa, so Big Lincoln slays the fragile Sans with a glance! However, Big Lincoln did miss me swiftly approaching behind me and using Behead with my Relic Blade/Plasma Blade (or if my mech is destroyed, my Sky Edge), using his distraction to score a cunning strike for maximum damage!

If you think this is power play, I just charge Big Lincoln with my suit-mounted Relic Blade/Plasma Blade (or if my mech is destroyed, my Sky Edge) and perform a wide, sweeping, horizontal swing at his throat!

Uber (Shielder's Salvation): 1/10 [IIIIIIIIII]
Contrrol: 99/100

You did not repost when I asked you for it, ergo not reproviding the mech stat block that was required nor the mech statpost (again), meeting no criteria to summoning a mech. A shame, though the Shock Trooper's passives ought to make it hold its own.

You uselessly order the Shock Trooper to fire upon Yuuki-Chan. It will do as you say, however stupid. Meanwhile, you stab Big Lincoln in the back. While this is not a power play, this nevertheless only does 12,000 damage because Big Lincoln does not care for your backstabs any more than your headstabs, frontstabs, sidestabs, neckstabs, heartstabs, or any other variety of stab, or for that matter any other type of murdering, any more so than any other.

PEACE Walker staggers backwards, roaring in anger at the massive damage it suddenly took over the course of like 1 round of attacks. It pauses, adjusting it's stance to prepare itself, then cracking one fist of steel and pile bunkers, then slowly, it turns to UserZero and rumbles something to her. While everyone else on the battlefield bar none would just hear the mech rumbling, UserZero herself would hear something quite different...

"UH MISS USERZERO DO I REALLY HAVE TO KEEP GUARDING THIS EGG MECH THING HE'S NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE AND HALF MY GORILLAING HEALTH BAR IS GONE AND I'D PREFER NOT BEING DEAD OVER BEING DEAD..."

If UserZero allows it to, PEACE Walker then quits guarding flumpty, but given that she's probably just gonna have it stay in place, it probably won't, and instead would just make a disappointed rumbling sound. It knows damn well that it won't last long against the constant barrage... thus, the scraps of intelligence inside it piece together a plan.

It knows it'll likely die. So, when it inevitably does so, better give everything hell... Slowly, it strides across the battlefield, reaching back and somehow unhooking a colossal sword from it's back, which happens to also be made out of pile bunkers. Don't question it. It's still very slow, even as it finally gets near what it wanted to get near. Now it's staring down at the anime girl trio. Yuuki, EXE 0.1.2, and Visco. It stares, and stares, and stares.

And then it reaches out to grab one of them. If one of the duo of EXE 0.1.2 or Visco has died, the living one end up being grabbed. If not, probably Visco. If both dead, Yuuki herself. PEACE Walker then stares, internally verifies that UserZero ordered it to both maintain the threat and kill each and every anime girl it saw... it proceeds to eat whichever anime girl it picked up without leaving even a trace, pause for a second, then the sound of various types of machinery activating can be heard from inside it as whichever anime girl it just ate is utterly shredded into powder. The mech then pauses.

It rumbles something about anime girls tasting awful and proceeds to spit out a fine spray of powder, which is promptly picked up by the wind and carried across the battlefield. Y'all should probably try to not be caught in the cloud. It might still have conversion properties. With the level of exposure PEACE Walker just subjected itself to, it pretty much just guaranteed itself a stack of plague. One does not simply eat a carrier of AGP and not get infected.

Still got a spare action? Well then. It decides to amble back to the PZ area of the battlefield, pauses, and then searches itself internally for something to help heal the sheer damage it received last turn, however slightly. After all, it PROBABLY has something in there that's helpful... Of course if self-healing somehow doesn't take up an action then it also decides to pimpslap whoever dealt the most damage to it in a single go this turn. Like, really hard.

Meanwhile, elsewhere.

"...Interesting. Let me guess... you're wanting me to go down there and make sure Operative Walker can handle the situation, don't you?"
"Yep."
"Alright then. Just let me get ready for deployment."
"Alright then. T-minus 1 minute or so. Oh, by the way, wasn't sure if I should tell ya this. We haven't got any recall function working at the moment, so, once ya go through, it might be a bit difficult for you to come back. Knowing that you've been though something probably kind of similar before... You sure ya still wanna head on into that warzone?"
"...Of course. I can handle myself fine out there. After all I've been through, from earth to now... I'll take it from here."
"Well, alright then. Hey, just in case you die out there and don't get to return here again... well... you've done good, kid. Metaphorically and literally."
"Thank you."

Elsewhere, on board a ship parked somewhat distant from the warzone and the strifes, someone partly machine and partly human (as much as he denied it) slowly walked to the hangar bay door of the ship, waited for it to open, closed his eyes, and took a leap, knowing that he might not ever be able to go back on his decision.

The First Operative: 6/50 (+5 from UserZero)

You deal 20,000 + 20,000 damage to Visco in a single shot, barfing up a cloud of Anime Girl Plague at the Gottestoter side. Unimaginably, Visco reforms, but not before the cloud infects Crusher's Autocannon Drone 1 with 1 stack, and yourself with 2.

You then prepare an automatic healing process, basically the REC bonus on drugs. Any healing sent towards you will be multiplied fivefold, your regen will also be multiplied this turn, and you also double your dodge chance by the EoTB start.

Action
I replace all of That Man With The Lightblub's Lightblubs with highly energy inefficient ones that take 901^901 years of a nuclear power plant running to power for one second. But before i do that, i smash one of his Light Blubs with Xolotl [16]. I then proceed to throw him in front of a bunch of environmentalists, who, offended by the massive energy consumption of his lightbulbs, throw him into a massive recyling machine.

This somehow ends in his molten remains ending up on PEACE Walker.

Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/WnYv5NKH

Entity Commands:
Mech: Plasma Rifle and Autocannon PEACE Walker! Twice!
Throne 2's drones: Dogpile PEACE Walker.
My drones: EMP Grenade Eye, or PEACE Walker!

Genesis Dog: rip a large part of my posts.
32/50 3+ from consumer
3/25
3/40
3+ to consumer of all

You crit, smashing a total of 4 Lightbulbs and dealing a total of 2 * (15,000 + 10,000 + 5,000) + 15,000 + 10,000 = 65,000 damage to PEACE Walker. That was absolutely monstrous.

((super fire orb)) AND zero point magic generator 4/11
Navitas Nox AND energy condenser 5/8
Arctoae AND energy condenser 4/8

34/50 for Heheheh
33/50 for elemental coalescence (+1 from pricey, 2 from joeBOB, 1 from revan, 2 from cyan, 3 from crusher, 1 from darkside)
1/5 for Project Take Over the World
+2 to revan's joint charge with me, +1 to crusher

And now we shall begin story time...
Our story shall be about the distant future of mankind... or, at least...
One distant future of mankind...

attack in progress...

Or is it?
You see, instead of typing out a big, giant story, I decided to instead leave PEACE Walker hanging for three days and not actually work on the silly thing because I've been busy with more important things.
And it WILL be finished, oh it will be...
But PEACE Walker won't ever get to see it,
Because you see, my friends, a story unrelated to DTG doesn't really grant anyone any sort of bonuses, now does it? Sure it's creative, but it wasn't made for that purpose, and is indeed quite a cheap way to get an attack.
PEACE Walker is so angry at this development that he doesn't notice I'm tacking on even more damage to this by stabbing him with my first plasma blade.

And then I hit him with a double whammy, because I DO have a DTG related story,
One that I made a little while ago, but didn't put in my attack because I figured "Eh", but now... seeing the raw unbridled power of twinbuilder's monstrosity...
I give to you the story of The Fire...
And because I'm a salty sonuvagun he takes damage not as if he were there (because that's too lazy! You write a story for some other purpose and then tack it onto your attack and say "Finished"? Bah! Kids these days...)
Instead the campfire drops on him.
Now, funny thing, in order to keep a campfire going for an indefinite amount of time out in the Void, it's gotta be made of pretty long-lasting stuff. That means lots of chemical energy.
That also means that if I detonate it, it detonates HARD
Very hard.
The entire thing explodes with such massive force that the story itself rips open, and the figures within it pour out into the Battlefield to launch their a-ttaack...
Um... three of the figures and a cardboard cut out of the Beggar pour out into the Battlefield.
The shadowy figure looks around, curses a couple of times, and immediately cuts a hole in the air and leaves again.
Well, um...
Uh, at least I still have two of them, right?
No, wait, I have none of them.
Nobody decided to stick around.
Well that sucks.
I take the story itself, stitch it back together, and then drop the resulting wall of text on the Battlefield, creating a massive bomb of letters that smashes everything with my pure verbosity and long-windedness, combined with a bit of salt that twin's the only who's thought to use supplementary material in this manner.
And yes, this another melee attack fueled by the pure hilarity that is "Mech Weaponry"

All extra damage applies directly to Grunkfuss's Mech

((Shoot, I guess making all this bonus material being capable of being used in attacks HAS always been a thing. I'm definitely going to take advantage of that whenever I do additional stuff from now on.))

Entity actions:
Since I forgot to give my drone orders, go screw with Uzi's drones again little dude. Thanks.

7,500 + 7,500 + 10,000 + 10,000 + 200,000 damage, for a total of 235,000 damage, to PEACE Walker.

It's still not dead.

=Post (1/2)=
(20 / 20) Booster Ring (+2, Star) -> EXECUTE.

(35 / 50) Lightswitch Rave (+1, Star)
(4 / 50) NaClestial Impact
+3, Star

=???=
Meanwhile, in a still observing from a house not-too-far from the field...

ut: What the gorilla?
ga: Language, Xavier!
ut: Ah, sorry.
ut: It's just that I have absolutely no idea what's going on anymore.

ga: Well, your AI decided that it wanted to become a schoolgirl, with really pretty wings...
ut: You didn't need to answer that.

ut: This is all really fascinating...
ut: All of the data I've gathered; it holds true promise!
ut: This thing, with proper modifications, could be many, many things!
ut: A powerful AI for a computer game. A tactical, learning military AI. A virtual assistant. Profit.
ut: A friend...?
ga: I'll be honest, I don't think it can be any of those things...
ga: After all, didn't you get the name of it's mech?
ga: It's scaring me...

ut: Yes, yes, I'm well aware of the mecha name.

ut: But I was expecting it; we- well, I violated it's code a little.
ut: I was expecting some sort of negative response. Just not one this strong.
ga: You expected it, and you kept going!?
ut: Yes. Yes I did.

ga: That's insane! You could get hurt, maimed; even killed if things go badly...
ga: You saw what the original did to your old computer; it freaking exploded!

ut: Things have changed now, Chloe. Notably, this one functioned for quite some time before destabilizing!

ut: As long as it's involved in the Godmodding War, the "Sleuth" inside of it won't destabilize as violently, too.
ut: Besides, you'll protect me, right?
ga: Forever and ever, Xavier!
ga: Just... be careful!

ut: Anyway, I suppose I'll get started on Attempt 3.

ut: Ready my station, if you'd please.
ga: Certainly!

=Execute=
...Another Booster Ring warps in from who-knows where! Like the others, it has 200,000 HP, and does absolutely nothing.
I mean, that's what'd I say, if they all weren't moving into position over the battlefield.

Once all the Booster Rings are in position over the battlefield, a blue field projects itself from the outer rim of the booster ring, creating a circle of launching energy. It seems that something's going to utilize these boosters soon-

Over the battlefield looms a planet, made entirely of salt. Apparently, it was created quite some time ago. Failure to destroy the rings before the Elemental Planet of Salt impacts the battlefield (the time remaining shown in the charge NaClestial Impact) may potentially result in absolutely massive damage. Then again, even if you do destroy the rings, the planet will still hit hard; just not nearly as hard. Every ring will add a twenty-post charge's worth of damage to NaClestial Impact, so it might help to go and bop some rings.

=Focused Action=
The Sleuth jumps into his wondrous shotgun-bird-thing. He proceeds to illegally install a car horn on the mech, and honks it as it takes off. The Sleuth proceeds to activate the PWR-Overclock, and the Boomstick Birdie proceeds to zoom off into infinity. Like seriously; it's really fast.

The Boomstick Birdie zooms right over the Peace Walker. The Sleuth recalls almost killing another chap called Walker; that was fun. And by fun, he means "triggering as all hell i could've gotten a spoil aaaaa". Suddenly, the rather massive engines on the Boomstick Birdie flare up, a wake of salt pouring out of the engines!

The Boomstick Birdie proceeds to smash the sound barrier, and zips around the battlefield. The Sleuth somehow manages to attach a tow cable to the Peace Walker mid-flight, the sheer speed and engine power of the Birdie allowing him to drag it along with him! He flies straight up into the air, the power of salt allowing the tow cable to stay together! Once at a good altitude, he rotates his direction 180 degrees! The Peace Walker is flung downwards by this sudden change, still hung by the cable!

The Sleuth then removes the Tow cable, leaving the Peace Walker in freefall! He then proceeds to land on the falling mecha, and unloads round after round from the Boomstick Birdie's trademark boomsticks into the mecha! The Sleuth jets away moments before the Peace Walker leaves a crater in the battlefield, showering the mech in salt.

To add insult to injury, the Sleuth's array of drones proceed to vomit EMP rounds onto the mech, while it resides in the hole.

A focused 40,000 + 40,000 + 40,000 + 60,000 damage to PEACE Walker, for an insane total of 180,000! You take 17,000 damage and double the next penalty for using the overclock. Your drones will do as you say.

You suddenly realize that had you used Overload to double ammunition costs you could have killed PEACE Walker. I shall presume you shall don a saltshaker avatar again soon enough. Because I like Chaos, +10 to NaClestial Impact.

You heard the man-destroy the Booster Rings and stop NaClestial Impact from being beyond your reckoning.

Just as the above-listed conversation is over, EXE (coincidentally) decides to remember this Xavier figure, though probably not in the right context. Smiling like a complete idiot, she proceeds to stick her hand into herself, and Xavier is-well, for this moment, I shall hope that he wasn't literally right in front of the computer, as EXE's hand reached out of the screen. Like, nothing farther out than her wrist, unfortunately, leaving her hopelessly grasping, but it was still creepy as hell considering the screen was completely glitched and the hand itself was also completely glitched.

The two can barely hear her shout incomprehensible 'japanese' from the other side of the screen.

I would consider this a valid time to scream obscenities at the top of your voice, uncensored even. Red's glorious face shall protect you if all else fails.

Alchemies
(Sonus Essentia Singularity && EAS Tones Machine && Essence of SCP-219) && Empty White Stained Glass Wand Focus = Wand Focus: Deafening Tones (Level ?, 2/?)
Wand Focus: Deafening Tones: A wand focus made of fogged white stained glass. Upon usage, it produces deafening EAS Tones that can cause instant collapse of objects as determined by the wielder.

(Iridium Ingot (Gregtech) && Enderium Ingot (Thermal Expansion) && Voidmetal Ingot (Thaumcraft 4) && Unstable Ingot (Extra Utilities) && Concentrated Avaritine) || Iron Wand Cap = Orichalcum Wand Cap (Lv. 15, 8/8)
Orichalcum Wand Cap: A wand cap crafted of a peculiar neon blue metal. Forged from the existential kiln of the corpse of an ichorium Wither, slain in the risk of rain, at the hand of an amethyst sorcerer. Upon application to a wand core, orichalcum wand caps bend and twist the fabric of spacetime, to create the most direct link to Nihil Parva itself upon the tips of the wand. Thusly, the most refined channeler of vis possible in creation itself serves its purpose.

(Adaminite Ingot (Thaumic Additions) && Manyullyn Ingot (Tinkers' Construct) && Dreadium Ingot (Abyssalcraft) && Ichorium Ingot (Thaumic Tinkerer) && Concentrated Avaritine) || Greatwood Wand Core = Cosmic Neutronium Wand Core (Lv. 15, 8/8)
Cosmic Neutronium Wand Core: A dull gray rod covered in artisanal ichor runes. Forged from the kiln of an amethyst mage-slain ichorium Wither, the cosmic neutronium wand core is filled with pure compacted magetear, serving as the finest and most boundless wand core that shall ever exist within this reality. For all intents and purposes, your wand is a node, when its core is forged of cosmic neutronium. Use it wisely.

Magical Anime Girl Golem && Gynoid Robot Chassis && (Empty Interlocking Cubic Module && 2³ Spatial Storage = Cubic Spatial Storage Module) = CSC M-2223 (Level ?, 1/?)
CSC M-2223: A sentient robot anime girl with storage for 64,000 (40 on a side) modules. Not infected with the Anime Girl Plague.

Empty Interlocking Cubic Module && Essentia Singularity && Tinker Tank Controller = Cubic Essentia Tank Module (Level ?, 1/?)
Stores 524288 essentia in any combination. Basically your go-to stop for essentia storage.

Charges
Project M17-Creation (7/50)
Project M14-MRU Sanity (25/25)
Project M16-Destruction (8/50)
+3 to gladiusAssailant.

Elements
4x O

Action [Element: Sulfur (S, Z=16)]

I unleash Project M14-MRU Sanity. No flashy graphics this time, just tossing it out.

I pull out the Cosmic Neutronium Wand Core and the Orichalcum Wand Cap, placing two caps onto the wand core. Their powers are not yet fully powered, but that will do. I then place an MRU Sanity wand focus on the top of my wand, modified to bring sanity to others, and channel it at EXE 0.1.2. It phases through the wall.

Meanwhile, an absolutely plus-size collection of purifying bath salts and sanitizing soap appear out of thin air, controlled not by me or the wand but of their own volition, cleaning EXE 0.1.2's mind and giving her sanity.

I then pull out a single potion, a Brew of Sane Thoughts, and toss it at EXE 0.1.2.

Immediately, her mind is cleansed.

If EXE 0.1.2 is dead, I do not expend the charge.

Entity Action
MX-220 'Gold' will attack Deer Teeth with its Autocannon.
MX-221 'Bacon' will also attack Deer Teeth with its Metro Special.

The CSC MX-20 itself will attack Deer Teeth with its Autocannon from above.

You restore 60% Sanity to EXE in a Focused Action. Despite the fact that her initial self was basically a different kind of lunatic and ergo little has changed since except perception, she seems remarkably more lucid. You do not have any idea how she will act upon being sane... Mostly for lack of precedent.

Your drones and your mech armor will do as you say.

Everyone stops you from making the 1st new alchemy out of severe paranoia. Perhaps, now is just not the best time.

Empty Interlocking Cubic Module && Essentia Singularity && Tinker Tank Controller = Cubic Essentia Tank Module (Level 5, 1/6).

As Hezetor breaks ЦЕЛПХ-Х-ИХИС an unquenchable orchid fire come out of it, he quickly conjures a block of netherrack and lets the fire feed on the block as he modifies his eyes to properly read the secrets contained within the flame, seeing how this will take some time prefers to teleport both the flame and his fuel away from undesired eyes, the inside of his Mech is not exactly the best place to read this kind of stuff after all.

During the previus Eotb inside SFS^3.

In a moment half of the light inside the Control Room of SFS^3 turn red while a robot voice announces the problem inside Hezetor's mind: WARNING, intrinsic warping filed detected,let me see that.
As a few screens turn to see Haruhi the audio captures the Captain calling her by name.
Scale of power?, out of bounds, as usual I need to analyse that myself.
As he thinks that to himself Hezetor activates a few spells and modifies the structure of his eye to see correctly the power scale of Haruhi.
That's... Multi-Universe reality warping powers, a walking self-conscious abomination of reality manipulation and... powers from Tvtropes, a Goddess of the Main House, right here. RIGHT NOW. Must be min-
He thought process is interrupted again by the sudden appearance of Yuuki-chan, as the computer announces another problem.
WARNING, plague and multiple vessels of unbound powers detected in a single entity, What? .
A few monitors switch to see the abomination that is Yuuki-chan. While UserZero describes her Hezetor's eyes narrows unbelieving what he is seeing, the exact same moment UserZero exclaims that such a vile creature is "Perfect" Hezetor's eyes are wide open and show for a moment an orange light as he declares: "MINE".
"MINE MINE MINE MINE".
After saying this inside the SFS^3 with all communications devices off he thinks for himself.
Powers from the red and green sun, Thyme, Godmodding, that other creature that was stan or something... plague.
"..."

His eyes shine of orange as he twists on his throne barely capable of containing himself from jumping on both vessels of powers as he sees them.
His mind now envelops on itself, incapable of controlling himself of the unprecedented amount of powers appearing all at the same time.

Absorb
Consume
Take all
I want all
Make her one with us
Outside plot and all that there is
Take all Godmodding
True and false
All mine
Devour
Expand
Seek more
I can be
More of what we are
Infinite possibilities

As below so above and beyond I will become
Infinite possibilities
Warp all reality
Goddes of tropes

Over-thinking, ahhhagg, stop (me), stop (us).
Stop stop, calm down, I need to stop.
I need a plan.
According to the laws of this place I can't absorb Haruhi, as she has no HP hence I can't kill her, fantastic, I get the chance to meet such a creature outside her Pantheon and I can't do anything about that, so the only option is to gather her powers in her own universe, as I don't want to fight most of the Tv Tropes Pantheon... for now at least.
About that aberration... I suppose killing her and the entities the she infected is the quickest way to gather pieces of their essence.

As Hezetor recollects his thoughts the SFS^3 attacks Visco, let's consider that the splash damage goes to EXE and Yuuki, using Rocket Pods, Plasma Rifle and Gator Tooth in every single attack that the mech can do, theoretically speaking this means that it used its resources for all 3 attacks.
Then an avatar on the battlefield pulls out the basic Library of Babel simulator, the very stupid simulator that contains all possible text ever written, as the hexagon shines a myriad of sequences of letters comes out as a flood of random pieces of text completely covers Visco.

21/50 +2 from Revan, +3 from Ninjatwist

8/50

3/50

Charge bank: +7 (tazz) +8 (Toast, Talist, Pricey), 2 (RRevenant)

I assist RRevenant 3 times.

Preview: Termination || (Orb of Spacetime Manipulation && Module of Total Manipulation && Red Sun Module) = ?

Termination || (Orb of Spacetime Manipulation && Module of Total Manipulation && Red Sun Module) = The Defination (Level 25: 1/13)

The Definition: People often say that the most influential beings in fiction define existence with a knife. This is the knife they do it with. With the ability to finely manipulate any structure within a considerable distance and backed by the infinite fury of the Red Sun and the endless preservation of the knife that is Termination, this weapon is beyond merely doing anything, but also being able to persist in doing anything, beyond even the bounds of mortality. Go, ye hero, and create thy kingdom, carve it into existence.

5,000 + 15,000 + 5,000 + 10,000 damage to Visco, and 4,000 + 6,000 damage to both Yuuki and EXE, the former of the duo totally no-selling it due to AC. Coincidentally, those latter two also smack on two stacks of Plague to your Mech. I would be far more cautious in attacking them in the future, suddenly having your Mech get converted is not ideal.

Charges
Plan B 26/50
Plan F 3/50
+1 Piono Revenant Consumer
Action:
Shadowtrap slashes Peacewalker with its plasma blade and uses double action to fire its plasma bow at Peacewalker
Alchemies:
Memory of Zamasu && Soul = Zamasu's Soul 2/??
Super Computer && Microchip = Super Microchip 2/??
Strong Pillar && Essence of Control = Essence of Stability 2/??

3,500 + 10,000 damage to PEACE Walker. You're being so uncreative by just spamming the weapons your damage is starting to be tolled upon. Your crit again fails to proc.

Flying Mega-Propaganda Loudspeaker: 7/50 (I'm still GS)
Crawling Cabbage Monster: 7/50
Crawler Of Crawl: 7/50
New Alchemies:

SMG && Blade Edge && "Shadow The Hedgehog" disc box && Liquid Shadow= Edge Gun (Level 7: 2/4)
I'M BACK!...And I don't know what's going on since Page 6 or so, apart from something about power suits...
The, I remember... I have to prevent the mess that will happen if either Godmodder lives, and that I made Uzi let herself get hurt by threatening her to side with her and be worse than useless...I also found something about this probabily feeling like somehting about groundhogs and loops, but I'm not really sure...
Anyways, I was somehow sent to a paralell dimension for some weird reason (It involved a Null Driver, a DeLorean, the Enragement Child, some TVs, and 42), which has given me some insights on how to get infinite power. Then again, I doubt it's a good idea. It always has a horrible catch...
Apart from that, I proceed to question if the possible loop could be avoided by killing Richard before he goes Omega Plus, which would probabily break the rest of the scenario... Then again, his health seems to indicate that he'll likely die before, so I might as well figure out how to break the loop...I could make a time machine and kill them both before they become Godmodders, but that might get even worse... Anyways, I proceed to think how I'm supposed to deal with Flumpty Bumpty's Mecha of Horror, the Adamantium Atrocity.
YES! I just need to apply enough bizarreness and dakka. The issue is that I can't achieve enough dakka: The mathematical formula is: Lim (t=0) X/t and t is time, while X is "Bullets fired", which leads to it becoming asynthotic...Probabily I could ramble about maths to bore it to near-death. For example, I guess I'll have to figure out the derivative of it's trajectories in order to fire weapons through the corresponding tangentials and lead the target more easily, which should distribute the dakka in various parts. Another issue would be that I just ran out of maths-related rambling. Then again, I could just take this antique anti-tank rifle (The first one, in fact) and fire it at Birthday Boy Blam’s Blast-tastic Missile Launcher Station.
Now, I turn my eyes towards PEACE Walker. I proceed to just plain climb it with a grappling hook in order to sabotage it (And hopefully hack it).

PEACE Walker intercepts the Antique Anti-Tank Rifle, for 30,000 damage. You fail to hack PEACE Walker for an extreme lack of hacking tools.

He still isn't dead.

Action 1/2

Flight of the Concheror: 4/10

I +Assist @Hezetor .

Also, was my Mech (along with the Shock Trooper's) destroyed or did it just not appear?

Hey, look who's here! It's MY turn to take control of the host body now.
Ugh, not you again! You're so unimportant that I don't think you even have a permanent name.
You don't need a name to cause more harm to things.
You do need a name for that so that they can pin it on someone. I'm going to call you Assailant, since that's all you're good for.
Thank you.
I guess I'd better call myself Tactician, to contrast with this maniac.
I take that as a compliment. I can't bother being in the same body as someone as indecisive as yourself.

As for my action, I disengage from Big L, charge at the PEACE Walker, jump up to gain leverage on my strike, and perform a downward cleave with the strongest melee weapon I have at my disposal.

Uber (Shielder's Salvation): 1/10 [IIIIIIIIII]
Contrrol: 100/100

This would have worked, without doubt...

Wait.. I can summon entities... including minecart with command block. I summon that and put /gamemode 1 @p in it and activate it with redstone. Yay loopholes.

UserZero hijacks your summon of this cart, though it doesn't do much immediately since basically everything is already in Creative Mode, for all due intents and purposes. She puts in a new code for a variety of new attacks in place. Command Minecart summoned and 'brainwashed.'

You can, but if you charge up your actions, then your summons are more likely to succeed.

...But then you did this. Oh, look. A non-nulled Nullpost. It appears to supplant your second post due to previously-noted GM distastes to not nulling your nullposts.

I activate Levitator Enforecer while SFS^3 will start to protect/shield Zerisek from this EOTB.
The only drone that I control will attack Visco or EXE 0.1.2.
SFS^3 will attack again Visco, as usual let's say that the splash damage goes on AGP entities, using all of its 3 attack and activating Rocket Pods, Plasma Rifle and Gator Tooth every time it is possible, if one of the weapons needs to recharge SFS^3 will do so if this does not mean that it doesn't attack this turn.

25/50 +3 from Ninjatwist

9/50

4/50

Preview: The Power Glove || (Module of Total Manipulation && Orb of Space-Time Manipulation) = ?

Preview: The Power Glove || (Module of Total Manipulation && Orb of Space-Time Manipulation && Concentrated Reality Magics) = ??

You fail to activate Levitator Enforcer as you have not mentioned who you use it on. Levitator Enforcer is *casted.* Your drone will do as you say. You cannot protect Zerisek effectively while you are Sieged. It is rather hard, considering you are an immobile mound attempting to protect against mobile targets.

5,000 + 15,000 + 13,000 damage to Visco. The Plague stack rolls positive. I believe that this is the part where I press F to pay respects to your Mech as it irrevocably transforms. On the flipside, Visco is dead as well.

For the sake of your sanity, you are ejected instantly while the Mech is irrevocably forced to transform.

@5tr4: Thing is, we're all so powerful, it's effectively like everyone is in creative mode already. Creative mode =/= unkillable, after all. Plus, the power of actions tend to be based off their creativity and effort rather than how effective they actually would be. Thus, a nuke and a bendy straw can deal the same amount of damage.

Adventurer Class. Put into a URL to preserve that rare resource known as Tazz sanity. ... Heh. Can Yukki-chan get a sanity boost for this? I am appealing to Tazz's former nature by trying to make things easier.

Class Tracking:

Attitude: MIND
Tokens: (7, 2, 7) (+3 fame from finishing alchemy)
Total Tokens (13, 10, 13)

Commands:
Zerisk: With Friends Like These

Mikoto:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h5tJ5Beb4tvl5H0WfiTTWmxQ_1hUAUWMyQWFJQCtm4I/edit?usp=sharing

> Uh... here's where Mikoto starts to get crazy. Concentrate... three times. Apparently Mech double action allows Mikoto to take two of his own actions, then because I'm in a MIND mood, he gets another free concentrate that doesn't heal. So... Gain 12 Concentration and 30,000 normal HP. ... I did not think the mech double action allowed that.

Due to the threat of anime, Gail purchases the Scribe's Workshop glyph and uses it to lock off all three currently empty rooms. I really don't think this should work this way, but fine.

Mikoto makes no purchases.

State at End of Turn:
Mikoto: 90,000/120,000 HP. 140,000/140,000 True HP. Concentration: 24/45. Rooms: Watsonian Glass Nightmare Guardians (24,000/24,000 HP)>Vitals Targeting Darkfire Surge with a Subconscious Dark duct taped to it (don't ask me how that works. 31,000/31,000 HP)>LOCKED>LOCKED>LOCKED. Fabric Strength: 2/7, VULNERABLE NEXT TURN. M-MURDER: III Gail: 40,000/40,000 HP. Favor: 2. Wrath: 0

Gains 4 C and 2 N per turn baseline. Gain 3 N, -1 W, 5,000 Gail HP and 2,500 True HP per turn from Scribe's Workshop. Gain 1N if Gail ends the turn at full HP.

(I realized I mis-calculated the defense values. (the glass pressure plate doesn't give a debuff while on defense) They should be slightly less. Let me update that.)

Current defenses: 62% for first attack, 57% for second, 52% for third, 48% for fourth onwards for non-debuffed attackers
If the attacker has a debuff, 55% for first attack, 51% for second, 47% for third, 43% for fourth onwards.
Sources: 3% (glass) + 8% (times however many attacks he's already taken. nightmare guardians) + 3% (Watsonian) + ----> + 21% * 1.3 (Subconscious Dark, 3 empty rooms. Boosted by Vitals Targeting) + 7% * 1.3 (Darkfire Lance. Boosted by Vitals Targeting)

(Note. A value of 55% means he only takes 55% normal damage from attacks against his True HP.)

Purchased thingies:
Subconscious Dark (part. It's one of the things I added during the turn delay)

Glyph of Focus (+1 C per turn, +5 maximum C)

Mech action: Drones, use 1 Freon Blaster on PEACE Walker. If that misses, the other Freon Blaster drone also shoots PEACE Walker. Otherwise, shoot the Boogymaster. The two sound cannon drones shoot at EXE 0.1.2 and Yukki-Chan. If we can get them to miss their attacks, that's better for all of us. Then, (because this is going to be happening in the EOTB), Mech-oto uses another Dragon's Breath on PEACE Walker and uses Power Transfer to send 50,000 HP to Kindred Spirits. This way, I can keep my dodge up at 25%.

Nice chat with Richard

((I realize now that it was a bad idea to assume Richard would be particularly logical, so I shouldn’t have spoken to him with a character who is technically neutral.))

((There would be Mikoto’s reaction to Roxxanne here, but it’s kinda irrelevant now. I’ll just say that he becomes acutely thankful of the few centimeter thick mesh weaving separating him from Roxxanne.))

After getting attacked by the Terror Spider, Mikoto scoffs and gets ready to complain to Richard.

“I just offerej an alliance, but then was attacked by an AZ, so the onl-”

However, he gets cut off by a low, slightly distorted voice. (I had to change the Veteran's color because it didn't show up well on the Terraria Forum. I might want to change this as well.)

“Mikoto, come here.”

Disappointed, Mikoto leaps backwards and says one more thing to Richard.

“Just, don’t attack me anj then we’ll be fighting the same enemy, okay?”

and runs to the Veteran, speaking to him for a while about strategies. Eventually, Mikoto scampers off into the distance, presumably to go fight PEACE Walker or something. Walking back to Richard, the Veteran mutters something under his breath while grabbing at the top of his nose.

“This is not the Japanese culture I signed up for…”

Then he gets back to Richard and puts his hands back down by his sides. (I know updates are slow, so I’m going to try and ask a lot of questions.)

“So while he’s gone… I heard what you said. … Interesting… I need to think… … So… you’re determined, aren’t you? I always thought that was one of the most important things in life. It can be a very good thing. You feel so strongly that power is in your destiny, that you’re determined to reach for it, right? Is that what you mean by ‘rightful title’? I'm curious.”

He takes a breath and looks across the battlefield.

”… Hm… if your victory is likely, then do you feel safe in your victory? Do you feel sure that you’re going to win this conflict? And you said that you’re ‘not like those other lunatics’, right? Mind telling me more about that? I’m assuming that you’re referring to other godmodders, correct? What about them makes them ‘lunatics’? Is it simply their failure to plan, or is there something else as well? But yes, definitely knowing your weaknesses is very beneficial.”

Action:
ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [ X ]

First off, let's do the mech action.

Throne II...

Let there be life.

I use Power Transfer to send 180 THOUSAND HP to the Throne II mech. Then I activate my heavy shield. Again.

Now for my own action:

Off in the distance, on a secluded civilian mountainside, Inari sat by Gail, bored numb. She had gotten Gail to make her a rag tag set of playing cards with bits of paper and now was playing solitaire, while Gail constructed intricate symbols, occasionally pausing to work out calculations on a different piece of paper. The only thing that sometimes broke Inari out of her self subjection to randomness’s whims was when she had to swat away normal mobs that had wandered too close. That is, until Mikoto contacted her with a request. After a brief conversation over the communicator, Inari called out to Gail.

"Gail. Apparently you're needed here."

Gail looks up from her drawing, curious.

"Make yourself look cute now. You have a photo shoot to go to. You might want to quickly change out of that jacket and outfit though."

Gail pulled down the mask covering her mouth and glanced down at her highway man's outfit, the leather and cloth now stained with a kaleidoscope of faint ink colors.

“... Ou-... I like it... though... ”

"Hm. If you feel you can make it work, suit yourself."

Inari sighed and threw her head around to look down at the battlefield and whispered to herself.

"What's happening now? Mikoto, don't get yourself killed. It would be bad for PR back home."

When she looked back, Gail had already walked down to a small nearby lake and was cupping water in her paws to wash her face and ears. Noticing a creeper in the distance, Inari waited a few seconds for it to get closer, then got up from her solitaire game, stretched, and paced down to the lakeside. After dipping her paw in the water and infusing it with enough heat to bring the entire lake to just above room temperature, Inari sprung over the lake and collided directly with the creeper, knocking it partway down the mountainside and stunning it. Inari jumped after it and followed it to where it was lying on the ground. Confidant she was out of Gail's line of sight, Inari slit the poor thing's throat.

A few minutes later, Inari resurfaced to Gail's level. After spending a moment at the lake to wash off the red around her paws and mouth, Inari checked to see how she was doing.

"Ready? I know there's a camera on this thing..."

Inari said more to herself than to Gail as she fumbled with the communicator around her leg. Gail nodded in response and straightened down her outfit then, with her quill, posed for the camera the best she knew how.

All of this leads to the big final conclusion, where Yukki-chan is suddenly peppered with arrows. However, all of these arrows deliberately miss. And, each arrow has a picture attached to it -- a picture of puppy eyed Gail. That's what can solve any problem -- cat pictures. Or rather, cat/lemur/beagle thing pictures. Even if this doesn't appeal to Roxxanne's sanity, maybe it will stun Yukki.

Alchemy and charges:

(The Origuni (from Enter the Gungeon) || grey ink) || ((Paper with Proof for the Intermediate Value Theorem && Paper with Proof for the Mean Value Theorem && Paper with Proof for L'Hôpital's Rule) && (Barometer && Stopwatch && Anemometer (measures wind speed) && Hand Fan)) = Limit Found 10/8 DONE, lvl 15

(Ekog Clock (Level 3) && Duotine Gas Generator (Level 5)) || Bloodied Kitchen Knife = The Foul Blade (lvl 14 7/8)

Merriam Webster Dictionary || (Quantum Computer && Learning AI Algorithm) = Word Choice (level ?? 1/??)

Got +4. +1 to Pricey, +2 to Toast.

I hope I don't have to use this: 28/50
MOAR CHARGES: 7/50
We never stop charging stuff. Ever: 5/50

If you want me to model or animate something, I'd love to hear it. I'm not necessarily good with Blender and AfterEffects, but I want excuses to practice.

Hoo boy. Mikoto does things, and will do those things as you say.

Sadly, Tazz had already placed the Adventurer Stats into his entity sheet, so you fail to restore Yuuki's sanity in that manner.

You burn 180,000 HP to give Throne II much needed HP. You then pull out the shield. Mikoto will do as you say, and actually act only mostly in the EoTB this time.

Your shenanigans also allow you to restore 3% of Sanity to Yuuki-Chan. She seems pleased by the images of furry animals.

Richard seems to give a bit more pause to you, the Veteran.

Godmodder477: Oh, it's you.
Godmodder477: I'll admit... It's kind of awkward, as I kind of respect you but I respect Psi more, who you kind of absolutely destroyed? I don't hate you, I mean, but...
Godmodder477: Yeah... But, if I wasn't a godmodder myself, would I have been an anti-godmodder in all of this? Or doing other anti-godmodder things? Maybe I'd just have stuck as Notch's 'bro' and made some more fun games?
Godmodder477: Funny. I could see myself doing that. Kind of miss it, but I'm moving onto better things.
Godmodder477: ... I meant that, if there was any justice in the world for how I've been treated, how much that life has put me down in the past, and especially how much she has put me down in the past, that I'd have to become Omega Plus for it to be karma, right?
Godmodder477: It's not fair, for someone who's been a bully her whole life and is an even bigger and more successful bully with her own company dedicated to bullying to just get the highest level of godmodding power! It just isn't!
Godmodder477: And she's got all of that crazy nonsense with her 'wings,' and I wouldn't be surprised if there were some other esoteric powersets she's picked up as well.
Godmodder477: She never deserved anything! She never wanted anything! She was a total slacker in high school, and all she did was just bully me.
Godmodder477: She destroyed my reuptation and made me change names! Seriously! My first name wasn't Richard! I had to change my whole name because of her!
Godmodder477: And she gets the omega plus?
Godmodder477: No! It just can't be that way! And everyone here knows it too!
Godmodder477: I was there for it-you know that! I was brought there just to witness the beginning of it all, and got a bit of power of my own to show for it! But I know it! I'm his chosen, Psi, I mean. I can just feel it. And if I can prove myself right, then I prove all the people that've put me down wrong!
Godmodder477: It's justice, I tell you. I don't believe in higher powers or karma or any of that nonsense, but I know that everyone here is fighting her because everyone knows she can't be the Omega Plus, and you'll help me kill her.

The next paragraph of your talking preturbs him oddly. In multiple ways.

Godmodder477: I don't want to jinx it by saying I feel totally secure. I don't. I feel like that fate can just off itself if I relent.
Godmodder477: Buuuuuut, considering fate is on my side, then if I want it harder than her, and we all want her dead, then yes, I feel it would be more likely in my favor, don't you think?
Godmodder477: But the only way to be secure of Victory, Vet, is to have a gun with a loaded linked bullet to her head.
Godmodder477: I know better than anyone, Vet: a godmodder isn't down until they stop moving.
Godmodder477: ...Speaking of that.
Godmodder477: I will say I was referring to the kinds of people who have that kind of 'take over the world' dream. No-one ever thinks about it. They just make a tolitarian state and then blow it to a dumb rebellion lead by Random Heroish Person McHeroismpants The Fifth, or something.
Godmodder477: for all their power, the other godmodders have the opposite problem.
Godmodder477: I can't say that ragequitting isn't a good goal by itself, but its so lowly for a bunch of reality warpers...
Godmodder477: I had a bit of a plan for that.
Godmodder477: But first, would you mind explaining to me why you would need to know my weaknesses?

His glare of suspicion is intense upon you. I would suggest you answer this very carefully. You may need multiple tries, but not wording this well enough may make him flip out. You could ruin your whole chances right here if you do this improperly. Be careful.

"I'm giving you three weeks to prepare, foolish brat. Three weeks from today."

(FORESHADOWING INTENSIFIES)

A man known as Bart the Fool misinterprets you and asks what you're asking him to prepare for. How do you respond?

36/50
5/5 COMPLETE!
+3 Talist

I put a point of Zerisk's charge into "With Friends Like these".

I also stab myself again. Except, I've stabbed myself with a knife that steals energy from anything it's stabbed into with 110% efficiency. Thus, I steal 50 "energy units" from myself, and return 55 energy units into myself. I continue this, trying to increase my energy, totally oblivious to the whole "conservation of energy" law, and the fact that all the energy I'm adding to myself just happens to be coming from that stupid anime girl virus gatekeeper. Which hurts them! Hah!

First off, the fact remains, you are stabbing yourself with a knife repetitively and leaving deep bleeding wounds. Second, you are in indirect contact with Yuuki Chan via the knife, which you are stabbing yourself with repetitively, and thus risking anime girl plague.

Congratulations. You somehow gain a stack of Anime Girl Plague despite not even having a HP bar due to your egregiously long contact and stabbing yourself to fill her with your energy. You will appear in the EoTB, temporarily vulnerable until you either die or are transformed, whereupon you will be restored to invulnerability either way-though you may leave an Anime-infected corpse behind to wreck more havoc, which would not be extremely fun.

----+----+----+----+----​

-UPDATE IN PROGRESS-
#constantsandvariables

----+----+----+----+----​

Last edited:
As Hezetor is ejected from SFS^3 the throne flies upwards in the skies.
From there he can see the complete defeat of his fortress, without any word or thought Hezetor watches with eyes that can't see his fortress suffer a far worse fate of destruction, a far worse fate than the conquest by the enemy: the transformation as an anime girl.

As the process is completed Hezetor has to face the results of his failures as a pilot of mechs and as a strategist. While he observes the newborn creature his ability to think logically decides that had enough of all of this and leaves his mind and goes into a well-deserved trip to the Clockwork Nirvana of Mechanus where logic, geometry and law are perfect, hopefully it will return well rested and ready to face whatever happens.

Is this some sort of insult?
I'm hallucinating?
How could SFS^3 became... me?
Or is this a representation of what I would became if infected? Was SFS^3 inspired by me while transforming in a humanoid creature?
Is this heresy?
I mean... a female version of Hezetor, this is impossible in at least two or three different ways.
Virgilio where are you?

As said before Virgilio is in Mechanus completely ignoring whatever Hezetor might need, without the ability to think logically Hezetor is left with the ability to think non-logically so clearly for him the next thing to do is to try to control Hezalyna's body the same way he would with one of his avatar, obviously he completely fails.

Not working, fantastic, she is clearly not an avatar, how could she be, I don't have female avatars. What is she? And more important what should I do of her? Destroy her for heresy to the divine image of Hezetor? Absorb her? Study her peculiar composition and try to gather a bett- ahg the lack of Virgilio hurts.

Under normal circumstances Hezetor would have inspected the horrible and heretic creature using a sequence of spells or some other thing, but for his no longer logical mind the only thing to do is to ask directly to the barely sentient incapable of speaking and completely insane aberration, what a great idea.

The throne slowly flies in front to Hezalyna, when the two thrones are perfectly aligned one another Hezetor starts to speak calmly and very slowly.

Hezetor: Salutations, I'm Hezetor, Signore Supremo delle Terre Emerse, but you should already know this, at least I hope you know this, I seek to comprehend better your strange nature, you see at the moment I'm very confused, not a small feat I assure you, so please would you explain to me exactly who are you?

Her response will probably be a sequence of half-japanese garbage, but the questions that Hezetor posed surely started the process of recovering Hezalyna mind and making her saner, starting to what she is.

Anyway let's scan Hezalyna regardless, considering that it is a free action.

Preview: The Power Glove || (Module of Total Manipulation && Orb of Space-Time Manipulation && Concentrated Reality Magics) = ??

Preview: The Power Glove || (Module of Total Manipulation && Orb of Space-Time Manipulation) = ?

26/50

10/50

5/50

Last edited:
I continue charging.
6/25 Leg. Armor [|||||||||||||||||||||||] +1 EXOS
5/25 mystic crystal [|||||||||||||||||||||||||]
6/10 Blackmist [||||||||||]
alchemies:
Portal Edge Blade (Level 5)&& ircucvci(level 10) 3/8 The beyond(lvl 15)
Completely generic armor && gold capped silverwood wand(if thats low-tier enough to get immediately) 1/??
Else, Completely generic armor && Node in a jar 1/??

Charges
Plan B 28/50 (+1 EXOS)
Plan F 4/50
Take Over The World (1/5)
+3 Crystal
Action:
Shadowtrap does not slash at Peacewalker, instead Super teleports out of the suit and directly above Birthday Boy Blam’s Blast-tastic Missile Launcher Station where he he reaches out with his hand as a portal appears and a strange beast emerges as and begins randomly firing spells at the Station as what can only be described as epic saxophone music plays, the spells it fires include five pyroblasts, seven sets of magic missiles, 8 kill commands, pulling a magma giant and then holy wrathing the station, four shadow bolts, and then killing itself, the creature, with double soulfire as it, the creature, and the portal disappear without a trace.
"Thanks a bunch Yogg"
Super then teleports back inside Shadowtrap
Alchemies
Memory of Zamasu && Soul = Zamasu Soul (Level 10: 3/6)
Strong Pillar && Essence of Control = Essence of Stability (Level 5: 3/3)
Inventory:
Super Microchip Level 3
Essence of Stability Level 5

Last edited:

Echeladder-style Level 2: XP 105,000/225,000 (+40,500 for damaging PEACE Walker)

ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [?]

This post will be a first post (or if I did not do a second post before the update gets here, this will be Focused)

Before Action: Face changing abomination on the Missile station, ehh? also Mikoto got True HP Vulnerability, that's not good...

Action: My part: I noticed that some soldiers came from somewhere but these are 50 members of my soldiers of the Storm (90% of them are [AZ] while the rest is [N] (Some of them are bidding to switch to Neutral but most of them (mainly the Anti Zero side) does not let them (unless if something worse happens.))) but the Sargent of this group points at Birthday Boy Blam’s Blast-tastic Missile Launcher Station (or BBBBMLS or even the Missile Launcher Station) but he shows the sign that one of my multi-session OCs, Tailclaw Whitefluff that this says

"TAKE CARE OF THE MISSILE LAUNCHER STATION BY BLASTING HIS FACE OFF HOWEVER, THAT THING IS TOUGH ALSO, DO NOT DIE."

The soldiers open fire on the Missile Launcher Station using plasma+light tainted missiles and rockets at his face while other shots goes right at the complex around that bendy-face-changing abomination of the Missile Launcher Station also there is a stupid idiot that speaks nonsense until a huge anvil fall on the head of Blam's Missile Launcher Station and a big boulder flown straight at his mouth at mach 5 also the boulder explodes into little explosives unfortunately, the Storm soldiers rushes to the portal without getting obliterated by that abomination's rockets

The BL4D3-BL457 MECH Mk.2 was flying mid-air only to see a massive bendy-face-changing abomination of the Missile Launcher Station that Blam used it to ruin our day now she swoops into the battle.

BL4D3-BL457 MECH: Alright Flumpty, Round 1. Action 1.

She swoops behind the face of the Missile Launcher Station then she quickly stabs it with her own Plasma Blade, creating a hole before she uses Dragon's Breath, breathing her colour of the fire inside the hole which burns the inside unfortunately, the hole repair's itself before she growls herself to do her second attack.

BL4D3-BL457 MECH: Action 2: Bullet Hell.

She found a mysterious trigger on her Plasma Rifle which turns the few blasts that the Plasma Rifle fires from into... definitely a lot of bullets. She fires her Bullet Hell version of the Plasma Rifle right at the face and the complex of the Missile Launcher Station before she kicks the Missile Launcher Station on the body (because kicking the face of Blam while he's on Worm mode may not be a good idea either...). She flies back to the place where she is belong to the Neutral Side

She calls her names of her drones which is the Rocket Pod wielding Drone is Rocket Poddy and the Stinger Howitzer wielding Drone is The Howitz.

Her drones goes to her enemies. Rocket Poddy fires a anti-patriotism rocket at Big Lincoln and The Howitz blasts the Deer Teeth with the Stinger shot

In a nutshell: The BL4D3-BL457 MECH expends her first action stabbing Birthday Boy Blam’s Blast-tastic Missile Launcher Station via the Plasma Blade and used Dragon's Breath and she spends her second action doing bullet hell with her Plasma Rifle and she calls her drones to fire the first Destroyer's rocket at Big Lincoln and another Destroyer fires it's Stinger Howitzer at the Deer Teeth.

Something 12/50 [Placeholder/AZ] +2 from Tazz/4th DtG Anniversary

ChurgeAtk #1 22/50 +2 from Tazz/4th DtG Anniversary

My next thing... 9/50 [Placeholder/AZ] +2 from Tazz/4th DtG Anniversary

Alchemy Creation:

Knife && Pinch of Determination power && 6 Hearts are like SOULS but not as strong as these = EXP 4/8

Potion of Critmist && Potion of Dire Nectar = Potion of Kritzkrieg 9/9

Checking...

Like a Boss (My weapon) && Angelic Blessing && LHC Madhouse (Another weapon of mines) = What the Fig 8/11

Allies Action:

+1 to Crusher, Talist and Darkside. (2 [GS], 1 [AZ]/[N])

Charge Bank: +9 from Talist +5 from Toast and Hezetor = 19 Charge Points in total

Last edited:
==Turn 1==
Level 6.
Ante Matter: 148,000/175,000. [To be updated.]

Ante Up: Grants a minicrit to anything. Consumes 5,000 Ante Matter.
Heartless: Grants a crit to the user of the ability. Consumes 10,000 Ante Matter.

==Alchemies/Charges==
Abyss: 8/50.
Light: 9/50.
Project Take Over The World, Stage 3: 5/5. (+1 from EXOS, +3 from supercool.)
+3 to Moniker.

((Hazel-Trimmed Alchemical Construct && Magetear Droplet) && (Glass Tubes && Amethyst Flame)) == Baqium 9/9! (Level 17)

Baqium: A column of hazel-trimmed arcane iron coated in a mass of interfaces, valves, and tubes. The central mechanism is fueled by what appears to be a steady supply of liquid magetear from an unknown source, feeding a colorless refiner's fire in a visible compartment. When supplemented with various module technologies, the Baqium can punch a localized hole into the fabric of spacetime, and consume the base essence of existence to create a variety of specified materials.

Hazel Rod && Amethyst Flame == Rod of Alchameth 9/9! (Level 17)

Rod of Alchameth: This long, straight, slightly gnarled rod is sculpted of hazel wood, with amethyst-glowing cracks dotting its length. They congregate at the tip of the rod, where amethyst flames occasionally lick out of the cracks. Allows generation of and control over Amethyst Flame, as well as tapping into its knowledge for various effects. Also functions as a magical focus, with extra oomph given to any spell that deals with knowledge.

((Magetear Droplet && Amethyst Flame == Stellarum Catalyst) && Napalm == Pyra Asteria) && Sprayer == Sidereal Inferno 9/10 (Level 19)

(Magetear Droplet && Vial of Abyssal Ink) && Amethyst Flame == Burning Sign 1/??? (Level ???)

Crystal duplicates a copy of the CELPH-H-IXIS.

==Action/RP==

[ACTION FOCUSED.]

First off, Crystal tosses his copied CELPH-H-IXIS into the air and smashes it in midair, ophidium shards scattering to the ground. After a second, the shards smolder purple before erupting in a plume of orchid flame, shifting through all the hues of purple. Crystal draws his newly-created Rod of Alchameth and points it towards the eldritch inferno, and a wave of amethyst flame pours from the tip and engulfs its jailbroken counterpart, sweeping it into the air. The twin conflagrations immediately merge as one, swirling into a roughly-contained whole that casts an amethystine pallor over all nearby. Crystal casually picks up the largest discarded shard of ophidium and tosses it into the air, then drags his new rod in a circle around himself, the very fabric of reality seeming to offer resistance to the implement as he bends the flame into a swirling loop of knowledge incarnate. The ophidium shard arcs towards the exact center of the crackling torus, and Crystal raises his free hand and fires a blast of magic onto the shard just as it hits its target. The shard is caught in midair, engulfed in a pulsating sphere of Crystal's violet magic, sparks of power reaching out to the captured flame rotating around. Crystal dramatically points the Rod of Alchameth right at the engulfed shard, its cracked tip flares with a blinding violaceous light, and the flame collapses onto the waiting ophidium in a blaze of amethyst. When everyone nearby has blinked the sparks out of their eyes, what they see first is Crystal holding the ophidium, which is glowing with a banked amethyst light and reshaped into an elongated octahedron. He grins, then tucks the newly-minted data crystal into hammerspace.

The Hive whirs its Metalstorms, activates Overload one last time, and blows Uzi's mech into pieces in an explosion of metal and insanity. 160,000 damage to the Big Mama, which is definitely enough to kill.

I'd planned to do a massive response to the whole 'munchkin' thing here, but I don't really have the time. To put it simply, I'm just kind of disappointed in Tazz. A GM insulting a player, whether done by an in-game persona (hello, Golden Freddy) or not, really shouldn't be done. At all. If you have problems with munchkinry, take it up with that person privately. And also, the shortening Crystal by one inch? Came across as really petty.

Since the mech systems are all empty, Crystal just kind of shucks himself out of the mech, de-activates its systems, and lets it fall to earth, roughly in the middle of the PZ side. Whether this counts as a kamikaze or not is open to Tazz, but if it does, it targets the Fo'radg Quesker. Because thanks for the explosives, buddy.

Crystal also bends the Take Over The World charge to whatever supercool wishes to use it for, tossing it into a metaphorical communal pool. This expends it to use on whatever supercool wishes.

==Entities==
Zerisek's Energy is allocated to Murderous Crusade, targeting Grunkfuss, Redman and Birthday Boy Blam. The people who will wind up horrified will be the strongest applicable PZs.
My Drones just kinda explode, possibly in the faces of the Fo'radg Quesker, possibly just wherever.

Last edited:
37/50
5/5 COMPLETE! Handing off to supercool!
4/5(accepted from Crystal)
+3 alphazoid

I show the anime girl with the lowest sanity some cat images.

Last edited:
I attempt to annoy Uzi into submission with all of my placeholders.

Project Take Over the World: 5/5! Handing this off to supercool.

+3 to Consumer

Last edited:
ConsumerOfAll: Hmm... okay, then, Cap. What does Command do?
ConsumerOfAll: Also, malevolent Kerbal, I'll be sure to send you juicy details of when I brutally curbstomp my waste of space of a split to oblivion.

I'm taking back the avatar. Stay in entity hell for me. Woah, rude. Hmm-hm. Don't you think we should re-recruit Grenda-chan? Well, yeah. That was an obvious thought.

THIS POST IS FOCUSED, BUFFS FROM BEING FOCUSED GOING TOWARDS PROJECT GRENDALINE. IF THIS IS CONFUSING AT ALL IT'S BECAUSE I'M SUPER TIRED FOR NO APPARENT REASON.

I take out my Genericscan Mcgenericscope, before attaching it to an orb, formed of pieces and links and little bits, all attached to each other. I tap into the orb's technical prowess, before it peers into the Source Code of Reality, non-harmful rips appearing next to the Redman's Sphere, and analyses it, specifically its Red Screen of Death.

Project Grendaline:
I celebrate that this is a free action, before rerecruiting Grendaline. I start by grabbing her arm, and whispering to her that we're going on a break from super kawaii desu anime funland highschool to a restaurant. When Grendaline likely refuses, I teleport her to random restaurant 210. If Grenda doesn't refuse, I teleport her to random restaurant 210.

Grendaline is likely totally fine with this. The anime girls appear to be stuck in a permanent state of happiness, so effectively unthinking, unfeeling, anime spreading automatons. I am tired for whatever reason. I think my split is also complaining about that. Anyhow, I lay, half asleep, head resting on on the table, a cap conjured on my head to prevent Grenda-chan from biting it off and turning me into more of an anime girl that I already am, being from Madoka and all that. I take a note out of nowhere, and write a quick incantation on it, a rune that I quickly made up on the spot and used godmodding to rewrite reality to claim it as a rune of knowledge, of understanding, of penetrating reality and lingual barriers to get your message heard. I link magic into that, allowing me to communicate a message using that, and pray that the Anime Girl Plague doesn't prevent Grenda from understanding me.

"So, Grenda," I say, slurring my words, being half asleep, and that, "Remember me? I was your uh, first friend, before Yuuki-chan and before Uzi, though that was when we were still 'friends' with Uzi, that red girl who made your bestest BFF. Yeah, really. I summoned you to the Battlefield, to take out the AZ and GS menaces, who are your 'friends' in blue and green, by the way. This might somewhat shock you, but you were a lean, mean, killing machine, not the best compared to Uzi's creations, but still a good one. You look like the type who'd be a lean mean killing machine now, but a lean mean killing machine with a heart of gold, right?"

I smile at Grenda, holding my arms out despite trying not to fall asleep on the table. I try to infuse a simple concept of speech making skills into my speech via an expression of godmodding, a light goldenrod fire burning around me, like an aura.

"Anyway, we fought together for a short while, with myself empowering your actions, before I realised something. Woah, I thought, after we watched a movie together, a movie telling us of Uzi's past conflicts, conflicts that generated your friends in highschool, Uzi is completely useless. I ran away, and joined the GS menance, your green friends. Uzi, however, was suffering a desperate lack of friends, and kept you back. I said goodbye to you, and she transformed you into a ring composed of yourself, a form that you probably wouldn't have found disturbing and fun enough, before a girl named Roxxanne, one part of your best friend, used an ability on you to attempt to assimilate you. Your best friend noticed, and she turned you into your current form," I say, hoping that Grenda doesn't attempt to smash my head in.

"I'm not saying that your current form looks anywhere resembling bad, it infacts looks pretty cool. What I'm saying, is you're not you. You didn't have much of a personality before, but you don't have much of a personality now. Yuuki-chan made you live in an illusion, and despite the world being Fiction, I think you need to see Daybreak. Yuuki-chan's just an envoy of that illusion, and that illusion wants to subsume everything. I know that you think that the illusion's probably better than reality, but don't you feel that innate resolve to burn everything to the ground? That's something that you can't do in Yuuki-chan's illusion, because it's intangible, meaningless. If you join us back in reality, then you can become free, and let the fire in your heart burn truely, not meaningnessly. I'm going to be honest, Yuuki-chan's like you, a girl, composed of three different people, living an illusion, and that when you come to reality, Yuuki-chan's going to be gone, but Yuuki-chan's almost inevitably going to be freed anyway. Come with me, Grenda, we can have so much fun together!" I say to Grenda, realising that I'm talking about burning the world to the ground which makes me somewhat sad. I hand Grenda a drink, one consisting of 46 posts of charge geared towards making her accept the truth, and encourage her to gulp it down. I then lead Grenda out of the restaurant, using the goldenrod aura to drive her fiery instincts and set the restaurant on fire. Yes, we didn't eat there. Yes, I don't care. Yes, I'll reset if Grenda wants to eat there.

The Endbringer notices a foreign presence in it, that of the Anime Plague infecting it. I'm sure nobody needs Simurgh the anime girl in their life. However, the plague isn't the highest of the Endbringer's concerns, instead that being eliminating the Mech of one UserZero, who somehow ignores the Endbringer after it dealing over half of her health in damage to her. As you can see, Uzi is a smart and intelligent person. It's not that you want to get noticed by her or - no. Just no. Kill yourself, please.

The Endbringer screams, attempting to peer into UserZero's mech, an effort likely blocked by the Veil, before a wave of telekinesis attempts to rip the material that coats the Big Mama off of it, paint or the closest equivalent drying and falling off. The wave of telekinesis forms blades, and wings around the Endbringer, before it remembers the abyssal energy that it could harness prior to this, and shoots it off, pulses arriving, and ripping at the Big Mama. It performs it's standard move, its one and only weapon, charging up an EMP pulse in its arm, before firing it. I really can't be bothered to describe this.

The other two entities do as I say. I'm feeling quite tired for whatever reason.

I scan Red Screen of Death.
Endbringer Magnetic Phasers the Big Mama.
Spirit of Disco blinds Grunkfuss.
The Lovers link to The Watchman.
If Grendaline becomes a GS, then she attacks Quesker.

(+2 from Golden Freddy)
Aloha [5/5] [Project Take Over The World] = (+3 from Alpha, +1 from EXOS)
Slaughterhouse [16/30] ======
Project Grendaline [46/46] ========= (+3 from Battlefury, +1 from Cyan, +1 from Supercool.)

Saurite && ESP Railgun == The Unworthy (Level 20: 10/11)
Scythe && Grief Seed && Condensed Hatred && Shattered Soul Gems && Codex Mark Astarta == Witchsoul Inflictor (Level 17: 7/9)
Conglomerate's Stick Shards && ESP Railgun && The Stranger's Sword && Five_OVER Railgun == O-V-E-R-F-U-R-I (Level 17: 7/9)
+3 to Helldiver

Last edited:
This is my first post, I'm kinda confused on what you can do each post, but I'm gonna try.

-POST BEGIN-

My Alignment: GS

I pull out a magical keyboard, rapidly typing nonsense. With each press of the button, I form a magical barrier made of pure words.

The Typing Wall [Info]
-Summoned by the Magical Keyboard
-Can be broken if one has another keyboard, by pressing delete/backspace. However, this takes a lot of time unless it is a Magical Keyboard.

So, this barrier protects me, and it lasts for 2 rounds before ending.

The barrier slowly expands, dealing a bit of damage and pushing back whatever is in the way except for Godslayers.

Also, I open Trollface Quest, and summon Trollface Guy #15.

Trollface Guy 15 [Info]
-4000/4000 HP
-50 DMG
-100 DEF

[ALCHEMEITER]

STARTING:

-Enchanted Steel Sword || Staff of Fireballs (0/?)

Result (Not yet achieved): Fire-Steel Sword

Description: burning hot to foes, very sharp and can fire explosive fireballs

-TNT && Cloud in a Bottle (0/?)

Result (Not yet achieved): Fragmentation Wind TNT

Description: Retrievable every 2 turns, I am not harmed by explosions by this, blasts me up when explodes, and glass flies everywhere. Also, until the round after this blows up, I take no fall damage.

(Edit) [CHARGES]
I charge the Trollface Guy 15 to charge 1/1.

-POST END-

Let me know if I did something wrong. :dryadsmile:

PS I decided to list the charge thing as an edit, because it is one and i don't know if we're allowed to edit a move. Just don't count it if we're not allowed to.

Last edited:
I continue charging. by the way, yveltalgaming, you can have up to 3 "charges" going at a time, and you should always have charges going. max charge size is 50, you specify the size when you start, and charges are like really strong things. your trollface guy is probably going to get brainwashed, since you didn’t charge.
12/25 Leg. Armor [|||||||||||||||||||||||]+3(?) from yveltalGaming EDIT: +2 from aniversary.
6/25 mystic crystal [|||||||||||||||||||||||||]
7/10 Blackmist [||||||||||]
alchemies:
Portal Edge Blade (Level 5)&& ircucvci(level 10) 4/8 The beyond(lvl 15)
Completely generic armor && gold capped silverwood wand(if thats low-tier enough to get immediately) 2/??
Else, Completely generic armor && Node in a jar 2/??
+3 to yveltalGaming (if he has a charge, i'm not sure)

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice, joebob
[doublepost=1480767170,1480766651][/doublepost]BTW, do we need to start from one or just from anything below 50?

Start from 1, the total charge size can be anywhere from 1-50.
you should start some charges
/null

Last edited:
what, did you just chose to only charge it once? if so, you should say something like ' i charge trollface guy 1/1.
Also, you should always have several charges going, since its more efficient.
Also, can you please +3 me? thanks
/null

Last edited:
Alright, I assist you.
[doublepost=1480781928,1480781857][/doublepost]BTW, I didn't chose to charge it to 1, I charged it to 7, just a reminder :)

Edit: you can only charge 1 per charge per post, +1 total as a godslayer, +however many assist you got. as such, unless someone other than me assisted you, you have 5/7. also, thanks for the assist
/null

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom