3DS Experiencing... Terraria 3ds.

Are you excited for Terraria being on the 3ds.

• Excited for Terraria 3ds

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Not excited for Terraria 3ds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zekam11

Skeletron Prime
This discussion will be for what I experience with this version. So any bugs I find ill post them here so people know about them, and why they should get terraria for the 3ds.So first of it was amazing experiance playing the game but bugs tend to be found so here are some that i did find. 1. first of is the mushroom biome if you where to go in there, hardmode foes start spawning but luckly i was able to get the gold chest after the 3 time in there. 2. fishing not doable? when i looked at the crafting recipes all poles say they are 1% fishing powero_O. with that the rienforced fishing pole takes ONLY 8 iron, as of 1.2.4 you can also use lead. that leads with another bug, and finnaly i had no victory casting out the pole, i dont know if you need to be right by water or if you can use it, and yes when equipped it does say how much bait you have. 3. for the last glich/bug is that if you go up a rope you climb it but if you try to go down you dont, i've died by it atleast 1 time because of that. If you like to post something you found on the 3ds you are willing to post it here.Thats all the gliches/bug i found so far ill post more if i find more. Here is a link for anyone to know about the latest news about bugs for the 3ds, official thread from @Deanzor . http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/3ds-known-issues.37772/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom