Weapons & Equip Fedora

Would you wear this?

• Yes.

• No.

• No, but I still think it's neat.

Results are only viewable after voting.
A PC exclusive suggestion? I never did like exclusives.. Not really sure why so many support this. In my opinion it has no place in the game. No support.

Brown trench coat and a fedora and more awesome things, then suddenly you are a secret agent
[DOUBLEPOST=1424643127][/DOUBLEPOST]Although the pc only part sucks

A PC exclusive suggestion? I never did like exclusives.. Not really sure why so many support this. In my opinion it has no place in the game. No support.
The life of mods truly strive within the heart of PC gaming. *tips fedora*

YES. YES. YES.
I wear this all the time, so having it in Terraria would be freaking awesome. Way better than the freaking hood i always wear.
P.S. : If there was a craftable combo between a fedora and sunglasses, i would need a buff for how awesome i would look.

Rolling in style has been a major part of the game for most users that play Terraria.
For that purpose: here is an awesome new hat!
View attachment 28145
The Fedora, it has a 100% chance to drop from a Fedora Bunny.
Tooltip: "M'lady."
View attachment 28146
Fedora Bunnies have a 5% chance to spawn instead of a normal bunny, but only at night.
They have 5hp, like any critter. However, catching them with a Bug Net would yield a Fedora and a regular Bunny (Material). Corrupting them would also make them drop their Fedora.
View attachment 28147
A Fedora hat would look great in many outfits, most notable being the Tuxedo of course.
I can finally be a fedora swag master

Needs to look more like this:
voyager-foldable-fedora.jpg

Back
Top Bottom