Weapons & Equip Fedora

Would you wear this?

• Yes.

• No.

• No, but I still think it's neat.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would totally upgrade this into a Fedora boomerang with lightsaber edges.

I hope you realize that this suggestion and the rest of the thread is all about making fun of you and people like you.

EDIT: Originally, the poster said that he wore a fedora IRL. Not sure why it was changed.

Last edited:
i'm not that big on fedoras, but even i have to admit that it would be neat to have. i saw that someone mentioned trench coats, most common trench coats are actually black (which we have dye for), and the rain coat works perfectly for that. i actually use a black rain coat for my character to look like my avatar :D

hopefully though, we'll see new dye colours appear in the update that helps with everyone's preferences :)

reminds me, we need mannequins to be interactive with dyes so i can make a "populated town" lol

As someone who attacks anyone who even touches my fedora, you can see that I support.

now.. if only this had a banner..

Rolling in style has been a major part of the game for most users that play Terraria.
For that purpose: here is an awesome new hat!
View attachment 28145
The Fedora, it has a 100% chance to drop from a Fedora Bunny.
Tooltip: "M'lady."
View attachment 28146
Fedora Bunnies have a 5% chance to spawn instead of a normal bunny, but only at night.
They have 5hp, like any critter. However, catching them with a Bug Net would yield a Fedora and a regular Bunny (Material). Corrupting them would also make them drop their Fedora.
View attachment 28147
A Fedora hat would look great in many outfits, most notable being the Tuxedo of course.
*Tip Fedora
I like the idea of adding a fedora to Terraria
Support

Well..
index.php
I
WANT IT NOW
index.php

Back
Top Bottom