PC Find mining tedious? Want to be able to build more freely? Clicklock is the answer!

also, i dont think you can aouto mine forever. locking your mouse to do something is one thing, but that means you can only mine (if as example you would leave to do something else while this is on) a few blocks towards the cursor, and then it would be unable to go further since i dont think you would lock your movement keys.

''im going to try the mouse and keyboard lock feature to dig while i go get the milk i needed from the store'' *leaves it on with this auto mine feature*
*comes back* ''what the hell? MY HOUSE??? DAMN YOU LOCK MOUSE!!''

Here's another idea to build a hellivator afk. Turn auto curser on, point curser under your character, hold click with a piece of ductape. Redneck? Yes. Effective? Yes.

I also got a muramasa and did this to get ancient shadow armor XD

Hi there. I'm pleased to announce that this little tip is making a big difference in my game. I'm preparing a large world for Hardmode by making it easily purified - and that requires digging 72 Hellevators. Turning on ClickLock and CTRL allows me to sit back and automine until I hit lava and have to pay slightly more attention. Combined with an obsidian shield to stop monsters knocking me off course, and this becomes a massive time-saver. So I wanted to thank you for bringing this to my attention. That said, ClickLock is only applicable in these limited circumstances, so when I play Terraria I keep the Mouse configuration open to Alt+Tab to when I want to turn it off.

Hi there. I'm pleased to announce that this little tip is making a big difference in my game. I'm preparing a large world for Hardmode by making it easily purified - and that requires digging 72 Hellevators. Turning on ClickLock and CTRL allows me to sit back and automine until I hit lava and have to pay slightly more attention. Combined with an obsidian shield to stop monsters knocking me off course, and this becomes a massive time-saver. So I wanted to thank you for bringing this to my attention. That said, ClickLock is only applicable in these limited circumstances, so when I play Terraria I keep the Mouse configuration open to Alt+Tab to when I want to turn it off.

Glad to hear it!

This sounds like a great feature for players who want to construct automatic farms that involve clicking.
No, I am not implying this is a suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom