Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

Theres two ways I can answer your question, 1 he changed his name to shadowtrap, and 2 hes still on he just changed his name, and sry I got a bit cworky (mad) at you, I cant tell when someones saying a joke on here so yeah:sigh:

MY THOUGHTS ON FNAF MOVIE:

now if this was a movie that is from the perspective of purple guy, telling the tale of his eventual demise, it has the potential to be really good.

but i know it's hollywood it's probably not going to be that, and if it is i doubt it would be good.

even thought it's going to be a :red:ty found footage movie, which could actually work if it was set in FNAF3, i hope it's not a :red:ty found footage movie

i always thought that FNAF would work best as a graphic novel, really...

Last edited:
MY THOUGHTS ON FNAF MOVIE:

now if this was a movie that is from the perspective of purple guy, telling the tale of his eventual demise, it has the potential to be really good.

but i know it's hollywood it's probably not going to be that, and if it is i doubt it would be good.

even thought it's going to be a :red:ty found footage movie, which could actually work if it was set in FNAF3, i hope it's not a :red:ty found footage movie

i always thought that FNAF would work best as a graphic novel, really...
Paranormal Activity is too repetitive. I just hope it won't be like that. (It as in the fnaf movie)
Anyway chances of hiring Mark Fisbach is very high, because he is FNAF lord.

They probably wouldnt hire him cause, 1 hes to amazing for this movie or 2 when people lay eyes on him in the movie theyre eyes would probably set on fire then pop out of there head from the awesomeness of the sight

Fnaf tragedy just happened on the news-
11 yr. old boy supposedly commited suicide because of a game named 'Five Nights At Freddy's'

my expectations of the movie:
FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY's
rated PG-15
viewer discretion advised
Starring
Mark Fisbach (Markiplier) as Night Guard
Scott Cawthon as Freddy Fazbear, Toy Freddy Fazbear, Golden Freddy, Shadow Freddy, Phantom Freddy, Springtrap, Bonnie, Toy Bonnie, Shadow Bonnie, Chica, Toy Chica, Phantom Chica, Foxy, The Mangle, Phantom Foxy, Phone Guy
Nicholas Cage as Purple Man

Script:Set in multiverse pizzerias and a horror attraction,Mike Schmidt/Jeremy Fitzgerald/That one guy we don't know (Mark Fisbach) must survive 7/6/6 nights at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzerihorratraction. While doing so, a bunch of unrelated events happen including-Children dying, A man gets stuck in a suit and dies there, and the second protagonist of the game gets killed. Will they survive 6-7 nights at Freddy's?
they would have to get that person who played the ghost from the ring to act as mangle

*stuff*

[DOUBLEPOST=1428762959][/DOUBLEPOST]
Details? I would say it's probably just the news over exaggerating but then there was those two girls who murdered some kid for Slenderman so...
I remember that, scary stuff...
I mean, slendy literally consumes souls,
(<correct me if I'm wrong, I tend to steer clear of the whole thing, I start to hallucinate if I read to much of it>)

Details? I would say it's probably just the news over exaggerating but then there was those two girls who murdered some kid for Slenderman so...
He rage quited and dyed. the end
Edit:Scott has a game called Rage Quit! You should try it out.

Someone died over rage quiting in fnaf? I gotta say, thats gotta be the most saddest way to die ive ever seen, I was expecting him to kill himself after all the scary images on there but just rage quit and die?-_- sad (im not saying that death isnt important)

Back
Top Bottom