Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

"eerie"
FNAF2OldFreddyJumpscare.gif
It looks like he is eating you

it looks like he is hilariously eating you.

and by eating you

I mean pretending to eat you.
Clearly you have never seen his first game jumpscare, and do I even need to bring up golden freddy? Who surprises you and(completely ignores all physics and kills you with his head)

Clearly you have never seen his first game jumpscare, and do I even need to bring up golden freddy? Who surprises you and(completely ignores all physics and kills you with his head)
oh buddy, I don't think you realize how much I know about these games.

his jumpscares in the first game, like all of them are dorky and cute.
He is screaming at you, mabye his jaw is broken, I can go at it all day
the fan made one made me laugh.

and whatever he's doing, whether it be eating you, or screaming, it looks :red:ing hilarious.

I feel people are treating it as the game til end all games. People are suggesting items from it be put in Terraria and some people are demanding them in Smash bros. It's an indie game fad from last year. It'll all die down. Sure some people (like the people in this thread) will still like it and i don't blame them. But all this hype will die down.
And yes, if any of them get in Smash Bros I'd expect a lot of backlash. What the hell would they use as a moveset anyways?

I feel people are treating it as the game til end all games. People are suggesting items from it be put in Terraria and some people are demanding them in Smash bros. It's an indie game fad from last year. It'll all die down. Sure some people (like the people in this thread) will still like it and i don't blame them. But all this hype will die down.
And yes, if any of them get in Smash Bros I'd expect a lot of backlash. What the hell would they use as a moveset anyways?
it may die down, but it's not dying down for quite a while.

Maybe...........but I highly doubt itll go down that easily I mean sure it is a short series but you say as if its going to go down in a flash but I honestly think that fnaf fandom wont die out, welll atleast for a REALLY long time so no worrys there:p
Exactly. Though unlike some fads this one actually has some worth.
Not so little worth, its more in 75 80 percent worth now dont think im trying to start a argument thats thr last damn thing I wanna do

oh buddy, I don't think you realize how much I know about these games.

his jumpscares in the first game, like all of them are dorky and cute.

the fan made one made me laugh.

and whatever he's doing, whether it be eating you, or screaming, it looks :red:ing hilarious.
I know a lot too. I knew g. Freddy was a hallucination.

Maybe...........but I highly doubt itll go down that easily I mean sure it is a short series but you say as if its going to go down in a flash but I honestly think that fnaf fandom wont die out, welll atleast for a REALLY long time so no worrys there:p

Not so little worth, its more in 75 80 percent worth now dont think im trying to start a argument thats thr last damn thing I wanna do
Saying it will die out that quickly is like saying that CoD will die out. The fandom won't die! (Kind of like Darth maul)
Freddy: hide, laugh, scare, smack
Chica: stare, ninja pizza throw, muffin bash, scare
Bonnie: bite, swipe, stuff, scare
Foxy: Dash, bite, smack, scare
Springtrap: Dash, smack, hallucinations, scare
<super moves>
Power cut
Pizza scream
Guitar super smash
Hook slice
The fire

That's all for now

Saying it will die out that quickly is like saying that CoD will die out. The fandom won't die! (Kind of like Darth maul)

Freddy: hide, laugh, scare, smack
Chica: stare, ninja pizza throw, muffin bash, scare
Bonnie: bite, swipe, stuff, scare
Foxy: Dash, bite, smack, scare
Springtrap: Dash, smack, hallucinations, scare
<super moves>
Power cut
Pizza scream
Guitar super smash
Hook slice
The fire

That's all for now
Are you :red:ting me? You actually thought up a moveset? It wouldn't work. Period. the fandom will die down. Some people may remain, but not this popular. You're insane to think this game would reach Cod levels. It's a fad. Trying to defend it because "it's my favorite game so it should be everyone's favorite game so it should be everywhere and I'll complain about it if it isn't".

Are you :red:ting me? You actually thought up a moveset? It wouldn't work. Period. the fandom will die down. Some people may remain, but not this popular. You're insane to think this game would reach Cod levels. It's a fad. Trying to defend it because "it's my favorite game so it should be everyone's favorite game so it should be everywhere and I'll complain about it if it isn't".
Actually. There is a golden freddy Easter egg in advanced warfare

even if it is true, how is a nod to an internet fad in a video game relevant to fnaf popularity?

several games had the trollface in it, and look at where that is now. in the internet hole of obscurity.
I guess so. But he is saying "one game may of had a reference, so your entire couple of arguments are invalid". Fnaf came out 3 months before . I don't think it was as popular back then, but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom