Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

I guess so. But he is saying "one game may of had a reference, so your entire couple of arguments are invalid". Fnaf came out 3 months before . I don't think it was as popular back then, but I could be wrong.
... Oh no! It couldn't have been popular! I forgot! Markiplier only plays unpopular games!
[DOUBLEPOST=1429649076,1429648975][/DOUBLEPOST]
I guess so. But he is saying "one game may of had a reference, so your entire couple of arguments are invalid". Fnaf came out 3 months before . I don't think it was as popular back then, but I could be wrong.
I never said invalid. But if you came here to hate. Do it somewhere else,

... Oh no! It couldn't have been popular! I forgot! Markiplier only plays unpopular games!
[DOUBLEPOST=1429649076,1429648975][/DOUBLEPOST]
I never said invalid. But if you came here to hate. Do it somewhere else,
...i didn't come here to hate. I came here to say people need to realize it needs a huge popularity boost to get homages to it. Anyways since you seem to have not provided some evidence I dug some up myself and i found my last point incorrect by a large margin. Markiplier's first video was 4 days after release. Wow. So it had time to become popular but my other points still stand.

...i didn't come here to hate. I came here to say people need to realize it needs a huge popularity boost to get homages to it. Anyways since you seem to have not provided some evidence I dug some up myself and i found my last point incorrect by a large margin. Markiplier's first video was 4 days after release. Wow. So it had time to become popular but my other points still stand.
Really? I have yet to see a positive comment from you
I have never seen a game on game jolt get markiplier rank popular

Really? I have yet to see a positive comment from you
I have never seen a game on game jolt get markiplier rank popular
Then you weren't looking hard enough.
Though unlike some fads this one actually has some worth.
Anyways if you want to believe something that doesn't have a presence on nintendo consoles will get in smash, go ahead. I'll just be here having an orderly discussion.
The games are solid horror games, relying on atmosphere and a "believe what you want to believe" type of story that pulls people in and helps keep people entwined, always scouring for hidden details. Along with avoidable jumpscares makes it a tame game, if you're good. I like what it has going for it, but i don't think I'd play it. I'm not a huge fan of horror, but this game is alright.

Then you weren't looking hard enough.

Anyways if you want to believe something that doesn't have a presence on nintendo consoles will get in smash, go ahead. I'll just be here having an orderly discussion.
The games are solid horror games, relying on atmosphere and a "believe what you want to believe" type of story that pulls people in and helps keep people entwined, always scouring for hidden details. Along with avoidable jumpscares makes it a tame game, if you're good. I like what it has going for it, but i don't think I'd play it. I'm not a huge fan of horror, but this game is alright.
Dude no offense but most of time youve been all youve been doing :red:ing about how people need to calm down about fnaf, but they can do whatever the hell they want, now im not saying you cant be entitled by your opinion, im totally fine with that! Just how im entitled to my opinion, but that doesnt you need to shower your opinion on everyone elses, now please enjoy this thread made for fnaf:)

Dude no offense but most of time youve been all youve been doing :red:ing about how people need to calm down about fnaf, but they can do whatever the hell they want, now im not saying you cant be entitled by your opinion, im totally fine with that! Just how im entitled to my opinion, but that doesnt you need to shower your opinion on everyone elses, now please enjoy this thread made for fnaf:)
We fnafers need our few precious domains to be bull:red: free

Hmm, i suppose i have been. Don't get me wrong, the game is fine. I'll leave.

I'm trying to figure out WHERE the bite of '87 occurred. I know for a fact it was the following:
-Toy Chica
-Freddy
-Mangle
-Bonnie
-Toy Bonnie
In my opinion, i think it was Toy Chica

Don't have to be so drastic, but this is a thread about FNAF! Let's chat about it. What's next? What's new? Do you dream of beating Balloon Boy to death with his own limbs?

What?
I once had a dream freddy was in my house
[DOUBLEPOST=1429661153,1429661119][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm trying to figure out WHEN the bite of '87 was. I know for a fact it was the following:
-Toy Chica
-Freddy
-Mangle
-Bonnie
-Toy Bonnie
'Trap too
[DOUBLEPOST=1429661200][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm trying to figure out WHERE the bite of '87 occurred. I know for a fact it was the following:
-Toy Chica
-Freddy
-Mangle
-Bonnie
-Toy Bonnie
Nov. Something

My theory on the FNAF timeline (Wall of Spoilers incoming)
The first Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. There were 2 animatronics: Golden Freddy and Springbonnie (Or Springtrap). Everything was all daisies and rainbows. During one party, a child was locked outside of the building, and he was crying because he was missing out. Then a car pulled by, and the Purple Guy appeared. He then murdered the child, and drove off. This sent the place into closure, and was bought by Fazbear Entertainment
A new pizzeria was built, and the old animatronics were scrapped. The new animatronics were Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy. Again, like the previous restraurant, it was all happy. Then the purple guy struck again, and killed 5 children. But, this is where the murders fight back.

The spirit of the crying child killed in Fredbear's, took form of the Marionette, which was a new animatronic that was being created. He then put the spirits of the 5 dead children into the 5 animatronics, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Golden Freddy. The restraurant was still standing afterwards, but then it was unpopular, due to rival pizzerias. Then eventually, it was abanoned.
More to come!

-Toy Chica
-Freddy
-Mangle
-Bonnie
-Toy Bonnie
Toy Chica's beak would have made it very hard to bite a child
Freddy and Bonnie were both locked in Parts & Services, and Bonnie doesn't even have an upper jaw
Toy Bonnie doesn't have a jaw that can fit the head of a child
there's a lot of evidence to support that Mangle caused the Bite

I have a theory, I think it was mangle, because for one look at foxys jumpscare compared to mangles, it looks like foxys actually jumping for your face, but if you look at mangles jumpscare you can see that her jumpscare looks more like its he/she is trying to bite your frontal lobe if you ask me of course

Exactly! And when she bit him that probably broke her voicebox from the childs head, brain and other gorey stuff hitting it in the process and also the blood clotting and drying in the voicebox thats why its all messed up

-Toy Chica
-Freddy
-Mangle
-Bonnie
-Toy Bonnie
well first of all it's not a matter of opinion, could you imagine if there was a trial with multiple people ,and they put someone away simply by "opinion"?

anyways
the box full of broken fnaf2 animatronic parts in fnaf3 is also evidence that foxy did it. Also a clear reason as to why he looks drastically bigger and just generally different in fnaf2 than fnaf1. they would of completely replaced him with a new model when they reopened.

Back
Top Bottom