Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I HATE IT!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vexrak

Terrarian
[Out Dated]

I have unfortunately stopped development on this mod! Though some people are willing to continue it, once they have a page set up, I will link it here.

Anyways, I just wanted to give a huge thanks to everyone that supported me; so until next time thanks and goodbye!

kdcROYP.png

Gearite Ore:
io4wKbG.png

Gearite Bar:
ILzo9Ix.png

Gearite Revolver:
JwobSKL.png

Gearite Sword:
1w3BTk4.png

Gearite Pickaxe:
baT9k4B.png

Gearite Axe:
_request__gearite_axe_by_minitehhedgehog-d8uto3a.png

Gearite Hammer:
_request__gearite_hammer_by_minitehhedgehog-d8u67vj.png

Gearite Helmet:
ogu3fap.png

Gearite Chestplate:
obynTi9.png

Gearite Leggings:
4Wx4TuF.png

The stats are the same as Adamantite, if you're wondering.
And the ore is only for hard-mode.

This is the only content we have so far.

kdcROYP.png

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/830wbj0jqjvphbm/GeariteMod.tapi?dl=0

Anyways thanks, and we hope you like it! :happy:

Last edited:
I LOVE THE PIXEL ART! Absolutely stunning!

I hope this goes far so i can see more of those yummy pixels :)

If you need anything else, I would be glad to help! I love making these kinds of things, plus I'm at an idea loss right now so I have nothing else to be doing. But I'll pixel art and program until my fingers fall off if you want me to. I love the idea of this mod and I want to support it any way I can!

I'm definitely going to download this mod when it's released, the sprites are simply too good to ignore. :D
I LOVE THE PIXEL ART! Absolutely stunning!

I hope this goes far so i can see more of those yummy pixels :)
Nice sprites man! Can't wait for more to come!
Most of the pixel art is done by Coldshot Boostar, the helmet, the chestplate, the leggings and the ore are done by me. But the sword, pickaxe and alternate ore are done by Coldshot Boostar.

Check him out here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/coldshot-boostar.187/

Last edited:
This is a great start :happy: I'll always give my support to new modders, as that was where I started my real career as a pixel artist :p

This looks amazing!
This is definitely going in my pack of mods when it comes out! :dryadsmile:

I had an idea for a mod around a year ago, but not only till now have I started working on it!

First of all lets start with credits:

Tehrcb: Mainly Coding... and other things!

Coldshot Boostar: Mainly Pixel Art!

Vexrak (Me): Pixel art and a bit of coding.

-= Actual Content =-​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gearite Ore:
io4wKbG.png

Alternate Ores:
gearite_ore_by_minitehhedgehog-d8ty1uu.png

Gearite Bar:
ILzo9Ix.png

Gearite Revolver:
JwobSKL.png

Gearite Sword:
1w3BTk4.png

Pickaxes:
_request__gearite_pickaxe_by_minitehhedgehog-d8ty8m5.png

Gearite Helmet:
ogu3fap.png

Gearite Chestplate:
y8fGzdY.png

Gearite Leggings:
4Wx4TuF.png

This is the only content so far, but please give us support so we can get the mod out faster.
It's also not available for download publicly, but if you would like to test it PM me.

Anyways thanks, and we hope you like it! :happy:
Where Is The True Gearite Sword? This Mod Needs Mo True Weapons :p

It's equal to adamantite, and it might even be equal to hallow if you guys want it to be more powerfull (yes I'm too lazy to add my own stats).
[DOUBLEPOST=1432080325,1432080235][/DOUBLEPOST]
Download? Because this looks and tastes (yes.. Tastes:indifferent:) amazing:D. Also stats please.
Are you a troll? Like the actual race, with the candy corn horns and grey skin? Because that's like the only explanation for the tasting.

And yes I'll send you a download, but you have to tell me the bugs and crap. Because this is testing, remember that please.

Last edited:
Can I hire anyone like full time?

Unfortunately I can't pay you :(
But I can give you credit towards an awesome mod :happy:
(Sorry about the self admiring there)

Anyways, the more people we have working on this mod the faster we can get it out to you guys, the awesome cool people that like the mod (A.K.A. Fans).

Thanks and we'll see you later.

I made the Helmet, chest plate, and leggings really, he modified them.
Sorry, I was talking about the pixel art, I completely re-did them (sorry). You're the main coder though. You've coded the majority of the mod so far. And all that credit goes to you.

Also if you're up for I would like to hire you. You have excellent coding skills, and decent pixel art.

Sorry, I was talking about the pixel art, I completely re-did them (sorry). You're the main coder though. You've coded the majority of the mod so far. And all that credit goes to you.

Also if you're up for I would like to hire you. You have excellent coding skills, and decent pixel art.
Thanks, I happily accept! If you need anything done, let me know.

Can I hire anyone like full time?

Unfortunately I can't pay you :(
But I can give you credit towards an awesome mod :happy:
(Sorry about the self admiring there)

Anyways, the more people we have working on this mod the faster we can get it out to you guys, the awesome cool people that like the mod (A.K.A. Fans).

Thanks and we'll see you later.
I would be willing to be hired full time, if you wish.

Back
Top Bottom