Would you put a ring on it?

• Yes.

Votes: 142 93.4%
  • No.

Votes: 10 6.6%

• Total voters
b85.gif
GOTTA GO FAST

interesting. would be cool to see a version that is also mergable with the dash accessory that allows one dash in any direction but is treated as the spin dash instead of evasion, unless you're on the ground, in which case only left and right apply

Good idea, I like it :) +1 support but, the frostspark boots give you flight, and it's not very fair tat it takes flight away :(
You still fly with wings, but without the Frostspark boots, your flight time isn't as long. I always swap my Frostspark Boots out for a Destroyer Emblem for serious battles, anyways. Wings alone are still workable.
interesting. would be cool to see a version that is also mergable with the dash accessory that allows one dash in any direction but is treated as the spin dash instead of evasion, unless you're on the ground, in which case only left and right apply
That actually might be better than the down button... this would make the Hedgehog Shoes better suited as a tinker that includes the Tabi. It also means that we don't have to go to such lengths to nerf it when used with Teleporters. Still, I don't know if just Hermes Boots + Tabi is a good enough tinker... hmm... thinking about it.

why not make it an alternative to the frostspark?

So instead of hermes + tabi make it lightning boots + tabi

Wow, this suggestion is doing better than Sonic Boom! I hate Sanic, but I like references, especially as the Nintendo and Sega references could rival each other.

Back
Top Bottom