tModLoader Industrialization: Terraria Edition (Phase 2: Development)

How does this mod idea sound to you?

• Sounds Promising

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • Doesn't sound interesting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who said Iron couldn't grow in a pot? (Coded by @Eldrazi)
104PnDa.jpg

A new update has been Released bring the version to 7-Alpha

Additions - Machines
  • Added Tier 2 "Plantation Lab"

Additions - Growables
  • NEW! - Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver, Tungsten, Gold and Platinum can now be cultivated (better quality seeds take longer to grow and more expensive) - (Coded by @Eldrazi)

Recipes:
  • "Any" seeds can be turned into "Seed Mineral", Seed Mineral, (Any)Metal Powder and Ash blocks will make its own seed... at a high price

Removeals:
  • Removed Buff icons from Tokens

Bugs:
  • Carful when placing the seeds, they will plant, too fast and they over-write the existing one, and causes you to waste seeds, take EXTRA care, not to loose any

im pretty sure lava slime didnt drop a single lava gel in normal or expert

ahh.... lemme fix that
[DOUBLEPOST=1454466462,1454465863][/DOUBLEPOST]A Patch was released bringing the version to 7b

• Fixed Lava Slimes not dropping "Magma Gel"

Just tried it a few mins ago.. it seems some sprites are having the white box sprite issue. This has also been occuring in the Tremor mod. Can you look into the issue?

Just tried it a few mins ago.. it seems some sprites are having the white box sprite issue. This has also been occuring in the Tremor mod. Can you look into the issue?
It'd help if you could specify which elements have the 'white box issue'.

Well, right now, I know that plastic(or was it rubber? the thing crafted with gel), and its crafts are being affected.

Well, right now, I know that plastic(or was it rubber? the thing crafted with gel), and its crafts are being affected.
Hmm, that's weird... I'm not able to replicate the problem. Plastic looks how it should look (with no white background or anything).
Not sure what could be the problem here.

Strange.. I talked about this issue over at the Tremor thread a while back, and it seems that only a few people have this issue. I guess I'm just one of the unlucky few.

@Azn: The white box issue could lead to some elements missing from you, the mod says its using like "Microsoft.Xna.Framework;" and other elements, i aint sure if these are the case though, but to make it more of a relief the tModLoader is only in Beta you know, V0.7, some elements are still missing, or unavailable.

What OS are you using (Operating System, Example, Windows 8) and how old is your Machine? (Age does matter)

I'm not very good at making wiki, and usually, Wiki comes from the players who play the mod, developing there own speculations and what not, I don't mind if people would make a wiki, but unfortunately, i'm not a person to do that, but i'll be more than happy, if other people do make one

well first of i love your mod you doing great work and its great that each patch adds that much of things right now :D
sooo i made a new wikia...just did the first side its heavy wip and i hope there are people who will help (especially english isnt my native so i guess i could make more mistakes).
the link: http://industrialization.wikia.com
and DraLUSAD even if you not the person to do it maybe you could help with it like what its adding completly.
i just started playing it and i got a few other mods so yea

well first of i love your mod you doing great work and its great that each patch adds that much of things right now :D
sooo i made a new wikia...just did the first side its heavy wip and i hope there are people who will help (especially english isnt my native so i guess i could make more mistakes).
the link: http://industrialization.wikia.com
and DraLUSAD even if you not the person to do it maybe you could help with it like what its adding completly.
i just started playing it and i got a few other mods so yea

I like it, but yeah, i could help too, but its no fun when someone knows everything and inpars it, players like you makes it sound, fun and interesting, and i'm interested what everyone write and comes up with, it be fun ^_^

I like it, but yeah, i could help too, but its no fun when someone knows everything and inpars it, players like you makes it sound, fun and interesting, and i'm interested what everyone write and comes up with, it be fun ^_^
true yea^^
oh well i hope sameone will help anyway its quite work to just add all things without info like crafting recipe xD

Back
Top Bottom