tModLoader Industrialization: Terraria Edition (Phase 2: Development)

How does this mod idea sound to you?

• Sounds Promising

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • Doesn't sound interesting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm running Windows Vista and my pc is like 6 years old.

yes, its quite old, so there "Could" be a possibility, but nothing to worry about the hardware or software may not meed the games standards, but then again, that's just coming from me, i could always be wrong XD

SPOILURZ:

People said, you can't grow a tree farm underground, they clam it was impossible..... now.... you can prove them wrong....

C7mshJK.jpg

A new update has been released bringing the version to 8

Additions - Machines:
  • Added Tier 2 Machine: "Liquid Combiner"

Additions - Plants:
  • Added Meteorite Plant and requires 400 Meteorite Powder to make 1 seed
  • Added Bonsai Oak Tree, Requires 1 Acorn and 1 Wood to make 3 Oak seeds (no tiles required)
  • Added Bonsai Boreal Tree, requires 1 acorn and 1 Boreal wood to make 3 Boreal seeds
  • Bonsai Oak Tree's will produce 2~6 Oak wood
  • Bonsai Boreal Tree's will produce 2~6 Boreal wood

Additions - Recipes:
  • Added Bottled Lava
  • Added Bottled Liquids to Combiner Recipes, which creates Blocks
  • Mud Blocks at any Furnace can now be turned back into Dirt Blocks
  • Sandstone Blocks can be Crushed into Sand Blocks

Changes - Plants
  • Powder Value to making seeds Changed:
    • Copper: 300 to 100
    • Tin: 300 to 125
    • Iron: 300 to 150
    • Lead: 300 to 175
    • Silver: 400 to 200
    • Tungsten: 400 to 250
    • Gold: 400 to 300
    • Platinum: 400 to 350

Other Changes:
  • Added a Craft group to Carbon Pickaxe, it can now accept either a Molten Pickaxe or Reaver Shark
  • Added a craft group to Spelunker Potion, which can now use Gold/Platinum Powder
  • Added a craft group to Iron Skin potion, which can now use Iron/Lead powder
  • Money Maker Mk.II Cash drop reduced from 4 to 2 Silver
  • Money Maker Mk.III Cash drop reduced from 48 to 10 silver
  • Changed Money Maker Mk.III Graphics to a Gold Coin
  • Renamed "Wire" to "Wire Spool" and "Hellstone Wire" to "Hellstone Wire Spool", to reduce confusion of vanilla's "Wire"
  • Tier 2 Machines Rarity is now, 2
  • All Goblin Invasion, ITE Credit drop chance increase from 2 to 3
  • Eater of World, ITE credit drops decreased from 5 to 4
  • Recipes of Potions to making the Token Accessories reduced from 30 to 5
  • All Powder based Ores (except Hellstone) now have a sell price, half of what there Ore is worth

Graphic Changes:
  • Changed Iron/Lead Plants graphics a little to make it more likely to know when they have fully grown (Remember, they grow in 3 stages and do not glow or shrink, keep that in mind)

Vanilla Code Changes:
  • Increased Max Stack to Torches to 999
  • Increased Max Stack of Glow Sticks to 999
  • Increased max stack of (All) bars to 999
  • Increased max stack of Shadow Scales and Tissue Samples to 999

Removals:
  • Removed: Seeds(Ammo), Grass Seed, Corruption Seed, Crimson Seed, Hallowed Seed, Jungle Seed and Mushroom seed in making Seed Minerals
  • Removed: Metal Powder Tooltips

New update has been released, bringing its version to 9-Alpha

Additions:
  • Can make "Slush" blocks at the Liquid Combiner
  • Can make "Silt" blocks at the Liquid Combiner
  • Added Frozen's Token
  • Added Blazing's Token
  • Added Angler's Token
  • Added Summoner's Token
  • Added Ichor's Token
  • Added Sunflower Oil
  • Added Lubricant Oil
  • Offically Added "Spelunker's Token"

Additions - NPC Drops
  • Wall of Flesh now drop ITE Credits 50~100
  • Spelunker Disks drop from these mobs
    • Crimson Axe
    • Ichor Sticker
    • Floaty Gross
    • World Feeder
    • Cursed Hammer
    • Corruptor
    • Illuminant slime
    • Illuminant Bat
    • Chaos Elemental
    • Enchanted Sword

Additions - Disks
  • Added Vol. 1~5 ANGLER Disk Set
  • Added Vol. 1~5 SUMMONER Disk set
  • Added Vol. 1~8 SPELUNKER Disk Set

Additons: Plants
  • Added Ebon Bonsai Tree
  • Added Shade Bonsai Tree
  • Added Palm Bonsai Tree
  • Added Pearl Bonsai Tree

Changes - Plants:
  • Bonsai Oak & Boreal Wood Drops increase from 2~6 to 3~8

Changes - Graphics
  • Changed Token Graphics

Changes - Other:
  • Making Sandstorm in a bottle now requires 1 Cloud in a bottle to make
  • Dispite Bronze requires Tin AND Copper Bars, Requirements changed just to having 1 Copper & 1 Tin Bars, to making it more balanced
  • Returned the 30 Buff Potions back into making Tokens

Patches:
  • Fixed a bug where two Value nodes on Powder Metals where in place, resulting "No Value" even though, it actually does have value

Notes:
  • Unlike other Disks, Spelunker Disks uses "Numrical" instead of "Roman Numerals", Also unlike the other disks, Spelunker Set needs 8 instead of 5

If you ever need help, keep in mind you can usually get it straight away in the Discord channel.

A new update has been released bringing the version build to 10-Alpha

Download it here!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m7uvnbzthz73xxp/ITEv10Alpha.7z?dl=0

Patch Notes

Additons: Machines
Ore Fabricator -Empty-
Ore Fabricator -Copper-
Ore Fabricator -Tin-
Ore Fabricator -Iron-
Ore Fabricator -Lead-
Ore Fabricator -Silver-
Ore Fabricator -Tungsten-
Ore Fabricator -Gold-
Ore Fabricator -Platinum-
Ore Fabricator -Meteorite-
Ore Fabricator -Demonite-
Ore Fabricator -Crimtane-
Ore Fabricator -Hellstone-​

Additions: Accessories
Added Mana Flower Spring (Hardmode Only)
Added band of Health (Hardmode Only)
Now able to craft the "Band of Regeneration"
Now able to craft the "Band of Starpower"​

Additions: Tools
Added Carbon Hamaxe​

Additions: Other
Added Iron Band
Re-skinned Carbon Pickaxe with that of the actual Molten Pickaxe and just added a Power Core to it​

Changes: Other
Carbon Pickaxe had it speed slightly up by a small amount​

Changes: Recipes
all none money makers and fabricator Machines Recipes have been reduced slightly, to being, less grindy
Most Component Recipies have also been reduced slightly, and some changed a bit​

Notes:
Ore Fabricator is a special Machine, which can Over-write Existing Bars, to produce Ores, inefficient, Multiple Fabs maybe required
The Ore Fabricator is a weaker counter-part to its successor the "Quantum Ore Fabricator"
Time to produce changes depending on the bar that was slotted, Copper takes 1M & 30Sec to produce, where Hellstone takes 4M & 30Sec​

haha i like this but now heres more work for the wiki to correct all changes xD(hope you dont just wanna me a hard time :D) and i was so happy to have everything tier 1 done :p

haha i like this but now heres more work for the wiki to correct all changes xD(hope you dont just wanna me a hard time :D) and i was so happy to have everything tier 1 done :p

since its "Alpha", subjects are to change ;), your going to be in for some mighty hardwork XD

Hey guys, just an Update to the Future of the mod.

The past week, been working hard on coming up with some ideas, some from my old mod, some from starbound, and others some bizarre ideas, most ideas wouldn't have been implemented, if it wasn't for @Eldrazi, which, unfortunately, has mysteriously stopped helping me in his handy work in Coding, what ever his intentions where, he sure has done an amazing job in lighting the mob.

Unfortunately, with out a strong coder, must of my Ideas will not come to fruition, which is a shame, but none the less, able to use some of the code to mold around other ideas.

Like on the front page, I am willing to accept someone who's not afraid to experiment in coding and can handle some bizarre and weird ideas, as they say, trying something new brings about new experiences, I'm also looking for someone who's good at his/her art work, to actually make some of the art design more, appropriate and more Terraria than what it is now, I'm after all, bad at both coding and being artistic, but able to manipulate and change things to meet the mods standards

As for the mod, its not stopped in its development, just experimenting with stuff, and have things ready in Hardmode, lemme give a taste
  • Induction Furnace, Rotary Crusher, Singularity Compressor, Centrifuge Extractor
  • Specialized Fabricators
  • Hallowed Ore
  • Other Tier 3 & 4 machines
  • Accessories
  • and more
Do please report any issues, or bugs, and add any suggestions and feed back, Thank you ^_^

Hey guys, just an Update to the Future of the mod.

The past week, been working hard on coming up with some ideas, some from my old mod, some from starbound, and others some bizarre ideas, most ideas wouldn't have been implemented, if it wasn't for @Eldrazi, which, unfortunately, has mysteriously stopped helping me in his handy work in Coding, what ever his intentions where, he sure has done an amazing job in lighting the mob.

Unfortunately, with out a strong coder, must of my Ideas will not come to fruition, which is a shame, but none the less, able to use some of the code to mold around other ideas.

Like on the front page, I am willing to accept someone who's not afraid to experiment in coding and can handle some bizarre and weird ideas, as they say, trying something new brings about new experiences, I'm also looking for someone who's good at his/her art work, to actually make some of the art design more, appropriate and more Terraria than what it is now, I'm after all, bad at both coding and being artistic, but able to manipulate and change things to meet the mods standards

As for the mod, its not stopped in its development, just experimenting with stuff, and have things ready in Hardmode, lemme give a taste
  • Induction Furnace, Rotary Crusher, Singularity Compressor, Centrifuge Extractor
  • Specialized Fabricators
  • Hallowed Ore
  • Other Tier 3 & 4 machines
  • Accessories
  • and more
Do please report any issues, or bugs, and add any suggestions and feed back, Thank you ^_^
If you're looking for some coding help, you can PM me :) I know a bit about Eldrazi's situation, it's a bit unfortunate but I'm sure you'd understand. (I can't sprite though :p)

Ok i just got this mod and I'm lost I don't know any of the crafting recipes please help, also I don't know what those things do? can you put a recipe book in the game that shows you what you need and what it makes, as well as what it does, that would be awesome

Ok i just got this mod and I'm lost I don't know any of the crafting recipes please help, also I don't know what those things do? can you put a recipe book in the game that shows you what you need and what it makes, as well as what it does, that would be awesome

I'm not good at explaining, but the best option available is the NPC "Guide", if you click him then crafting Recipes, you can give him an item, say "Iron Bar" he will then show you all the available recipes that "Iron bar" can go into, Modded items are further down the list (Mainly at the bottom) so if your looking for a modded item its best to start at the bottom

As for what Tile is required, that's a different story, it seems that Modded tiles do not come under the recipe requirements, Example, giving the Guide "Iron Ore" will see it can be turned into "Iron Powder" but does not tell you what "Tile" it requires to be made at, I'm aware of this.

There is a Wiki being made via the front page, its heavily WIP and most things are missing, your only solution is give the guide an item, and try and work out where to get it from, if you, however, are stuck, just send me a PM, i'll give you some extra info if you are stuck

Back
Top Bottom