Is Minecraft Steve or the Terraria Player stronger? I have the answer.

I forgot to mention something, but I'm not sure if anyone else has said it already.

The gold in Terraria it stronger then Terraria's iron. This means that the gold would have a different molecular structure and that fact would make any current data useless if it was based on the statistics gold shares in the real world.

That's right, gold could be thousands of times heavier then it is IRL or be lighter then a feather.
This also goes for Minecraft in a way, unless proper stats were officially given for the ore.

TBH, nobody knows how heavy Mythril or Adamantite is, or what the weight of Nether Quartz would be. It's impossible to make a conclusion until official statistics have been released by Mojang and Re-Logic.

Well, on the gold point, things don't break in Terraria. So, IRL, gold is useless for tools because it quickly bends out of shape. But in Terraria, since tools don't break, you'd have a very dense tool that never loses its sharpness or shape... which would be quite effective.

Well, on the gold point, things don't break in Terraria. So, IRL, gold is useless for tools because it quickly bends out of shape. But in Terraria, since tools don't break, you'd have a very dense tool that never loses its sharpness or shape... which would be quite effective.
We can also assume magic is used to create weapons/tools/armor as you don't need any other tool to create anything, besides the "magic" anvil.

The gold in Terraria it stronger then Terraria's iron. This means that the gold would have a different molecular structure and that fact would make any current data useless if it was based on the statistics gold shares in the real world.
If you take a look at the crafting recipes on the Terraria wiki, you'll see that the iron armor needs 75 iron bars to craft a full suit, whereas the gold armor needs 90 bars. It is the same for the swords (iron uses 10 bars, gold 13). I haven't checked all items yet, but the only ones that use the same amount of bars are the pickaxes, bows and axes. (but note that the gold pickaxe uses one more wood than the iron)

I have a lil' theory on this: Maybe the player character puts more effort on crafting the gold armor/equipment rather than the iron one; And even if iron is stronger than gold, the gold equipment is better because it was more well-made.

If you take a look at the crafting recipes on the Terraria wiki, you'll see that the iron armor needs 75 iron bars to craft a full suit, whereas the gold armor needs 90 bars. It is the same for the swords (iron uses 10 bars, gold 13). I haven't checked all items yet, but the only ones that use the same amount of bars are the pickaxes, bows and axes. (but note that the gold pickaxe uses one more wood than the iron)

I have a lil' theory on this: Maybe the player character puts more effort on crafting the gold armor/equipment rather than the iron one; And even if iron is stronger than gold, the gold equipment is better because it was more well-made.
Makes sense, the gold armor has more detail too.

Or maybe they are just shoving more gold into their armour sets. Because we all know a badass would only walk around in a set of armour made from too much gold. Also, this does not have anything to do with the Density stuff. It may contain more bars, yes, but that makes no difference if it's light as a piece of paper. Terrarian gold =/= IRL gold, we can safely say. And, Minecraft's gold is weak, so we can kind of assume that Minecraftian Gold == IRL Gold. So... Terrarian gold =/= Minecraftian gold.

Meanwhile, in Minecraft, things actually have durability!

Genius. I think I might've just get lost in the process of READING the thread, how could ya even do it?

AAA THE MATH IT'S CONFUSING
AAAAAAAAAAA
Pretty helpful, actually.
Now do the same to the Terra Blade, how heavy is that?

I think by the time you try to calculate how much the Deathstar weighs you have really, really got to step outside.

I think this has as much point as a soccer ball.

I think the shark got jumped ages ago... no, please don't measure how high the jump was... no, stop it!!

Now do the same to the Terra Blade, how heavy is that?
I think that would be impossible to calculate, because first we would need to know how much the Excalibur and the Night's Edge weigh. But the Excalibur is made from hallowed bars, which doesn't exist in real life, thus how much it weighs would be open for speculation; the same would apply to the Night's Edge: It is made from several swords which components do not exist in the real world.
I might still try to speculate how much it weighs tho.

I think that would be impossible to calculate, because first we would need to know how much the Excalibur and the Night's Edge weigh. But the Excalibur is made from hallowed bars, which doesn't exist in real life, thus how much it weighs would be open for speculation; the same would apply to the Night's Edge: It is made from several swords which components do not exist in the real world.
I might still try to speculate how much it weighs tho.
So, the height of the pixels of the swords and hallowed bars = how much it weighs (see Copper Coin).
OH GOD NOW I'M DOING IT

Hmm...either I'm reading wrong or there is a false assumption made here:

Take this for example -
1 Cent Coin x 100 = 1 Dollar Coin

But that doesn't make the 1 Dollar Coin 100x mass of the 1 Cent Coin

1,000,000 (number of copper coins in a platinum coin) x 999 (number of platinum coins per stack) x 60 (number of stacks of 999 platinum coins the player can hold) x 38950.0301731 (weight of a single terrarian copper coin) gives us the mass of all those coins to be...

Hmm...either I'm reading wrong or there is a false assumption made here:

Take this for example -
1 Cent Coin x 100 = 1 Dollar Coin

But that doesn't make the 1 Dollar Coin 100x mass of the 1 Cent Coin

1,000,000 (number of copper coins in a platinum coin) x 999 (number of platinum coins per stack) x 60 (number of stacks of 999 platinum coins the player can hold) x 38950.0301731 (weight of a single terrarian copper coin) gives us the mass of all those coins to be...

Yes, but you don't MAKE a dollar coin out of 100 pennies. Since there's no one your character is exchanging money with, we can assume that one silver coin is made from 100 copper coins.

Yes, but you don't MAKE a dollar coin out of 100 pennies. Since there's no one your character is exchanging money with, we can assume that one silver coin is made from 100 copper coins.
Ahh so you are assuming that you use the copper coins to make the silver coin, because no one trades you the coin - thou copper turning into silver makes all the sense in the world (then gold then platinum).

Back
Top Bottom