Mobile Mobile Thanksgiving Update - Coming November 6th

I THINK modding on console is limited by the hardware manufacturers.

A worldshare would be awesome - I've said that to them a few times in the past as well
Modding on Console is breaking the rules. So, it is possible, but you might get into trouble.

That's why we have DLCs...

Wait, Terraria Console DLCs?

I've been thinking about this for about a day now, is there going to be a Halloween update, even in the far future. If there is an update for this, will it have a different time than Oktoberfest, same time as Oktoberfest, or remove Oktoberfest altogether? And is there going to be a 'new' Christmas update, because there are items intended for Christmas, or is it just so we could have something to do while 505games develops...-gasp-...alright...-sigh- Good Night.

I've been thinking about this for about a day now, is there going to be a Halloween update, even in the far future. If there is an update for this, will it have a different time than Oktoberfest, same time as Oktoberfest, or remove Oktoberfest altogether? And is there going to be a 'new' Christmas update, because there are items intended for Christmas, or is it just so we could have something to do while 505games develops...-gasp-...alright...-sigh- Good Night.
There's no way there going to remake a update that is already here

I just learned if you set the date to October 10 you can get the 1.2 Halloween update

I just learned if you set the date to October 10 you can get the 1.2 Halloween update
Err...yah know, this message was from a month and a half ago, and no one knew 505 and Codeglue had been almost done with 1.2.1.2 Mobile. This is now, when everyone, even myself, knows it's the Halloween update...officially ;)

Codeglue on Twitter (developer of Terraria Mobile) announced they had fixed bugs and such, and is being verified by 505games. Hopefully this bug fix update will take only a day or to for all app stores to verify and update ;)
Oh sweet! I couldnt even play the game since January 13 because the game wouldnt even open lol

My game does seem to be relatively stable now though, I think the game somehow figures out how to deal with it, or at least it seems so.
Yeah. I'm just as frustrated as you are, Splice...I'm just hoping 505games finds it good and releases it in the following days...or weeks. I'm really excited to see if they fixed at least 75% of glitches or errors ;)

Back
Top Bottom