Mobile Mobile Thanksgiving Update - Coming November 6th

getting a bit exited and im not really that scared of turkor though i have 1 question. will he be hardmode or prehardmode?
Whichever. They said enemies will drop cursed stuffing , so collecting that you will make a summon item which i guess will work just like lepus' spawn , prehardmode or hardmode .
Or they could make it so that enemies drop it only in hardmode , but i doubt it

That turkey platter couldn't visually fit much worse. Was it ripped from another game with a significantly different art style? It looks like it was...

That turkey platter couldn't visually fit much worse. Was it ripped from another game with a significantly different art style? It looks like it was...
I doubt it very much. It's probably just a different artist. Cause you know, the art team of PC terraria is different than 505 games'.

I really wish I had mobile. This update actually looks really good and mobile looks like it's growing rapidly.

It looks to me that you can destroy the body first, then the head and neck become like a wyvern and it dashes at you.

Glad to see the mobile getting some more exclusive stuff; gives me more incentive to buy ;)

Lesse, Dragon Mask, Hallowed Plate Mail, Spectral Subligar, 200 Max Life & no weapon in hand...
That makes...
Yup, he's dead.
Oh, also, nice update.

Back
Top Bottom