Morals from Video Games

Legend of Zelda: One uses their fears as courage to fight for what they believe in.

Doom: Sometimes you have to go through Hell more then once to find peace, even if it also means staying in Hell to fight for it.

Black and White 2 (NOT POKEMON): You decide what is right and wrong by the actions you do, you can end bloodshed by impressing or rule with an iron fist with bloodstained soldiers. and have a badass freaking pet who also follows your setup unless you're me where you have a pet who has all evil and yet has done nooothing bad to your own citizens, how? I'm just that f'ing awesome. XD

Borderlands Pre-Sequel- You fight for your beliefs as a hero to end up being the villain in the end. *Spoiluhs*

Lets never forget about Ornstein. Just doing his job. But Smough, that blubbering hippo deserved no respect.
Smough was actually not fat at all.
If you look at concept art of Smough, you can see that underneath his armor he was actually really fit and strong, as you would need to be in order to wield that massive hammer.

Galactic Civilizations III: History is really written by the victor.

The Witcher saga: Murdering innocents is wrong, even if they're constantly being annoying pricks who basically beg to be slashed down. Killing animals who only act on instinct, however, is totally awesome - just make sure you call them "monsters" to justify your merciless onslaught.

Chroma Squad: Being a Power Ranger ripoff is awesome.

Borderlands saga: Explosions are the only thing that matters in life. That is all.

Ys (witnessed in Origin, III aka The Oath in Felghana): Even the most lawful of beings, in the highest of orders, can become so severely corrupt and make the grandest of plans backfire. Or, As angels can walk amongst demons, demons can walk amongst angels.

Final Fantasy VI: When you grasp true power, you become a slave to it.

Quake: Making teleports that use alternate dimensions to shortcut between A and B is generally a bad idea.

Diablo III, Reaper Of Souls: Sometimes even angels fall to a path of corruption.

Diablo II: Even fallen angels deserve freedom. (Barbarian quote)

DOOM: Remember what I said about making teleports that use alternate dimensions to shortcut between A and B? But this time on the moons of Mars!

Hexen: At what price the theft of power?

Wrack: All of our greatest inventions can at one point be used against us.

Equinox: It's not about the strength or sharpness of your weapon, but also the strength and sharpness of your wit.

1. Frogs should stay away from downtown streets.
  2. Stack of Doom and Bob's your uncle.
  3. Nearly every monster you slay is edible, and some even confer special powers.
I reckon someone can guess which games 1 and 3 apply to, although the second is pretty generic.

First one is Sonic Adventure, right?

Anyways, I have one:
All Sonic games: Always do things fast and get them over with.

Shin Megami Tensei Series in general: Taking the Path of Neutrality is the best possible option. Even though it still leaves the world with a conflict yet balance of Order and Freedom, trading all Freedom for Absolute Order, or trading Order for Absolute Freedom is giving up everything that makes one Human, and unable to change.

Tales of the Abyss: People are able to change if they truly desire to change and work to make it happen.

Also that a prediction of the future is just one possibility and doesn't set the future in stone. Even if there is a prediction of the future, the one who predicted the future may have not intended for everyone to follow their prediction to the letter.

Radiant Historia: It is perfectly fine to Time Travel to change History into making a better World and make people's lives easier, especially if the World will be destroyed if you don't.

Civilization V: No matter how good you are or how you've helped out other Nations, they will always find reason to hate you and backstab you.

Saya No Uta: Being able to be with the one you love is absolutely worth sacrificing your humanity for them.

minecraft: everything has it's weakness.
terraria: you don't have to be normal to succeed.
risk of rain: if you want happiness, sometimes you have to endure hardship.

I learned that it's ok to burglarize, murder and nuke innocent people as long as you donate a lot of money to a questionable cult afterwards. Thanks Fallout 3!

Pokemon yellow: You gotta catch 'em all, and pikachu doesn't like pokeballs.

Fallout 3: You go outside looking for dad, you're looking for trouble.

Back
Top Bottom