PC My game wont launch at all

Vegi

Terrarian
I've tried the integrity of the files, redownloading it 100%, running as admin to then have it tell me not to run it as admin, i'm so lost to why my game wont work. I am on a pc with windows 11.

I would first try force closing steam with task manager then trying to start it again, if not then go ahead and try to make a log file and send it here.

creating a log: simply go to your steam library, open Terraria's properties, and open Launch options, paste "-logerrors -logfile '' into the box. The next time you launch, it should make a log in Documents>My Games>Terraria>Logs.

Ah never mind when I created the folder My Games then inside it Terraria it pasted the logs inside the folder

I would first try force closing steam with task manager then trying to start it again, if not then go ahead and try to make a log file and send it here.

creating a log: simply go to your steam library, open Terraria's properties, and open Launch options, paste "-logerrors -logfile '' into the box. The next time you launch, it should make a log in Documents>My Games>Terraria>Logs.

Attachments

• Log_20240426134129411.log
    1 KB · Views: 12
Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.dll' or one of its dependencies. is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)File name: 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.dll'

its saying this in the logs
System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.dll' or one of its dependencies. is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)
File name: 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.dll'
at Terraria.Program.RunGame()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

Back
Top Bottom