Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D improved user interface! My favorite improvement is not needing to go back and forth between my piggy bank and shops.
I need to stare at the spoiler pictures more.

Wait... Cenx died? What did you put in the Underworld that causes the death of the most frighteningly overpowered member of the development team?

As for the rest of the post: I wholeheartedly approve of every change listed here. Massive screenshots will no longer have 2 HUDs, I can put money anywhere on the map, yet still have it available to me when I need it, and relinquish my paranoia of pushing Q in place of A while my True Excalibur flies into the obsidian farm...

That physically hurt me.

Also, I love how you captured the rightward voyage of a Blue Slime in the second animated GIF. So much so, that I was watching it instead of what was happening in the inventory for 3 loops.

Last edited:
Quickstacker? are you serious?! I really needed that!! :D usually I always have a jumbled mess of items in my inventory its inevtiable, I'm glad they have this :D

These changes are amazing new banners better buying/selling new modes and options.... Its wonderful... *drooling commences*

These changes are great!
I like how small changes like these are being spoiled for 1.3, instead of spoiling new items and bosses. It's best to keep those saved for when the update arrives!
Anyway, I love all the new changes, especially the piggy bank shopping and the quick stack to near by chests! Out of all the new enhancements, they have to be my favourite.

Keep up the good work devs, I'm looking forward very much to 1.3!
Now, time to speculate on the various items which have been purposely displayed...

Traveling Merchant is selling a flat object Probably a painting, looks like the player getting abducted by Aliens!
x7Jho61~2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom