Weapons & Equip New Tinker- the Beefury

stormconure

Duke Fishron
The star cloak rains down stars. The honeycomb shoots bees. They can be combined to make the bee cloak, which does both. However...
The starfury rains stars. The beekeeper shoots bees. And they can't be tinkered.

I just think it would be really cool if these mid-tier swords were tinkerable. Crafting: 1 starfury and 1 beekeeper at a tinkerer's workshop. Result: Beefury.

Beefury: 25 melee damage, average speed, weak knockback. Stars/bees have no knockback.
Causes a star to hit where cursor is which then explodes into 3 bees.
index.php

Here is a possible sprite for it. Thanks to Milt69466 for that!

So is this a good idea?

Last edited:
I dont want to post a poll because i know it will be decided eventually, but which is better: option 1 or 2? (Derpo i know you answered already, im asking everyone else)

Oh, I actually really like this concept. Honestly I wouldn't mind the addition of this, it sounds pretty cool. Yeah, you can have my support. Neat.

Copy and paste this V
Code:
[IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/beefury-png.6318/[/IMG]

Not necessarily tinkering, that night's edge is crafted out of four different other swords, so I don't see why we could do the same to other weapons.
I think he meant the fact that accessory combinations are “tinkered” with at a tinkerer’s workshop. Combined weapons are “forged” at a anvil usually.

Back
Top Bottom