Biomes & Nature Regenerating Orbs and Hearts

Is it good?

• Yes, both.

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • No, just the regenerating part. Not comfortable with dual availability.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
In order to escape you can use a magic mirror or a recall potion. Either that or just destroy two for the time being. I got my explosives from a chest and pots.

I didn't have to survive a deadly fall, I just put platforms every now and again. The first time I did that I managed with a cloud in a bottle and a well timed double jump.

Climbing into the sky without a way to negate knockback has a deadly fall.

In essence it isn't any easier to get meteor gear. Also water bolt spawning in the top part of the dungeon also breaks progression.

Also waiting for it to regenerate up there? It is a 10% chance per day.

Besides there is an even more obvious fix to the "problem" you brought up. Make it so only the shadow orbs cause a meteor in corruption worlds.
I see your point. I retract my previous statements.

Will meteorites still fall from it?
Yep. And in fact, because these are renewable, we can make it so meteorites can only be triggered by the smashing of Hearts/Orbs, because no one likes being hit by a random meteorite in hardmode. (There's a 2% chance each night, if the wiki is correct.)

I like it, but you may need to fix the awkwardness with having a crimson biome in the corruption world. Its like solving only a few parts of a puzzle.

I like it, but you may need to fix the awkwardness with having a crimson biome in the corruption world. Its like solving only a few parts of a puzzle.
What do you mean? Having both solves people's complaints about not getting vampire knives and ichor, they can make a farm of it if they want and it doesn't spread unless you make it.

What do you mean? Having both solves people's complaints about not getting vampire knives and ichor, they can make a farm of it if they want and it doesn't spread unless you make it.

Yeah but theres no place to get the seeds, it won't create an underground crimson without HOURS of letting it spread, and its only one little tiny island.

Yeah but theres no place to get the seeds, it won't create an underground crimson without HOURS of letting it spread, and its only one little tiny island.
Or you just use the island to make a few crimstone blocks and use those to spread the biome later on.

Also I still don't understand your initial point.

I realized that with a little effort one could get both the crimson and corrupt keys with the proposal.

Would both biome chests spawn in the dungeon? (Or in the case of the biome weapon project the chests spawning throughout the world).

I realized that with a little effort one could get both the crimson and corrupt keys with the proposal.

Would both biome chests spawn in the dungeon? (Or in the case of the biome weapon project the chests spawning throughout the world).
I still think, since more weight is granted to the dominant continental evil biome, it would be easier to have just one evil biome chest. Even more so since that would make the class distribution of biome chest loot uneven.

I still think, since more weight is granted to the dominant continental evil biome, it would be easier to have just one evil biome chest. Even more so since that would make the class distribution of biome chest loot uneven.
Ah good point, without one item per class per biome it gets a little biased.

Well at least mages relying on the magic cuffs can rest easy in crimson worlds.

Back
Top Bottom