tModLoader Rockos ARPG

While I work on the tree you can refer your mod to everyone. I don't think I can release the tree in the next few weeks. Wedding in 19 days. But I still work on bugfixing things. I would recommend you release your work and promote it with this mod if you like. It would get more views togheter I think. Since it's tmod for both, everyone can decide on their own to play it or not.
can do that as long as you're fine with it. it IS already released though. Link here.

Quick question should it be possible to go over 100% dodge chance cause atm I have 102% and well ive basically won the game lol

Quick question should it be possible to go over 100% dodge chance cause atm I have 102% and well ive basically won the game lol
known issue :/

but a fix for that will take a little while as Rockos is busy with life. check the last page for more information. ( or simply my quote right above...)

I'm sure it's a good mod and all, but I could use some help. Whenever I put the mod file in the mod folder it doesn't work. Is the the mod not supposed to be a text file, because I remember it saying that I needed to add .tmi to the end (which I did). I might just be doing something else wrong, but tbh it makes me feel better to blame the mod/mod maker rather than myself. So yeah, if you are able help, or have any idea what's going on at all, just let me know.

I'm sure it's a good mod and all, but I could use some help. Whenever I put the mod file in the mod folder it doesn't work. Is the the mod not supposed to be a text file, because I remember it saying that I needed to add .tmi to the end (which I did). I might just be doing something else wrong, but tbh it makes me feel better to blame the mod/mod maker rather than myself. So yeah, if you are able help, or have any idea what's going on at all, just let me know.
Download link?

you can download the mod from the modbrowser, which will work 100% of the times...

also you dl the mod as a .txt file from this thread, which you will have to rename to .TMOD (not .tmi... i wonder how you got that one wrong...) for it to work

you can download the mod from the modbrowser, which will work 100% of the times...

also you dl the mod as a .txt file from this thread, which you will have to rename to .TMOD (not .tmi... i wonder how you got that one wrong...) for it to work
Thanks! i downloaded the .txt file and thought it was a source code, and i'm on a mac so it seems that the mod browser doesn't work. Thanks again! P.S. i really like your addon to this, havn't tried it on my computer but a friend had it and i tried it on there, keep up the good work!

Thanks! i downloaded the .txt file and thought it was a source code, and i'm on a mac so it seems that the mod browser doesn't work. Thanks again! P.S. i really like your addon to this, havn't tried it on my computer but a friend had it and i tried it on there, keep up the good work!
I just tried renaming it and it didnt register as a mod, do I have to make a .enabled file? Or do I have to change something in the file?

Every time i level up after hardmode my stats keep resetting? I mean ii can fix it easy but its a little annoying.

Every time i level up after hardmode my stats keep resetting? I mean ii can fix it easy but its a little annoying.
strange glitch which didnt happen to me before.. what is your mod setup? also are you using the latest version from the mod browser?

-Fixed life leech bug for non ranged
-Fixed draw fps drop ( I hope at least )
-Fixed damage while heartless ( I Hope too)
-Fixed life regen adding old life regen value

I am not sure about the moon lord laser what is causing this for heartless. I hope it's resolved.

strange glitch which didnt happen to me before.. what is your mod setup? also are you using the latest version from the mod browser?

Im using the latest version (well until 0.92 just came out) and im using lots of other mods such as thorium tremor ersion fargolwiltas mod quality of life science mod HyperT mod Penguinz + Advan=ced Terraria Sin Costans mod Summoners Association Energy mod Imk Sushi mod Zoalken Mod Sword of Cthulu Miscellania Miners Xtra Enderuim remasterd Infinity Longbows Ftw More Mirrors Cheeze Content Pack Aeons of Terrarai Cosmetic Variety and Legends Prefixes for enemies Extensions + Gabehaswons mod Imk Sushi Drop addons mod Joost Mod MAx Stack Plus More Accessories + Nice(Useful Things) Prehardmode wings Summoners OP Terrarian Drteamkeepers and Vanilla Tweaks. Thas all the mods im using.

Im using the latest version (well until 0.92 just came out) and im using lots of other mods such as thorium tremor ersion fargolwiltas mod quality of life science mod HyperT mod Penguinz + Advan=ced Terraria Sin Costans mod Summoners Association Energy mod Imk Sushi mod Zoalken Mod Sword of Cthulu Miscellania Miners Xtra Enderuim remasterd Infinity Longbows Ftw More Mirrors Cheeze Content Pack Aeons of Terrarai Cosmetic Variety and Legends Prefixes for enemies Extensions + Gabehaswons mod Imk Sushi Drop addons mod Joost Mod MAx Stack Plus More Accessories + Nice(Useful Things) Prehardmode wings Summoners OP Terrarian Drteamkeepers and Vanilla Tweaks. Thas all the mods im using.

hmm.. you're using quite a few mods im not using... but none of these add functions similar to rockos arpg... not sure what could cause your issue...

Hey, not sure if this is something to do with the mods I am using or with this mod in particular, but in a multiplayer environment I appear to be healing instantly, something I do not have happening in single player. I did not see a known issue nor did I see this mentioned. love the mod and just curious whats going on.

hey rockos, i hate to say it, but in multiplayer, you cant die unless you take a crapton of damage. the health regen is so fast, we are invincible unless we take a mass amount of damage. could you fix this?

hey rockos, i hate to say it, but in multiplayer, you cant die unless you take a crapton of damage. the health regen is so fast, we are invincible unless we take a mass amount of damage. could you fix this?
Hey, not sure if this is something to do with the mods I am using or with this mod in particular, but in a multiplayer environment I appear to be healing instantly, something I do not have happening in single player. I did not see a known issue nor did I see this mentioned. love the mod and just curious whats going on.
known issues, partly because tmodloader still isnt fully supporting multiplayer.
also rockos is currently busy with reallife and working on the updated skill tree.

if you want to use this mod on multiplayer, you will have to live with the bugs or wait a while until rockos got some time again and the hooks he needs to fix the multiplayer bugs.

Back
Top Bottom