Terraria meets The Sims 3 [TCF Cameo Group] *REMOVED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! The bacon....I knew it would be the bacon....it's always the bacon.

Sure as hell didn't see that last part coming - oh Liko, living dangerously.

When those hearts flashed, along with her transformation, it was a clear sign of what had to be done..

Its one way of getting a minion I guess :dryadwhat:

When those hearts flashed, along with her transformation, it was a clear sign of what had to be done..

Its one way of getting a minion I guess :dryadwhat:

LOL...it's the storytelling man. You are a natural....across all of your groups.

I highly doubt i'll be able to finish this by halloween. Theres still four themes left in the story to capture: Suspicion, discovery, conflict and resolution, each of which could be hundreds long. Right now Ive had drag my lazy :red: back to the Dungeon and finish the design of it, if Liko is recruiting those guys, I cant have their base an unfinished mess. Not with the higher standards this story has had since its inception. I also have other responsibilities that come first that must be addressed as well.

But hey, as long as its done eventually noone will mind. And if they do, they can get a Bio Drain from Liko.

I highly doubt i'll be able to finish this by halloween. Theres still four themes left in the story to capture: Suspicion, discovery, conflict and resolution, each of which could be hundreds long. Right now Ive had drag my lazy :red: back to the Dungeon and finish the design of it, if Liko is recruiting those guys, I cant have their base an unfinished mess. Not with the higher standards this story has had since its inception. I also have other responsibilities that come first that must be addressed as well.

But hey, as long as its done eventually noone will mind. And if they do, they can get a Bio Drain from Liko.

Quality comes first man - don't sacrifice that for time!

Anyone remember me? No? I guess I have been slacking with this. Working mostly nonstop for a while, to the point I've made myself sick and NEED to chill out and do mostly nothing, so I guess its time to try to finish what I started here.

kelp.png

Have this in the meantime.

EDIT: The description for the @Mystery like painting pretty much says its him. His story here was foretold years ago..

mysterious.png

Last edited:
Special Feature: Cakes, Interviews, and a Redigit
Today is Redigit's 31st birthday, and like many here, I wish him a happy birthday. But then I went and made this as a sort of hand-made gift for him :]

I use the Guide to represent him, its not a perfect match, but its close enough :red:

Today's (non-canon) feature begins with Loki and his evil twin, Liko, in the middle of a stand-off

ChpZLCs.jpg

Liko complains about good people like Loki, who just brushes it off.

z6U6SGM.jpg

Liko reminds him of the fact they are, first and foremost, enemies.

v36HQ8A.jpg

How about you guys take care of your basic needs before arguing :p

TAGope6.jpg

Cenx is up late baking something, ignoring the feuding in the next room. Its a full moon tonight, illuminating the room with a strange glow.

Oy2ZCyq.jpg

A cake..

bWfBVkB.jpg

Not just any cake. One worth staying up late to finish.

9XCRB7q.jpg

Dont let exhaustion hit you now!

WbxHPv8.jpg

Lay on that icing!

S0VoMRY.jpg

And it's done!

PnJWJBx.jpg

Now get to bed before someone lets a zombie in.

SK4GseV.jpg

Cenx, Sparky and Blu are finally all in bed.

hcLMM07.jpg

Liko absorbs ISP energy in secret where and when he can.

xbNNDrU.jpg

YXjwroG.jpg

ncJeucz.jpg

Seems these two are sharing a dream, and are fighting a good and evil battle over the last piece of chicken.

OJXmE7e.jpg

Liko returns home in his limo as day starts to break..

LtfEXHB.jpg

Speaking of breaking...this old joke lives on still

bTOPWJb.jpg

"When will my curse end!?"

hN6J9Qc.jpg

"I swear Loki wakes me up most mornings now with his anguished screams from the bathroom."

cgawGBU.jpg

"BUT I JUST FIXED THIS"

TX1uTnt.jpg

Blu snaps awake, Zzs still floating above her head.

AgNQFTz.jpg

CllO5st.jpg

ovRUopo.jpg

D9NhbiO.jpg

HmuBpN3.jpg

FkwFjpG.jpg

gwlHG5R.jpg

Sleepily dancing like only a winged fairy can.

Bbwc4ye.jpg

"Wait, who on earth are you? How did you get my number? NO I DONT WANT A DATE."

WLrz7zA.jpg

"Thats it, im removing my contact details from TCF and Steam."

9t2TRHT.jpg

Probably the only reason Loki lets Liko out of his mind.

GgQnT9S.jpg

"Heeyyy, Andy, you coming over to the TCF house today?"

Cbah5jR.jpg

"Alright, see you in an hour!"

jT23xJb.jpg

"Loki, what concoction are you making and why?" "Party, Liko. And its mushroom omelettes."

APVJVaX.jpg

I think they are hungry, Loki. No pressure

lEaEXUG.jpg

Here comes another hungry person Loki, step it up :p

1NkAJYy.jpg

And here's Red, in the guise of the Guide!

4ppIdrC.jpg

"Loki, what mushroom did you put in it? That smells..unappealing"

ILLcihO.jpg

I think she's saying she wants an omelette in her stomach, but im not too sure.

OlQ9V8R.jpg

"Cenx, door's ringing. Red's here."

mxL0bK9.jpg

All the pressure and distractions have made him burn his omelettes a bit.

gTGqwaw.jpg

These two decided to make thier own food, hahaha!

jbVvGeM.jpg

Sparky greets Red quite excitedly
(For those only reading now, Red and Cenx lost the real Sparky a while ago. I was given permission to include her in the stories here where she lives on still. I lost my own dog shortly after they lost Sparky, so I know the feeling)

QpqlOpa.jpg

vgMhUZ1.jpg

Can you tell who is Loki and who is Liko?

hN0rWCP.jpg

Cenx opens up talk with Red with a joke.

ivrT6bY.jpg

"Haha! Promoting OMNIR? That scrub is to blame for EVERYTHING!" (Note to mods etc, this isnt a personal attack, you should all know this joke by now)

mIHn6tN.jpg

Loki greets Red with a customary high five

H9GLDmO.jpg

"So, Liko, how much toxic waste were put plotting to put in these?"

VYDHQkF.jpg

Mystery appears out of the shadows with a mysterious birthday gift. "Wtf, theres a stove in here. How on earth did this get in this small box?" "It is..a mystery for the ages, haha.."

XBT1m7P.jpg

His thoughts..wander.

ANVYsXG.jpg

A bit of silly gossip and injokes, of course.

qNrl5un.jpg

I dont even know what was going on here.

I9qBKlh.jpg

This is the kind of pose I would use on a coverpage. Too bad Blu is behind here, ha.

ApIQMvJ.jpg

Mystery gives Red an interview. "So, I made this game called Terraria.."

7gVXBx7.jpg

"And then I stopped updating.."

zaJ9NhH.jpg

"Things got bad for a while.."

vlj2P79.jpg

"I had a kid and other life issues that came first, but the fans didnt know or didnt care.."

5Q0COIh.jpg

"And then I said 'something about a possible PC update'"

h9AJcJZ.jpg

"1.2 was born in that moment"

8S7rJ3W.jpg

"I had to hire a lot of people, like Crowno and Aaron"

wNDGXxx.jpg

"Before I knew it, the game was growing again, at such a rapid pace"

jYtZuVL.jpg

"It took a long time, but the fans were patient, and we got 1.2 out the door to much praise"

DxYcSq6.jpg

"We had to cut some things for future updates, like the Lunar Boss.."

VJWDqrf.jpg

"But now the team was much stronger than it ever was in the past, we could do a lot more updates, and bring so much more to the game!"

CGjTkD8.jpg

"1.3 is going to have an Expert Mode to punish the elite for example, heheheh"

h65BXxI.jpg

GpSoz1g.jpg

kcYxcpl.jpg

Cenx walks past and distracts him..

mCljH2T.jpg

"Where were we?"

YwLEpqw.jpg

Cenx the Trollmaster.

O84jmnh.jpg

5qbgoZp.jpg

LDVUnQK.jpg

IVUlbWM.jpg

K7RoAV7.jpg

Red's pretty into it when talking about Expert Mode.

BWxf7BN.jpg

"So, in closing Red, do you have a rough estimate of when 1.3 will be released?" "Hmm.."

qhwxn0F.jpg

"When it's done" The only answer there could be.

fh0pemr.jpg

Time for everyone to sit back and relax before the cake festivities begin. "How are you liking being back home Andy? Good to be back to work?"

huuWBAu.jpg

"Yeah, I have some tweaks for the Alchemy Table to do, some plants werent working right for it"

e8HS24r.jpg

Mystery is writing up the next issue of the Terrarian Times, starting with his interview.

6U50Zwy.jpg

Brainstorming session? "Laser beam disco balls have to be a thing!" Red's face says it all.

brmNTyd.jpg

Loki comes up with his own ideas and pitchs them too.

LDiLSLN.jpg

I like how Sparky is fully included in the group conversation.

ULzTo9m.jpg

"So, Loki, been meaning to ask this but, why are there two of you?" "Its a long story, but, thats Liko, my evil twin." "Okay.."

jvTJCna.jpg

Liko seems to be plotting against Red..

ZymdgM3.jpg

sLZnEoQ.jpg

Oh come on you two. This isn't a date!

hAAyiQn.jpg

Blu is ALWAYS aware of Liko's movements.

C7mLI5h.jpg

"Well, I'll go get the cake ready guys"

rKRLQZQ.jpg

Blu carries on the idle chatter

UTdIOHo.jpg

"Whats the matter Red?" "Oh, I just have this feeling she'll prank the cake."

PydHKbm.jpg

Just a bit of seasoning.

iaS5Bni.jpg

Doesnt seem to be anything dumb :]

jd6IIYH.jpg

Everyone starts gathering around for celebrations

VWpI0gA.jpg

Well, except Liko. He just points and laughs.

4oMwTa2.jpg

Even Sparky is on the way

KFMwbmE.jpg

Yu89f2Y.jpg

V9EMJbr.jpg

Jw9nZC7.jpg

:redspin: Another year survived, happy 31st birthday Red! I hope this was amusing and worth the time to read :) :redspin:

Highly unlikely. The ones I did do were all humanoid and easily transferrable to the game's limitations. I'm thinking of giving Yoraizor and Solsund a cameo each, and even then, probably not as full characters. Dragon Valley is literally buckling under the weight of the NPCs, monsters, these guys, and the town's original EA-made elven habitants, and I still have more scheduled. The game takes about 15 minutes to save while on this particular save file, and crashes more than I'd like.

I will probably make Group 3, add any 1.3 humanoid NPCs to that group, then call it quits until I have a computer that can better run this town. If it even CAN be saved.

Also, part 4 of the Not-Quite-Halloween-Any-More update comes out today.

The Rise of Liko PSI Part 4: The Facade Falls

Okay, so, I'll be honest. I ran out of steam on this thanks to ideas I had for where the story would go, that became too much of a hassle to make a reality, and then I had a flare-up of work that needed doing, I overworked myself to sickness, still haven't really recovered, and had an insane amount of bad luck and stressful things fall on top of me, like my best friend having a "I suck at this" crisis and leaving the Doom mapping scene, killing the mod we were making together, and damaging the big mod we are a part of (To be fair, we DID overexert ourselves and got too ambitious). I only really got back to this after fooling around with other save files to give the game a change of pace. But that's enough of my whining, you all want to see Liko.

This might be the second to last part; Im not happy with how this turned out, but I could not properly mesh my intended storypath with the game's gameplay, not without a better computer and a HELL of a lot of time.

ATtNcW4.jpg

So, I made Red's birthday half-canon. Just pretend Loki was Liko all along and Liko wasnt there at all. Realistically, I just carried on from where the game was saved. Mystery is finishing up his written interview for the paper.

XcxIAs1.jpg

Liko hands some food to Cenx as part of the "festivities"

aEAhEEh.jpg

Loki is eating some of it

mjc0SK6.jpg

Tastes like death and decay.

gkEDPQx.jpg

He tried to use his phone to contact the real world, but it too, is oddly cut off.

wRvYVlN.jpg

pwp6v5w.jpg

Seeing that hes trapped between life and death, with noone around to see him but Liko, he decides to do some...weird..things.

ZFE3pqK.jpg

Seems not everyone is oblivious to his presence

eXAU425.jpg

Loki is a dancing fiend.

QLAJfh1.jpg

Even Liko is impressed with his good side.

aSV6iSG.jpg

Who then ruins it by climbing up on the counter as well. Liko, Blu can see YOU. And is disturbed by the thought of people standing on kitchen counters and dancing.

eUCveUY.jpg

Liko, what the hell? Her disgust was not encouragement to tear off your clothes and dance on the counter naked!

n3MOfrF.jpg

She runs outside to vomit at the sight of it. Mystery is all "Dude, no, not looking!"

Hmct0w5.jpg

All part of his plan I think.

kxRbG1D.jpg

Okay, what is Liko making, naked?

ZR554qV.jpg

Uhhhhh..

2zbvEjg.jpg

Your supposed to hold it by the stick, rofl

y58ZcNu.jpg

I think we all feel that way.

y8UUZ7f.jpg

rR6MW4U.jpg

pp02TSt.jpg

I3Yl20E.jpg

3WJD56r.jpg

Another sunrise arrives.

qI64N6P.jpg

Mystery is baffled by the lack of "Loki's morning ritual", and walks in to find a naked Loki doing something to the kitchen sink "OH GOD, I did not see whatever the hell your doing"

6fc9rry.jpg

NOW he thinks of the toilet.

exJRsWF.jpg

Blu is annoyed at the continued lack of clothing.

boXCUx5.jpg

Cenx was spared the sight of it for now.

o1EKhDv.jpg

Its weird that Liko obsesses over clean and fixed toilets

amisuRe.jpg

Another mystery lover for Mystery?

CKJPA83.jpg

Yeah, from the school dance I suspect.

pbIjfju.jpg

Oh god, now hes at the icecream maker, this cant be good for anyone

A4vJGnM.jpg

"Loki, could you please put some pants on before making ice cream? WHOAH, what happened to your eyes?"

qIOVgKh.jpg

ISP flavour. Im not even joking.

hX7kW7W.jpg

"You! Pants, NOW! Nobody wants to see that tiny thing!"

jGRpV2l.jpg

"Hang on Orai, someone ranting about pants in the kitchen, I'll call you back"

E40FNSf.jpg

"Tiny? That is not tiny I should be classed as a :red:ing tripod!"

ZNte3mi.jpg

He takes it seriously.

XCRQwtI.jpg

"So, Loki, I hear your creating quite the uproar over your lack of pants" "Damn right."

PqyMmSO.jpg

"Are those your pants up there on the roof!?" "What?"

AoePAOu.jpg

She throws magic dust in his face.

aBHb6jl.jpg

Suddenly, hes in his sleepwear. This is a real fairy power in the game, it strips people to their underwear/sleepwear :dryadnaughty:

ZohjFNz.jpg

This is his "oh god, people can see me in my undies!" face, but it doesnt work here, because he was just casually flopping around happily before.

OZ0K1fP.jpg

"What kind of weak fairy trick is that? Was your mother a glowbug or something?"

djsxfVR.jpg

"Dont you dare throw bug powder in my face again!"

TDzB1yI.jpg

He throws in another insult for good measure.

pbr5cBy.jpg

Bad move, Liko. "Thats it, I'll give you bugs if you want bugs." She throws a bottle at his feet.

JSC2idj.jpg

"NOT THE BEES!!"

bees.png

bee2.png

One Flask of Angry Bees, served directly to Liko

pKTn3Zs.jpg

vwKbkWk.jpg

GInhFVr.jpg

Po82xQn.jpg

qCm8FDe.jpg

6MjokLq.jpg

KFgbGNC.jpg

tXMJk9S.jpg

enjycGg.jpg

DbU7bJ1.jpg

7dD7C05.jpg

Kr4lihl.jpg

The Dance of Nothebeez, performed by Liko.

2Xa1IZ4.jpg

Just one left.

bee3.png

You dont say.

v1SNoFf.jpg

All that bee venom seems to be affecting him rather adversely..

Jm3h6sD.jpg

Seems it has a draining effect on his PSI powers.

cNKDwkU.jpg

Blu is incredulous. "All this over a pair of pants? Whats gotten into Loki lately? This isnt like him."

Zn2LgSz.jpg

Speaking of Loki..

d09Ufn9.jpg

I guess its back to normal now that the bee drama is over with.

bX0eQu2.jpg

Qh7MYFN.jpg

q2Xj4P8.jpg

Hes already plotting revenge on her, like a true villain.

j6I58En.jpg

Blu, what the, why are you eating his ice cream!?

AA0SEVs.jpg

I mean, look at the machine!

kXMM96T.jpg

Serves you right :p

qdNyLVx.jpg

Mystery is abusing his insides with a deep fried icecream fritter. You both have terrible taste.

UGqw89C.jpg

Blu is having trouble keeping her thoughts together, her brain feels fuzzy, like its filled with static

S4CNkkq.jpg

Side effect of Liko being drained of brain power?

zthE3M5.jpg

Speaking of which, we learn why draining Liko of PSI power is not actually that great an idea..he suddenly twists and contorts as he completely loses control over PSI's destructive might

9wFWtnC.jpg

3w6O6Mx.jpg

2JhbuvV.jpg

puW2onZ.jpg

2vVYR2r.jpg

I13yNF0.jpg

uBuHyR9.jpg

OcKdC4Y.jpg

yqdwUlm.jpg

A mighty brain shockwave is unleashed, wreaking havoc and frying the minds of everyone nearby.

fTYpBPD.jpg

Mystery wonders what the hell just ripped the chairs and several paintings and tapestries up.

ogD0qJm.jpg

"What the, did the pipes just burst as I walked in here!?"

ObHJIe6.jpg

Sparky couldnt care less, shes playing with a giant ball outside in the snow for some reason.

TBMLPu1.jpg

The world is pain for Blu, she was right next to the PSI shockwave. Im suprised shes not a vegetable tbh.

Xbbo6CX.jpg

Liko regains a small amount of control over his power, but he desperately needs to recharge and absorb more ISP power, and he cant do that around these guys.

zea6v9S.jpg

Yep, broken pipes. Gross.

9g8Ze6q.jpg

Liko is a living, highly unstable, weapon right now

ypqTeL8.jpg

Mystery seems to have been hit by the wave afterall, hes randomly freaking out big time.

cSidphZ.jpg

Liko lapses into a state of utter exhaustion...

uSycQ3R.jpg

5T1Yzrj.jpg

cqIZMMm.jpg

pHJV0Rg.jpg

..and finds himself losing control of his bladder thanks to how mangled his brain is right now.

3hYG3jG.jpg

"Urgh, every other toilet is suddenly broken, badly, cant believe I have to use Loki's toilet"

eGPWpbh.jpg

Sleeping like the dead.

smNC4DP.jpg

"What the HELL!? This place wasnt Lokibombed, the plumbing has fully and completely exploded!"

XsgSvq2.jpg

"Oh great, the washing machine too!?"

OdkaJr3.jpg

"Completely torn up inside. I better salvage these clothes if I can.."

oPeuN4f.jpg

The bag gets caught on the twisted metal and pieces of washing machine

Ntu70AM.jpg

"Well, they arent completely wrecked, but I'll need to get these all repaired.."

M0KBuTh.jpg

"Oh thank god, the dryer hasnt exploded!"

LUJUG9Q.jpg

GejISDa.jpg

Speaking of explosions..

WWv4FvV.jpg

"My brain suddenly feels like it got hit by a truck..and I heard something falling apart downstairs, what else broke.."

wXU4Qdv.jpg

Loki's been shaken awake. The force of this shockwave was even higher.

N3yFsSd.jpg

Mystery's well-guarded mind resisted much of the overwhelming force of the first shockwave, but not the second one.

gzb91s3.jpg

He stumbles over to the mailbox..

ovsaLzi.jpg

mooq9uP.jpg

Oh :red:, he's collapsed!

pq5a8Cx.jpg

Sparky is somehow fully unaffected by the shockwaves...and has determined Liko is not what he seems.

ThfYy29.jpg

"Dog, what are you doing by my feet?"

Qmxz5lK.jpg

LCxuzCk.jpg

w0KRMrZ.jpg

FnUDUmV.jpg

Sparky just...

pee.png

..yeah.

r0DGSGH.jpg

He scolds her malevolently, while she growls at him.

fCoA7Rk.jpg

"Loki...I smell pee" "Your dog just urinated on me"

ggAlvEe.jpg

"Hang on, this patch is..human pee"

ezrwHIa.jpg

Loki seems to have found his happy place.

ZqRnVXN.jpg

Liko doesnt even care anymore; he needs energy and hes getting it, directly from her brain.

NqcqBfw.jpg

Something backfires.. "Something...wrong, Loki?"

3aqxZOx.jpg

He runs off as his stomach reacts violently. He also smells all that urine and spreading sewage as he goes.

7xEqXKg.jpg

He hurls up the contents of his stomach, something he never expected to be happening to him.

6zMzltJ.jpg

"Loki, I highly doubt are you the Loki I know. Loki does not have mind powers, and certainly not feeble attempts like that. Your the one that trashed my house too, arent you?"

rwQYh5u.jpg

"Maybe I just never showed you the power of ISP" "Dont give me that rubbish, ISP is unknowable and would destablise the universe if willingly and knowingly used. The very meaning would wreck the world if spoken."

Frxbqmf.jpg

"Booo, cheap imitation!"

qTRWetK.jpg

"Not only that, your personality is the exact opposite of what I know Loki to be." "You just never knew my..true self"

GjHJ82k.jpg

"True self? What crap. I've known Loki a very long time, enough for me and Andy to trust him completely with Relogic's operations. You are NOT Loki."

6dKqHjw.jpg

"To be honest, you feel like what Blu just said, a weird cheap imitation, that got a reversed personality."

A4S9e1r.jpg

"Well...AT LEAST MY MOTHER ISNT A LLAMA, HAHA!" His brain weakness has ruined his ability to make good comebacks I see. "See, Loki would have made an incredible comeback insult. That was weak"

kEbERQi.jpg

Blu's just casually ignoring all this, playing fetch with Sparky in the snow.

7fFNXyO.jpg

"Above all, you are extremely mean-spirited, ive been watching you for a while. Loki takes the high road, always, and never offends a soul.

k1s7hkd.jpg

"You on the other hand, revel in arguements and confrontation. Need I remind you with more bees?"

JkdZaey.jpg

"Your also pretty damn evil, the polar opposite of Loki"

Ndt5WjL.jpg

"Dont even try to deflect it, weve all seen and heard your maniacal cackling."

rXct6Yy.jpg

"Well then. YOU had best remember this, I am indeed not Loki. I am Liko PSI!"

OJzo6tZ.jpg

"And now that youve, FINALLY, realised that ive been usurping his role all this time, I dont need YOU. The gloves come off."

L8Anw1X.jpg

69VMdXj.jpg

He raises his hand and gives her what for, thinking she's weak and will run off

F6LuSDV.jpg

"WRONG :red:ING MOVE!" Whoah!

fRA29AR.jpg

myNoKli.jpg

PTnQzso.jpg

8ZMayn7.jpg

Sure, he's weak from his brain surges, but still, whoah! "Now, where is Loki?" "Oh, you'll see him soon enough, hahaha.."

OvmjOyJ.jpg

sKeRSnK.jpg

A third brainquake is unleashed, knocking Cenx right out.

fKinQgz.jpg

Loki takes his chance, while hes weakened. He tries the same move Liko used on him, its worth a shot!

Nalnk0G.jpg

"Loki, where did you come from? My moment of weakness..clever"

PbojUXE.jpg

Loki drains his energy back into himself, is it enough to free him from his zombie-wraith form?

TbOQ4uy.jpg

"You win this round Loki.."

QOhz6ZC.jpg

"But this is not the end of me.."

N8OwAmH.jpg

"or the..end..for you..I will...return..soon enough.."

SgzDQix.jpg

21MMDz7.jpg

bzvQGix.jpg

WppJ38C.jpg

Who the :red: cares? Loki is happy enough to do a victory dance

However..

hGUC8QC.jpg

Jbc3S0W.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...

Highly unlikely. The ones I did do were all humanoid and easily transferrable to the game's limitations. I'm thinking of giving Yoraizor and Solsund a cameo each, and even then, probably not as full characters. Dragon Valley is literally buckling under the weight of the NPCs, monsters, these guys, and the town's original EA-made elven habitants, and I still have more scheduled. The game takes about 15 minutes to save while on this particular save file, and crashes more than I'd like.

I will probably make Group 3, add any 1.3 humanoid NPCs to that group, then call it quits until I have a computer that can better run this town. If it even CAN be saved.

Also, part 4 of the Not-Quite-Halloween-Any-More update comes out today.
I see, computer byting you eh?

The Rise of Liko PSI Part 5: A Lingering Curse

This was intended to be a full finale, but im not feeling too well right now, so I'll post what I have in a semi-final update then go to bed.

kSuckOK.jpg

Blu is taken by surprise by the return of the red monster. He sinks his teeth into her and drains her lifeforce

970cCq6.jpg

But, being the superheroine she is, she knocks him back much quicker than Loki did

XaLm0au.jpg

He savours the moment, as his full power returns, restoring his rippling bloody sheen. (If you havent noticed, he has multiple ghost forms, his full power is depicted by rippling blood and a pulsating glowing heart)

3RpOcCL.jpg

"I did say I would return shortly, hahaha..."

wMJyc3a.jpg

"Curse you, fake Loki!"

gEhsccc.jpg

Mystery, Cenx AND Blu are down and out, with Loki still a zombie-wraith.

Z6dvSJ3.jpg

Well crap, Blu got zombified.

hAAKn4k.jpg

I swear, the Sims series is dominated by toilets.

4b7NESa.jpg

Well, Cenx and Mystery recovered and headed for their beds on their own. They arent too badly affected,

pF3wqeL.jpg

Ouch. Mystery will have a score to settle with Liko for this.

B6WlPCb.jpg

Well, on the bright side Blu, the plumbing in there got torn apart, so it already smells like a sewer there. Noone will notice your accident.

69KhlFc.jpg

Once you clean that off, noone will be any wiser. Except for us. We know everything.

QdFRTJg.jpg

Loki has had his bed back for a while now. I wonder if Mystery sees a strange void holding the blankets up, or if in his world, the blankets dont even move?

gIRI5Zh.jpg

Liko has all the time he needs to recharge his PSI reserves.

hKQOD7n.jpg

Loki seems back to his schedule, minus the "give me food" whine.

coLWOuW.jpg

Mystery wakes up. "Something has changed."

g2ehGVN.jpg

"I can almost hear Loki screaming at the toilet like he always used to...but its like an itching echo in the back of my head.."

bU0XzZy.jpg

Panicking over the painting instead of the toilet, for once.

wuXbuxU.jpg

Mystery decides enough is enough. Hes calling for a maid..

SPQrLsf.jpg

..and for a repair service. You didnt think they were going to repair it all themselves, right?

CsA6oK4.jpg

Blu demands a hot breakfast while Cenx is despondent over the damage on pretty much everything in her room, and the house for that matter. 90% of the appliances and items in the house are wrecked.

Jo6D5Lf.jpg

Oh, I see you also need food.

JmdJB5Q.jpg

"Blu, you look rather green and zombielike, what happened?" "That red ghost attacked me last night, drained me of energy. I think this is only temporary, but I threw him off pretty fast."

pU0dlpc.jpg

Speaking of food..

Mion9gf.jpg

I'd freak out too.

03tIhzO.jpg

The only working shower for the men. This thing never breaks :D

ULBURH8.jpg

Just as the zombification wears off, Blu feels the presence again..

48GHFYU.jpg

The repair service has arrived.

BsU59c1.jpg

As Liko pulls out some horrifying tool of evil, the repairwoman stops, looks at him, and gives him an expression of absolute disgust

N6YKrwU.jpg

Her face is priceless.

laccnww.jpg

"Ive come for the rest of that energy.."

YycvGCI.jpg

"I WILL be made whole once more!"

ET5jjCl.jpg

Mystery saves Blu in a bizarre way. By scaring the :red: out of Liko %-_-

kEb0iUo.jpg

He hovers up above him as he turns around to see his would-be assailant.

qM0GqJZ.jpg

"Nobody torments Blu but me!"

NE9IeFM.jpg

A couple of insults about Liko's brain size. Given the PSI powers, this insult probably hurts more than you'd think.

gElKIqN.jpg

He receives a death stare and feels a bit unnerved...and makes a hasty retreat

Tz8AJ2m.jpg

Elven french maids, heh

PK6TWy3.jpg

"Guys, we need to meet up in town"

NmL80wt.jpg

They are meeting up at the library. The hostile red ghost and Loki's dissapearance need to be addressed.

38Ho7Ak.jpg

Are you REALLY running all the way there %-_-

wAuPemS.jpg

"Horses? Out here, and a whole herd of them?"

37hEQFy.jpg

Blue even bought Sparky along. They wait for Cenx to finish up her errands at her workplace.

kqXtRqc.jpg

Blu hurls up the last remnants of her prior illness. And probably caught a new one.

1WuTJnJ.jpg

Cenx and Mystery shoot the breeze while waiting for Blu to finish up.

SLzp2hG.jpg

Public toilets, man.

CobApY5.jpg

And I thought male toilets were bad.

rCCw1cA.jpg

And thus, the meeting begins.

lu3k2NR.jpg

"Man, I had the most unpleasant toilet visit ever just now" "Oh I dont know, Loki's given me a few recurring nightmares."

1ejXTCX.jpg

"Which brings us to why we are here. We know the red ghost figure, Liko, according to what he said to Cenx, is not actually Loki and has been masquerading as him. Loki should be right there in that seat with us, but we have no idea where he is or what fate befall him"

If only they knew :dryadwink:

dbn2NIn.jpg

"Ive been thinking, Blu was attacked by him last night and had her energy sucked out of her, she threw him off before he could take too much, and ended up in a near-death zombielike state for about 6 hours. What if Loki met the same fate, and that thing is his life essence, hence looking like him?

WQCTu19.jpg

"Well then, we should go back and get Cenx to dance all over him again." "Im pretty sure he was weakened. He was not a red ghost like creature when I fought him, but he seemed to lose control of his power and unleashed a shockwave of some sort, it knocked me right out." "Maybe it dissolved his physical form, hence why he came after me for more energy?"

HwQntfm.jpg

"I didnt even get to see any of this, I got screwed up by the second wave and collapsed in the bloody snow!"

n9F7o4q.jpg

"So, are we assuming Loki is dead, or is he stil out there? Is that thing a twisted Loki, an unrelated evil spirit holding his essence, or what?"

lKNF9vV.jpg

Cenx gives Sparky some attention for a bit "Well, we are in a library in a magical town of supernatural stuff, maybe we should do some reasearch"

ka9IvVx.jpg

"Mystery, can you look at the book listing online, get us a promising list of things?

Au3od4s.jpg

"If that thing IS Loki, can we even fight him or worse yet, destroy him?"

7kwxNNy.jpg

"Well, I found three books that could help. One is about curses, one is about spirits of the region, one is about vampiric unlife and the forms it takes."

jNq2hLw.jpg

"Mystery, you take the vampire one, Blu will get the spirit one, I'll handle curses." "You just cant escape the Curse can you?"

gS7LFNN.jpg

Mystery finds hes actually browsed this book before. He'll be finished in no time.

HknMiPl.jpg

"Hmm, promising. He could be a Blood Wraith. Born from the burning blood of a victim, a blood wraith is a warped "copy" of its victim, tied to the lifeforce of its original self. At the height of their wraith-like power, they are blood red, ripple as if made of flowing blood, with a pulsating heart that can be seen AND heard. That fits what Blu and I saw. Nothing in here about mind powers though, or doppelganger powers. Cenx, Blu, you got anything?" "I havent found :red:" "Theres a section here on blood wraith curses actually."

WkpzLYG.jpg

"Waaait a minute. Blood Wraiths can drain the lifeforce of others with a "bite", increasing their own powers, sometimes developing new ones. Loki is the guardian of ISP. Oh dear god, we have to destroy it if its gained ISP powers, the universe could end!" "If 'Liko' dies, Loki will also die. A blood wraith is best described as a dark part of yourself being violently and painfully torn out of you. And...we cant afford to have him die."

What's Liko up to anyway?

6tNuhm8.jpg

Never mind, lets just go back to the group >_>

UYLxfv0.jpg

Well, at least he's still doing this.

D9GxnSW.jpg

"Well this book was useless." "Heh. You think Liko was created when he was hit by lightning, and killed by it? Fits the criteria for one to form." "I'd say so." "I still feel terrible about fooling around with Andy and not being around for that.."

VcgEaGW.jpg

Oh gross, Sparky, you need a bath :(

U0IJU6V.jpg

"Victims of a blood wraith become wraith-like themselves, the weak ones dissolve into the world and only exist in a sense that the blood wraith continues to live. The strongest retain their free will and are trapped in a world between life and death.."

o64pzfQ.jpg

"So what do you think those mind powers are? Certainly not a "standard" blood wraith ability, and nothing Loki ever possessed. Unless he hid it from us. Liko also had these really creepy totally black eyes." "Im guessing he consumed enough of Loki's lifeforce to build himself a corporeal form, and used Loki's siganture shades to hide his eyes. Too bad his personality stunk."

UzaKxyF.jpg

"Speaking of stunk, at least the toilets stopped jamming for a while! HAHA!" "Are you EVER going to let that joke die?"

AyiLeca.jpg

"Mystery, theres a time and place for checking your TCF alerts" "Oh, heh, sorry"

v2ibxkc.jpg

Mystery feels something in his pocket once more. He thought something landed in there when he ran past the horses, but brushed it off. "A piece of kelp? What the.."

5FfLMpb.jpg

"Mystery, Blu, Cenx, its me, Kelp. Ive been hiding in your home on Loki's orders for the possibility of an event like this." "I must be dreaming"

bQhfWAm.jpg

"It was on a need-to-know basis. I would have revealed myself earlier, but Liko, being the darker half of Loki, knew of me and tried to assassinate me. I had to escape on horseback" "A piece of kelp, on horseback. Yeah, im still dreaming." "You know this isnt my true form. Place me on that desk over there, and I'll help you bring Loki back, hes with us now."

pQwFs28.jpg

"Cenx, you must trust me, on this, Loki, stand still in the middle of the floor, EXACTLY between the desks. Cenx, throw a curing elixir of some sort on the ground at that location. It just might break Liko's curse"

uIChvfa.jpg

"I feel really dumb right now listening to talking seaweed, but HERE GOES, one Potent Cure Elixir coming right up!"

HPssVt4.jpg

Ouch! Shattered it right on his foot!

dRq18j0.jpg

The curse fades, and Loki materialises in the real word.

ksXgENK.jpg

"Holy crap, this is all real. Youve been here this whole time havent you."

uFyZNWv.jpg

"Yeah, ive been with you all, unable to speak to you, or even make the smallest hint about my fate, all the while Liko mocked me endlessly. Absolute hell"

9VflxHA.jpg

"But it's all over now, thanks to you guys" "Oh yeah, Liko wrecked your console and all the data inside" ":red::red2::red2::red::red2::redspin::mad:"

Fr3QrcL.jpg

hbOZnm8.jpg

"Mystery! Good call on the blood wraith thing!" "Yeah, funny thing was, ive read most of that book before. You'd think I'd have caught on!"

kPrIzpn.jpg

"Hey remember that time he was wandering around naked for a day? Only to have Cenx throw bees at him?"

hdaloOX.jpg

"I wish I could laugh at that, but I felt some of each sting, since he practically stole my body's essence." "Oh...sorry man."

lct8G1Z.jpg

"Blu, its good to be able to talk to you again"

vywcy0W.jpg

"Did you know Liko tried to throw out all your beer? So much cheap :red: in the bar now" "If it wouldnt kill us both, I would end him for that."

uefiV58.jpg

"Now, since you just come back into the real world, I need to test you." "Fair enough.."

RxR85MJ.jpg

Reflex test! Her face is brilliant.

lFj5YGx.jpg

"I didnt think you'd try to throw a rubby ducky at me, haha!"

ETbalkD.jpg

"Well it wouldnt be a good reflex test if you knew something was coming! You reacted well though, you might not be too rusty."

5Q7H0f3.jpg

"HAHA! But still, a rubber DUCKY? Priceless!"

9fMSi3W.jpg

"How about the test you expected? We are going to have to bring the fight to Liko soon" "Damn right. Lets see if these old bones are combat ready"

PPEG63A.jpg

"Do you mind?"

YOAVQiH.jpg

Blu goes on the offensive right away

2ezX9ZD.jpg

wzjLjIH.jpg

Loki proves his dodging and blocking game is still up to speed

DGrizMN.jpg

But not 100%. He is a level 10 martial artist, he should be able to block all of her strikes.

Vv4xD0q.jpg

He goes on his own offensive

svprgnM.jpg

"Dude, your coat skimmed my hair, this is why we fight in martial arts uniforms" "True, but Liko probably wont fight fair. He's my opposite afterall."

W5uslWE.jpg

2Yo2mgc.jpg

nvI0bAB.jpg

v1G7lLQ.jpg

The training concludes. Loki is definitely ready to confront Liko, once and for all.

CK9VWF3.jpg

Tomorrow, the final battle will commence.

The Rise of Liko PSI: Finale
Raid on the Dungeon

This ended up being so stupidly big it HAS to be cut into smaller chunks; There are far more images than a single post can allow. Stuff came up delaying the absolute last part, but so I'll spread out the finale while I get the last part done

wdQUvfB.jpg

The group returns home to deal with Liko. "WHAT? Loki, how have you returned to this realm?" "I returned to rid the world of YOU"

A3gVrYW.jpg

They are too late however.

5ynpHNU.jpg

He leapt into Loki's car and sped off into the distance. The group has no idea where to find him, Loki tells them that he knows Liko made contact with a criminal group, but thats the only lead.

ZVnxSLf.jpg

"I dont trust thing, its glowing red like him"

RywmUAs.jpg

Only one thing to do then!

RRhxI46.jpg

iXQqkzR.jpg

I expected bigger.

DJpCl8E.jpg

"Useless repair services! What are we even paying for?"

3rwpDY5.jpg

He makes contact with his allies..

rJxqZCi.jpg

They seem to find his true blood wraith form much more impressive

zp6PB3X.jpg

Prime would be more imposing if he stayed in "Angry Mode"

zXlrx62.jpg

GSKxX5g.jpg

W2xLimI.jpg

Speaking of "making contact"

XHvEcyp.jpg

He needs her in her true volatile form.

l0Y9Ykr.jpg

AllEJjY.jpg

She grabs HIM for a second round. Has he tamed the beast within? :dryadwhat: Prime is nosy.

bIpu2lM.jpg

The only time I have EVER seen her smile in a non-menacing way. Its too bad Liko is just using her. She is the only monster that isn't inherently evil.

iUr5C6F.jpg

*inappropriate joke about certain films* I mean uh, Liko offers a reward for a safe hideout within the dungeon, and protection from his other half.

w1viBuS.jpg

Not knowing Liko had already left the building, the zombie shambles up to the house, and finds its Loki instead that greets him.

3ayxQlX.jpg

In fact, they scream in rage at the sight of each other.

Wq5QeaJ.jpg

Everyone hates zombies.

Xg8D9au.jpg

Cenx has a plan for him though..

tP0s66v.jpg

Another throwing elixir! What is it, bees again?

qIpI9NJ.jpg

A different colour..

oj0J0Q3.jpg

Definitely not bees.

mS6Drfj.jpg

Infinitely worse. She threw "Origin of the Tragic Clown" at him.

swxNPLV.jpg

The fate of his existence sinks in..

toeKoSD.jpg

A Tragic Clown is a miserable disaster of a person that fails anything and everything, and makes everyone else in the area burst into tears. He is made to give up the location of his home base, on the false allure of a cure. However:

clown.png

There is no cure. There is no escape. There is only tragedy.

Meanwhile, back at the dungeon..

r7cYkFt.jpg

6TjtKUn.jpg

He warns his fellow monsters of incoming danger

ZSrHSk8.jpg

OEUzJBo.jpg

Blue and Cenx are off to the Dungeon.

28OY3PR.jpg

Cenx left her broom behind, so Loki is using it due to Liko stealing his car %-_-

iqyOKnx.jpg

Mystery wants to stop at the orphanage and burn it down buy some lemonade. Focus on the mission!

B1LuLAr.jpg

The Dungeon is quite out of the way.

zyDwbFK.jpg

It would take quite some time for them to have stumbled upon it naturally.

jCSQxaP.jpg

They arrive at last..

aaYAuL0.jpg

Mystery is amazed by the blackened cursed sunflowers, and other vegetation

xk6nWfy.jpg

Cenx is overly happy to see the Dungeon in person.

uEy1Uao.jpg

da0zxzp.jpg

Blu though, gets a surprise attack from a sleek and streamlined deathbot that divebombs, throws a few attacks then vanishes.

Q90UGsf.jpg

Loki is likewise greeted by an assailant.

acr7rXj.jpg

Mystery runs into trouble as well. What would a dungeon be without monster residents?

8x4QcAU.jpg

Mystery is a fletchling fighter, having only a few levels in martial arts. Hes a thinker, not a brawler. This might be a downside to this mission

bRaUqsn.jpg

6SofW0b.jpg

"Where is Liko?"

avKMe2v.jpg

FIKN732.jpg

"Die!" I dont know what he expected in response.

LmgW7eR.jpg

Mystery feels hes in over his head already

jmOwXaA.jpg

He sees an opening to reposition himself, while the zombie runs around like a headless chicken. We can consider the zombie to be defeated already.

TsIFc65.jpg

Z8FksR1.jpg

Loki is only just getting warmed up, and this exercise is shaking off the rust from his curse

LtmFesO.jpg

Oof, that'll leave a mark.

evWFeVS.jpg

The zombie is just, in bed, crying himself to sleep, in his little hovel.

kcf6MCB.jpg

Mystery breaks away from the fight with the werewolf that was going downhill, and runs to Cenx as a creepy fog sets in. They head for the dungeon entrance, not wanting to remain in this fog. It has the scent of human souls about it..

Fc5sjd4.jpg

Oh great, now theres a vampire

0osJs5B.jpg

iCS4a8u.jpg

Looks like a fight brewing.

xvLR8A5.jpg

He ignores the intruders for now, oddly enough, Cenx worries about letting a monster slip past.

JU0zb5l.jpg

Ah, there you are. Guarding the gate instead of the old man?

xmdIIgW.jpg

"Who ruined the design of Skeletron Prime!?" Well excuuuuuuse me, princess. I did what I could!

VspINL9.jpg

3Uvh0K7.jpg

sDtOBal.jpg

The Nymph versus Loki battle is still raging on. She's far tougher than he expected.

UEN0A3y.jpg

Mystery meets an old friend. Werewolves can track via smell..

aOb6hvn.jpg

Blu handles Prime...

Z3GXBLN.jpg

...while Mystery desperately fights off the persistent werewolf that is much stronger than him.

gufeBsr.jpg

Cenx uses the distractions to reach the Dungeon Gate.

GYQhMLN.jpg

Loki is on his way to the door. What about his battle?

kQV4Q2K.jpg

The Nymph has been defeated. Two down!

PqiXoUT.jpg

I dont think you should be here, Sparky.

B6XQwvL.jpg

Terraria beat-em-up spinoff~

DkOvXok.jpg

How well does Blu fare against this new Prime design?

w2SiGPY.jpg

She thinks she's beaten him, but he just gets back up.

GGx0XRW.jpg

Cenx, amidst the chaos, touches the door and summons the Dungeon Guardian. Not what she expected him to be in this world..

YvAk9Sg.jpg

"You do not have the skill I require of you.." Cenx throws up her hands in frustration. "WHAT?" She strikes out at him, but he fades into the darkness.

cALkkIw.jpg

4CRkAzZ.jpg

"Ha, I schooled that guy real good!" He's managed to beat the odds and defeat his enemy. Dont get overconfident now..

7TMeOcK.jpg

SWfMuC3.jpg

With assistance from Loki, Blu has battered Skeletron Prime to the point he forcibly shuts down, emitting smoke, steam and sparks. Four enemies down..

6e1CncI.jpg

Mystery, full of confidence from his victory, strolls up to the guardian's door.

Jp8zRQj.jpg

He pulls out a guitar lets out a summons to the guardian.

xxXq5sZ.jpg

Oh wow.

mLg9QuD.jpg

So THIS is the challenge. Cenx has no guitar skill hahaha!

6A5pbf2.jpg

mknjp80.jpg

Mystery plays an awesome guitar solo and smugly puts down his guitar, confident that hes won the rights of passage.

6nXzqWy.jpg

r9wxF6S.jpg

K35N9PN.jpg

sI6reKO.jpg

9nPkUID.jpg

Only to have the Guardian one-up him in EVERY way.

DIleSU6.jpg

yqhMlaZ.jpg

Suddenly, a tentacle bursts out from under the door mat!

H4Owret.jpg

tL5Pb60.jpg

qspBiE9.jpg

"No! Not the Mouth-tentacle of Cthulu!"

7TadLoP.jpg

"You have failed to impress me with your guitarist skills. The price..is death"

xo5OJYO.jpg

Xh6RGcH.jpg

Mystery is dragged under the doormat, and muffled screams and splashing water is heard, before all goes silent..

MX2FEcE.jpg

Blu is shocked

2AkkWWS.jpg

"I should have taught him more than I did..this is my fault"

WUbjVps.jpg

vDBA7En.jpg

"Now I wont be able to kill him with the Meowmere any more.."

QnZEqOT.jpg

His soul leaks out of the hidden deathpit under the doormat, and forms a watery shape resembling Mystery's physical self

atG8xme.jpg

He looks oddly pleased.

lF0NsVy.jpg

"You again? You just killed me!" "No, that is my brother. He guards this doorway and sends many souls to me. It is regrettable. Now come, the netherworld awaits"

8zTY6cl.jpg

"Uhhh, I have a death flower! I know Loki already gave you one, but maybe you have another vase that needs one?"

nvGcZu2.jpg

"I guess you are correct. I will take your flower. Someday people are going to try to cheat me forever with these.."

P9KM0rw.jpg

"Now, rise and fulfill your mission. Bring down Liko, his very existence cheats the laws of life and death."

yhoA9xz.jpg

"No more flowers though. I would be meaningless if everyone just hoarded flowers."

sKFGLB1.jpg

The gang thinks about their sudden mortality, as they feel their death flowers suddenly crumble away in their pockets.

0K5uTsx.jpg

Blu steps up to the gate, ready to challenge the Guardian to a guitar duel. Loki panics over her possible permanent death.

9NTcg0v.jpg

"Guardian, get out here! We have business to attend to!"

4h6A1B6.jpg

"Do you think you can succeed where your son failed?"

0RcpKYb.jpg

"My brother wont bail you out THIS time when you fail."

SwIqaVm.jpg

She plays her song, with much better skill than Mystery. It annoys me that no awesome animations are played, I KNOW the game has them!

9xnDERF.jpg

Ha! He's tired.

xvNUH7E.jpg

4ZzpMJD.jpg

NKSFEuf.jpg

OnZ6j6C.jpg

"I concede defeat. You and your group may enter the Dungeon."

eoB3cJv.png

Damn right

Gnvf25n.jpg

He drops, of all things, a death flower.

Sb4IIDa.jpg

"This..isnt what I was expecting"

g7fftru.jpg

"It looks more like an old keep converted into a modern living space"

WSiPqje.jpg

Thats one brave dog.

g05MvCI.jpg

You WOULD shake water everywhere.

PZ3Ue9T.jpg

CqXaCUE.jpg

"So this is what I died trying to enter.." "...someone's home"

yepO66q.jpg

Loki only thinks of Liko and what he must do.

CoA29wx.jpg

He heads upstairs, knowing he will find the master of the Dungeon there. Cenx...just helps herself to the resident's belongings and practices poker

J2jBqYk.jpg

While these two help themselves to the kitchen's supplies

T21LkSA.jpg

Mystery notes this is the same cheap crap Liko loves. But, hes rather parched and couldn't care less right now.

vtVsmJd.jpg

Blu is more interested in these devices.

42lTMBl.jpg

Voice activated drink synthesisers!

20zN9FH.jpg

"I get the feeling this painting is cursed.."

Y9zFXmp.jpg

Sparky guards the stairwell into the depths..

npGZDah.jpg

Loki arrives on the top level..

Xw1ZGg8.jpg

"No, this is.. @D-Town ! I recognise the hands!"

uKRRgFy.jpg

6mSmnZE.jpg

3hFarHQ.jpg

It comes alive and terrifies Loki. "Loki, its me D-Town..I remained here to warn you..

1ROz9Bd.jpg

"First I was ripped apart.."

yxofaCH.jpg

"Then my meat was torn off the bone by Skeletron.."

DCdocWY.jpg

"I suggest fleeing, there is too much danger.." "I cannot, I must defeat my dark side.." "I understand.. I must go now..to the netherworld. Farewell Loki.."

p5VL91X.jpg

His resolve to defeat Skeletron increases, as D-Town's spirit fades.

FIAEJiZ.jpg

Infact, hes just over there, embroiled in an arcane tome

o0q017f.jpg

He senses Loki's approach.

vng4dw3.jpg

"Loki, ive been expecting you. Liko gives his regards." "Typical of him to hide behind you and your lackeys."

3pEXkkC.jpg

"Not that you'll be seeing him again.."

FQLsVsd.jpg

Well :red:, Skeletron's true self, a malevolent psychotic spirit in possession of a broken old man shines out through the old man's eyes. Thats..not creepy at all.

69VSsug.jpg

"You know, ive been needing a new hat recently"

HtwKiRD.jpg

"Maybe I'll take yours" "I dont have a hat?"

Hq3Gxr5.jpg

"I'LL WEAR YOUR SCALP AS A HAT" Did I mention he's absolutely bat:red: insane as well?

s0kdlOB.jpg

2awdPlN.jpg

cyZozyR.jpg

He uses his superhuman speed to run so fast around Loki that he appears to be teleporting. Slightly intimidating.

Zwj6jsO.jpg

This is how he sees Loki.

JJfcdq8.jpg

Because those eyes want blood.

gpQpgqg.jpg

Fresh blood.

QOuvtHh.jpg

And hes going to get it.

S6z3m9s.jpg

eUin3dt.jpg

d8bAnrH.jpg

mzX78FI.jpg

5Bj8vur.jpg

2VicyEX.jpg

4EdE9Bx.jpg

eJ201Qo.jpg

Loki is abruptly attacked, and after a vicious fight, is defeated and wounded.

EmX4qjO.jpg

But hes not finished.

zwscFzS.jpg

YOU, THE READER, ARE NEXT, HAHAHA

SkLWxXJ.jpg

"You, what have you done?" "This ends NOW"

zx7bxDw.jpg

hBrP8el.jpg

5m3LqUL.jpg

X36W8gT.jpg

He attacks relentlessly without pause. Skeletron can only block and dodge, but only for so long..

BlVeTzJ.jpg

Final Strike!

K0QMcIq.jpg

'Skeletron has been defeated!'

WNHH2Xv.jpg

"I need a cold hard drink"

TO BE CONTINUED

EDIT: Added a picture that went missing during a browser crash

Last edited:
The Rise of Liko PSI: Finale
Down into the Depths

CXzJwLw.jpg

Loki and Mystery try out the futuristic drink makers..

nSKOAky.jpg

..however they are not familiar with future tech. They both accidentally summoned the oil Skeletron Prime uses to maintain himself...and drank it.

ZdqrwEQ.jpg

No more fooling around, time to get back to the mission. Mystery descends the stairs first, unsure of what he will find.

WYnExEE.jpg

He isn't alone though. Blu and Loki are right behind him.

T1pPSgV.jpg

Cold, damp, and lit only by the torches on the walls.

4IxGSOW.jpg

Mould is growing on the stairs even. It is unknown just how far down they have climbed, some dungeons are known to penetrate the underworld itself.

nzIEWM9.jpg

Cenx is busy drinking instead of joining them :/

u8PKpJ2.jpg

b3tBEpm.jpg

They wait for her, not at all comfortable.

ByeAnRz.jpg

Loki is unable to wait this long.

vjX0mOp.jpg

Ah, here she comes, finally.

wL41xgs.jpg

"Mystery, your with me"

gAgKdee.jpg

"You ready?" "Sure"

1x2QlYZ.jpg

Oh come on you two, stop joking around

H1PYZXS.jpg

They enter the second chamber, it seems to be a small central hub.

jM06x9z.jpg

"Mystery, wait! There might be a-"

rEuzOyD.jpg

*click* "-trap"

PJSRr2z.jpg

"I hate you"

2zZQyfK.jpg

Whoah!

UzzPfCo.jpg

The sound of Mystery screaming and the crackle of electricity is a convenient warning for Loki and Blu.

SFbKEWk.jpg

He sneaks in, determined to not meet the same fate

QrhQ12F.jpg

As an investigator, he has a keen eye for these things. He finds a trap..

lN5l21m.jpg

"Hmm, a fire trap. Symmetrical placement, unsurprising."

PuzhrM0.jpg

Mystery is finally released from the lightning, charred, but alive. He runs to the safety of the door to catch his breath.

qmxmDil.jpg

The fire trap is revealed for all to see and avoid. Good work, Loki.

npUdvzf.jpg

I dont think he's too happy with Cenx right now

4EVBWu2.jpg

Cenx assumes all the traps are disarmed, and heads to the mirror, unmindful of where she is stepping.

D19MOuG.jpg

*click* *whiiiiir*"Cenx, what have you done!"

EjJRNpq.jpg

*clickclick* "Crap, multiple traps are going off!"

d4XLjxA.jpg

lD3cKry.jpg

Darts fly out of the wall and the floor, stabbing all three repeatedly, not unlike ridiculously giant bees.

z9v1kXN.jpg

Mystery is enjoying this WAY too much.

7bE7AWO.jpg

Blu dodged the first salvo, but not the second.

n3g0Pbp.jpg

fR6OGVQ.jpg

Well, they werent just sharp darts, they were poisoned too.

d0TajVY.jpg

Loki and Blu were oddly unaffected by the poison.

Wxfctla.jpg

"Guys, the mirror reveals all the traps in the room with a glow. Too bad you set them all off already"

3pgGy5j.jpg

"Great, a golden chest behind hellstone. Who put hellstone here!?" "Its to guard the chest" "I knew that!"

dnacIit.jpg

He prepares himself..

G5I7NkK.jpg

"Here goes nothing!"

2ywMOUQ.jpg

"OUCH, too hot! I cant do it!"

hBp2Q2I.jpg

The look in his eyes

0YqCNGZ.jpg

The burning of his tortured soles..

KDHgyGf.jpg

His heart is racing.

Pc2D05R.jpg

"Oh great, I walked into a monster's toilet."

xYz1NjW.jpg

"This is a bedroom, looks like a wizard lives here"

oM1IIWg.jpg

Oho, Loki's thinking of the lost girl eh?

kVRF7Xc.jpg

Mystery is glad to see a bathroom though.

F5njSkk.jpg

He turns on the shower to clean off the soot and change into unsinged clothes "Are you REALLY going to watch me shower?" Not at all. Some things are better left a...mystery..

BOwtniS.jpg

Cenx opens the wizard's wardrobe...and finds a magical portal inside!

PpXg3P7.jpg

She is sucked inside before she can react

kG9nstd.jpg

"Of COURSE its destroyed!"

EPv2XSP.jpg

For the rest of this adventure, he'll be in his formalwear, seeing as his standard clothes were incinerated

SpcTlQo.jpg

Loki walks into one of the remaining rooms..

beA8AzY.jpg

..and doesnt seem to be alone

EKcD7Hy.jpg

He sneaks over to the wizard..

YjxCbsm.jpg

Busted.

aPMsR4u.jpg

"You, freeze!"

Di5VxhU.jpg

Quite literally

dNtDOSM.jpg

Heh. The wizard teleports away.

BOKWBna.jpg

"Well, this is awkward, this is the bedroom of the werewolf I owned.."

jBoPSDz.jpg

3x8Rsj4.jpg

GpcQpKs.jpg

Blu tries what Loki could not do.

sHIKvIP.jpg

"And this is why they are as strong as they are. Wandered into their workout room.."

nOtehg2.jpg

Success! She is..the Sole Survivor

cQO7lZI.jpg

Blu gets the treasure, a pile of gold and gems

03uOZvR.jpg

Now to get back across

wuRx00C.jpg

"Ha, beat that Loki!" He cant reply though.

aGHv6Pz.jpg

Cenx returns from her cross-dimensional adventure (detailed in the next post)

s1Z9vpK.jpg

The initial effects of the Ice Blast spell wear off..

UGDeWlz.jpg

But now he has the aftereffects to deal with.

BSYaLo5.jpg

Nice earrings!

2OFvW0F.jpg

Down to the next level.

9fIcpyC.jpg

"Now that statuue isnt unnerving at all" "Is that fog coming from it?" "..yep"

jdwNjqN.jpg

He invades the vampire's bedroom.

Ja67Q8G.jpg

Its like he knows exactly who lives here.

RxzmHJn.jpg

Mystery invades another bedroom.

6GtsS9V.jpg

This one seems highly...themed.

U3PHR6t.jpg

Uh oh. He's in deep :red:.

fblM4Vm.jpg

Never disturb the rest of the undead.

mXx5Qvz.jpg

wAMcLBi.jpg

Cenx and Blu are examining some of the art on the walls. Not bad.

OzQXXf1.jpg

Ah, the vampire from before..

fDS5rL7.jpg

Loki has a visitor..

qJucx6e.jpg

Mystery valiantly tries to fight off the mummy...but mummies are extremely strong, and gifted in martial arts..

5JY7TVz.jpg

"Ah, hello there.." The vampire speaks to Cenx..

zhNqnsj.jpg

Cenx suddenly cant stop thinking about him.

JjAvwcw.jpg

Something tells me dark magic is afoot here.

PlMOPSg.jpg

He reads her mind to discover all the things she likes..

CGfviAY.jpg

Loki is on the receiving end of another spell.

mJcLFcJ.jpg

"You again!"

RwwC4Q1.jpg

Oh my. Loki is now afflicted with toadification.

bHDOhk9.jpg

Cenx is lost in mind control, complimenting his wonderful house

V0KL1Hd.jpg

Tim did not expect Loki to still have his fighting ability as a toad

MlpbEc0.jpg

Scrawny wizard versus toadman!

cMfv9Ba.jpg

I cant take this seriously.

cP2L75E.jpg

IQ4peTF.jpg

Mystery quickly loses his battle, and is now getting savagely beaten.

G3xnOW6.jpg

987wUnw.jpg

Well, this looks like it will hurt.

eG1rTEw.jpg

And then there were two

aIpsA04.jpg

zvDmBSb.jpg

PRCJocj.jpg

Vampire's are known for their charming power.

8LLkWO0.jpg

Blu will save him! Not before he got his :red: handed to him though.

X3QOoPT.jpg

Well, this looks bad.

lE180rR.jpg

"Allow me to present you with a gift <3" This wasnt in his plan..

tPm904W.jpg

Mystery is out of there to sit down and recover a bit. Healing potion too.

Di22CMj.jpg

"What is this?"

yHIaSgu.jpg

"It will bring out your inner beauty :D"

0NiB9Q0.jpg

"I feel my skin reacting.."

4DcjheV.jpg

"ARGH, IT BURNS, ITS SHIFTING!" "Thought you had me under your spell did you?"

QujiXYw.jpg

Blu engages the mummy, and even she is very hard pressed in combat. This guy is probably the strongest of all of them.

gUaIB0o.jpg

hh9fuVU.jpg

Every moment is a fight for her life.

OTTSUBg.jpg

"Loki, what the hell, can you stop getting cursed every few minutes?"

pAH9V6R.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHA! She mutated his face. He attacks in a rage.

u8VL2c0.jpg

It looks even better on him since hes a vampire.

c0ZCFYe.jpg

Such fury!

8uQLHVp.jpg

Epic pose.

xvs7Jhj.jpg

Vampires are, like mummies, extremely strong. Hence her trickery to weaken him.

UaJ14h5.jpg

His blind rage makes him extremely predictable.

yQXx1O1.jpg

And then, a roundhouse kick that he fails to dodge. Right to the skull!

TsibwZ2.jpg

And then there was one. She worries she may have kicked him TOO hard. That CRRRRAAAAACK was rather..extreme

RT8kDCT.jpg

UA0NQex.jpg

FIUmnop.jpg

Blu's battle rages, until..

5aWy22N.jpg

She strikes him at the heart..

U6iCtDz.jpg

...which brings him down. Thats all of the residents defeated. Now its just them and Liko..

UYEzefV.jpg

"Loki, what the HELL?"

y9LP7Zk.jpg

"I, er, need to be kissed for this to be broken." "Dude, not watching!" Cenx is highly amused, Blu grossed out.

BavPtRx.jpg

However, Blu is the only one willing to do it.

xQISBN9.jpg

"I hope nobody takes a picture of this and makes me see it.."

jWxynXR.jpg

It wasnt just bull:red: from Loki to get a kiss! He transforms back to his normal form. Note that I set up a screenshot of the transformation back, but forgot to push C to take the picture..so you just have to imagine it

LUBnbDK.jpg

Down to the final level..

smxEZOe.jpg

The last level is accessed via two L-shaped staircases, rather than the big stone ones used so far. Rumours exist of a fourth incompleted dungeon level..

Z9KrPiE.jpg

Iw9iIbJ.jpg

Certainly more spacious down here!

f6I2Qvi.jpg

Liko hears them..

GGV6Ujv.jpg

"Hmm, this would have belonged to that mummy.."

HVTCBvQ.jpg

Blu fistpumps over the extensive wine collection down here

PVSLlOF.jpg

Mystery and Cenx join them.

MgiUW2f.jpg

"I could shatter this thing with my bare hand!" Stay on task Loki >_>

l9e8dx9.jpg

Mystery goes down one of the doors, while Blu heads for the other

o6lUYjJ.jpg

She cannot get it open, shes not strong enough.

xtfqmak.jpg

"This door is completely blocked, theres rubble behind it!" "If Liko is behind there, we are screwed.." (This leads to the dungeon area I never finished)

8Juz6C4.jpg

FvB3mAg.jpg

Mystery walks past some odd artwork on the walls of the hallway.

SnStfL5.jpg

Seems hes invading another room.

KD1xgtH.jpg

"This must be where the Nymph lives..all the way at the bottom, isolated from the others."

AbA5xZ9.jpg

They just chill out and look at paintings and stuff while waiting for him.

CRyxnlY.jpg

"You know, I expected this to be empty.." How rude :p

VIgutGV.jpg

"Oh...her bathroom"

1Sqr73f.jpg

"HAHAHA, I'll lokibomb it!"

rLjm3Ip.jpg

Oh dear god, he actually did

eslMc2x.jpg

Well, hes certainly happy about it

4zb77Mr.jpg

At least hes washing his hands afterwards (gloves actually)

EzP8bAO.jpg

Going through the other door.."Oh wow, seems that Nymph is quite the artist.."

wh8whHz.jpg

"At least, her calmer form is. You'd never guess. Now I know why this place is well decorated."

YoeVddL.jpg

"Aha! Dungeon blueprints! I know where Liko will be!"

YfqVqp5.jpg

"Whats taking him so long?"

ivOULuu.jpg

"Well, that was the Nymphs room" "Why did you take so long" "...reasons"

4eN4W8K.jpg

"...anyway, I found that there is a hidden passage right here"

kB8qR0p.jpg

"See?" "Very good Mystery!"

eofnXva.jpg

"Need any help? "No..I...think...I...have it!"

84ol4Vy.jpg

"ALMOST........DONE" "Dont overexert yourself"

y1IFXdV.jpg

"THERE!"

Nr3xPdd.jpg

Come along girls, stop chatting.

vBlrnG0.jpg

Mystery goes right through the little room at the end of that hallway an though the other door without even looking around.

bzJWbnU.jpg

Loki however, suspects things

Hbr3CBY.jpg

Blu finds a secret passage on the wall and gets it open rather quickly

r66t76o.jpg

Is she heading outdoors!?

qmUGXEa.jpg

Nope. Fake wall. There is a creepy doll on the floor, emitting a weird mist..

H7VPegY.jpg

And a skeleton on the other side of the room, facing away from the doll...

3sR8G85.jpg

*SLAM* *click*

G2kGgba.jpg

"I cant beleive I just got trapped in here!"

3drbETS.jpg

Mystery is meandering in the hallway waiting for the others

bI35tjt.jpg

So he looks around for secret walls.

FjgiuQW.jpg

Loki is convinced this room is a four-door crossroad

QkwqPYT.jpg

Cenx waits outside while Loki does his magic, and talks to the Mechanic about the traps and doors for pointers

8XMVeWo.jpg

cOyRnB0.jpg

Both of them were correct.

JSKr4rr.jpg

"Cenx, the doors being opened" "Nice, I'll check it out in a bit!"

DKpDXw9.jpg

Mystery struggles with another door..

7iuBWLh.jpg

Blu is trapped, and nobody can hear her. Shes getting awfully sleepy..

MKnKbGY.jpg

Loki's got the wall sorted.

po5e6I7.jpg

"ARE YOU :red:ING KIDDING ME?" All there is, is a painting of grilled cheese. Nothing else

nzTNG6N.jpg

"Cenx, Mystery's yelling about something, im going to go check on him" "Alright, I'll be fine. I'll yell if I see Liko!"

FwDy74l.jpg

She walks into the room at the end of the hallway..

wd4hC3g.jpg

":red:! The wall just slammed shut on its own! Cenx is trapped..but Mystery also needs me. I dont think these walls will reopen easily."

3tXHuoF.jpg

Cenx is drawn to the mirror

S7jtt3t.jpg

Staring at herself and cracking up..

hdyKJgm.jpg

Then it goes dark..

FhZvEru.jpg

What is this, Snow White?

VDMyX8s.jpg

"Well well, arent YOU in trouble."

VUbhGmk.jpg

The room is filled with urns, a skeleton, and some magical jellybean plants...the urns all depict death by starvation...or death by toxic jellybean...

5En5n2H.jpg

Blu is sleeping on her feet..

dVZqvDs.jpg

"Sorry for misleading you, we need to find Liko and rescue Blu and Cenx somehow" "Indeed, for now lets keep moving. You have point for now"

kIbJ20z.jpg

He walks into the room, noticing a skeleton covered in ash..

096lLSx.jpg

"Thats unsettling.." *click*

gStSWdC.jpg

"Oh for..another trap? Hang on Mystery, I'll try to get it open!"

7cvSXAB.jpg

"Nothings happening in here though.."

9DuwxYu.jpg

There is no scream. There is no noise.

tcrZnCP.jpg

"Got it open...what the hell?"

e8zkMlX.jpg

"Mystery?"

aS8IgpI.jpg

"A door in the wall, already opened, I need to investigate this. I feel like something horrible happened to Mystery but...I must keep going"

kxZI5sa.jpg

Unsettling..

y92YAGS.jpg

"Loki.."

1nzZWEo.jpg

"Liko! Where is Mystery!" "I dont need to answer that. "

JuVjCZf.jpg

"What is this device?" "A gate that crosses the dimensions of time and space. If you want to..deal with me...you will follow me. Hmhmhmhm.."

KJCzPeS.jpg

"If you wish to save the lives of your companions, no, all in this very town, you WILL follow."

f87zNV2.jpg

"Damn it!" "See you soon!"

LisdTVC.jpg

yCv2SQr.jpg

6kjrT8f.jpg

As the device spins, Liko disappears in a flash of light, leaving the device...empty.

b9YKGm7.jpg

"Well, here goes nothing.."

cJKeyQb.jpg

"I alone can do this, the others..are all gone."

hwcPISc.jpg

"I must find him, and put an end to this!"

VJNDXG9.jpg

"Wait, am I pushing the right buttons?"

KMNtGDq.jpg

"WHOAH!'

QwYKkuT.jpg

"IDONTTHINKIDIDTHISRIGHT"

3siEue7.jpg

"DEFINITELYNOT!"

<SYSTEMERROR!>

uMTDWnc.jpg

n5KMmFu.jpg

zfUkdrK.jpg

kKkPqoL.jpg

ffLQiBK.jpg

9NyMzFL.jpg

onZUT2H.jpg

"Ouch, that was not fun.."

JZt5zEd.jpg

"I have to try again."

uOc0k6Y.jpg

"This time for sure!"

4aw7cBF.jpg

XNL1wFJ.jpg

He disappears in a flash of light...

TO BE CONTINUED

Here is the content of Cenx's wardrobe adventure and Loki's dimensional gate adventure. I had to cut these from the main entry because of the 250 image limit.

p8WiAz7.png
vmS4hNJ.png

8WfO7cH.png
yxXJ2C9.png
uwzO84A.png
sMGWyvj.png
zBU54Rj.png
XJ45l3Q.png

bECRTFs.png
rDC9ppv.png
eRgukTa.png
jK4dDQY.png
GVn1nuD.png
1KuWohZ.png
OwppFez.png
Pno63u8.png
OI6rba5.png
S6rHWCQ.png

Sorry the jumbled images, but thats how that adventure went down.

zC7B5mv.png
qmR3eto.png
8CYq7ZN.png
ozARwwF.png
ekHjZov.png
5MJm194.png
LY9Jq6g.png
P3mpvN7.png
GeAlM7y.png
w4w71Hd.png
bmWwINf.png
4tFkkQc.png
aiPmFHd.png
Q24Fya9.png
So many references!

I'll work on the final part (or parts depending on if it goes over 250 again) later, I need sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom