tModLoader Terraria Rebalanced - Tweaks and Fixes

Now that 1.1 is done, I have a rework idea for the Elemental Boots. See the item section for details

• Keep the current Elemental Boots Recipe

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Change to the new Elemental Boots Recipe

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Out of curiosity, are you still working on the rewrite of this mod? I was happy to see that the current version still works, but I'd be excited for an update if it's coming!

Out of curiosity, are you still working on the rewrite of this mod? I was happy to see that the current version still works, but I'd be excited for an update if it's coming!
in theory its done. but i just dont have the motivation to change the entire description page upload all the versions (yes i split the main mod in modules) update the alternate downloads etc. i currently dont enjoy terraria and the 1.3.1 update changed some stuff internally that was annoying to change. it also added a few items that my mod had and imo in the wrong again as for example u can stack the effects of the angler tackle bag with its ingredients which as u know is something that i tried to stop. the 1.3.1 update in general doesnt add anything for me and with the announcement of the 1.3.3 update a few days ago 1.3.2 cant be far away so im currently simply waiting for something interesting to happen. the devs are starting to make small and specialized updates atm which dont get me wrong is not a bad thing but i dont care for anything 1.3.1 added so if this keeps going in the next updates i dont know if i will keep this updated. also the fact that the terraria modding community is very small isnt helping

in theory its done. but i just dont have the motivation to change the entire description page upload all the versions (yes i split the main mod in modules) update the alternate downloads etc. i currently dont enjoy terraria and the 1.3.1 update changed some stuff internally that was annoying to change. it also added a few items that my mod had and imo in the wrong again as for example u can stack the effects of the angler tackle bag with its ingredients which as u know is something that i tried to stop. the 1.3.1 update in general doesnt add anything for me and with the announcement of the 1.3.3 update a few days ago 1.3.2 cant be far away so im currently simply waiting for something interesting to happen. the devs are starting to make small and specialized updates atm which dont get me wrong is not a bad thing but i dont care for anything 1.3.1 added so if this keeps going in the next updates i dont know if i will keep this updated. also the fact that the terraria modding community is very small isnt helping

Every modder has to deal with items being added they already added and small updates fugging over there current mods but they get over it and plough on with their work, They have to make changes and anyway the 1.3.2 update probably wont happen for another year if its anything like 1.3.1 so if I was you I would just realise it now, fix the bugs if any are present then if you still aren't enjoying the game never touch it again (but maybe update too current tmodloader versions if needed, pretty please I love the mod too much to let it die)

Every modder has to deal with items being added they already added and small updates fugging over there current mods but they get over it and plough on with their work, They have to make changes and anyway the 1.3.2 update probably wont happen for another year if its anything like 1.3.1 so if I was you I would just realise it now, fix the bugs if any are present then if you still aren't enjoying the game never touch it again (but maybe update too current tmodloader versions if needed, pretty please I love the mod too much to let it die)
ok after the job interview the day after tomorrow i will look at it

ok after the job interview the day after tomorrow i will look at it
Hey, I'm sorry for not keeping in contact, I reset my computer after a series of things, including the broken sound system, happened. (There is more information in my post at the Terrafine Project thread.)

Hey, I'm sorry for not keeping in contact, I reset my computer after a series of things, including the broken sound system, happened. (There is more information in my post at the Terrafine Project thread.)
i am following your project :). i am personally not interested in using it but im glad u are enjoying what youre doing. contact me on skype if u need anything

so for people who didnt get a notification: im beta testing the rework on the nexus and with beta testing i mean "there are so many changes that i cant update the ingame version as i would get thousands of complaints of lost items cause people dont read update notes and simply download everything so ill upload this on the nexus" testing

so for people who didnt get a notification: im beta testing the rework on the nexus and with beta testing i mean "there are so many changes that i cant update the ingame version as i would get thousands of complaints of lost items cause people dont read update notes and simply download everything so ill upload this on the nexus" testing
I didn't think you were still working on the mod,But I'm glad you are.
I tested most of the accessories and disassemble items and they work fine. I love the slime effect for the slimy shield.
Weapons like Daybreak and the Dart Rifle aren't changing too throwing damage. But when using the "throwing to range addon" the daybreak does change too ranged damage.
The golden quiver, targeting computor, toxic throwing glove, shroomite dome and there materials are only in the throwing to range mod, which seems counter productive.
Hope this helps.

Oh and also, it seems even without the throwing to range addon, the main mod changes all the modded and vanilla throwing weapons to ranged

I didn't think you were still working on the mod,But I'm glad you are.
I tested most of the accessories and disassemble items and they work fine. I love the slime effect for the slimy shield.
Weapons like Daybreak and the Dart Rifle aren't changing too throwing damage. But when using the "throwing to range addon" the daybreak does change too ranged damage.
The golden quiver, targeting computor, toxic throwing glove, shroomite dome and there materials are only in the throwing to range mod, which seems counter productive.
Hope this helps.
thx for the feedback. so heres a little rundown for you: without the throwing to ranged addon no weapon type or anything is changed. the sniper scope is the ranged option in that case and boosts all ranged damage (rocket, arrow, bullet + general). when u install the throwing to ranged addon the weapon types of the said weapons are changed to throwing and the new accessories are added. my sniper scope detecs that the addon is installed and now only boosts bullet type damage (the tooltip changes too). the other options become available. the reason why u are seeing that it deals ranged damage is because throwing damage is now a subclass from ranged. thats why i changed the translation file from " throwing damage" to " ranged damage" too so people realize that throwing is now boosted by all ranged modifiers. the new accessories only being available when u have the addon installed makes sense imo because u only need them when u do a ranged or throwing playthrough. why should a melee or mage or minion one need these items? thats why i took them out of the mod in the first place, so melees could simply ignore this module and still have their melee vamp knives etc. i think you understandingly misunderstood the meaning "throwing to ranged addon". i removed all the changed from the main module that made throwing damage a sub class of ranged damage, thats why i named it that way and included the weapon changes which made them throwing weapons which are now ranged weapons (i hope i got that explanation right xD) ... if u have a better name let me know ^^

thx for the feedback. so heres a little rundown for you: without the throwing to ranged addon no weapon type or anything is changed. the sniper scope is the ranged option in that case and boosts all ranged damage (rocket, arrow, bullet + general). when u install the throwing to ranged addon the weapon types of the said weapons are changed to throwing and the new accessories are added. my sniper scope detecs that the addon is installed and now only boosts bullet type damage (the tooltip changes too). the other options become available. the reason why u are seeing that it deals ranged damage is because throwing damage is now a subclass from ranged. thats why i changed the translation file from " throwing damage" to " ranged damage" too so people realize that throwing is now boosted by all ranged modifiers. the new accessories only being available when u have the addon installed makes sense imo because u only need them when u do a ranged or throwing playthrough. why should a melee or mage or minion one need these items? thats why i took them out of the mod in the first place, so melees could simply ignore this module and still have their melee vamp knives etc. i think you understandingly misunderstood the meaning "throwing to ranged addon". i removed all the changed from the main module that made throwing damage a sub class of ranged damage, thats why i named it that way and included the weapon changes which made them throwing weapons which are now ranged weapons (i hope i got that explanation right xD) ... if u have a better name let me know ^^
Oh,I think I understand now. Ranged damage bonus boost throwing. But what about the toxic throwing glove or fossil armor? do they give bonuses too all range weapons or only items that were orginally throwing? This is getting very confusing

I like most of these features, however I'm not a fan of making the Fish Finder items craftable. IMO it's good to have them as a reward, they just need a bigger chance of getting them for completing a quest.

I like most of these features, however I'm not a fan of making the Fish Finder items craftable. IMO it's good to have them as a reward, they just need a bigger chance of getting them for completing a quest.

/rage mode on
yes and people like u are the reason i had to completely rewrite this entire thing. i made everything optional, the weapon conversions, the accessory changes EVERYTHING but u still complain about an OPTIONAL recipe. if u dont like it dont use it. im sorry if i destroyed your view of the world
/rage mode off

yes i heard that a lot but thanks for the feedback. it was added for people who dont fish (like ME) who still want to get the cell phone so they can combine all the information things with the magic mirror. people who dont like fishing wont get a use of the fish finder so i think its fair and if u like fishing u can simply not use the recipe and earn it yourself
[doublepost=1469645683,1469645577][/doublepost]
Oh I get it now, There's now Arrow, Bullet, Rocket, and Thrown subclasses for ranged damage.
yes you got it. that was the case in the previous version too btw ;)

/rage mode on
yes and people like u are the reason i had to completely rewrite this entire thing. i made everything optional, the weapon conversions, the accessory changes EVERYTHING but u still complain about an OPTIONAL recipe. if u dont like it dont use it. im sorry if i destroyed your view of the world
/rage mode off

yes i heard that a lot but thanks for the feedback. it was added for people who dont fish (like ME) who still want to get the cell phone so they can combine all the information things with the magic mirror. people who dont like fishing wont get a use of the fish finder so i think its fair and if u like fishing u can simply not use the recipe and earn it yourself
[doublepost=1469645683,1469645577][/doublepost]
yes you got it. that was the case in the previous version too btw ;)
Yeah, I'm really dumb

Hey, hi, I wanted to request a small thing, first, this mod is amazing for balancing terraria, holy crap I needed this so badly...
Secondly, I would have wanted to request if it would be possible to add Compat for the accessory stacking prohibition to my mod ( HyperT ) because I don't want people to stack accessories upgraded from other accessories simply like that, as at the cost of grind, it would make them very powerful...
Thanks for the mod ^^

Looks awesome! My only problem is that the blindfold gives immunity to the Stoned debuff. The Pocket Mirror, dropping from Medusa, already does that, but isn't in the crafting recipe for the Ankh Charm. Maybe instead put the Pocket Mirror into the recipe?

Looks awesome! My only problem is that the blindfold gives immunity to the Stoned debuff. The Pocket Mirror, dropping from Medusa, already does that, but isn't in the crafting recipe for the Ankh Charm. Maybe instead put the Pocket Mirror into the recipe?
read the first paragraph of the description. this is outdated and your suggestions have been implemented. the new version is currently not updated for the newest version of terraria but still very updated. i dont have time cause of university, work and family atm

Back
Top Bottom