Biomes & Nature The Cleanliness | HM Crimson Alternative

Do i need to add more content?

• Yes and this is a good suggestion!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Yes because this is horrible at the moment!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, this is perfect!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Golem

Skeletron Prime
Hey guys,

I believe that no-one has actually suggested a Hallow alternative that opposes diseased theme don't get me wrong some people such as @Zoomo have suggested some great Crimson alternatives so here is my shot at it. What i mean by that is the Crimson is about blood and disease so why not make the alternative about cleanliness and health? The main colour scheme of this biome would be sparkly white which represents health and purity. Please do forgive me if i miss out some content, this is my first biome suggestion so take it easy :p. The prefix for blocks in this biome is "Pris" which is short for Prestine.

Credit to @Qw2 for the sprites :)

Pristone: Equivalent to Crimstone
image.jpg

Prisand: Equivalent to Crimsand
image.jpg

Priswood: Equivalent to Shadewood
image.jpg

Pristone Brick: Equivalent to Flesh Block
image.jpg

White Ice Block: Equivalent to Red Ice Block
image.jpg

Prislime: 60 Damage, 200 HP, 26 Defense. The Cleanliness slime.
image.jpg

Prisnake: 65 Damage, 220 HP, 26 Defense. Unicorn equivalent.
image.jpg

Stingray: 70 Damage, 450 HP, 26 Defense. Spawns in water.
image.jpg

Light Mummy: 55 Damage, 200 HP, 18 Defense.
image.jpg

Ghostly Doctor: 55 Damage, 340 HP, 20 Defense. Sprays needles which inflict the Bleeding debuff. Drops 1-3 Needles when killed.
image.jpg

Fairy: 65 Damage, 240 HP, 18 Defense. Shoots a spell from a magic wand.
image.jpg

Pick-Axe: 80 Damage, 200 HP, 18 Defense.
image.jpg

NOTE: Mechanical Bosses drop Pristine Bars.
image.jpg

Surgical Knife: 56 Melee Damage, Average Speed, Strong Knockback. Excalibur equivalent. Crafted with 12 Pristine Bars.
image.jpg

True Surgical Knife: 54 Melee Damage, Very Fast Speed.
image.jpg

Needle Rain: 31 Magic Damage, Uses 7 Mana, Fast Speed, Weak Knockback. Crystal Storm equivalent. Inflicts Bleeding debuff, crafted with 1 Spell Tome + 30 Needles + 15 Souls of Light.
image.jpg

Prestine Repeater: 39 Ranged Damage, Very Fast, Strong Knockback.
image.jpg

Pick-Axe: 35 Melee Damage, Fast Speed, Average Knockback, 110% Axe Power, 200% Pickaxe Power. Crafted with 18 Pristine Bars.
image.jpg

Drill-Saw: 35 Melee Damage, Fast Speed, Weak Knockback, 110% Chainsaw Power, 200% Drill Power. Crafted with 18 Pristine Bars.
image.jpg

Prispear: 37 Melee Damage, Very Fast Speed, Weak Knockback. Crafted with 12 Pristine Bars.
image.jpg

Circular Saw: 35 Melee Damage, Very Fast Speed, Weak Knockback. Crafted with 4 Pristine Bars + 3 Souls of Light + 5 Souls of Might. Stacks to 5.
image.jpg

Crystal Violin: 32 Magic Damage, Very Fast Speed, No Knockback. Magical Harp equivalent.
image.jpg

Cleanliness Key Mold: 1/2500 drop chance from any enemy killed in The Cleanliness.
image.jpg

Cleanliness Key: Crafted with 1 Cleanliness Key Mold + 1 Temple Key + 5 Souls of Sight + 5 Souls of Might + 5 Souls of Fright.
image.jpg

Cleanliness Chest: Contains IV Launcher and other random loot.
image.jpg

IV Launcher: 56 Magic Damage, Uses 8 Mana, Very Fast Speed, Weak Knockback. Shoots IV Needles which pierce infinite enemies.
image.jpg

Please tell me if i need to add anything else. If you have any suggestions, feedback or questions leave them below. Thanks for reading

Golem

Last edited:
Nice work, looks promising. I've been wondering if anyone has thought of a Hallow alternative for the crimson and this looks great. :)

Eh, the suggestion has a fair amount of content, but what is the biome actually supposed to be? What does it look like? What are its underlying themes behind the general "cleanliness" idea? At the moment, all you've done is told us that it's white and given us a whole bunch of generic items with "Pris" in their names.
Dude, the Crimson is the Alternative of the Corruption, why would you need an Alternative of an Alternative?
He means it's a counterpart to the Crimson.

Hm. Interesting. When you get some sprites for it, I'll be able to make an image in my head on how it would look like in-game.

more detail about what it looks like would be nice but i'm not sure exactly how to describe what else you could add...

so i'll just say my understanding is it'll look a bit like a dentist's office?

edit- maybe the trees? what would they look like roughly?

more detail about what it looks like would be nice but i'm not sure exactly how to describe what else you could add...

so i'll just say my understanding is it'll look a bit like a dentist's office?

edit- maybe the trees? what would they look like roughly?
I think somebody is going to sprite for me so yeah...

Cleaniness.

This is a good concept, and I mean REALLY GOOD! If Cyber isn't good enough, this is the next one! Great work bro, if you want sprites, I can make some, but I'm not that good. Only thing I don't like is the name, it needs a better name.
How about:
Unsoiled
Orderly
Purely

All the images are broken for me. As I'm pretty sure I don't have any image sharing sites blocked on my own home internet, I think something might have gone wrong on your end.

Just dropping by to point out something that I learned by experience... if someone shares an image with you via PM, it cannot be viewed by others unless you download, attach, and insert it yourself. ("More Options", under the Edit feature.)

Back
Top Bottom