Biomes & Nature The Cleanliness | HM Crimson Alternative

Do i need to add more content?

• Yes and this is a good suggestion!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Yes because this is horrible at the moment!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, this is perfect!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You don't get me, do you? Blood and pain is bound to occur/appear in a hospital. If you don't know that, you haven't been to one most likely. Seriously. Patients will feel pain.
Not if they're under the effect of anaesthetics. Also if you don't like it why are you spriting for it, i don't mean to be rude but it's just odd. Also i might make another biome suggestion soon. Forget the sprites because I'm no longer working on this. Thanks anyway though :)

Hey, here's a better idea for the name:

The Cleansing

or The Cleansed, or possibly The Sanctified. What do you think?

I think this idea is kinda weird, but I do have an idea for a mob that gives you Potion Sickness. I know that it's reserved for using health potions, but I think it could add a nice challenge. It could be called something like "Alchemist" and would throw "Diseased Potions" at you.

Not if they're under the effect of anaesthetics. Also if you don't like it why are you spriting for it, i don't mean to be rude but it's just odd. Also i might make another biome suggestion soon. Forget the sprites because I'm no longer working on this. Thanks anyway though :)

If you really want to give up on the idea, you should probably request a lock so people don't keep thinking you are working on it.

This is too much like the Cyber in my instincts. Or maybe it's the sprite. Too much people are doing Crimson Alts. The Cyber or the Confection are the best ones.

Back
Top Bottom