The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a bit unexpected, but hilarious nonetheless. I imagine gravity won't have access to a computer after this though...
'And thus, Gravity never did find out what that 'Hardmode' thing was.'

Xman101 EDIT: Oh, don't mind me. Just practicing my 'dramatic' voiceover skills.

After this debacle, I might finally get a chance at fame! If what I think will happen does happen. :naughty:

Last edited:
*Door creaks open*
Why hello sleepyhead! Have a good rest, did we?

Ugh, I feel awful right now. Do you have coffee up there?

Already pre-made for you, steaming hot. Just remember to hold the cup upside-down. I don't need a repeat of the last time you needed coffee. *Passes coffee*

*Grab* Thanks. *Sip*

*Ducks momentarily*

Mmm, thats good.

Glad you like it. Alright, I have to go out and get some milk for my cereal, and I'll be back, alright? You just sit down and enjoy your coffee.

Okay. See you soon.

Bye! *Door shuts*

*Sip*
*Sigh*
There's no way I can unsee what I saw. I guess... I don't have to make it? I don't have to go and destroy my friends to gain ultimate power? I mean, I already have FG! And FG's good! I mean, not as good the Night's Edge...

*Sip*

Yeah... I don't have to do it. It's optional. It's an option. I can stick with FG, and all will be good.
Yeah. That's what I'll do.
*Slight smile*
*Sip*

*Door bursts open*
WE'RE BAAAAAAACK!
WAAAAAAA! *drops cup*
*Coffee spills*
*Ttssss*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[[Has anyone heard of knocking?]]

*Door creaks open*

Already pre-made for you, steaming hot. Just remember to hold the cup upside-down. I don't need a repeat of the last time you needed coffee. *Passes coffee*

*Grab* Thanks. *Sip*

*Ducks momentarily*

Mmm, thats good.

Glad you like it. Alright, I have to go out and get some milk for my cereal, and I'll be back, alright? You just sit down and enjoy your coffee.

Okay. See you soon.

Bye! *Door shuts*

*Sip*
*Sigh*
There's no way I can unsee what I saw. I guess... I don't have to make it? I don't have to go and destroy my friends to gain ultimate power? I mean, I already have FG! And FG's good! I mean, not as good the Night's Edge...

*Sip*

Yeah... I don't have to do it. It's optional. It's an option. I can stick with FG, and all will be good.
*Slight smile*
*Sip*

*Door bursts open*
WE'RE BAAAAAAACK!
WAAAAAAA! *drops cup*
*Coffee spills*
*Ttssss*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DEAR GOD WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SO SUDDEN?!?!?!
IT CAUSES DISASTROUS DISASTERS AND YOU KNOW THAT!!!
*sprays LB's feet with cold water*

*Door creaks open*

*Grab* Thanks. *Sip*

*Ducks momentarily*

Mmm, thats good.

Okay. See you soon.

Bye! *Door shuts*

*Sip*
*Sigh*

*Sip*

*Slight smile*
*Sip*

*Door bursts open*
WE'RE BAAAAAAACK!
WAAAAAAA! *drops cup*
*Coffee spills*
*Ttssss*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It must be weird to drink something upside down :p

You should have listened to me...
Also, create the new swords then create Night's Edge. The others will be fine.
It must be weird to drink something upside down :p
How can you even drink something when upside down? I tried, can't do it.
Also where's my 999 plat coin? It's Red Skin Potion, ya know?

i cant remember has gravity ever fought skeletron
[[Yes, he did. Back in the days of the TO thread. It WAS going to be an edited video, but my computer's D drive at the time had a physical problem, leading to data corruption. Hence no-one ever saw the fight, only the aftermath of the fight, leading to going into the dungeon.

You may also be wondering why I'm addressing you directly, instead of the characters.

Long story short, major things are happening in the story, and it doesn't allow for them to answer questions as of right now.]]

[[Yes, he did. Back in the days of the TO thread. It WAS going to be an edited video, but my computer's D drive at the time had a physical problem, leading to data corruption. Hence no-one ever saw the fight, only the aftermath of the fight, leading to going into the dungeon.

You may also be wondering why I'm addressing you directly, instead of the characters.

Long story short, major things are happening in the story, and it doesn't allow for them to answer questions as of right now.]]

A.K.A there all recovering from coffee burns :naughty:

Swords combined into swords... Hey, what happens with True Night's Edge and True Excalibur? It's more of an upgrade than a combination, so...
You got that right.
TE's right.
I thought I made you into a Terra Blade!
You thought snapping a wooden sword in half and covering it in moss would make a Broken Hero Sword?
That was pretty funny.
I was desperate to get rid of you... Now wha-
A solar eclipse is happening!
*15 minutes later*
I got no BHS! Nothing worthwhile!

I'm hurt.

Hey, I heard people were scorched here... Can I help?
Maybe, IR... maybe.

So, Gravity, about the Night's Edge thing, just craft another Light's Bane, Fiery Greatsword and a Blade of Grass then go find another Muramasa. Then use those other four swords than the four swords you already have to make the Night's Edge. Be sure you put your current four special swords in a chest though... because then it could be mixed up.

I forget who IR is, do you mean IB (Ice Bow)?
I know who it is.
Worthless... I'll show him worthless...
Cubicality was slain by Death Sickle.
Dang it. Now we don't get to taunt him with knowing who IR is.

*surrounds Cubicalty's spawn point with ice blocks so he can't get out then applies TSORC's 'no breaking block groups with a width and height of at least two blocks' rule*
See ya, sucker.

Well...
A. How did you get to MeWorld?
2. I was buying mana potions from the Wizard and upgrading them, and came out to see a giant ice hunk. So yeah...
*breaks all the ice*
I was hoping he'd be trapped.
Ha! I win again!
What are we playing again? Cripple Mr. Onion, right?
Poker.
You still think I'm worthless?
To be fair, you were kind of hidden on the ground behind me.
Cubicality was slain by Death Sickle.

DS!!
Sorry...
Well, at least I have time to get another hundred dollars out of you.
I'm getting that back!
Hey, seriously, who is IR again?
^^^
I'm back.
EDIT:

I figured it out. Ice rod.
That is totally WRONG!
It's not Wednesday yet, TE!

Well...
A. How did you get to MeWorld?
2. I was buying mana potions from the Wizard and upgrading them, and came out to see a giant ice hunk. So yeah...
*breaks all the ice*
*surrounds Cubicalty's spawn point with ice blocks so he can't get out then applies TSORC's 'no breaking block groups with a width and height of at least two blocks' rule*
See ya, sucker.
These two don't fit together.
As for that you get punished for breaking the rule. You didn't break the ice because the height was 3 blocks tall and 2 blocks wide. And now you're trapped again because Death Sickle killed you.
And I stuck the ice on your spawn point.

But the ice breaks after about 5 seconds...
Five seconds later
TE, get over here!
Zekrua was removed from The Gravity Challenged Terrarian by Cubicality using True Excalibur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom