The Terrarian Times Comes to TCF!

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Good day, Terrarians!

It is with great happiness and anticipation that we announce that The Terrarian Times (TTT) is coming to TCF! Long-time community contributor @Mystery will continue to lead TTT into this new era. Please join us in thanking him for his past and current service to our community.

To help kick this off, we have ported all of the existing issues of TTT over to TCF so that everyone can have a chance to read and enjoy what has been one of the longest-standing community projects for Terraria. Begun by TheEimas in 2011, and picked up by Mystery and others since early 2012, TTT has been and remains the official community-run newsletter for the Terrarian Community. To help support this move, I have added a new subsection in Community News & Features for our larger and more regular community projects like TTT and the Creation Compendium. Hopefully we will add more to this solid start as we progress.

The Terrarian Times Archive

kdcROYP.png

Moving forward, the TTT will have a slightly different format - more streamlined and targeted, with more frequent scheduled updates. As this is the Community's paper, I'm sure they will be eager for your feedback on this change and to help TTT further evolve.

To assist in getting things rolling, Mystery is looking for a small group of dedicated writers that are willing to make a regular commitment to contributing to TTT aligned to the set schedule. So, if you are a decently skilled writer with the time to commit to this and are interested in joining the awesome TTT team, simply send an email to [email protected] and Mystery will be in touch! (Please include your forum name, your age, and an example of what you would write if you were on the news team).

Again, we hope you join us in our excitement to see TTT begin anew and in thanking all those involved!

Last edited:
I'd also like to say thank you for everyone who has supported the Terrarian Times in the past and that I look forward to bringing the TT to the TCF. We're going to have good things coming up, but we need your help, so feel free to send an email if you're interested. Thank you!

This is KEWL, I always like these things ^_^
EDIT: I GOT NINJA'D BY THE MYSTERY, WOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT 2: @TheBigPie SAYS THAT I GOT NINJA'D FOR THE 2ND TIME BY THE MYSTERY??¿?¿?¿?¿ WOOOOT
FUDING @Mystery ALWATS MISTERIOUS

What does it mean by an example of what you would write?

Like an idea for a segment, the types of stuff you would write about, or literally a sample piece as an example of writing style?

What does it mean by an example of what you would write?

Like an idea for a segment, the types of stuff you would write about, or literally a sample piece as an example of writing style?
A sample of how you would write about recent game news and/or feature fan made content. It doesn't have to be long, and you can pick anything Terraria-related as an example.

A sample of how you would write about recent game news and/or feature fan made content. It doesn't have to be long, and you can pick anything Terraria-related as an example.
I'm really interested. Does it must be a Terraria-related topic?

Well, this is the Terraria newsletter.. so yes. :p
>_> I'm dumb lol
I saw the older TTTs and I'm really interested on doing the "Featured Builders" article (I'm a builder too lel). A good way to check other people's builds and stuff :3

This was cool on TO, glad it's being carried over! Sure wish I could be a writer...
Edit: I can't be a writer. I don't have time.

Back
Top Bottom