Casual The Voices of TCF

Interesting how this became a pseudo-competition for the sexiest voice. One I can't or am not content on competing in, given my lifelong habit of stuttering (not caused by anxiety).
I do stutter a lot, myself. But we've heard your voice on streams and wouldn't say it's a bad one.

I didn't comment on my own voice for good reason; it's really, really difficult to state an opinion on your own voice which isn't misguided by your own mind. As in, what it sounds like to you is completely different to what it does to others.

That's where listening to your own voice helps, I guess. Just from normal communication I feel like I'm being pretty clear. However, listening to myself afterwards, at some points I sound like a babbling baboon. Avoiding the whole what the voice itself sounds like of course, of which I could just say I have a southern British accent I suppose.

Right, when I posted mine I forgot to review those of the other people here: all of you sound amazing, whereas I sound like derp. Wish I had a voice like some of the people here.

I should add that, depending on your mic, your voice is often shifted or twisted. Skype seems to be the best lead for accuracy, as far as I am aware. Second to talking in real life of course.

I don't have much experience in different programs for voice, so don't take my word for it.

My headset with mic is very cheap, yet I noticed it that it has better quality than a one as 3 times as expensive.

The mark-up price of headphones is known to be pretty extreme, so you do have to be somewhat careful in how much money you spend for one.

So many people with some many wonderful voices.
I saw this guy:
f807da9d82dc3458d70e57fddf06314c.png

My impression that complements character (or at least I felt like it sounded like him): http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jrUOXYntm5
SOUND WARNING! You might want to turn down the sound a bit!

Back
Top Bottom