Member-Run Contest Weekly Spriting Challenge - Entry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the Anchrab. He is based off the anchor. He is found in the ocean biome, but only if there are wooden blocks present. The little guy's got a lot of defense, and won't pursue players, but will hurt if you come into contact with him. He also has a tendency to fall off ledges, dealing huge amounts of damage to anyone unlucky to be standing beneath.

Anchrab.gif
Anchor.png

Inspiration: I've been playing a lot of Xenoblade Chronicles recently, and this was inspired by the krabbles, which use random things they find for their shells, whether they be rocks or robot parts.

Last edited:
Updated OP with this, my real entry:
index.php
The Hoversnipe.
It hovers off the ground via a repulsorlift system and moves by adjusting the jets' y-axis and the x-axis rotor on the back, and by changing the thrust levels of the jets. It adjusts the power of the smaller front jet to aim it's shots with mechanical precision alongside it's zoomable camera.

Last edited:
Thanks Loki.
Here is the Copper Shortbot. You can guess the weapon, right?
copper_shortbot_by_its_a_me_m4rc05-d8ahqyu.gif

"Copper Shortbots are very weak, but they tend to spawn in large groups. That, combined with their speed, even if they are not a threat, they are surely annoying."
This one was actually fun to make. I might make more for the other swords. I might also make Broadbots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom