Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
As with every update after testing things with my end-game character, I started a fresh one with a new world. The only thing I've really noticed that could be a bug is with the copper pickaxe. It's faster at breaking tiles than it used to be; dirt takes one hit, stone/ore tiles take two hits. I'm not complaining, as it is a little quicker, but thought I should mention it anyway.

Can you verify when the update is going to come out for PlayStation users that fixes the bugs for the new update like the spectre mask and such thank you.

In Xbox360 there's no set bonus for Spectre Mask as well. And left pointed torches still bugged when turned off.
[doublepost=1468300617,1468300164][/doublepost]
I can't find the stylist

Are you looking for her in spider nests? I have my world since 1.2.3 and she easily spawned.

My friends still can't join my worlds even after the update.

I've tested the following: old character on old world; old character on new world; new character on old world; and new character on new world.
NONE of the setups above work AT ALL. All my friends were stuck on the resetting game object still. They joined and waited multiple times, they reset the game multiple time, but nothing WORKS.

I can join my friends still with a minor hiccup.

Utterly annoyed right now.

Just because "all tigers have stripes, doesn't mean all stripes are on tigers."

Sorry in advance for posting something off topic. I'll post the answer later today... if it's not taken down before then.

You might have answered A and 2.

The correct answers are A and 7. A, because you want to make sure an even numder lies underneath. 7, because you want to make sure a vowel isn't underneath.

My friends still can't join my worlds even after the update.

I've tested the following: old character on old world; old character on new world; new character on old world; and new character on new world.
NONE of the setups above work AT ALL. All my friends were stuck on the resetting game object still. They joined and waited multiple times, they reset the game multiple time, but nothing WORKS.

I can join my friends still with a minor hiccup.

Utterly annoyed right now.

What precisely is occurring when you attempt to do so?

@Deanzor - I'm on 360, renaming chests works for me, but for some reason renaming the safe will cause a crash. I play solo, so I cannot confirm whether or not renaming chests has issues during multiplayer. But I know issues crop-up for some and not others.

The one thing I am really curious about are the jungle plants; they used to be a bright pink on the mini-map, but now they're green and you can see Plantera Bulbs a lot easier. Is this a bug or intended?

What precisely is occurring when you attempt to do so?
All of 'em just got stuck in the resetting game objects for a minute or 2. They even tried restarting the game but nothing works so far.
When I join then, however, it always fails to join (stuck at resetting game object) on first attempt, but successful on second attempt. (join through in-game menu)

Gonna do some more experiments later to see if I can pin-point the problem.

I'm an Xbox One player, and my GT is Targart.

plz help, this is really bothering me-_-

EDIT: I uninstalled and reinstalled Terraria, doesn't work either. I've also submitted a ticket to 505 customer support.

Ive walked onto a bug too. I cant see any of the capes. Ive worn on Vanity AND Equipped and still no visual on the capes. Hope this gets fixed in the item patch.

Deanzor when I put on cape when wearing beetle set with other chest as vanity cape doesn't show up when I take vanity off cape shows up tried on all capes weird:confused:

Capes work fine for me, as long as you turn off visibility for any wings. I usually put capes in the vanity slot next to my wings, then turn off the visibility for my wings.

One annoying bug that I have encountered so far is that the AutoOpen Door code also closes doors that I intentionally left open. I usually leave my interior doors open to get around more quickly, and ease navigation (I usually theme or paint them).
I would prefer the behaviour that was in the Christmas update.

Anyone played with dyes yet?

• Single dyes do not change the Angel wing colors, you need to use a 2 color dye

One annoying bug that I have encountered so far is that the AutoOpen Door code also closes doors that I intentionally left open. I usually leave my interior doors open to get around more quickly, and ease navigation (I usually theme or paint them).
I would prefer the behaviour that was in the Christmas update.

Yeah I noticed that too, it's only beneficial when there's been a blood moon or solar eclipse when the mobs leave doors open, otherwise it's pointless having auto close

Auto open works ok for me but I have this one door that I keep getting stuck at in my base, I have to flick the right analogue stick ( move the cursor ) to open it otherwise I'm just stuck at the door holding against it with the left analogue stick :(

purple & black dye prepatch are much darker than post patch on beetle

Didn't notice that one :/ wonder if that change was intentional?

Yeah I noticed that too, it's only beneficial when there's been a blood moon or solar eclipse when the mobs leave doors open, otherwise it's pointless having auto close

Auto open works ok for me but I have this one door that I keep getting stuck at in my base, I have to flick the right analogue stick ( move the cursor ) to open it otherwise I'm just stuck at the door holding against it with the left analogue stick :(

Didn't notice that one :/ wonder if that change was intentional?
I'm about to load up the new world i created & then remake the dye & see if I get the same result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom