Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm not getting the Mod option in the main menu like I was before the last official patch came out. I've downloaded the lastest tMod loader and uninstalled everything and reinstalled if fresh but it's still not coming up. Am I missing something simple? My installation method was just dumping all the files from the zip into the games installation folder. Playing on Steam by the way.

I'm not getting the Mod option in the main menu like I was before the last official patch came out. I've downloaded the lastest tMod loader and uninstalled everything and reinstalled if fresh but it's still not coming up. Am I missing something simple? My installation method was just dumping all the files from the zip into the games installation folder. Playing on Steam by the way.
Try using the tModLoaderInstaller.jar to install it instead of copying the content manually. Worked for me everytime.

Try using the tModLoaderInstaller.jar to install it instead of copying the content manually. Worked for me everytime.

Hmmm, when I try that it just says "Could not find place to install to!" which is why I went with the manual drag and drop install. Drag and drop worked before the last patch so I don't know what to do.

That's weird, since drag and drop should have overwritten the vanilla exe. Make sure your terraria.exe is 7812 KB not 6908 KB

That's weird, since drag and drop should have overwritten the vanilla exe. Make sure your terraria.exe is 7812 KB not 6908 KB

It's totally 6908kb. Let me look into why it's not getting over written.
[doublepost=1469269944,1469269774][/doublepost]

I extracted the files before dumping them into the folder this time which actually did the overwriting properly. I knew it would be something simple. Thanks for the lead!

got some questions:

-how to make a custom biome
(nothing in ExampleMod)

-how do i make my Javelins make dust that looks like a material (wood, iron, gold) when it hits stuff??
when i use the one from my Swordbeam projectile and i change the ID, it will still be transparent and create light.
pls halp ;-; this made me rage the last few days

Back
Top Bottom