Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just got my Xbox 1, now I can be excited for 1.3! Just because it's not coming out for 360, doesn't mean I'm giving up on terraria that easily...

That one broke had that one 6 years ago and 4 years go I got another one from my grandpa
I thought you got it from a pawn shop for $20. Are you lying
This isn't the appropriate place to discuss where someone got their console - take it to your profiles if you must discuss it, and please keep it non-confrontational.

@demvic1 - please do no make such direct accusations anywhere on this forum. Thanks.

Sooo Whats Gonna Happen With 3ds and wii u?? (if 1.3 does come 2 ds it probz only be new 3ds)...I hope You Can Update New 3ds Version
The 3ds lacks the ram.

The Wii U has one gigabyte of dedicated ram, it pales in comparison to the ps4/Xbox One but the mobile variety requires 1 gigabyte of ram. I don't know if it'll be able to work like the other consoles but it should at least be able to be like the mobile 1.3, right?

I doubt they are going to convert Wii U to the mobile codebase. It would look really bad and people would be pretty upset, I would predict.

I doubt they are going to convert Wii U to the mobile codebase. It would look really bad and people would be pretty upset, I would predict.
You could give the possibility to rotate Mods On Mobile? Because Of The PC has Putting Mods And Other Things But In Verções Mobile No ( android ) The Single Mods and Mod Running Free Craft , Immortal ETC. Not as De PC That Adds Several things Type Boss / New Weapons / New Assessórios ETC. I would appreciate very If This Function In this ^ _ ^

So what about 3DS?? If we have to get a PS4 or XB1 to play 1.3 then.. What about N3DS?
Can that not handle 1.3? Or an Online Multiplayer?

Sure a lot of users of 3DS don't have a lot of the N3DS, but what is gonna happen to it and future updates for it??
;(;(;(;(

All I know is, I need information about 3DS plans before I jump out my seat and throw a party.-_-

I really hope pipeworks updates the achievements on console version, they seem outdated with all the new bosses and items. We should have some of the pc achievements in the 1.3 update

I really hope pipeworks updates the achievements on console version, they seem outdated with all the new bosses and items. We should have some of the pc achievements in the 1.3 update
This might be harder than it sounds. Achievements/trophies are technically controlled and approved by the console makers. There's not really a precedent for removing them from an existing game to add in others.

Pipeworks has a chance of getting more added to the game for the new patch, but being a small game from a small developer I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

The existing ones are practically written in stone now since people have already earned many of them. Sony and Microsoft will probably not agree to take any of those away from their customers, even for a revamp.

This might be harder than it sounds. Achievements/trophies are technically controlled and approved by the console makers. There's not really a precedent for removing them from an existing game to add in others.

Pipeworks has a chance of getting more added to the game for the new patch, but being a small game from a small developer I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

The existing ones are practically written in stone now since people have already earned many of them. Sony and Microsoft will probably not agree to take any of those away from their customers, even for a revamp.

:( That's a shame, I'd really like to have some new ones, because I don't see how making your world mostly corrupt is an achievement, whereas the ones that pc got in their 1.3 seemed like actual milestones in the game

Ps I haven't said this yet: welcome pipeworks!!!

Though we didn't said the other achievements had to be taken away

Well i found something wrong with the 3DS version in my main world my friend placed a bunch of tracks and now the game won't load it just stop and the system says it had a error and now will restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom