• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
PandoPon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• few months passed and I think I finally settled my mind on this;
    Journey's End feels more like a 1.3.6 than 1.4
    Simple
    Simple
    A lot of people would say that and it'd make sense. 1.4 mainly focuses on quality of life instead of new exploration and/or battle content.
    r/terraria be like 'haha me angry at 'minecraft 2d' me funny'
    I remember when this sub was not filled with poorly made memes. :/
    I think im burned out when it comes to Terraria.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It happens to the best of us. Don't sweat it!
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    The new update isn't going anywhere. It will always be here now for when you feel like playing again. I also do take breaks from the game. :dryadsmile:
    Terraprisma is not worth getting. Sorry.
    Adapting
    Adapting
    I disagree, I think the summon itself is insane. The way of getting it is definitely questionable...
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    That thing is a summon? Joy. I guess I'm happy that I'm doing a mix of summons, magic, and to a lesser extent ranged. Likely will end up fully switching to either ranged or magic weapons for that fight if I gun for the item.
    i am worried about master mode
    PandoPon
    PandoPon
    if they at least gonna revamp moon lord battle on expert ill call it worth the wait. He's quite a huge dissapointment if ya ask me.
    Omega Derpling
    Omega Derpling
    Yes, there's literally nothing new about that fight on expert, and his expert exclusive drops aren't really that great either...
    PandoPon
    PandoPon
    this aged pretty poorly
    Everybody sing along: "Last Christmas, i gave you my heart--"!
    DumplingDore
    DumplingDore
    but the very next day u gave it away
    neoselket
    neoselket
    This year, instead of Wal-Mart, i think i'll give it to best buy
    Anyone played Little Nightmares?
    Myu
    Myu
    I've seen gameplay of it.
    it's alright and really good for the most part, but it kinda falls off at the end
    Now i realized: When that "ROAR"ing sound appears, my dog always wakes up and check if is something wrong. I might try record it.
    I joined Terrarie English Facebook Group to meet many fantastic people from this Community, one thing i get is tumors from Admins... :/
    zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    I've heard bad things.
    PandoPon
    PandoPon
    Well people there are really nice, but it feels like admins dont really feel that they dont really have intrest in the community. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom