HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's hero Huge fan was sad that u stop maken videos I've bin check on ur account every day wait for Terraria vid and I saw and I was super exited that u made a video and I am really looken forward to new videos and the update and I want this forum to grow also looken forward to more spoilers I'm getting all my Terraria friends to sign hopes for more videos

What's hero Huge fan was sad that u stop maken videos I've bin check on ur account every day wait for Terraria vid and I saw and I was super exited that u made a video and I am really looken forward to new videos and the update and I want this forum to grow also looken forward to more spoilers I'm getting all my Terraria friends to sign hopes for more videos
Thanks, you are a good subscriber.
Hello HERO! I just Subscribed today about 9hrs after the 1.3 Spoilers video. I had waited long enough.
Thanks for joining the hero army.
Hey Hero, just thought I'd pop in and say hi.
hey friend.
Omg hi HERO!! ^w^
*is a big fan but never really got invested*
Hey friend. Thanks for coming by.

Hello HERO. Been subbed to your channel since you did your first fan art video. I want to thank you for working so hard and keeping with Terraria for so many years.

We will not bend the knee![/QUOTE]

I agree! And I play on mac. Do you know how many steps I had to go through in wine to play this game? But I didn't give up.

Wow you must be really active on here. And anyways, I always wanted to ask if you'd do a renewables run. I think it's be quite interesting. It is where you try to build a town and kill all the bosses using nothing but mob drops and fishing items. I have made a custom world, if you'd like to see it.

You don't have to do it, I just thought it'd be really cool. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom