1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HERO, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Tunnel King
Reason: Author is inactive
Lock date: 23:22 24-10-2017
  1. HERO

HERO Terrarian

Hi, I am https://www.youtube.com/hero a Terraria youtuber. I have been making Terraria videos 3 years. I would really like to show my support for the community by supporting the new forums. Since these new forums are controlled by the developers of the game we all love so much we know they will do great things here.

Feel free to ask me any questions related to terraria, my channel, or just say hi.

20 thread likes, 400 comments, in under an hour. Damn you guys are all over this. Welcome to the new forums.

Edit: Well this blew up... 184 likes, 2300 comments, 30,000 views. I have responded to about 800 comments but I really wanted to respond to everyone. I am going to work on that tonight and see if I can get it done. Thank you all so much for supporting the new forums. My fanbase is the best.

A few things I would like to add. Please look in your preferences and change your themes. There are a ton of cool themes. Pick one you like. Please also go take a look at other threads. There are a ton of great content creators on here.

A little about me:

I have over 500 Terraria videos on my channel. At least 10 of them are pretty good.
    Contrary to popular belief I am 27 not 16. My prepubescent voice confuses people.
    I have been skydiving.
    I love anime, manga, and watching the LCS. I don't play league anymore though.

If you would like to subscribe to my channel please do so: https://www.youtube.com/user/hero

You can also follow me on here.

The contest I was running has ended and I am not choosing winners.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  2. Criddle

Criddle Guinea Pig

I don't really watch your videos, but hi. :joy:

ppowersteef, Keigora, Teal and 14 others like this.
  3. Capoke

Capoke Terrarian

hello! I watch your videos and they are quite helpful, except a few are cut off....

Blakath, Pond, (Dk =.= ?) and 3 others like this.
  4. HERO

HERO Terrarian

Sorry! Sometimes I have had a bug that cuts off the ends of videos or I suck at editing that too.

Evilgrapez, Akrasia, AjKooz and 2 others like this.
  5. Fustani

Fustani Terrarian

Hi! You helped me a lot with your videos, thanks ;)

6. HERO

HERO Terrarian

Np, your icon is awesome. What is that from?

7. DeltaVii

DeltaVii Retinazer

Hey HERO. I remember how fast you put up videos on the 1.1 update, which were pretty useful. Pretty good channel.

8. Meetstick

Meetstick Terrarian

hey hero, i REALLY want a terraria mac version. ive been playing pc for around 30ish hours but i recently got a mac, any news on mac terraria???

9. Davon

Davon Terrarian

Hello there, watched you alot before 1.2 release :)

Sentaiko, HERO and redlivingdragon2 like this.
  10. Hey hero I live your and If I win I would like to know if you would play with me on terraria

11. Fustani

Fustani Terrarian

It's from a goa prog music album called Psychotropic trip, I love that.

12. Coolious

Coolious Terrarian

hi just came to say hi hero

13. Dustyn

Dustyn Terrarian

I think your videos are awesome! just would like to see more of them :/ love them tho! :)

14. Mtrainer1234

Mtrainer1234 Terrarian

Hi, I play terraria and League. I really loved terraria while it lasted, but the problem with it was when it ended, or when I finished and got everything, the game kinda died for me. With every update, I do a new terraria adventure with a different setup, and I love it each time all the way through.

15. Willio738

Willio738 Terrarian

Hi hero! I really like your videos, Keep it up!

RubyCuby and HERO like this.
  16. ZleepyDragon

ZleepyDragon Terrarian

Hi hero, I love your vids ^^ Been watching for a long time now, and you are by far the best terraria guy out there, one of my favorite youtubers ;3

RubyCuby and HERO like this.
  17. Virvus1

Virvus1 Terrarian

Hello Hero I love your videos. I miss you uploading videos.

slimsteel and HERO like this.
  18. Zalago

Zalago Terrarian

Hey, Hero! Can't wait for this community site to get bigger! :D

Neo and HERO like this.
  19. Killsacred

Killsacred Terrarian

It's been very useful having your channel up as a reference when I decide to play Terraria with my friends. Keep up the good work Hero.

Saroona and HERO like this.
  20. shadow shy

shadow shy Terrarian

thank you for telling us aout this new site and showing one of the spoilers now i can't wait annymore for 1.3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.