Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey, I tried the 0.9.2.3 patch for the T-Modloader for Mac but whenever I try to open terraria, it won't open. Like, my steam would turn green and say "Playing Terraria" then go back to "Online" status in a few seconds. Do you have a patch for Mac users?

Ok i'm finding this a problem when i try to install tmodloader manually:
comes up with a box that says
Terraria: Error

System.EntryPointNotFoundExeption: Unable to find an entry point named 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe()
at Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable'1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.launchGame(String[]args)

What does this mean because i'm so confused please help.

By 1.3.5 compatible, I mean it's compatible with a 1.3.5 install, which we now all have because steam has updated our Terraria install.

If you're having trouble installing tmodloader, I've made a video tutorial for the newest patch.

I watched the video but I cant figure out what the right application is for installing the tmodloader at the end. I am using windows 10.

For some reason i cant extract tmodloaderinstall file everything else works though. Im a bit confused because i tried to extract it mutliple times but its always in the folder normally and when i try to open it it just opens winrar :/

I watched the video but I cant figure out what the right application is for installing the tmodloader at the end. I am using windows 10.
Sorry, I meant to say "tmodloaderInstaller.jar"
You may only see "tmodloaderInstaller" if your file extensions are turned off.

WhySoSerious? said:
For some reason i cant extract tmodloaderinstall file everything else works though. Im a bit confused because i tried to extract it mutliple times but its always in the folder normally and when i try to open it it just opens winrar :/
I'm not sure I get what you're saying.

If you've copy and pasted all the contents of the zipped folder into your terraria folder, then you should be able to run it from your Terraria folder.

If you're running the tModLoaderInstaller from outside the zipped folder (the folder you downloaded from github) , and it prompts you to open the jar file with winrar:
-Right click the tModLoaderInstaller file
-Click Open with on the options menu
-Click choose another app.
-Select java, and click the "Always use this to open jar files" checkbox
-If it doesn't work, try opening the file again by double clicking on it

Last edited:
Hey, so when I'm ready to fight WoF, the game will one day make the world inaccessible, making it so I have to delete that world and start a new one.
Do any of these mods cause a conflict?

Where's My Items
Thorium Mod
Quality Recipes
MoreAccesories+
ImkSushi Mod: Drops Addon
Pumpking's Mod
Cheat Sheet (disabled for my main character)
Omniswing
WiK's Mod Redux (Lite)
Dushy's Upgrade
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Cosmetic Variety & Legends
ImkSushi Mod
Reduced Grinding
Very Short Respawn Time
Which Mod Is This From
Boss Checklist
Calamity
Celestial Weaponry
Loot Bags
Crystilium
GRealm
MaxStackPlus
Spirit Mod
Recipe Browser
Wing Slot
Base Mod

Plesae help I just installed tmodloader and i get this loader whenever i launch tmod terraria.exe:
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Just wondering, does Steam have to be located in Program Files? I tried installing tModLoader on another drive due to storage space, and I couldn't.

I'm having the same issue that @A harmless Belarusian Man described.
My copy of Terraria is through Steam, and when tModLoaderInstaller.jar runs it says that installation was successful. Attempting to run Terraria_v1.3.4.4.exe works fine, but it brings up vanilla Terraria. Attempting to run Terraria.exe brings up that error.
Am I supposed to remove Terraria_v1.3.4.4.exe from the folder? Or is there another step that I've missed?

Hey i had the same thing ok so do everything then take the vanilla terraria out DONT SKIP THE FILES then rename vanilla to terraria old then put back in then you're set ;)

I keep reinstalling 1.3.5 but when i use the v1.3.5 tmodloader it keeps reverting it back to 1.3.4.4, is there a new update that came out for tmodloader that i wasn't aware of?

Back
Top Bottom