tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hi. I've come across a bug. I've managed to craft Soul of Dimension, Soul of the Universe and Soul of Terraria. The problem, rather a bug, appeard with the last one, Soul of Terraria. I also use Dual Wielding mod, for maximizing the DPS - simply for the pure fun when I'm bored. Note: I don't use thorium. I really like S.M.D.G, however while combined with any bullets (I checked over 10 types) and while having Soul of Terraria on - I can't fire the gun. There's the sound, but seems like Soul of Terraria prevents me from shooting with S.M.D.G. I had also checked other ranger type weapons and they all work, before I've decided to post it here. Same goes for every other type the weapon. That's why I'm sure that the bug comes only with S.M.D.G. I realize that I'm immortal using all 3 souls at once and I can kill anything I want using just last prism or Nebula Arcanum, well that was the reason why I've spent almost 100 hours to craft all three souls without cheating ;)... However, I still like S.M.D.G and I'd like being able to use it. When I take Soul of Terraria off, It works smoothly. Is there anything I can do, or is it fixable? Or was it intended? If so, I can't really get a reason why I wouldn't be able to use S.M.D.G with Soul of Terraria, when I can use last prism.

TFW Fargo's super souls give all the special bonuses of the Calamity items, but you still want to keep duplicates of those items to gain their buffs.

Thank god I have 20 accessory slots XD

BTW, there's no way to wear both Soul of the Universe and that magic & ranger super soul? I read somewhere that it was patched so it's not possible... kinda sad xD.

@BTW my bug, anyone have a clue about that?

BTW, there's no way to wear both Soul of the Universe and that magic & ranger super soul? I read somewhere that it was patched so it's not possible... kinda sad xD.

@BTW my bug, anyone have a clue about that?
Toggle shoot speed or splitting projectile in the menu
Hotkey in settings controls

I checked every single thing in settings and I can't see an option to "Toggle shoot speed or splitting projectile" anywhere. Can you guide me like step by step what to do, please? I'm hopeless :C.
Only option I have in Mod Controls section is an option for Cheetsheet, nothing else, if im honest :eek:. Also there's only hotbar inside, nothing like hotkey. I probably sound dumb now, but I really can't help it xD... even tho i played so many hours in terraria, I fail with such simple task :C.

I checked every single thing in settings and I can't see an option to "Toggle shoot speed or splitting projectile" anywhere. Can you guide me like step by step what to do, please? I'm hopeless :C.
Only option I have in Mod Controls section is an option for Cheetsheet, nothing else, if im honest :eek:. Also there's only hotbar inside, nothing like hotkey. I probably sound dumb now, but I really can't help it xD... even tho i played so many hours in terraria, I fail with such simple task :C.

8f16e1b43e69d39a574a40a82f0bc30a.png

It's near the top; "Fargowiltas: Soul Toggles". If it doesn't appear maybe you need to update the mod.

00f5e0cfe9b56ab872b98c1aadc818d9.png

This is the toggle menu.

EDIT: I updated the mod and as of now, I have the toggle menu.
I managed to fix the problem.
Turning the "incread use speed" off fixed the "bug". Well, seems like It wasn't a bug :p. SMDG was just shooting too fast with that Buff. I guess the fastest ranger weapons do not conjoin well with that feature. However, I checked bunch of weapons and turns out only 2 weapons are too fast: SMDG and Chain gun, which is understandable. The game isn't able to record that kind of speed. I wonder, if it's even fixable.

Last edited:
NEW UPDATE - v .11.2
-Added Guardian Angel's Soul (Thorium only) kinda
-changed how the multi lures works
-changed Soul of Terraria so it should not make things stop shooting in theory
-Infinity Relic does not work on blocks anymore, no more infinte ore
-nerfed Palladium Enchantment healing
-added Elysian Tracers effects for Calamity

NEW UPDATE - v .11.2

I appreciate all the work you're putting into this mod :) It's definitely one I've had a blast collecting items for! Keep up the awesome work! ^^

NEW UPDATE - v .11.2

New Kinda sad that You nerfed that amazing healing factory of Soul of Terraria - It was amazing. However, I agree, It was extremely OP :D.
BTW. Soul of Terraria wasn't actually preventing SMDG from shooting, It was only that one feature, because It made the gun too fast, Use time was below 1 i think, which is impossible for the game itself.

I kinda dont want to update the mod xD... May I ask, how much have you nerfed the healing factor? Is it not noticeable now or still if we are against horde of enemies with a lot of hp, We remain at 1000 (without the lifeforce potion of cours)?

After the update i was able to craft the Guardian Angel's Soul without any effort, i dont know what happend there but you can just craft it at the crucible of the cosmos.
In the recipe browser is also shown that the first 2 items are missing and in the second row the first item and the Conjurist Soul is also craftable without the "Staff of the Mechworm" from Calamity, even tho that it says you need the staff in the recipe browser.

sorry for my bad english.
I was using the mods
-Tremor mod Remastered
-Calamity
-Thorium

Attachments

• Bug2.PNG
    Bug2.PNG
    15.4 KB · Views: 772
  • Bug.PNG
    Bug.PNG
    17.2 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
Hello, i encountered a little problem today, when having the soul of dimension equiped my speed is stupid, if i'm on the ground just taping right or left make me move at least 2 screen, and when flying, well, i can go from one ocean to the other in 3 seconds, so it's alittle hard to use, what can be the cause of this.
also here are the other mods i use, calamity, thorium and sacred tools.
PS: last time i played two days ago the movement speed was normal, and i always keep the mods up to date.

Hello, i encountered a little problem today, when having the soul of dimension equiped my speed is stupid, if i'm on the ground just taping right or left make me move at least 2 screen, and when flying, well, i can go from one ocean to the other in 3 seconds, so it's alittle hard to use, what can be the cause of this.
also here are the other mods i use, calamity, thorium and sacred tools.
PS: last time i played two days ago the movement speed was normal, and i always keep the mods up to date.

Look at my post a little above here for the solution.

Probably the only way is to not use those mods.
Well :red:, i am doing a calamity playthrough so i cant really uninstall the mods, prob just going to get all the non modded items in the recipie(Exluding fargos mod materials of course) then trash em and spawn in the soul. Dont really feel like using seraph tracers or other endgame stuff for a soul that doesnt even have the effects of that said item.

Well :red:, i am doing a calamity playthrough so i cant really uninstall the mods, prob just going to get all the non modded items in the recipie(Exluding fargos mod materials of course) then trash em and spawn in the soul. Dont really feel like using seraph tracers or other endgame stuff for a soul that doesnt even have the effects of that said item.

Err... You, um, did read Fargo's NEW UPDATE - v .11.2 post, right?:merchantwhat:

"-added Elysian Tracers effects for Calamity"

Among the many Souls, they all seem to have all of the features that their components do, as of right now. This is excepting a few of the more recent additions to Calamity like the [Paladin Shield + Frozen Turtle Shell + Star Veil -> Rampart of the Deities] that needs to be fixed for the Colossus Soul. The Supersonic Soul and Soul of Dimensions gives the same effect as the Elysian Tracers with roughly the same horizontal speed and jump speed. The Colossus soul even has The Sponge's absorption effects!:merchanthappy:

Sadly the Soul of the Universe doesn't give the jump speed bonus of the Heart of the Elements, a component in its recipe.:merchantsigh:

Overall, I'd say Fargo is doing a great job in ensuring your efforts in making the Souls is rewarded.:merchantwink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom