tModLoader Fargo's Mods

How do you access the soul toggleable effects!? The soul of dimensions is making me flip around the world!

So I am doing a ranger playthrough rn and I noticed that one of the things that I need for the sniper's essence is the water pistol which is only available through the traveling merchant. I have grinded for so long using various methods of speeding up time in order to get it but I still don't have it and I think it might be better if you changed the recipe or made a recipe for the water gun so maybe it doesn't rely as much on the rng of the merchant selling a rare thing.

The infinity relic seems pretty OP for the most expensive part of it being the chlorophyte bullets, maybe add luminite arrows/bullets and have it made at the crucible of the cosmos.

I dont know if you have any concept for what the portable sundial sprite could be but i think something that would be fitting is a watch but with a sundial face to it

Could you add an option to toggle the enemy confusing ability of the cobalt enchantment? It's kind of annoying when enemies run away all the time, especially during invasions.

Also the palladium enchantment's lifesteal seems very OP. Could you reduce the chance and make it like 33% instead of 50%?

Hey! I'd like to ask a question... Why the Soul of Dimension now makes me super fast!? Now I can't use it cuz I can't control myself. :c

Just turn off "super speed" in the bonus menu (accessed via a hotkey assigned in the controls menu).
Emm... I still got the super speed.
kj0FzIulQea_AGbb5EKolA.png
Look, It's off and I still fly and run super fast. The screen even got bugged and I even passed the limit of the map. After I got outside the map the music stopped. :c

Emm... I still got the super speed.
kj0FzIulQea_AGbb5EKolA.png
Look, It's off and I still fly and run super fast. The screen even got bugged and I even passed the limit of the map. After I got outside the map the music stopped. :c
I have the exact same problem. I've told scotty to stop trying to beam me up( Turned off super speed ) but he keeps making me go off to outer space.

How does the Over Loader work? Do I just keep it in my inventory and wait for the recipes to unlock? Do I need to kill anything?

Back
Top Bottom